What movie, broskis?

What movie, broskis?

Attached: 1521833245700.jpg (236x236, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/RcigiPmvr5B0tpJCJKaiEw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watching movies with other people is the most retarded thing to do and way to ruin the movie

Fuck off, autist

The Robe

kys then go back to rebbit faggot

Make me, you obese, neckbearded faggot

Hail Cesar they turned it off when they got bored.

If I am watching a film with a few of my friends, we never watch anything any of us already saw, it has to be a fresh new experience for everyone.
The experience is completely different if you know that the person beside you already saw and absolutely loves the film and vice versa. There's nothing worse than watching a film and the person beside you evaluating your feelings and telling you "ooh now look at this, did you notice that" etc.
The only exception is if ALL of you already saw the film and want to rewatch it.

If you like a certain film, you just recommend it to your friend so he can watch it in his free time. When you're together watch something none of you saw, much more pleasing experience.

Literally anything I put on for my girlfriend

yeah watching kino with girls is nearly impossible. they'll inevitably get bored and start fucking around on their phones or fall asleep or ask you questions every 5 minutes.

>When you're together watch something none of you saw, much more pleasing experience.
Not really, then they're commenting on the movie asking the meaning of things when I'm trying to watch it myself, and I'm missing parts of the movie because they keep talking about it, and it's not like I know the answers to their questions because it's my first time too.

>they'll inevitably get bored and start fucking around on their phones or fall asleep
this is what my mom does

You have to make them feel like they're stupid for not enjoying the movie in order to get them to watch kino

Haha, user's mom is his girlfriend!

Sounds like you have some mental midget brainlet ass friends my dude.

You sound like a retard. Movies are a social event. You're supposed to pause and talk.

To be fair, nobody younger than 30 will sit through that.

>pause movie
>HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUT THE MOVIE BACK ON

>You're supposed to pause and talk.
Please slit your wrists right this moment.

I don't watch movies with faggots. I'm enough faggot to go around.

What do you think intermissions were for, fag

sorcerer

Hawk the Slayer

That's all friends. I have never met someone IRL who could match my high intelligence. They are all so... normal.

>he's never met another autist
What a life

Intermissions were made back in the day not so the viewer can get some popcorn or fucking talk about the flick, but because the film reel couldn't play the entire film all at once so they have to change the reel midway through the film. And those films were made and edited with those intermissions in mind, today you don't have any of those limitations and besides a few autists like Tarantino everyone makes films intended to be seen as a whole at once my dear zoomer friend.

Where do you meet them? It's not like they go outside.

>When you show people a movie you love, and they end loving it too

it was Children of Men

Attached: happykermit.jpg (480x360, 7K)

I hate autists even more than normalfags

Conan the barbarian, last time I watched a movie with those guys.

>DUH IMPORTANT SCENEZ
What kind of fucking toddler's vernacular is this? This isn't how you talk about film at all. Fucking plebs. No wonder they didn't pay attention to their shitty fucking "FAV MOVIE WITH DUH EPIC ENDING XDD"

Batman vs Superman, Ultimate Edition

It's a shitty twitter caption. What did you expect? it's the sentiment we can relate to, not the specific wording. God damn board of mentally-stunted retards.

My ex who was really into Fast and Furious and Harry Potter and not much else asked me if Drive was any good so naturally I said yes and she asked me to turn it off half way through.

Attached: farage_1950072i.jpg (620x414, 76K)

They are in their sixties...

What did they say?

Drive is shit.

Refn's only good movies are Bronson and Neon Demon

To be fair Drive would be really disappointing to someone who likes F&F, for a movie called Drive it really does not have many driving scenes.

I was unsure about drive until the robbery goes wrong etc, it does fall flat a bit in the middle.
And the love interest develops with barely a word in what is essentially a music video. I can see why someone who doesn't think much about symbolism or understand the intentional disregard for the normal cinematic love tropes would disengage with the film.

Get better friends. The only people I watch movies with stay silent and pay attention. Best part is after it's over we sit and talk for half an hour about what we liked or didn't like about it. No pulling punches just because it was someones favourite movie either, if we think it was terrible we'll fucking tell you that, but we'll back up our reasons at least and we all get that it's not attack on their personal character.

I'm that guy, stoic as fuck. I sat through Na srebrnym globie, a Polish three hour long arthouse thing without speaking a word or looking away from the screen, not moving a muscle in my face.
I was really entertained and impressed though.

