There are faggots on Yea Forums that don't think season 6 was the best season of the Sopranos

>there are faggots on Yea Forums that don't think season 6 was the best season of the Sopranos.
A FUCKING DISGRACE!

Attached: sopranos22_season_6_2006-h_2017.jpg (928x523, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8LA5l3J_Rik
youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0mbT8Jobg
youtube.com/watch?v=NgrhigY2GFA
youtube.com/watch?v=Dj6E7Z1dNv8
youtube.com/watch?v=b8g_j5y2OK4
youtube.com/watch?v=ed5BfnNXqqA
youtube.com/watch?v=SQc3T45pRWY
youtube.com/watch?v=vwkeJFNFJJE
youtu.be/lnl8XKXxiVo?t=86
youtu.be/4c6Oh-8m2OI?t=108
vocaroo.com/i/s0Pyd909PXIZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

season 5 was better and season 1 was peak comfy kino

Attached: chrissy.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

its an honor to be joined by men.

INSTEAD OF FAGGOT CORNHOLIN SNEEDPOSTERS, LIKE WHO RUIN MY SIMPSON THREADS. THEY SHOULD FUCKIN DIE

I don't watch shows about mobsters, gangsters, hit men, drug dealers, or similar juvenile fantasies.

it was very uneven and all over the place with the general narrative
introducing new character dynamics out of nowhere, dropping points and shifting the focus every episode or two
things happening offscreen
it was "let's wrap this shit up but also try to squeeze in those ideas we still head"

Season 6 is my favorite but I have trouble rewatching it due to how dark it is. Whenever I rewatch Sopranos I usually stop at Season 5.

Why don't more people appreciate season 1? It's a great fucking season, especially because of the subplot about the rat
youtube.com/watch?v=8LA5l3J_Rik

Attached: SopranosSmugTony.png (636x358, 232K)

Thats because Tont literally changes after his coma but reveets into new ans worse degeneracy as he gets closer to death. None of these episodes expected you to believe Tony was always a degenerate gambler or peyote man oe whatevwe

user, you know the shitposting makes you emotional

Correct.

Tony has always been the focal point of the show. It makes sense that he and everything else about the show becomes erratic after recovering from a coma. The dude cracked big time.

And he was very directly killed for his actions, both good and bad, that changed after his coma. He tried to give Vito a second chance which set Phil against him, and then he also gambled away the money for Vito's family and decided he needed Phil dead

also we get Junior kino

How would Richie, Phil, and Ralphie get along?

So if Tony died at the end, who would have been boss? Paulie? Patsy?

If Carmine ordered Tony whacked, he would have ripped up the whole upper management of the DiMeo crime family and installed someone loyal to him. Paulie and Patsy would be out of the picture.

There's no scraps in my scrapbook.

Make it happen.

Yeah and it's really nice to see Tony's crew still bonded and strong. They aren't as cynical and selfish as they are later in the show

little carmine and his half decade master plan to wipe out the leadership of both new york and new jersey

Fuckin new jersey mutts, glad they got stomped by NYC, reminder that tony's "family" is a glorified crew.

Paulie collaborated with carmine tho, the DiMeos were probably wiped out and some lupertazzi friendly family installed.

i liked all 86 episodes. i didnt favour one series over the next. i watch all 86 chronologically every year

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: grabberraster-0000.jpg (1024x683, 62K)

>Hijack. By Jack.
What the fuck did Mikey mean by this? Was it a cryptic instruction of some sort?

Attached: 1557702232774.jpg (640x640, 21K)

tfw i was too retarded to realize what was going on until adriana started sperging

He was killed way too early

she was just a whoooar

Chris

I should draw a really nice but funny picture of Tony with a hole in his head face down in some onion rings as jacket guy sprints out and his family goes apeshit

Adriana for crawling off camera so I couldn't see her sexy dead body

Why is there no fanfic of tony dead?

How come this tragic case of mistaken identity was never properly addressed?

ok Shah of Iran

Idk but i would put big ridiculous speech bubbles and infuse symbolism all over, with Tony's ghost yelling at members only guy by name, as well as give the big orange tiger on the wall a Kelley statue of liberty reaction face

Attached: bae.jpg (680x834, 93K)

Obtuse* symbolism

He clearly said "Hijack? Bye jack" which is a double entredre because it means if you hijack jr's trucks you get killed and also "hijack" sounds like "Hi jack" and the guy he killed was not actually Brandan Filone but Jack, Brandan's twin brother.

Brandan Filone is still alive and he's the one who kills Tony at the end of the series.

