Well?

Well?

Attached: 1543191298874.jpg (935x960, 288K)

Allah swt

me and the universe i just created in my toilet

Attached: 1505236324523.jpg (249x249, 8K)

Terry Pratchett.

The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit

Based.

Based-er and Blessed-Pilled

Attached: 1554095679026.jpg (480x369, 57K)

Douglas Adams should be there instead of bethesda hack

you have some real retards on that list

Masha'Allah

This

Of these obviously lord of the rings and star wars. Star trek relies too much on unexplained spiritual shit (yes, star wars too but not so much) and is generally pretty retarded. All others are trash

Balzac

Attached: honore-de-balzac.jpg (682x1024, 136K)

> Fallout
> Todd
Yeah, sure. And he wasn't the one who wrote the lore of TES either.

>Todd Howard
>created The Elder Scrolls
>created Fallout

Attached: hiy5jhBZuM4.jpg (960x952, 94K)

>creating universes
>world building
>escapism
>ONIONS

Attached: 1554569814941.png (644x800, 15K)

I don't think Todd wrote anything for either Fallout or TES, and it peaked with Morrowind and has been downhill ever since in regard of originality and retcons
Star Wars has always been considered a big pile of shit with a few gems floating around when it comes to EU and when the new trilogy "rebooted" the EU its somehow managed to get even worse.
I will agree that Star Trek at several points does feel like written by people who misunderstand the "sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from Magic" saying.
I personally have no problem with a show about space travel and conflict that ignores certain aspects of real life space travel for the sake of narrative, as long as the show understands this and does not pretend to be "smarter" than it is.
To me, neither Star Wars nor Star Trek fit the Sci(ience)-Fi(ction) term. Both are more accurately described as Space Fantasy, except that Star Wars focuses on adventures in space while Star Trek on politics and interactions at its best and tehnobabble at its worst.

I too would give it to Tolkien out of the people given

Nothing really comes close to TES desu.

>Honor the Ballsack
Based and tedpilled

Inb4 dullest franchise

>Todd Howard
>Creator of Fallout
>Todd
>Creator
>Fallout
wut?

which one is that?

Tolkien is the only notable figure on that list.
The rest are beyond trash tier...

Allah Akbar

TES was a group effort, and Fallout existed before Bethesda got hold of it.

JK Rowling shouldn't be an option.

GRRM is literally historical fanfiction.

Harry Potter

Todd Howard didn’t even join the Bethesda team until Morrowind and is generally responsible for the series getting progressively shittier over the past 15 years

Tolkien 1
Roddenberry 2
Lucas 3
Martin 4
Todd 5
Rowling 6

CS Lewis's kids books should replace Rowling, then he'd fight Todd for last place

Tolkien is the only defensible answer. He's the only one on that list that actually created something unprecedented.

>Todd Howard
>Fallout

>Todd Howard
>not Michael Kirkbride

>duude muh song in a turtles dream lmao

Tough pick between Wars/Trek
I like the idea of Trek more because it’s the human race I’m apart of that makes it to space

>blocks your path

Attached: alexandre-dumas-7.jpg (900x750, 51K)

I mean honestly?

1. Rowling
2 Well, I'd probably have to say Todd
3. Tolkien/Roddenberry
4. Regrettably, Lucas
5. With bitter displeasure, Martin

That's the order of who I would have sex with. Rowling's got some decent middle aged mom tits, and I'd love to juggle them around while whispering the dullest franchise copypasta into her ear.

Tolkien, followed by GRRM, followed by Trek.

ES and Potter are complete shit. The Star Wars universe is only interesting within the context of the OT. Everything outside of it is a fucking disaster or mediocre at best in comparison to Tolkein and GRRM. That being said ANH and ESB are possibly the greatest two films ever made.

Attached: 1558672757972.jpg (970x542, 84K)

>giving up an opportunity to sit in Tolkien's lap while he smokes his pipe and reads his notes to you in elvish
Shiggoreth Diguhvahnor

None of those are JMS' Babylon 5.

No, see, you gravely misunderstood my intentions. I'd much rather have sex with whatever lasting physical remnants remain of Roddenberry or Tolkien, than the other two in their living and corpulent states.

This universe is absolutely droll, depressing and unfair.

>Nothing really comes close to TES desu.
People like this actually exist

Jack Kirby

It's a normie meme

What do you think of kotor? Is it kino or is it just nostalgia?

