7-Year-Old Avengers: Endgame Star Asks Fans to Stop Bullying Her & Her Family

>7-Year-Old Avengers: Endgame Star Asks Fans to Stop Bullying Her & Her Family
>Some MCU fans are angry with her for things that are out of her control (like the possible whitewashing of Ironheart), which doesn't stop them from leaving offensive messages on her social media accounts.

Attached: 206C02D0-1AC2-42D0-B97C-3316D01C8D86.jpg (750x927, 522K)

its sad that all these subhumans have an internet access who the fuck would try to ruin a childs live over some dumb capeshit, I thought wakanda forever so why do they want every hero to be a nigger now

Give them a hand, they will bite your arm off.

If it's out of her control why are they angry at her? Who is she?

The better question is wtf is a 7 year old doing with an instagram page? Isn't the minimum age 12 or 13 before you can have your own page (according to Instagrams own terms of service)? Her parents should be ashamed for allowing such a young girl to be exposed to the craphole called Social Media.

Children should have the right to just be kids without having to worry have a "public" social media profile. She's SEVEN YEARS OLD.

Is this sarcasm?

Of course you shouldn't mess with kids, but I think this is hyper exaggerated by the media for a specific reason. Just like current Spiderman, Marvel wants to hire more diverse kids and teens for roles but knows fans really don't like twisting classic versions of characters.

So now they are testing this new method. If you criticize the casting choice, they will just say you "shouldn't bully children" and try to shame you that way.

>Be faggot blogger shill OP
>Finish up my faggot shill blog about some faggot MCU story Disney told me to run
>Post it
>log into my 10 fake twitter accounts
>leave 10 fake racist/ sexist messages harassing myself
>Blame invisible nazis for all of the world's problems
>Ensure my readers that they will be able to make the mean LITERAL 3rd reich nazis mad and stomp their feet if they just go see Disney's Toy Story 4 at least 2 dozen times in theaters this weekend

Can we please ban fucking twitter screenshots already?

>company knows their decisions are unpopular but continues anyway
Where have I heard that before

>MCU fans
>retarded anti-social drones
literally pick two. who would have thought that a cult-like mentality would lead to this, huh?

>at dinner table
>relative's children start talking about instagram and asks for one for the rest of the evening
>somehow we ended up talking about stranger danger and internet bullying
>mention how instagram is full of such weirdos and strange adults that enjoy dance moms

lol

>Blame invisible nazis for all of the world's problems

Don't you shitheads do the same thing with "da joos?" Come off it.

lol. do you know how incredibly easy it is to use fake accounts to create fake news? get with the times old man. this isn't the 1990s anymore

Twitter threads are irritating as fuck and have nothing to do with Yea Forums, though. This thread falls under "actor and actress discussion irrelevant of roles"

If I ever were to become a dictator I'd just make an internet loicense to keep the normalfags away

She plays Morgan Stark (Tony Stark's daughter) and it is not confirmed as to whether she will be Ironheart later on who, in the comics is a black girl

What does that have to do with what was said? I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy in the whining.

That's so ridiculous

Why does a 7 year old have a quarter of a million followers?

>Why does a 7 year old have a quarter of a million followers?
Hoping for nip slips.

>stay off our page if you're a bully

Literally asking for it or making a bully become sneakier with their bullying.

She's most likely isn't handling her instagram page. Probably her parent. Just like how Desmond Napoles social media pages are handled by his mom.