Singlehandedly ruins school for every ginger kid at the time with one episode

>singlehandedly ruins school for every ginger kid at the time with one episode
Nothing personeel.

Attached: gingers.jpg (700x455, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1561470887912.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ginger kids have been a meme forevor you zoomer fuck.

How old are you?

Their lives were ruined at conception.

Fuck off

they should have an episode making fun of incels lmao

Based and boomerpilled

Based

Whats wrong, firehead? Getting mad? Guess what they say about angry gingers is true...

based

We need a rule on jokes where once they get said to many times you get shot if you say it again

That episode was meh t.b.h

Kick a ginger day became a thing at my school. Kids were getting in major shit for it.

Nobody actually hated jews until south park. Kids love Cartman, Cartman rips on Kyle for being a jew during these kids adolescent years, they copy the insults, and it grows. Same thing happened with ginger kids. Kids just can't stop emulating what Cartman says.

>Ginger kids have never been picked on before South Park
that's an oof from me.

Have you never heard of Pippi Longstockings or the phrase "beat you like a red headed step child"?

Fuck you with your stale jokes. Nobody cares about people being ginger anymore samefagging wont change that.

>tfw no ginger gf

Attached: 1062188-320p_7486.webm (480x360, 2.77M)

Right, repeating stuff over 10 years later is faggy as fuck

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1561470887912.webm

Both her face and her emo haircut ruined it

I can't really understand it dude
She was only 25 years old
A fucking lethal stroke at fucking 25!!!!!!

Ginger used to be part of the anti-discrimination league in the past because ginger-racism was an actual thing.

>the lazy river has never been lazier

Kek

>south park S6-8 airs
>my middle school friends and I begin derogatorily calling each other "jews"
>7th grade English teacher is such a stereotype of a whiny jewish mom she LITERALLY looks and sounds like Kyle's mom
>Overhears some kids calling each other "damn jews"
>"WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAAT!!!???"
>Wastes an entire day on a tolerance assembly where she does nothing but cry about the holocaust for two hours
>nobody can figure out why my friends and I are barely containing hysterical laughter throughout the shoah documentary the following day
>MFW stereotypes exist for a reason

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 12K)

we bullied the gingers at my school before that episode and im not even from an anglo country

literally only a ginger would make this post

>im not even from an anglo country
Disgusting brown

retard i said not anglo not not white
>anglo comprehension skills
>not realizing the irony that anglo countries are submerged by shitskins

which ep?
never saw but about to

Defensive brown

There was a ginger girl in my class in highschool who i used to bully and call ranger (orangutan) even though she got really upset over it
she stopped coming to school and ended up dropping out and cutting herself alot and i found out her mom had died the year before
now she has a meth problem and shaved her hair off and has a tatoo on her cheek of a noose

I thought she was cute and i only bullied her because i wanted her to be my gf but was too much of a sperg to be nice to her

Attached: asian-woman-crying.png (1136x640, 742K)

good job user

Too*
I'm Rick James, bitch.

I see you don't know what ginger means.

Wow man you sure are butt hurt you got called brown lol

Most people don't, they saw red hair and stopped thinking.

A lot is two separate words.

make contact somehow and apologies to her, you'll feel better for having said sorry

Red hair was once (maybe still is) associated with Jews in Italy and Iberia, which would trigger the anti semite autists. You got off light, OP.

Shut the fuck up gingy. You’re not normal

Pale, red hair, freckles, what more do you need?

Attached: may-66768643.webm (320x240, 2.61M)

>OP has experienced pic related

Attached: kick-a-ginger-day-victim.jpg (272x205, 38K)

>nobody actually hated Jews
Lmao the jew cope

>words is

Ginger is an anagram of nigger for a reason.

>Nobody actually hated jews until south park.

Jews were kicked out of 109 countries in history though.

>aaron mishkin
Is kick a ginger day a cover for the kickocaust?

>t-that’s because everyone ELSE is the asshole. Not us!!!! We’re the victims!!!!

>nobody hated jews

Nigger take a history class. Everyone has hated the jews for their entire existence.

