What was your worst movie going experience Yea Forums?

What was your worst movie going experience Yea Forums?

Attached: 1560892931574.jpg (1000x1480, 296K)

freshman year friend and i stayed up all night after the 4th of july fair, decided to go see superman returns at the crack of dawn, walked 5 miles because we took a "shortcut" through some woods near the interstate, climbing up hills and shit, finally get to the theater, doesnt open for another 2 hours, go to BK and get breakfast, go back to theater and wait in parking lot, finally get let into theater like a couple of losers, only ones in whole theater obviously, get in and sit down to watch superman, we both fall asleep, wake up at the end of the movie and start walking back home, my sister and her boyfriend spot us walking down a busy street, pick us up and they both laugh at us, drop friend off and go home to sleep some more. worst movie ever

sounds like cool adventure

I thought this was one of those onions comics about how (((problematic))) Mrs. Incredible's ass was, until the lower half.

>Amy Schumer
>I feel fat
Kek

saw the revenant at like a 1am showing with a friend. got stocked up on snacks and arizona ice tea. theater man took our snacks and arizona ice tea away cause dems the rules. fell asleep halfway through the movie because i was sick of leo's pube beard and shit acting. movie sucked. i woke up and went out to get my snacks and arizona ice tea but the theater man threw them away

wait why did they take your snacks? why are dems the rules?

Opinions?

"Spending Mother's Day with Mrs. Parr"

^Is what you need to Google for

Attached: mother's day mrs parr 2.png (1185x908, 55K)

>nigga eating beans
hey shitmannif you are reading tjis fuck you, finish teen titans go fuck already

becase you cant have outside snacks into the theater

what kind of degenerate draws a childs ass so voluptuous?

this nigga eatin beans

either a midnight showing of the last jedi where this morbidly obese guy spilled over his chair and smelt awful or people laughing and making jokes through the entire of IT.

>going to the cinema all alone as always
>the usual routine, bought two tickets and the multiculturally approved combo of hummus and goatmilk, family size
>also brought a womens jacket which I hold on my right arm when I enter
>"Excuse me sir but where is your companion?"
>"Oh she's at the bathroom no worries" *point at the jacket*
>"Enjoy your kíno sir"
>a bit sweaty from that interaction but it all seems good, have plenty of time to cool down during ads
>lights go off, movie finally starts
>let out the last few farts from the warm goatmilk so I can finally enjoy my highly anticipated flick
>suddenly the opening credits are stopped, cinema staff bullies come in with flashlights
>Saw a guy drinking the offensive Coca Cola drink so they gotta be after him
>but the main cinema bully flashes right at me and yells "RIGHT THERE! GET THE LOSER"
>they are clearly onto me, should've brought a more convincing and expensive women's jacket
>the whole row is throwing me out, spitting and throwing stones at me
>cinema staff bullies drag me out of there with the whole crowd cheering and clapping
>"This is the third time you broke the 'no singles policy', you're going to jail you fucking weirdo"
>they throw me in the cinema jail, small dirty cell with no windows or toilet (pic related), just a designated shitting corner
>they don't tell me the time or date so I don't know if I was there for weeks or months
>survive on eating only leftover spilled cinema hummus and sheep blood which the cinema staff scrapes of the floor of every screening
>get to know all the other losers in nearby cells, we form a secret women hating club in there
>one other loser overhears our conversation and starts yelling at us
>brawl ensues, cinema jail clans are fighting to death
>I pretend dead so the staff throws me out in the dumpster with the rest of the bodies
>wait for the night to fall and run back home to my room
>have to start collecting good boy points all over again
rough times my dear friends.

Attached: IMG_00442.jpg (1001x653, 230K)

Not sure if it was the worst for me personally, I thought it was amusing even if I had to deal with the aftermath. A friend took a tub of ice-cream and a bottle of soda in to the theatre in his bag. They didn't bother to check it, so he opens that fucker up during the film, pours half the soda in to the tub and ate the lot in one sitting.

Stupid bastard was surprised when he was violently ill for the next 5 hours. Kind of ruined the evening, he was supposed to be coming over for a gaming night but spent most of the time either in the bathroom or lying on the couch complaining.

kek

YO THIS NIGGA EATING BEANZ

black man eyeing the goods

Attached: shadman.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Congratulations, you got the reference
Good job

Ok post.