You're lucky. Nobody I know would want to talk about a movie immediately after it and good luck ever bringing it up later because they've already forgotten it.

>only watch movies with my little sister
>she at least pretends to like them all

Attached: 1553016419044.jpg (1280x1290, 116K)

The kind of person who says "kino" doesnt have goof taste in movies anyway.

you have goof taste

I watch movies with my sister and tends to like them since we grew up watching movies together and developed similar tastes.

It must be awkward for your sisters having to feel someone's eyes on them the whole movie.

We watch movies on the couch, so I just spoon her. Its pretty comfy.

Attached: 07A3EB2F-F006-4279-8C79-B9C7F3433FA5.png (2271x2380, 298K)

What is his end game?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/RcigiPmvr5B0tpJCJKaiEw/

Dont get any weird ideas, is something we've done since we were kids, says it helps her relax. Too much sometimes, since she tends to fall asleep.

This
People want to talk and make jokes
Dont watch movies with people if you want to take them at all seriously in any way

Have you ever heard her fart? Do they smell bad?

Those are also shit.
The Pusher trilogy are his only good movies.

>skinjobs

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-072732_Chrome.jpg (1080x2032, 638K)

All of them

Nope. She always smells good, really.

Impossible, little girls love farts

She's 19.

Yeah I basically just make her feel dumb for not paying attention, I started telling her she needs to go to the doctor for ADD evaluation because she can't pay attention to anything for longer than a few minutes at a time.

Me and my online gaming friends would hop onto voice chat and start a movie at the same time. Pretty fun imo.

Every single one.

>he doesn't watch subpar films with his normie friends to laugh with
>he doesn't have a fellow kinosseur with whom he reserves the best films to watch in complete silence for a heated debate afterwards about the themes and motiffs
Kek at your life user.

>motiffs

I watched E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt) with a couple of friends and they all loves it.

where the fuck do you think you are? holy shit

what is E-I-E-I-

He's a dumb fucking memeing retard so he's referring to the Simpsons episode with Sneed in it because he's fucking stupid.

ah ok thanks for filling me in

>When you show people a movie you love, but they don't pay attention or react to any of the important scenes
For me, it's Caligula

Attached: Caligula-1979-movie-Tinto-Brass_Bob-Guccione-2.jpg (450x253, 12K)

That's fucking weird bro what happens when you pop a bojer

I dont pop boners from spooning her, i'm used to it. Not like I feel that way about her in the first place.

i tried to show bloodsport to my ex-gf and she just spent the entire time looking at her phone
why cant women appreciate movies

Attached: The Straight Story.png (2471x1052, 3.96M)

Go to bed Brad

Humans like seeing other people enjoy things they enjoy and anyone arguing against that ITT is genuinely autistic and can’t pick up on social cues.

protip: if someone mentions Season 11 Episode 5, that's also the sneed episode

Rockn'Rolla

t. NPC

Then how come you keep describing it as "spooning"? That's only ever used in a sexual context.

Drive.

>keep trying to watch it with people
>hurr its slow hurr is the driver autistic hurr whats with the neons

God forbid trying to watch even kinoer movies like Only God Forgives or Neon Demon.

Huh? People outside of Yea Forums don't call people autistic like that. Who are you even watching it with?

>he didn't popularize the use of "autistic" as an insult among his peers

>Drive.
>Neon Demon.

That's your problem right there. You can't expect normies to enjoy Refn.

A few years ago, when I first saw Under the Skin [2014], I was raving about it to anyone who would listen, because I loved it so much. A couple of women from my workplace went to see it, based on my recommendation. They complained afterwards that they couldn't even understand what the film was about.

This. The most frustrating part is the questions they ask. Most of the time we don't know it either and you get to "getting it" in the same or following scene, but because of THE QUESTION you are sucked out of the moment and are missing clues on what makes the scene truly great.

I hate watching things with other people. But I don't feel like watching anything alone anymore.

Let the plebs stay pleb.

Attached: UNDER THE SKIN.jpg (3000x1622, 2.12M)

Yeah, happened when my sister in law watched Drive... She muttered two or three times, something along the lines of "this is stupid" or whatever; and afterwards she basically said: "was that it?" (I had been hyping it a lot, I must say), and "it was a bit slow" etc.
No interest in the cool aesthetics at all

>tfw I am so deep in hiding my power level irl even from my family that I have to wait for everyone to leave the house so I can enjoy a set of films from the czech new wave I just downloaded, otherwise they would probably think I'm insane to suddenly watch 60s Czechoslovakian films

Hoping I finally get my own place soon.