20 fucking years, as the shinebox of Iran

Cool

The Shah of Iran was also assassinated on dubious terms, plunging the Middle East into chaos

season 3 is my favorite

Attached: 1482442452113.jpg (369x387, 35K)

If you think about it, Coach Molinaro is the most powerful character in the Sopranos universe.

Attached: 1557778001043.jpg (2048x1152, 961K)

20 years of grilled cheese off the radiator

The FBI for letting her walk into a situation that would most likely result in her death.

What Sopranos wife would you have fucked? Silvio's wife is a hot piece of ass so I'd take her. No Adriana because they didn't tie the knot

Attached: 020fa72f5f4103ed83fb8320ce18cbba.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

For killing poor little Cosette

Not sure, but I do know who Pierce Brosnan would want to fuck

Attached: cq5dam.web.1920.1080.png (1280x720, 1.45M)

if Charmaine counts, her
otherwise big pussys wife was a qt

Is Lilyhammer funny as an unofficial sequel to Sopranos

Ro

Christophers intervention is the funniest scene in the series

>I'm gonna kill myself? The way you fucking eat you're gonna have a heart attack by the time you're 50"
>*dies of a heart attack age 51*
That foreshadowing. Chase was a fucking genius

Carmine was literally just an idiot
I don't think he gave a shit

jelly of that hairline

It's literally impossible to know, except that he personally arranges for Tony and Phil to kill eachother by sabotaging their peace meeting with his comment about Phil's brother

Your brother Billy, whatever happened there

Carmela

Attached: furio-giunta-1024.jpg (1024x576, 104K)

AW FOR CHRISTS SAKE WHY WOULD YOU BRING THAT UP

WhAtEvEr HaPpEnEd ThErE!!!

Before or after she had a 90 pound mole removed from her ass?

Virgin souless Sopranos intro vs Chad soul Banditskiy Peterburg intro
youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0mbT8Jobg

Your life is finished if certain people find you.

Vito at carpenting job is the 2nd funniest

SOUTH OF THE BORDER,
DOWN MEXICO WAY

Man, the FBI really fucked up with Ade right ? she REALLY didn't know shit and they let her die

Because David Chase killed the audience at the end of the show

Whos the worst extra in sopranos?
for me its the guy vito hits with his car

>give me one thousand dollars
was he based or cringe?

Attached: 1558703343133.png (800x840, 347K)

The nigger who finds vitos phone.

>goes into hiding
cringe

>finale scene
>members only jacket attempts to shoot Tony from behind
>misses Tony, hits the cameraman
>screen goes black
>Tony escapes with his life, spends the rest of it in federal prison

Jamal Ginsberg

*in Italian*
>these two suck each other's dicks

yeah I think he's based

Coach Molinaro killed Tony at the end of the series. He was unprepared.

a glorified crew doesn't need a boss

>i am forgotten

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

The camera was literally in his head

He married a nice girl in Italy and makes expensive artisan cheeses now.

the ducks are great as well

>doesn't cuck his boss
>doesn't make a wife betray her husband
based

sounds pretty cringe to me

FUCK GREASEBALLS AND FUCK THE MAFIA!

Attached: 0_8VbOEyNcUT4kk_JE.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Carmine Jr. is up there too

I wish Livia were around for Season 3

Attached: image.jpg (960x596, 58K)

Your brother, whatever happened there...

The actress died in real life, so they pretty much had to write her out of the show.

Yeah, that uncanny valley CGI scene was the worst way to end her time on the show

yeah, also pax soprana´s ending is KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=NgrhigY2GFA

They could have said that she moved away and was being cared for by another relative, but it wouldn't feel like her story with Tony had closure.

Evidently chickentown

John, you fucking rat

New York would have definitely stepped in and absorbed them

s1- great
s2- really great
s3- still good
s4- going down
s5- getting desperate
s6 pleb tier filler trash

S6 is the best

>s2- really great

lol, a rehash of s1, what a pleb

s5- getting desperate
s6 pleb tier filler trash

pure unfiltered kino

Attached: screen-shot-2013-01-29-at-6-12-53-pm.png (1440x900, 647K)

The greatest pleb filter of all time
No one saw the secret ending that had Paulie take charge of New Jersey only to be whacked by the Russian

Attached: 12121232323.gif (642x355, 2.27M)

Whatever happened there

great scene.

season 1 + 2 are vastly superior to the latter seasons. if I ever rewatch for a third time im stopping after season 2, I found the later seasons a real slog on my second rewatch, felt their was a little too much filler in seasons 4-5 and 6

Gab of ghoul

they compromised

Season 1 is comfy and great because it truly is the last of "the good old days" and works great in comparison to season 6, showing how terrible Tony's life has become being surround by strangers and constantly paranoid. Season 1 even has a brighter color palette than 6.

s6 is the worst . if you prefer le funny quotes and brainlet pandering mixed with a butthurt creator then sure, s6 is good. otherwise its pure trash, no wonder its reddit's favorite

i think s1 and 3 was better than 2 otherwise agreed. 5 and especially 6 is a fucking disgrace

lowest points were Jackie Jr and Johnnycakes. everything else had something to deliver except these shitty filler narratives.

