You have to admit that Machete Order is the way to go

You have to admit that Machete Order is the way to go.

Attached: Watch-entire-saga-machete-order.jpg (1024x576, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nomachetejuggling.com/2011/11/11/the-star-wars-saga-suggested-viewing-order/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.
Release order, then skip the disney bullshit, have some nice dreams about Luke's new Jedi order.

What is this fucking shit? What kind of tranny dick sucking upboating redditor are you? Why do you waste our limited internet with such an stupid idea you probably copied from some "Epic" youtuber in the few hours your father is not raping your gay ass? Delete this thread and go drink some bleach.

>skipping episode one because of muh Jar Jar

This is the worst thing I've ever read on this board. I would rather this be another sneed or bane post instead because it's so bad.

Fuck off, newfag.

>Enjoy Force Awakens

Attached: 8ok2ocY.png (600x640, 453K)

I’m not a newfag, I’ve been browsing this board since at least late 2017

jej

For the people that have never seen this, machete order doesn't actually include The Force Awakens.
It's Merely IV>V>II>III>VI.

Then why is it called machete order?

Phantom Menace is unironically better than the Disney films, and the lightsabre fights in it are the best in the entire series.

>that poster
damn the force awakens actually looks pretty awesome. the girl looks like a scrappy little bug i think i will love her

Attached: star_wars_the_force_awakens_poster_by_rampantimaginationa_d8aclgr-pre.jpg (775x1031, 101K)

Honestly couldn't tell you, but it was a thing even before Disney bought Star Wars.

Attached: machete order.png (1294x113, 76K)

Phantom Menace is better than the other two PT films too, Lucas actually used real sets. Then everyone hated it and he just sighed and gave up so the other two movies were all composited onto miniatures.

This gained popularity before anyone knew The Force Awakens was going to be so shit, as a way to quickly rewatch the movies in a fun new way.
Although the guy that actually created it did it before George sold Star Wars to slavers.

nomachetejuggling.com/2011/11/11/the-star-wars-saga-suggested-viewing-order/

>nomachetejuggling
So "Machete" is just the name of the guy who came up with the order, like Nuzlocke?

Limited ? How poor are you, neck yourself immediately, scum

Machete order is basic bitch fedora-tier opinion and should be disregarded for anyone getting into star wars.
The prequels have always been unironically better than the OT movies with their grand incorporation of deep political conflicts, philosophical and romantic themes. I followed the machete order and watched Ep1 last and I wished I had seen it before 2 and 3. All 3 of the PT are so filled to the brim with artistic brilliance that they hold up moreso than the OT.

You seriously watched it in machete order as your first experience? Why would you ever think this is a good idea?

Release order is ALWAYS the correct order to watch something, to read something, to play something, to eat something. That's the way everyone else did it, that's the way you should do it.

That's why I said I regretted it user. I didn't see SW till I was 20 and just wanted to know the best way to approach it and machete order was the one recommended at the time.

>skip episode 1 when it's the only one with even a modicum of real creativity on the part of that hack george lucas

>Enjoy the new movie
> "The Force Awakens"
>Enjoy

I have to hope he made this before that new turd dropped.

They are going to do case studies in the near future about how Disney managed to ruin everything they got their hands on in the SJW/managerial/peak jew years.

Attached: star wars punished starwalker.jpg (810x960, 98K)

Best order would actually be

1,2,3 1,2,3 4,5 skip all others

Why would you watch the first three twice?

Kojima would hate you.

This looks like the sort of faggot shit that would get posted to reddit and receive thousands of upvotes.
You watch it in chronological order (production date).
With nu-disney-wars being optional only with the recommendation to avoid completely.
And remember the "Episode" bullshit was something Lucas added later.
Star Wars 1 is the one with Luke Skywalker and Ben Kenobi, Star wars 2 is The Empire Strikes Back etc etc..