Nope, there are at least as much reasons to hate gingers as there are to hate jews.

How does the bait taste like?

Jews who don't learn from history are doomed to be kicked out again

Ew! Where's her penis!

>its a /pol/ is too autistic to detect sarcasm episode

What have the gingers ever done to you?

Garbage grammar

>Nobody actually hated jews until south park

they have been universally hated forever

Attached: 1311603778372.jpg (323x323, 15K)

cringe argument

>it's a /pol/ rationalizes Trump's pro-LGBT tweets episode

reflected the sun into my eyes

>everyone hated jews since forever
>they control the world now

I know, that shit was funny.

Attached: 1493441872729.png (440x583, 274K)

Shush kike

Why don’t we just kick them out of the history, if you know what i mean

>The local news finds the most curly-headed, jewish, ginger kid in town with glasses and braces to boot

Those bastards saw the episode and were in on the gag lol

Natives in the jungles of Guatemala have kicked out jews just a few years ago.

>to boot

>people who live like middle age europeans act like savages
yikes, user

Brought ill news, misfortune and foul weather. They are blighted creatures of darkness who cover in shadow as the light of the Sun burns their sickly skin.

>the kids who i went to school with started imitating cartman jokes.
Ftfy

Hey guys I'm Mexican and I've never met a ginger before. Are they just like regular white people or do they act different?

Attached: paola-mayfield_-blonde-pregnancy-1.jpg (800x798, 335K)

They smell bad.

They're genuinely soulless, like their emotional capacity is half what other whites have. Their anger is double though.

Maybe you are just too young. South Park was fairly influential in the late 90s/early 2000s.

Everybody is soulless, souls don't real.

Thats just Scottish gingers

ey ese, don't you know who El Canelo is?

Look on the bright side. Media is currently systematically replacing all ginger/redhead characters with black people. Movies, TV shows, comic books, cartoons, everything across the board, no exceptions.

Pretty soon you won't have to worry about being made fun of in media again because gingers will no longer exist in any form of fiction. Hooray!

Attached: D9WK0jTUYAActlt.jpg (482x1200, 108K)

based
I got my only Saturday detention the day after that episode aired cuz I stuck my head in my friends classroom and shouted IM RICK JAMES BITCH and ran away.

Fucking ginge. You're worse than a midge.

Based

tpbp

And that's unironically a good thing.

Right, repeating stuff over 20 years later is faggy as feed

exist

Devils deserve the bullying they get

Attached: 1507579945560.png (540x584, 357K)

Attached: 1554887616253.png (629x767, 538K)

you should go try to pay her for sex, i bet she’ll be very affordable if she’s run out of meth

Of course I know who he is but hes about as rare as an albino negro

hey man, them's the breaks, everybody likes a fair skinned ginger haired cutie but NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY, wants to be seen dead or alive with a ginger "man", that's for sure.

Attached: 1523319161656.gif (480x270, 273K)

>they say about angry gingers is true...

Wow, great writing you dolt

oy vey

I hope she kills herself and comes to haunt you, you deserve it

they are just feeding into the jewish victim narrative

in that case make sure that there's a hole drilled in her coffin for the spirit to escape, if it wishes of course, according to indian custom

Somehow this ended up being the worst thing I've read on this site all year.

This is one of my favorite episodes. Especially Cartman yelling at the Holiday Inn guy.

This was me, except the ginger girl playfully bullied me and now I have a drug habit and stupid tattoos.

Reminder that Hollywood blackwashes all ginger characters because the god of the Hebrews fears them.

I used to have an unhealthy attraction to gingers. I thought red hair was the absolute hottest thing imaginable.