I liked the poker scene though and the part where Chris blew that idiot Dino the fuck up

Season 3>4>2>5>6>1
Best characters Paulie>Ralph>chris>junior>richie

Paulie's medium session was a blast too

>scene
Your head was in the toilet. Hair in the toilet water. Disgusting.

>you fucking bitch you couldn't keep your mouth shut.
Why do women have to talk about everything.

best scene best episode checking in

Attached: pine-barrens-the-sopranos.jpg (1200x600, 80K)

God-tier characters
>AJ
>Jamal Ginsberg
>Jackie Jr
>Janice
>Drinkwater
>The Jew shrink that told Carmela to leave Tony and take her kids with her

that jew was based

>Forgetting faggot Johnny pancakes, AJ's principal and that military guy who said corps corps corps.

>Reddit Barrens
It's a good episode but horrifically overrated.

Sorry, you were saying?

Attached: AdrianaInformant.jpg (1200x675, 190K)

dubs confirm

NO, MR. BACALA! PLEASE, NO MORE!

Attached: 1403385846721.jpg (712x442, 21K)

ade informant story dragged way too long. any scene with a woman that's not tonys mother has no chance of being a "top scene"

For me it was when Chris and Paulie got lost in a forest while trying to kill that russian

He probably didn't hear it coming did he?

>that's not tonys mother
You mean Carmela

youtube.com/watch?v=Dj6E7Z1dNv8

Which death is the most haunting lads

Why was Phil such a homophobe? Shouldn't he be used to homosexuality, being in the can for 20 years and all....

Some big black guy rapes you in the showers and you can't tell no one because of your reputation and the shame you feel. Then you'd probably hate all gays from then on out.

Your uncle baccala is dead.

they mention that, it's different. you get a pass

Wise guys cannot be touched.

Who's he going to tell?

It's not a death but Junior's slow decline from Alzheimer's was horrible to watch
>that scene where he thinks that Larry David is him on tv

>We used to run North Jersey
>We did?
>Yes
Kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=b8g_j5y2OK4

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I like to think all the stress after the coma brought back his panic attacks, and the last few episodes demonstrate his psychological regression. Melfi says he's untreatable, so he goes to his kid's psychiatrist and what does he start talking about? Livia, whose influence he's spent the whole series trying to deal with, and who's one of the first things he and Melfi talk about. The show opens with Tony having a panic attack, and one of the themes of the show is that people can change, but won't. All of Season 6 has an apocalyptic, doomed vibe to it, and what's gonna fuck Tony more than anything else? Refusing to take the many opportunities he's been given to change and make things right. At the end of the show he's about to be assfucked by the feds, all of his leadership has been decapitated, fucking Paulie is the last man standing in his crew, and the coma has made him into a more reckless person who's barely holding it all together. The show ending with a panic attack encapsulates all of this.

Do people really think Vito was gay?

Basic structural analysis reveals it was a joke, not to mention the thematics and literal dialogue of the entire final season. How are people this dense??

Vito was not gay. I understand why some would think so but if you pay attention to the minor details set down by Chase all is clear.

What gives it away is that at no point does Johnny Cakes speak to any other main cast member. He is a Hallucination of Vtio, like Isabella was for Tony, similarly induced through their medication. This time blood pressure meds instead of lithium.

This parallel to Tony paints him as a tragic figure, doomed to be ostracised and eventually killed, all because some people didn't understand his masterful joke.

Attached: 1443052590344 (2).gif (245x205, 1.99M)

>YOU ONE-SHOE COCKSUCKER
lel

Marie Spatafore

Vito Spatafore is an assmuncher.

OOOOOH!

Vito, a fag...

Tone, when he was always talking about greasing the union....

They wouldn't. Phil didn't consider the jersey crews "real" mafia. That point is made pretty fucking clear on the show.

rank The fellas in terms of their gangster competence. Phil>Tony>Johnny Sacc>Ralph>Vito>Lil Carmine.

>only Patsy laughed
Why? It was the funniest thing that came out of Chrissy's mouth. Or rather the second funniest

Attached: ab439cdd03ed0169aee0a790a6f276a0.jpg (1071x1920, 161K)

Alright dis staysh in deese foouah wolls.