>No J. Michael Straczynski
Fucking dropped.

how to like on 4channel???

Dungeons and Dragons universe is the best fictional universe ever conceived.

Wrong, mass effect is better

The warcraft universe is pretty comfy too, at least before pandas and shit appeared

>Dungeons and Dragons universe is the best fictional universe ever plagiarised from Tolkien and Jack Vance
Fixed.

The first game is solid and fun, a great introduction to a new setting. It falls short in that it follows a lot of series tropes. But it's alright as it is using familiarity to establish the setting.

KotoR 2 is probably the best EU story there is. The deconstruction of the Jedi/Sith/Light/Dark ideologies is extremely interesting, as was Kreia as a character, the whole "wound in the force" deal and the heavy implications that Revan came back after the Mandalorian Wars as a Sith Lord because the Republic was weak and he wanted to establish a stronger Empire that would be able to with-stand the coming invasion of the true sith Empire that he discovered in unknown space. Very ends justifies the means, which played into the themes of the game.

Everything after KotoR 2 was trash and heavily retconned KotoR 2 because George hated the idea of portraying Sith as anything other than Evil or Jedi as anything other than good. Retconning Revan to have been a mind-controlled slave of the secret sith emperor absolutely butchered his character and he never recovered.

Is the Tolkien movie worth seeing? I can't imagine his personal life to be very interesting.

Stargate.

It's a shame everything had to be canon with Lucas. KotOR 2 definitely goes against Lucas' vision but it's a fun concept to explore in a video game. I'm not sure how it would've help up as a film though.

droll
/drəʊl/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
curious or unusual in a way that provokes dry amusement.

Depends who directed it and how much control disney or lucas had.

why is a retarded video game guy in this list? Video games aren't about lore and worldbuilding anymore. They're about being "cinematic". And they were never that great with their "universes" to begin with.

Not even a contest

Attached: 301538.jpg (318x465, 29K)

Here's a better question

Attached: MoreAccurateThanCopyPasta.jpg (934x960, 371K)

Yes I too love scat in my fantasy lore

Fixed

Attached: Fixed.jpg (934x960, 81K)

the elder scrolls has a pretty damn amazing backstory that was for the most part written by one guy in the mid 90s. It’s not his fault the developers decided to throw lore out the wkndow in later games

So, Iluvatar, Jesus and the Flame Imperishable?
Tolkien wins again.

LOTR > TES > ST > SW > GOT >/= HP

>Chris Columbus
kek
I remember in school I used to tell people he directed HP 1 and 2, and everyone thought I was crazy because everyone knew the explorer.

Stan Lee seconded

Attached: stan-lee-arrives-at-the-premiere-of-disney-and-marvels-news-photo-950501274-1542049801.jpg (480x321, 24K)

>no Terry Pratchett
Shit list.

All of Existence
Higher Dimensions
Parallel Universes
Single Universe

Tad Williams

we're not sacrificing a thousand psykers every day just to read this kind of bullshit

Attached: emperor.jpg (300x334, 29K)

Todd didn't create Fallout or Elder Scrolls brainlet.

>todd coward
>created fallout

WOOO SICK BURN BRAH

fpbp

I can’t find Frank Herbert.

>KotOR 2 definitely goes against Lucas' vision
It's ten times more interesting than anything Lucas ever shat out though so who gives a fuck

mashallah

david lunch lol

Attached: david lynchh.png (640x443, 348K)

SNACKBAR

Yeah if you're an edgy teenager maybe. Trying to intellectualise what is ostensibly a children's adventure serial with needlessly cynical moral ambiguity & reddit-tier genre deconstruction does not a sophisticated game make.

Definitely not God.

its more realistic that way

LotR > Star Wars OT > Interplay Fallout > pre-Oblivion Elder Scrolls >> Star Trek (excluding new crap) >>> Star Wars PT > ASoIaF >>>> post-Oblivion Elder Scrolls > Harry Potter >>>> Bethesda Fallout >>>>> Star Wars ST

>Tood Howard
>Anything to do with creating Fallout
He was part of the big shift that turned TES into not-ripoff DnD, tho I'm sure brainlets will deny it.

Tolkien wins by defining the fantasy genre and thus what three of the others work in.

Pbuh

Mashallah akhi!

WHO WON
EPIC RAP BATTLES