Star wars is for children

>You watch it in chronological order
Chronological order is 1-2-3-4-5-6 you fool.

i definitely dont sit around thinking up ways to tell people to sit down and watch the shitty movies i obsessed over as a kid due to people being too bored to raise me lol

>tfa on the list

Christ this is a garbage list

I'm new as fuck to this, but when viewed as a thumbnail the line forms a blade looking outline. Could be dildo order as well or hack, become a hack by watching it this way.

>limited internet
Third worlders get out

Attached: 1536690546863.gif (400x200, 2M)

>people watching anything not in release order

Attached: disdain for plebs.jpg (400x402, 46K)

fixed

Attached: realshit.png (1024x576, 512K)

holy shit you fucking brainlet
Ep 1, 2 and 3 were released nearly 2 decades after the original trilogy.

Attached: 1539957581980.png (625x773, 143K)

started well, but it should have been "skip this" under all of them

It's still broken in the way that some prequels have cooler tech than the originals had. So you are saying "where did all the cool shit go" instead of the other way around.

How about advising people not to even enter this billshit quagmire on the first place. It hurt each and every fan ever

That makes sense though, the technology degraded as the Empire became lethargic.

But chronologically they take place before the original trilogy so chronological order would mean watching them first you HOTHEADED FOOL.

>You watch it in chronological order (production date).
What's it like being a brain dead nigger?

Trips confirm user was, in fact, a stupid braindead nigger.

Places like Bespin shouldn't be craptastic compared and Tatooine should have only gotten better.

production date you dumb fuck

In the 70s we had manned missions to the moon and civilian supersonic flight.

Stop being racist you fucking racists.

I think regardless of story. The originals have to be seen first. People will notice the slower pace and the 70s/80s atmosphere. Heck even the swordplay is more realistic, but not as flashy. It's just a downgrade visually and that will turn off loads of newbies. Not that I care if they'll like it, but that's just the way it is. Imagine somebody not having the reverence for the originals, so they go in pure and either love it or hate it. Newer kids these days aren't exactly clamoring for hope, tes and roj.

It feels more Starwarsy thanks to the real sets and locations.. Phantom Menace is the best of the prequels.

That's even worse than OP's post. Neck yourself immediately.

YIKES!

>not watching kino trilogy again for further analysis

>prequels bad!

Attached: NPC.png (416x435, 87K)

People bitch about the Special Editions and some of their dumber changes, but I totally get where George was coming from in wanting to put out a visual upgrade of the originals just before the Prequels started up.

>I totally get where George was coming from in wanting to put out a visual upgrade of the originals just before the Prequels started up.
Sure, but too bad the CGI he put into them aged like milk, and now they just look worse than the original versions.

We're waiting.

Come on now. Sure the CGI did make it more jarring by standing out more but don't act like the effects before the changes didn't age or look like dogshit from the start.

Attached: Empire-Strikes-Back-space-slug-still.jpg (550x340, 51K)

>that han solo
>pretty awesome
no

Finn looks like Black Damon.

Nah, just you.

That still looks great though.

Who is Black Damon?

Matt Damon but black.

>Limited internet
KEK

yeah oh well look at the Rey though
doesn't she look like a fuckin sweetie, imagine if that's what Rey was like

are you saying this looks bad? it looks so fucking real that as i'm looking at it i can fully imagine myself standing down on that surface looking up at that thing

fpbp

Shoulda switched Rey and Jyn's actresses, Felicity Jones as the protagonist of this trilogy would have been far more endearing.

Oh, yeah. I forgot it was summer.

It's summer! I got my hat on backwards and it's time to fuckin' party. THUNK

i expect luke to have as prominent a role in this film as in this poster

>skip this
>enjoy the new movie
Oof

Episode 1 is shit regardless of Jar Jar

No. Just watch the OT first and then the prequels. That's it.

This isn't rocket surgery.

>The prequels have always been unironically better than the OT movies
This is the worst nu/tv/ meme.

>watching anything outside of the OT
You forgot to not do that

>enjoy the new movie
no can do