Then I had a bitch of a boss with red hair. Like legitimately the worst boss I've ever had. Now I consider red hair to be the most disgusting thing, and I have a gut reaction to avoid them at all costs.

apologizing to her would probably mean a lot

so they were living people at conception?

i've found mine on Yea Forums too yesterday

Attached: Bourne Enthusiast.png (1076x930, 950K)

Yes, you immoral slut. Go abort yourself.

they were a causal inevitability

even modern tv doesnt seem to like them since they are always replaced with black actors

based retard

>Reminder that Hollywood blackwashes all ginger characters because the god of the Hebrews fears them.
Not true. Jews remove gingers because Judas had red hair and they still try to pretend that they didn't kill Christ.

you seem to misunderstand my position

>Reminder that Hollywood blackwashes all ginger characters

That's bullsh-
Oh. Carry on.

They were just saying what everyone feels.

Gingerism isn't restricted to a single people, it's an infliction like vampirism.

Attached: gingerjap.jpg (195x258, 7K)

I hate her dumb face she does

>replaced with black actors
so that's what happened

Attached: 86743.gif (500x310, 1.25M)

Hitler had Jews over for dinner parties all the time until South Park aired

Jesus fuck, who is this?

Why is it always about hitler and nazis with the internet?

good times

>hatred towards jews
>Hitler
What could it be?

Imagine if instead of white gingers this episode was about negros and their nappy hair. Ahahaahhs wouldn't that be so well received and funny bros?

t. Ginger

All ancient cultures point to the "gods" or bringers of civilization as having red hair and blue eyes.

>implying you can ruin someone without a soul

I never understood the hatred towards redheads, i know it's an elementary school thing but they never bothered me back then, never bullied anyone.

The Richer episode was just as tongue in cheek as the ginger one, you just see it as a personal front because you're probably a ginger.

They left an out for daywalker half gingers like Lilo at least.

>ginger
Redheads.

Ginger is a stupid bong term we've NEVER used regularly, until the cuck twins decided to make their little cartoon....which was funny, btw.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (852x676, 214K)

Right, repeating stuff over 30 years later is faggy as feed

you missed out
bullying ginger kids was the best thing in HS

I miss this era of SP.

The Chosen fear the people of the dragon.

ginger is an anagram for nigger

Witches.

they probably don't want to alienate their fanbase

Mind. Blown.

>Tfw used to bully gingers but at the same time viciously defend them against niggers and arabs
They might be soulless but they're still white people

>implying anybody on Yea Forums ever bullied anyone
dumb roleplayer

Sneed

>implying souls exist

the weak should fear the strong

Kek, I love when people don't realize a post will out them because they are too new.

Right, but SP still rolled with the bong hang up over redheads, resulting in dumb American kids using "ginger" in schools across the nation, like a bunch of retards.

Why do you retards feel the need to justify yourselves to off topic shitposters?

But tons of Jews are gingers

I'm actually black I just wanted to make a bait thread.

jesus
imagine being bullied to the point of dropping out by the fucking autistic kid

Practical

No soul

You may never feel better until you make ammends. Your soul is pushing you to take responsibility for your actions. Listen to it carefully. Stay reasonable with it though, a simple apology may be all you can reasonably do, but maybe be open to more if you can think of something graceful. It’s easy, especially with girls (and obviously old crushes) to want to be their everything but keep your head about you.

I'm sure this girl who is really down in life will really appreciate some random fag apologizing to her to help his own ego.
He's just gotta let it go.

Living, yes, people no.

what makes them not people?

okay

Attached: Stop Cappin.jpg (1024x1024, 67K)

ginger hate is so absurd, another degenerate american thing, like how genital mutilation and rap """music""" is considered good but people with a rare hair color considered bad lmao.

The first rule in being a ginger is having a self-depreciating sense of humor

Put on your stocking pippi

Ginger is bongese, this is a global epidemic. It would make sense to you if you weren't some 3rd world garbage person.

they want everyone to be the same mutt
brown eyes brown hair brown skin
everything brown so people wouldn't strife for individualism anymore and behave more like sheep
95% of populations in the west already have sheep like consumerist behaviour

post pubes

being ginger

good, gingers are the niggers of the white race

Ginger girls only fuck black guys so you had no chance anyway

>so buttblasted about politics he doesn't get a ginger joke

based retards

>Nobody actually hated jews
The entire world has hated Jews since the beginning of civilization

Too bad they couldn't single handedly save people when they tried.