Attached: 1435132893880.png (657x527, 51K)

I get what you mean: it's a different activity reall, although worthwhile with the right people; but a bros' movie evening or family film night just isn't the right setting to appreciate a film. Same applies for a museum, tbf, I always prefer visiting alone if I want to reall appreciate, and learn, although museums are also fun for family visits or dates

You're right - pearls before swine, and all that. God, those images make me want to watch it again. A masterpiece.

Bro, you just posted cringe

You watch the movie at least once or twice by yourself, and then share the movie with a friend, that way, the other person doesn’t ruin the movie for you.

Actually, you're wrong, Drive is very good

I put on dredd 2012 for my gf and she watched precisely 0 scenes.

humans are social creatures by design.
social interaction makes you feel good and releases hormones
it is healthy for your brain to socialize

you fucking neet autists with agoraphobia wouldnt understand

Okay, NPC.

How do I get my sister to watch serious kinos with me? All she agrees to watch is normalshit

Attached: 1533911184112.webm (640x640, 655K)

dude, he has no sister

>popularize the insult
>get mad when they use it
Sounds like you brought this fate upon yourself.

>you fucking neet autists with agoraphobia wouldnt understand

why are you so angry?

Tragic, dude - that film is fucking awesome.

NPCs fear the unknown & unfamiliar

Based

tfw watched Good Time with my best friend after hyping it up for him and he didn't like it. life is cruel, bros.

Attached: 1275952436234.gif (43x39, 12K)

fuck off it really depends on the movie, if it's a comedy movie I prefer watching it with friends because I can actually laugh with them but try playing 2OO1:ASO to your normie friends

When I watched Terminator 2 with my girlfriend and she wasn't sad when Arnold died at the end because "he was already the bad guy in T1 so he deserved it"

low-key normie thread to bitch about gf's poor tastes...

This is very recognizable. I usually just say "just watch it'll be revealed". She knows by now that movies sometimes have story reveals that take a while so you have periods of incomplete information. But damn it took a while before she understood that.

I watched Inglorious Basterds with my sister and she said that "bravery" guy deserved it "for being a nazi."

Never hype a movie up for someone. That is a rookie mistake. Sure, you need to get them to watch it, but that should go no further than "Hey watch this movie with me" without telling them anything about it.

>but try playing 2OO1:ASO to your normie friends
I did and we started talking about the evolution of visual effects. Pretty good expierence t b h

Literally any movie I watch with my dad.

He falls asleep invariably within 30 min

>He said bravery so that makes him a totally good guy who didn't kill innocents!
Your sister is actually the smart one in this situation.

I too have this problem, especially with movies that aren't action films.

Means he works hard my dude. I fall asleep while watching disney films with my daughter as well.

>Yea Forums dad
>hard working
not at fatherhood

SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.

i am so funny hehehe

Attached: so fucking funny SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.png (645x723, 57K)

seething much?
feed and seed.

Sorry to break it to you, but it was all in your head, user

Is it?
I'm not english, isn't spooning when you hug someone from behind?

fOrmErly cHucK :D

Attached: 2rdkbw[1].png (205x246, 4K)

Are you my brother...?

Nice twitter meme, normalfag
sneed

Alright I made up the friends part, I watched it with my boomer dad. We also had an argument during the opening scene because my dad said apes prefer living in jungle-like environments and don't live in the almost desert-like places the film portrays them in.

Yes but it has a sexual connotation. You could have just said she sits in your lap, or something.

Avengers Infinity War. My mom wasn't paying attention half the time and I had to take her phone from her

No, we lie in the couch and I hug her from behind.
Would cuddling be a better word?

Based mom protecting herself from shit movies

>Avengers Infinity War.

Attached: 1530711034591.png (753x960, 22K)

It Follows

Black Dynamite

LotR

Now that's more believable, dads don't have ADHD, they're not used to being stimulated 24/7 by fortnite, instagram stories and trap music at the same time.

Seriously no way a big-normalfags-company can enjoy this movie

>LotR

are your friends literally 12?

Well my dad still didn't really like it. He also likes MCU films, not in the obsessed sóyboy kind of way but he does watch the newest movies pirated with me in 4K whe they come out.

Kind of agree with this. I went with some friends to see Godzilla and every time Godzilla emerged or reappeared one friend would turn to me and go "It's Gojira" in a Japanese accent. Got old pretty fucking quickly as you can imagine

Fuck you retard

So did she?