I went to the kinoplex to watch Godzilla and there was a Chad and Stacy sitting behind me kissing and giggling the whole time. Anyways, about halfway through the movie she takes her feet and places them on the top of the chair I was sitting in, I turn around and she's making out with Chad and he's fingering her, and her feet were inches away from my face, I was rock hard and they smelled like lotion and it triggered my foot, humiliation and cuckold fetishes all at once, anyways her feet stay up near my face for a good twenty minutes before she rubs them together for a bit and puts them down. I was rock-hard the whole time. She then spent the rest of the movie dangling her flip flops and absentmindedly kicking my chair

Unironically one of the top experiences in my life

please dont be real

Attached: mfw_shadman.webm (718x720, 973K)

not sure if i want to laugh or cry

>footcucking chad

based

The saddest part is that you made it up.

Beans?

Dear fucking god.

Attached: 1559220957498.png (416x361, 326K)

Should if chimped out when he tried to take your food. But him throwing it away would of been time to riot.

Sneedo

Attached: 5.jpg (949x1918, 801K)

koreans talking out loud
every fucking time

Attached: 6.jpg (948x4229, 1.47M)

Attached: uh huh.jpg (161x263, 21K)

Attached: 7.jpg (948x5452, 1.51M)

god i hope this has a happy ending

Attached: 8a.jpg (948x4112, 1.43M)

Fuck you weeb.

Christ hurry the fuck up. I wanna see how it ends

Attached: 8b.jpg (948x3127, 1006K)

go on ..

Attached: IMG_5327.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

Comfy desu

Attached: 9.jpg (948x3801, 1.23M)

Teehee hee
Didnt see that the first time

Attached: 1458659211410.jpg (235x224, 9K)

capeshit not even once

what were 1.jpg-4.jpg?
i need context

Attached: 10.jpg (948x4032, 1.33M)

man of shad, known pedo and fag
>duplicate file already exists

Attached: >shadman.webm (640x468, 2.69M)

Sneed

ok this is epic

>I saw an African American on my way home today. I better buy a burglar alarm asap

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Truly a blessed thread

Attached: very bright.gif (680x366, 1.67M)

>Shadman

Attached: giphy.gif (300x320, 3.1M)

Sauce on this?

Attached: shadman.webm (586x596, 2.92M)

Attached: twincest.png (993x1105, 1.02M)

HURRY THE FUCK UP TWINCEST user

kino

no idea, probably some retarded challenge show thats aired on spike

Attached: 11a.jpg (948x3356, 1.47M)

Attached: Sneahahs.png (321x185, 78K)

Attached: 11b.jpg (948x3725, 1.49M)

should have just stayed home and sucked each other off all morning.

Utterly disappointed with how this ended
Face it, twincest is ruined

BASED

Attached: 12a.jpg (948x3886, 1.37M)

>sneedman

A surprise to be sure but a welcome one

Star Wars: The Farce Awakens. Not only did I lose all faith in Lucasfilm (and eventually the loss of my adoration for the franchise in general), I also had to take a fat fucking piss the entire time. I'm not big on using public restrooms and I also did not want to miss something special happening (nothing special happened). I tapped my foot periodically to distract the urge which probably angered the dude sitting in the row below.

Shadman's cameo.

I'm trying
I'm trying really hard to get it
To understand it
I just can't
It's not fair
Well,bye

Because they'd rather make you pay $7.99 for a bottle of water there than have you bring in one of your own.

Some Bobby DeNiro looking motherfucker with a cigar sat in front of me and my wife and wouldn't stop laughing obnoxiously.

>live in the middle of nowhere
>drive 2 hours to montreal to go see godzilla
>first time going to the kinoplex in a good while
>the imax theatre is completely full of insect chink people
>they talk loudly nonstop throughout the entire movie

I'm pretty sure i was the only white dude out of 400 chinks

Footfags need to be exterminated

Strange how I can't pick the worst.
I guess they all go similar for me.
Sometimes I like the movie but get depressed when it ends and the light goes on and I see a couple with a cute girl sitting near me and chatting happily, discussing the movie while I don't have anyone to talk to about it.
Going to a theater alone is sad in that sense.

Attached: 1447830154001.jpg (775x960, 155K)

brown hair, redhead wife, blond kid.... it's wasn't jis anyway

That's incredibly specific.

>Watch Venom with my wife
>Couple that sits next to me argues loudly during the film
>They break up
>Boyfriend throws popcorn away while he leaves. Some lands on me
>Girlfriend of him cries for 5-10 minutes
>Also leaves
>Everything quite for 20 minutes
>Two other jackasses come way too late and speak loudly for 5 minutes
>Quite again
>Girlfriend comes back with Nachos and watches the film to the end but alone
>Sometime talks with two people behind her she might have known
>MFW
It also didn't help that the movie was godawful trash.

Attached: 1501861029024.png (500x364, 280K)

>anons ignorant of old entry level pasta
Yea Forums has become such a shithole, fuck.