Paulie. He's last man standing, and NY would be okay with it. Patsy is too low level, he's just an accountant and occasional soldier. Unless Silvio wakes up, Paulie is highest ranking, and would be acting boss.
It's an interesting question if the DiMeo family would even be considered to still exist, as they're all dead, except Junior, unless Feech takes over from inside prison. If it were a real world story, another family would rise to take over everything the DiMeo's ran in Jersey, because most of the crews are gone, and the major members dead or in jail. If Silvio dies, they lose the Bing. Tony dead means they lose Satriales. Paulie doesn't have much left to work with, just Patsy, and a bunch of young dudes who don't know shit.

"Hi Jack" - he got killed for hijacking Junior's trucks. This has to be explained?

For me its Paulie and a random fatfuck robbing a cartel

Join the Club is the best episode. Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't

Go further - Carmella, Meadow, and AJ sitting there stunned with chunks of tony's brains and scalp dripping from their faces.

Pause, dead silence.

Carmella shrieks, and passes out.

Meadow explodes in shock and tears, babbling at the top of her lungs, mopping at the gaping hole in Tony's head, saying "YOULLBEALLRIGHTDADDYYOULLBEALLRIGHT DADDY"

AJ eats an onion ring, and takes a selfie with Tony's empty skull for his girlfriend.

Tree o'clock. Hehe.

Wait is this an actual theory?

Little Carmine was an idiot, albeit a very wise one. He got out of the game because he realised it wasn't making him happy.

Season 1 has the best season finale episode ever made.

youtube.com/watch?v=ed5BfnNXqqA

Incredibly based scene. Both make great points. I hate yelling so I register this as an extremely unhealthy altercation, but at times I wish I was able to communicate like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=SQc3T45pRWY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

That's the best alternate theory I've heard, and would be a fitting ending to the show, but I'm afraid David Chase has referred to it as a death scene at this point.

Funniest scene, but the subplot about Vito being outed brought the most laughs. So many innuendos

>All the guys are asking me for head... his head... What the fuck!

Pretty sure that's not how it works. NY is the 7 families. That's it. They don't "absorb" anyone outside of the state. They'd just work with whoever took over whatever the DiMeo family had control of, or the area would simply be open territory, until a new gang gets big enough to be considered worth recognizing. Jersey isn't considered part of their turf, and never will be.

t. Straight up bitch who won't come down to the streets like a man

Tony B, hands down.

20 years in the can. Joey Peeps. You see where I'm going with this?

I'm just going to do one detailed but cartoonish picture loaded with characters and reactions, but even fit in speech bubbles like a cheap political cartoon. Like pic related with Kelley bullshit all over it related to the final moment and fan reactions. Mocking it up now, I'll take ideas but I can't credit you.

Attached: GTA-gta-vice-city-29951405-1000-707.jpg (1000x707, 632K)

Best scene in the series.

For once, someone actually tells it exactly like it is.

5 families. Whatever the fuck it is.

I got the impression that he was acting out due to all the gay shit he did in prison.

I like how they portray that as actual anger attacks in Phil, much like Tony's panic attacks. Like imagine being a big self-assured man like that with some pretty meaningful confidence issues, and then someone forces you to tolerate an assfucker for no reason when your biggest secret is that you've been humiliated and fucked in the ass. Specifically think of the actual anal pain he has, the psychological reaction in his sphincter, that must occur to trigger his responses to Vito.
He goes off, it's hilarious.

Dude, most men think homos are gross, and don't want anything to do with it. And a dude like Phil, who's old school as it comes, would be 100% against it. Not because he sucked a dick in prison. But because he's not gay. You idiots think everyone walks into prison and 5 minutes later have cocks jammed in their asses and mouths - it's not like that, at all. Rape is punishment, like if you owe someone, and everything I've heard from anyone who's done time, gay sex in prison is mostly consensual, and most DON'T take to sucking dick. There's just a lot of fapping going on.

You're right, we really don't know. We do know, however, that he took 20 years in the can and he had to make compromises.

Oh shit I forgot it ends on a stormy nighttime shot of the intro. Kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwkeJFNFJJE
One of the greatest.

Christopha, the only really evil thing Tony had done

The song makes it all worth.

Attached: 1452131599818.jpg (1600x900, 343K)

it*

Best part about watching The Sopranos is I was asleep for so much of the middle seasons I actually missed a lot of stuff.

most based character

yes! based jew!

What's he supposed to say?