Only if the movie is good. There's plenty of entertaining decent flicks that don't have a lot to offer in the first place where it's fine or even better to watch with people. Of course, the best option is to not watch those kinds of movies at all in my opinion, and just stick to watching great ones on your own.

I didn't like Bronson but ND was great.

when I showed my girlfriend Xavier: Renegade angel

Pretty based if you ask me.

Put on some Columbo then. It's kino and old people love it.

lucky bastard

>Interstellar premiere
>I invite a girl
>She keeps talking all the damn movie and asking me stuff because she doesn't get it
>I have to watch it again the next day because I couldn't enjoy it

kys

This. I only watch movies I’m kinda interested in with my girl cause she will constantly ask questions, talk about something else or look away at important moments.

Sounds like that struck a nerve lol, get punched Nazi.

You’re not stoic enough if you care enough about it to brag about it to strangers on the internet. Faggot wannabe

Ive always wanted to do this. It'd be neat to do it with a girl you met online.

WA WA WANNABE

>Drive
>Shin Godzilla
>Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon
>The entirety of Death Note
>The Decent
>Braindead/ Dead Alive
The only movies that get a reaction out of my friends are bad horror movies which I'm okay with because they're fun to watch in a group.

Literally every fucking movie or series I recommend. Normies are glued to their shit mobile phones these days, most of them can't go through 5 minutes without multitasking and watching movies isn't something you should multi-task at. They only pay attention at the theaters because they literally paid for it

>>The entirety of Death Note
The movie? Why not just watch the series?

Sorry, that's what I meant. We watched the movie after finishing the series and that was fun.

I went to the kinema to see the dark Knight. Went with 2 friends and obviously we are like 20 mins late into the movie because urr Durr let's buy snacks. So we get on our seats during the jumpscare scene where the jokah drops a knockoff batman, then this kid asks his dad if the joker had magic powers, we burst into laughter because we totally missed the pencil scene and thought the kid was autistic.

>Watching movie at the theater
>Not funny scene
>People laughs
>Actual funny/subtle humour scene
>Nobody laughs
How can people be so dense?

>anyone who disagrees with me is a nahtzee

yikes. I'm guessing you're Jewish?

American Psycho. Couldn't believe none of my norman friends failed to appreciate it

*punches yo*

you love a movie. Like fuck it, it's perfect, every second of it. You know all the implications, all the behind the cameras stuff, every little detail in teh script... you show it to some people end while watching it with them... you find out it's not that good. Yeah, the first time you see it the beginning gets a little boring. Yeah, this part is a little slow. Well, you can appreciate that detail becasue you don't know this director's others films...

All of them, the average person these days has a shitty attention span, questionable emotional development and doesn't even pretend to like feature length movies, and forcing someone to watch something is going to make them care even less than they already do.

Yep. There are two ways people watch movies with another person: they talk over it and make annoying comments to remind everyone else that you're still there, or they don't say anything at any point and seem to get annoyed when you ask them what they thought of it. My gf alternates between the two and also makes me feel bad afterwards if I asked her to watch something she wasn't 100% interested in beforehand, sometimes it's just better to be alone.

I watched the whole thing but it sucked

*dodges*

I'm watching Game of Thrones with my gf and she does all of this plus begs for spoilers.

Nice normie meme

based

Nothing in life is funny, retard

>tfw my dad and I can watch arthouse films together and have intellectual discussions afterwords
Feels preddy gud brehs

Attached: 1498061794558.jpg (640x480, 65K)

Upstream Color

Oldboy, every time

Attached: OldBoy.png (425x569, 561K)

I watched Creepshow with my friends and they thought it was boring :(

Your friends are based, It Follows is crap.

Picked Ex Machina to watch with my sister and brother in law. They're pretty normie so I chose a good normie movie. They didn't look very impressed.

>tfw put on Drive and the bros loved it so much they insisted on rewatching it the same night
they were high but still

Attached: buff.jpg (760x752, 72K)

Anything from Refn must be magical while high. I wouldn't know thought, I don't get high.

Ex machina was pretty good. As someone who works with computers though, I would have joined up with based developer man instead of fagging around with the robot.

I watched Only God Forgives while blitzed. Was pretty fun until that one scene started.

I've been watching movies and shows with my American friend through Rabbit for just under a year and its the best thing ever

The Fifth Element. My gf made it too the part where the police are chasing Leeloo and said "Sorry but this is really stupid". Her favorite movie is 500 Days of Summer so her taste is objectively shit anyway