Attached: tumblr_mw2nx9azXr1s3c6who3_1280.jpg (1280x544, 99K)

>anything mentioning Chad and Stacy
>old
oh you sweet summer child

Been here since 2011, you?

had the misfortune of having to drive my little brother to see capeshit, niggers were yelling over the movie half the time and everyone was clapping whenever something even remotely interesting happened. why this childish chimpout behavior is not only tolerated but socially acceptable is beyond me

Attached: 1560983105143.png (596x665, 679K)

What will your next fic be about?

Attached: 1554754668901.png (221x354, 20K)

i'm the black guy

>go to see Kong: Skull Island
>pack of feral niggers sitting directly behind me
>They talk very loudly throughout the beginning, figure they'll shut up once the film begins.
>whoamikidding.jpg
>they keep hollering and hooting as the movie goes on, before the action even starts
>get to where the skullcrawlers or whatever the fuck they were called are introduced
>sheboon screams "OH SHIT HE JUST GOT ATE!" really fucking loudly
>"MAN KONG JUST STANDIN' THERE LIKE BOY DON'T MESS WITH ME"
>everyone leaves the movie theater pissed off that they had to listen to them.

why don't your cinemas do anything about this? do americlaps really have it this bad?

I don’t know which alien movie was it but i fell asleep the whole movie

Friend went ballistic at the end of a movie because the guy behind her very mildly kicked her chair couple times (I hardly felt it myself). I've seen her personally hit like three guys before, so I just made that "you're one fucking crazy bitch, you know that?" face and dragged her out.

>friend
>female
Lol hello cuck

Going to two specific UA theaters that always had roaches everywhere.

watching any seth rogan flick in theaters is awful. I've had to do it twice against my will. Just writing this I can hear the drunken overweight middle aged women cackling a few rows behind me.

Attached: 1560273664895.png (732x584, 437K)

Or the elusive fe(male) poster.

Somewhat similar to the OP comic, actually.
>went to see Frozen with thot "I love Disney princess movies" gf
>we go to the early show because we're going clubbing later
>auditorium full of small children
>I'm wearing track pants and no underwear because I just came from the gym
>movie is fine, some dumb stuff, whatever, it's a Disney movie
>Elsa's Let It Go starts, she changes into her sexy ice queen dress, lots of close ups of her body and curves and perfect face, her hair even gets sexier
>pop a fully erect boner, thot gf notices and starts to stroke it
>In an auditorium full of 7-12 year old girls
>feels good, Elsa still hot on screen, but have to tell her to stop
Luckily nobody noticed, or at least never reported us or whatever if somebody had noticed.

You'd have to stop the film and have cops drag them out. They have no respect for rules or authority unless there's a gun involved.

I'm pretty sure that the artist who made that comic is racist.
>black dude eating from a can of heinz beanz in the cinema
(is funny because it disgusting)
>black dude lusting over preteen
(is funny because he was the real pedo not the innocent whyte men)

pol humor is retarded

Normies are disgusting

Attached: c22.png (680x1049, 569K)

Attached: 1559525648432.jpg (563x843, 229K)

"Friend" is just another word for dumb but sexy bitch to fuck when you're both drunk.

Some girls are even fun friends (they still get horny often enough), but it's like 2 out of a 100 at best. Point is you never know too many chicks. Remember that.

so you're saying... you didn't let it go?

Why the fuck hasn't someone made a kinoverse rpg yet

Attached: Cape-Fear-1.jpg (718x305, 35K)

what is his fucking problem?

Attached: chadman.webm (640x640, 2.94M)

This exact same thread was posted a week ago and I got banned for replying with another Shadman comic. Fuck you jannies; work on trying to stop the pedophiles from cunnyposting.

The showers had been accidentally switched to zyklon B. They're only supposed to do that for movies like Captain Marvel. Fortunately I had been taken aside for extra screening before I could get in the shower, but unfortunately I had to help remove the bodies.

I actually joined the day before you did

>shadwoman
Reminded me of some thot who dressed up in his gear

Attached: DfUNwxzU0AE-Dz4.jpg (525x656, 57K)

Attached: shadman stage right.gif (320x240, 997K)

>popcorn chimp skimps out on my bucket
>try to scoop more myself
>it bites my finger off
>end up spilling my whole bucket of 'corn
Fucking bullshit, Robert would never have allowed this.

Im pretty sure ur a faggot from Reddit
>m-muh racism!!
fuck off back nigger.

>he didn't opt for a falcon

LMAO

Where is your argument?

Your supposed to be shammed from replying so that person can feel like a smug reaction image