Wins an Oscar

>Wins an Oscar

Attached: Dab.jpg (644x467, 36K)

I wanted Get Out to win so bad just to see the shit storm on Yea Forums.

I hate this guy. Keegan is far funnier than this fat fuck

why do you freaks hate him so much?

>Sneeds a feed

Fuck you you big lipped jigaboo

People still give a shit about oscars?

He's moderately talented and makes the kind of solid classic conventional films which Yea Forums would probably like. The problem is that people pretend he's some genius auteur because of white guilt and oscars so white. It's not his fault. He explicitly discusses how bullshit liberal white guilt and fetishisation of black people is in his films.

But nonetheless, it's grating being told how amazing his films are, when they're really nothing special.

also he's black and Yea Forums is full of racist dumbcunts and those anons are the ones who otherwise would probably like his classic-styled films more, as they're basically a counterpoint to what's styled 'onions horror' and go for jump scares and typical setups and lots of other classic conventions

And also classic horror films work because the premise is supposed to be dumb as fuck and you just go along with it.
But when people are constantly saying his films are deep and genius, and re-classifying them as pioneering masterpieces, not as solid classic horror films, then their paper-thin premises (especially Us) stop being just a normal part of the genre, and become serious flaws.

Im really sorry you are black

Nigger.

>make race baiting schlock and people act like that’s profound.
Racism exist! No shit!

Get Out! is about left wing patronising racism though. Which is a progressive subject which merits discussion. It's different than more obvious racism.

The Square & Winter Sleep are also about liberal hypocracy and bigotry and they won Palme d'Ors

I never got why people hate him here, Get Out is an anti-SJW movie if anything

>sells his soul to win
I hate him because he has horrible tastes in women.

did a bee, uh, sting his lips?
"the bee stung my lips, now my lips are big!"

lol yeah
they are not capable of comprehending ideas
they just get triggered over superficial things

>Oscars
>worth anything anymore

They're literally a "diversity"-award now.

Attached: Oscars Diversity Goals.png (832x590, 42K)

>Oscars
>Worth anything ever

Yeah but that claim used to be in the realm of speculation/opinion.

Now we have documented evidence, on paper, that the Oscars is a Diversity-award, i.e. that it's objectively worthless in relation to the actual quality of a film.

Same reason they think Annihilation was ghost directed by Greg Lansky

I find Keegan's vocabulary quirk funny too

>watch Get Out
>it's basically Conjuring tier but with out based Patrick Wilson
Why do people pretend it's better than that

*rips off invasion of the body snatchers but still gets an award for originality*

He's racist

Attached: 960x540TZReplay1.jpg (960x540, 332K)

Attached: emthe-twilight-zoneem-recap-you-should-smile-more-822x432.jpg (822x432, 44K)

Hit the nail on the head. I would argue that there is an extra level of care put into the details of his films that do elevate him above most horror directors (not Kubrick level but up there).

Get out is the big redpill for black guy who are thinking of getting hooked with liberal coal burner

Only lefties for some reason