Jeremy Irons is replaced as Scar because he's not black

>Jeremy Irons is replaced as Scar because he's not black.

How is this not racist?

Attached: Jeremy Irons.jpg (1600x1067, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1LPwLdW7Ye4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Terrible move. Who did they replace him with?

so the lion is a nigger? and tries to nigger the good land? good thing this was confirmed for me

only bbc can play bbc

>/pol/ is so desperate to screech about anything now lions have skin tone

more like
>Jeremy Irons senses the upcoming disaster of this blatant cashgrab and stays out

they made it a seeling point int this movie tho ''since the movie is in africa all the voice actors are african american''

top kek. have you even seen his resume from the last 20 years?

Attached: cavill_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqVkR74_kydjgeTPIib1rsJ6x30VG81Iu4g0V5oSrMhqQ.jpg (480x300, 8K)

>Jeremy Irons
Didn't even sing the songs, they probably got a singer to play him for the remake

post gestapo nazi hyenas

>lions existed on every continent
>hunted to extinction on all but one

Attached: 4L_itHXHWvP.jpg (968x681, 47K)

Jeremy irons sings most of be prepared. At the “YOU WONT GET A SNIFF OUT OF ME!” Shout he tears his voice to shit and Jim Cummings sings the last 30-45 seconds of the song.

Attached: ORANGE_LION_BAD.png (635x694, 49K)

Why not get actual Africans, then? Black Americans aren't African at all. Why don't people say "German Americans" or "Irish Americans" or even "European Americans" if black Americans are still "African"?

>these people exist

Yes it's racist and so what?
If there's one thing Jews and Niggers can teach you, it's that there's nothing wrong with racism

Attached: sneednigger.jpg (1500x1500, 193K)

Chiewel Eijoltor

a nigger, infinitely below J.I.

you know they're all retarded yet you still choose to ask these rhetoric questions, user.

>jeremy irons got redpilled on the blackwashing, blackquota and diversity anti-white shit ruling Hollywood
OH WOW

Did they really cut Be Prepared for a Beyonce song in the "live action" remake?

Here is behind the scenes footage from the recording of the song.
youtu.be/1LPwLdW7Ye4
youtu.be/1LPwLdW7Ye4

I thought they ripped it off from the nips in the first place, tho. Surely they should all be Japanese in recognition?

>niggers stealing sneed
this is just sick

Same with Hades with the Hercules remake. Disney is a hallow shell if it’s self. #MakeDisneyGreatAgain

So how are lions related to blacks?

no, it was a classic /pol/tard rumor from a while ago that took a life of its own

> 6. “Be Prepared” (2019 Version) – Performed by Chiwetel Ejiofor; written by Elton John and Tim Rice; produced by Hans Zimmer and David Fleming

>Being upset that a white guy isn't going to voice a literal lion.

Why are racist so fucking stupid and choose to die on the dumbest hills.

Irons is famously bad at PR junkets. I wouldn't hire him either. You want an actor to promote a movie. Now go on some vague anti-homosexual rants.

idris elba

they're african. all the animals from africa are black.

what the fuck are you talking about? people want the classic stuff. don't be obtuse.

What does it mean?

Thanks for the chuckle.

What a shit move.

He was already used in their shitty Jungle Book remake as the inferior knock off of Shere Khan. Not fit to shine George Sanders shoes.

Attached: 55.gif (300x300, 946K)

>what the fuck are you talking about?

OP's point is that he wasn't casted because he's white. Nothing to do with it being classic, if he actually felt that way he would have said that instead.

Why do racist hate being called out?

the issue people have is that blacks are being cast for being black. you know this perfectly well.

go dilate.

>casted

niggers where born in the sneed.
Your merely adopted it.

Attached: 1556530085347.jpg (355x355, 22K)

>the issue people have is that blacks are being cast for being black

People meaning you. You have the problem. I honestly don't care what color they are as long as they are good.

It's the voice of a cartoon lion.
Who
The
Fuck
Cares.

As I said, racist choose to die on the dumbest hills, just shows are retarded you are. Inbreeding typically does that,.

Racism is not an "objective" word. Anti-racist means anti-white. It was coined by a genocidal communist jew who loved the third world and hated Europe and North America. It is used like this all the time except when retard cuckservatives want to "own the libs". Pro tip: the libs do not give a fuck about being hypocritical. They hate you and want you dead.

They did. Kimba is what it's based off of.

You do realize the villain will be voiced by a black guy.

As a racist, wouldn't you prefer the villain to be black?

Checkmate dipshit.

you care. you just want to le epic troll le pol.

go dilate.

Lions still exist in asia

What did he mean by this Yea Forumsros?

Attached: fac612be32e1de2df5413f26dc3d0610.jpg (720x303, 27K)

>you just want to le epic troll le pol.

Boy that would be pretty impressive considering this isn't /pol/ shit-for-brains.

>you care

I don't. You do, for some reason that only makes sense to you. It's pathetic that you get in such a rabid fervor over a black guy voicing a cartoon lion.

>go dilate.

You say this over and over. Is this supposed to upset me or something? Because I'm not a degenerate racist I'm instantly a transexual? Your world view is fucked inbred.

>would you prefer seeing an employed white guy or black guy?
gee, muh raycism be all confused n shieeet

I bet you still like American History X.

Newflash the black people in that movie got a paycheck too.

Racists are the dumbest kind of people.

It is, and it's proof that the left doesn't believe in anything it claims to.
The average liberal would be fine with outright slavery so long as women and minorities were well represented among the slaveholders.

Then explain why the casting director literally picked black people for every roles despite being 13% of the population
The liberal accuses of being racist while picking people 100% due to race.

>It is, and it's proof that the left doesn't believe in anything it claims to.
>The average liberal would be fine with outright slavery so long as women and minorities were well represented among the slaveholders.

All from a black guy voicing a lion.

Yup, sounds plausible.