>reflect in his cell for seven years and he might be redeemed
Could you imagine Tony being alive for at least seven more years, after that moment? Sounds like a godsend knowing he dies in 2007 stressed out eating an onion ring.

Adriana.

youtu.be/lnl8XKXxiVo?t=86

>It's always fascinated me why Tony seems overwhelmed by sadness here. I don't think you can say it was because he had feelings for Adriana, that's a little too simplistic. You notice his expression really changes when Carmela mentions money. I think, spurred on by the recent murder of Adriana and the mention of this 'investment', Tony has a sudden awareness of who he really is. He hates that there is so much misery in the world, but to be reminded that he essentially murdered a beautiful young woman to protect himself and his livelihood (so that he can afford to make investments like these), makes him aware that he actually plays a large part in the suffering of humanity; not only is life depressing, he collectively makes it worse.

Attached: 1552654404047.png (526x588, 336K)

youtu.be/4c6Oh-8m2OI?t=108
I love this intro to death especially how the spec house looks like a mausoleum

It's hard to reconcile poignant criticism like this when most people genuinely believe Tony isn't a sociopath. I think this text establishes how horrible an individual he really is.

It's probably funnier if you have a fair knowledge about Norwegian society, culture, and institutions. Keep in mind it was really made for Norwegian audiences as a "fish out of water"-story. Norwegian cultural hegemons (meaning such as the few people wo get to make film and tv-series in a country with a population less than that of Minnesota) love making stuff that makes fun of Norwegians, and audiences lap it up. ('Mayor Pete' got a lot of attention by Norwegian media because of his supposed ability to speak the language.)

Tony would have sung like a nightinggale; He was one of the few guys who'd never done time, and with his mental issues, he'd last just aboit 2 minutes inside.
There would have been VitSec in Tony's future. David Chase confirmed it in a few interviews in later years.

He joined the Camorra instead.

A lot of that is because people don't know what a sociopath is, and are terrible at identifying sociopaths.

>there are faggots on Yea Forums right now who eat pussy
cannot imagine being that beta

Attached: WujJLhP.jpg (2561x1435, 142K)

Used to be that way, these days, with lots of mentally unstable people incarcerated instead of in proper care, you get people who just dont give a fuck and will shank you for an extra dessert, no matter who you're connected to.

I know that because my dad was in the mob, I even know what 'being whacked' is so watch out

>"Uncle Jun's in the muff"

*taking it in the can for 20 years

ay tone

in what episode does paulie say:
ayo toneh, this isn't new jersey
or something like that, the silent hill sign, only reason I'm watching this desu

s6e2, 'The Fleshy Part of the Thigh'. Do yourself a favor and try to participate in the show, though.

ye I'm watching s1, just finished the episode where tony and daughter go on a trip to various colleges, the show is great but sometimes I get lost with the characters, like the rat or the priest, like why the fuck does toneh allow him to be in his house eating his food 24/7, now he think that he's fucking carm so I expect execution kino

Attached: 9B4000BD-B16C-4DBD-90AF-41D30126DBED.jpg (800x766, 258K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pyd909PXIZ

Attached: bh-and-jg.jpg (350x280, 25K)

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
>FUCKING...
*PFFFFFFFBBRRTTLLFFFFFT
>MOTHERFUCKING WOGS..
*BRRRRRAAAPPPPHHHPHHHHPPHTFLL*
>FUCKING RAGHEADS!

nothing can top this kino from season 2

Attached: raw.png (1436x724, 1.09M)

it's not really about those though. If you can't see past the superficial subject matter and plot, you're the juvenile.

Yeah Tony is a master at procrastinating serious issues and letting them boil over into big angry events, you'll really really enjoy the ending of that first season.

>we will never see the storyline where livia testifies ahainst tony

Shit launched my sides into orbit.

Ren the Secret Name corresponds to my Director (David Cage). When you (Tony) dies, that's when Ren (the name of David Cage) came in.

she had to go. it had to happen

So who was in the wrong here? Seriously. Yeah I know what Carmella said, but come on, she's not great or ever really right.

Attached: sopranos_priest.jpg (370x268, 21K)

He was a parasite who preyed on lonely vulnerable women and hid behind the Church when it suited him.

Patsy didnt care Vito was gay and found the situation hilarious. Pretty progressive guy for a mobster.

they were both in the wrong tbhf. Carmela does the same shit the priest does constantly

MAYBE YOU SHOULD START SUCKING COCK INSTEAD OF WATCHING TV, THOSE UNION ENVELOPES WERE MUCH THICKER WHEN VITO WAS RUNNING THE UNION

He's also probably think that Adriana is buried in the woods just like this one somewhere.