God I forgot how edgy this movie was

God I forgot how edgy this movie was.

I couldn't get past 30 minutes yesterday.

Attached: p10556843_v_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kz6aHvp0jZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-Z1lkcEEF_w
youtube.com/watch?v=lGGCALm-1qw
youtube.com/watch?v=d2dofmYlxe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't KNOW edge.

Trust me. I've seen edge.

Care to elaborate OP?

why would he cheat on his qt wife?
also, do women really love men more than men love women?

>edgy
lolwat

>why would anyone would want to fuck a hot, young slut with big tits?

It's a mystery, user.

omega males want to give free sex to sluts, but he was married with a good woman already

I unironically cant comprehend how you can cheat on your loved one if you are a functional human being.

serbski film is edgy. Gone girl is just very uncomfy

>t. cunt

Attached: rosamund pike gone girl4.webm (1280x532, 2.99M)

>God I forgot how edgy this movie was.
>I couldn't get past 30 minutes yesterday.
pleb opinion. you don't have to call it a masterpiece, but it's a smooth and stylish flick, very watchable

then you know absolutely nothing about human nature

The narration is edgy.

Attached: Rosamund Pike Gone Girl 1.webm (1280x1066, 2.9M)

>edgy
90s born queers were a mistake

Attached: Rosamund Pike Gone Girl 2.webm (1280x532, 2.77M)

Attached: Rosamund Pike Gone Girl 3.webm (1280x532, 2.99M)

Why 2 shots

Attached: Rosamund Pike Gone Girl 4.webm (1280x532, 1.81M)

I think the narration is appropriate for the content. She literally kills someone, permanently ruins a man's reputation, and then enslaves him for eternity. The narration is by a psychopath of course it's edgy.

Attached: Rosamund Pike Gone Girl 5.webm (1280x532, 2.92M)

Attached: Rosamund Pike Gone Girl 6.webm (1280x532, 2.84M)

Attached: Rosamund Pike Gone Girl 7.webm (700x532, 1.77M)

Attached: Rosamund Pike Gone Girl 8.webm (1280x532, 2.94M)

Attached: Rosamund Pike Gone Girl 9.webm (1280x532, 2.98M)

Attached: Rosamund Pike Gone Girl 10.webm (1280x532, 2.99M)

As long as she doesn't find out it's all good

Attached: Rosamund Pike Gone Girl 11.webm (1280x532, 2.95M)

Attached: Rosamund Pike Gone Girl 12.webm (1280x532, 2.91M)

Attached: Rosamund Pike Gone Girl 13.webm (1280x532, 2.82M)

Attached: Rosamund Pike Gone Girl 15.webm (1280x533, 2.95M)

>t. Beta Male

ok this is autism
and low iq

Now watch her other work, the author really hates her own gender:

youtube.com/watch?v=kz6aHvp0jZQ

youtube.com/watch?v=-Z1lkcEEF_w

youtube.com/watch?v=lGGCALm-1qw

youtube.com/watch?v=d2dofmYlxe8

Attached: Sharp Objects Camille Fingerbanged.webm (800x450, 2.85M)

a vastly overrated director making a supermarket pulp shit novel into a film, wannabe hipsters think they are hip because fincher

watch it

I like the movie except for the fact that she obviously wouldn't get away with that kidnapping story. It created too many plot holes.

is this real?
can you have sex with your wife anywhere?
i have a gf of 5 weeks and she doesn't let me have sex with her maybe i need to get married

Absolutely not. As soon as you get married, sex is used by women as currency, and they're the Jewish banker.

And how are these clips proof that she hates women?

Watch the show, all the women are flawed beyond redemption starting with her and her mother while the men are pictured as toys of the women's desires and whims.

Ben showing his hung dong is edgy

I've seen it, it's one of my favorite series. The entire basis of the show is that her mother is insane because HER mother was insane, and it's led to this trickle effect wherein Camille and Amma are both fucked up. That's not something specific to women, it's essentially the plot of the show, which has been the plot to many movies/shows in the past, but with guys instead. Aside from that, the entire town is fucked up beyond repair, which again is entirely relevant to the plot. The only normal and stable people in the entire series is Richard and Camille's boss and his wife. Richard is especially a completely normal and believable male character and it isn't as if he didn't serve some purpose, because he certainly did.

I just feel like it being woman-centric is giving you the wrong idea about the author and her intentions, given it isn't really the norm for something like this to be so female-centric. Same with Gone Girl.

Watched it once in the kinoplex
It's decent but I have no desire to rewatch it

would unironically love to have a gf like that. I understand his decision at the end perfectly.

>unironically use the term "omega male"
Opinion discarded

t beta male

You conveniently left out how Jackie is also a drunkard mess who's constantly trying to one up Adora but pussied out when she had the chance to expose her as the monster she is or how Camille's high school classmates are all basic whores or how Amma controls the boys just like Adora controls chief Vickery.

wqs

If she mistreats you or doesn't appreciate you, you tend to look for caress somewhere else. At least that's how it went with me and my oneitis.
She was incredibly similar to the chick played in this movie, also blonde, blue eyed with a tendency for being cold-hearted.