I KNAW WHEAH THE BAHSTAD SLEEPS

I KNAW WHEAH THE BAHSTAD SLEEPS

Attached: AA6687A1-8721-4F31-82F6-E2B744303F41.jpg (604x341, 34K)

Pretty spot on bong accent desu

Love this movie but his and Wynonna's accents were terrible.

>Love this movie

Attached: disgust.jpg (620x400, 32K)

You vill never take me alive bleh

Attached: 1561447311676s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

TELL ME
IS THE CASTLE FAR?

>the overly verbose happenstances concerning the astonishing expedition of william and theodore

Has there ever been an American actor who actually pulled off a good British accent?

Kevin Costner

Dick van Dyke

ian mcshane

Idris Elba

Alec Guinness

I WANT ROOM SERVICE

Attached: johnny.png (909x660, 356K)

Attached: this_is_spinal_tap_rob_reiner_2.jpg (740x490, 53K)

Michael Caine
Christian Bale

It's not every day you find out Michael Caine is american

Attached: chris martin face.png (697x593, 688K)

Hugh Laurie

Attached: lopes.jpg (710x486, 54K)

i say dravah how fah is it to the cahstle

He mad 'cause I took his bitch.

Attached: 1542751562510.jpg (550x700, 85K)

Didn't even notice Winona's accent desu. I was too busy observing her other talents.

Attached: winonabounce.webm (1280x694, 2.96M)

RDJ in Sherlock Holmes, thought he was British for years

OI BUFFAY

Attached: ustv-buffy-the-vampire-slayer-spike.jpg (2974x3000, 914K)

I always guessed Shearer was American and the others were Brits but I was totally off.

Why did Dracula have to sperg out in front of Johnathan, when John was doing his bidding?

BUEDAHPEST

IN CAR-FAX EBBY!

lol this guy was retarded, but still a great movie. says a lot about coppolla

CARRFAX ABBEE

Keanu's performance is part of the movie's charm, somehow it kind of works with how surreal the movie can be

It's so trashy I love it

This movie is interesting to watch just for the special effects, which were all done on camera

Ive seen like every Dracula movie ever. Not literally all of them, but ive conquered a respectable chunk.

This would be one of the best, like top 3 easily, if not for this HORRIBLE PERFORMANCE.

Its the worst botch job ive ever fucking seen. There's never been a more distracting lead.

There's no way i can understand people overlooking Keanu. It fucks shit up so badly that the movie is ruined

Duh.

>There's never been a more distracting lead.
Keanu is hardly the lead

Yea Forums has really gone downhill. You see posts like this in every thread now.

>the special effects, which were all done on camera
What did he mean by this

Meaning there were no digital effects. Instead they used all kinds of creative tricks like rear projection and forced perspective.

posts like what

LOOK IT IS THE MAN HIMSELF

HE'S GROWN YUNG

Thanks Yea Forums, going to watch this now instead of waiting for Halloween

This movie is such a guilty pleasure of mine. It's such a beautiful mess, and I love it.

Attached: tumblr_oybbm94cUk1rzbj5mo1_500.gif (500x269, 1.03M)

>Winona's talents
pleb

Attached: FrayedClumsyKiwi-small.gif (405x270, 752K)

I don't know why Coppola didn't lock Keanu in an ADR booth until he got it right

WAKE THE FUCK UP HELSING! WE GOT A COUNT TO STAKE!

Attached: cyberpunk-keanu.jpg (1272x794, 151K)

Attached: keanu-drac-2.gif (500x281, 2.59M)

this is possibly the worst """""""""dracula""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""film"""""""""""" ever made. dishonest cinematography, brainlet symbolism, horrible acting from almost everyone (worst offenders keanu and anthony hopkins), stupid and disgraceful american views on sexuality and love replace the beautiful and pure victroian english ones and i could go on. this movie makes me unironically angry its so bad. "read the fucking book brainlet" wish someone told this to the """director"""

Ok retard

Attached: 1560454492308.jpg (970x600, 295K)

>this movie makes me unironically angry its so bad

Same. I watched it right after I'd finished the novel, which I love, and was legit fuming.

Attached: Anger.gif (320x214, 396K)

I could mostly tolerate the rest of him in the film, but the delivery of this particular line broke the camel's back.

>It's such a beautiful mess
It is I guess.
I watched it again recently and, perhaps it's because I've been on a weeb-binge, I couldn't help think that the film would've worked just as well as something animated.
The surreal colors, exaggerated architectures etc., and the scene where youngdrac and mina are dancing amongst the candles, it looks like shit out of a late 80's early 90's animated film.

fpbp

What the fuck is wrong with this movie's pacing?

Watch the making of documentaries on YT. FFC chose to have everyone out to his ranch for long rehearsal sessions, but in so doing he basically gave the actors a lot more free reign, almost directorial power over their scenes. The end result was less of a coherent piece and more a series of vignette-like acting workshops stitched together, which accounts for the movies disjointed feel.

It’s a great film, my only problem was the focus on the Drac/Mina romance. I wish they had more scenes of Lucy being exorcised or more scenes of the Demeter ship.