DON'T STOP

DON'T STOP

Attached: images - 2019-06-26T001707.370.jpg (720x405, 20K)

He had a heart attack

Sopranos is my favorite soap opera

>DON'T STOP
>series stops
BRAVO CHASE
R
A
V
O

>GABAGOUL

meadow showed up pregnant with a black (propper black now) boyfriend so tony died right there

BELIEVIN'

Is the ending to The Sopranos the last finale to a famous tv show that actually did something original and ballsy and didn't just do generic fanservice?

Attached: end of eva.jpg (2616x2626, 1020K)

Don't have time to sit through 6 seasons of some wop dago stealing cigarette cartons; what happens?

literally just finished the series, even though i knew about the final scene and the infamous cut to black it was still surprising.
what is the consensus on what happened to tony? i personally think hes dead but i maybe wrong.
what was the general reaction of the people who watched it on tv? was there outrage?

Attached: spongbob.gif (1275x916, 1.28M)

>what is the consensus on what happened to tony?

pleb
>tony died and the cut to black is him dying

normie
>david chase is fucking with us

patrician
>an intern lost the footage

>was there outrage?
HBO got complaints because people thought their cable got cut.

I think the general belief is that he died. I personally like to think he was fine and prevailed in the end. And I can, because the ending doesn't say he doesn't.

The wop dago gets killed
fatherless millenial só ›¡oyboys on Yea Forums: ok this is based, this is deep

yes
reddit

We should have stopped at Roy Rogers

James did. Tony was shot.

sopranos is literalIy reddit the show though

Dies from first person point of view, shot inthe back of head in ambush and killed, cut to total black. A first person simulation of the moment of instant death

He certainly died, and any other interpretarion is psychadelic speculation at best, but still totally wrong

breaking bad is reddit

WOAH! Who the fuck is this, Tone?

Tony's cable connection to life indeed got cut

What an original joke.

Correct, Sopranos is the Chad.

LOST finale is pretty similar to nge

Finishing a series/movie with a multiple ending fin is the pussiest thing a man can do. End the series like a man nigga

God
>Jamal Ginsburg punched Tony's lights out

Attached: jamal ginsburg.png (876x494, 341K)

It may have been better for his family if he died because if he survived, he probably would have been convicted and sent to prison. At least with him dying, he wasn't formally charged with anything and his family gets to keep all of their assets.

Jamal punched his fucking lights out

Best Sopranos sequel would be the Sopranos family all slowly becomjng better people and making good with what Tony left, AJ works hard to turn Satriale's into a real business again, and when the remainder of the mob harrass and hassle him not to, he copes with denial and acceptance that that was how his dad lived. Lasting theme of being a victim of our own fathers