RIP obnoxious nintendo nigga that I don't really give a fuck about but use to make a point that people are fucking animalistic idiots

Attached: britney_on_south_park[1].jpg (400x300, 32K)

When I was in 6th grade, this episode came out and a black kid tried to make fun of my ginger friend based on this episode. We both bantered back with him about being black, and he got asshurt, cried and told the teacher, and the three of us had to have a meeting in the principle's office with our parents. I hated him and started bullying him after that. Good times, lots of memories with this show.

see

What kind of music do you listen to?

poo in loo

This. My boomer mother uses the expression "treated like a red headed stepchild". The ginger meme has been around for a long, long time.

Based post.

>white people who listen to nigger music
Yep it's cringe.

Attached: 10583736161.jpg (224x225, 6K)

well yeah im black
but i can confirm

Attached: serveimage.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Attached: poo in sky.jpg (1080x1696, 527K)

What are you 13? 14? Can't be old enough to have a drivers license yet. Probably no father to properly guide you through life....fat single mother turning you into a beta pussy...poor.

Nevermind. Your life's probably bad enough already.

SHUT
IT
DOWN!!

>ginger with thick hair
>never bullied in class but got called names on the street all the time which kinda messed up my confidence
>didn't grow up to look like a typical ginger kid
>actually told to do modelling
>190
>chicks don't mind and there is a niche group that actually loves it
>really start to love my hair
>it's slowly starting to turn browner and browner

It's not fair, bros. Luckily I got myself a semi ginger girlfriend so there is a real chance I will save my race.

>Nobody actually hated jews until south park

Except those times, you know, they were kicked out and banished from nearly every Western country, empire and Kingdom at least once throughout history.

Attached: 12734565672376.png (198x211, 62K)

Hey maybe if everyone keeps kicking you out, it's YOU who has the problem.

When the streets are full, the poo shall rain from the sky.

that’s my specialty
that and paying hookers

I bet you think you’re part of the 5% of independent thinkers lmao

Saints preserve us it's like anot'r famine

projection, thy name is

Attached: ......jpg (500x564, 35K)

>if everyone keeps kicking you out, it's YOU who has the problem.
This.

Attached: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (424x280, 18K)

Google "coin clipping"

don’t expect people who get offended by nazi jokes to comprehend anything, ever.

Kek

femoid btfo

Attached: 1398470702691.png (1103x756, 110K)

gingers don't have souls

kys ginger snap

Based

It's about the homeopathic source of white people's power, derived from having only a little, but not quite zero melanin, which is in fact an esoteric, extraterrestrial substance that came from a distant star and entered symbiosis with mankind like the slime from Prometheus.

White people evolved the capacity to transfer melanin to each other through the air so nobody ran short even in times of drought. They generally needn't worry about "running out", as a smaller amount of Melanin distributed evenly among more people makes all of them stronger.

But then the demon Abaddon, fearful of our rising star, engineered the ginger gene. These individuals actually have so little melanin that it drains nearby white people beyond the homeopathic threshold, the presence become so trace the power is broken. The effect is similar to kryptonite. A single ginger in close proximity can cripple an entire Lacrosse team.

So you can see why these individuals, antithetical to the source of our power, are so reviled in our cultures.

Based

Nothing wrong with jungle fever, user.

What is wrong with jazz? Also there nothing wrong with listening rap music if you are white. Just don't start acting like nigger.

>there nothing wrong with listening rap music if you are white.

Typical /pol/yp can't even use proper punctuation in his pseudo-intellectual rants.

why did you screencap this post wtf

>redheads
gross

Attached: 1558485858963.jpg (1080x1350, 385K)

Really hate when zoomers try to pretend they know how the world worked 10+ years in the past.

Anti-semitism was basically nonexistent in middle class white circles by the 90s. It's had an amazing comeback.

Ginger girls make me harder than Chinese arithmatic.

Yeah no shit, after the aouth parl ep retard

>Can't make fun of blacks for being black
>Can't make fun of women for being women
>Can't make fun of retards for being retards

>It's okay to make fun of gingers for being ginger