boardwalkempire.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sopranos
youtu.be/_yxKJaVk4kI
youtu.be/k6Xwhk9D5Jc
dictionary.cambridge.org/amp/english/cameo
strawpoll.me/10665251
youtu.be/V2J2k88cdG0
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/cameo
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cameo
thefreedictionary.com/cameohttps://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/cameo
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cameo
youtu.be/PnC8AUM-1xA
youtu.be/vS6mQkii10g
youtu.be/mSpJUDpK6gs
youtu.be/zhaOsF7F050
youtu.be/TbgP9EDQKTE
youtu.be/Kg7kBBAedlY
youtu.be/H6-uHmdK81Y
youtube.com/watch?v=G8SLq748V-w
youtube.com/watch?v=whcYI6FG0R4
youtu.be/GnLKAZWCL6Q
youtu.be/Hpd8zAEyH-c
youtube.com/watch?v=TbyCnDe3g38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's barely in the episodes you fucking incel

>plot with the doctor
>plot with daredevil
>plot with nucky
All happens in one fucking episode and all are uninteresting

>uninteresting

kill yourself, zoomy.

shes basically carmella sopranos without the nuance

>ooooh i hate how evil my husband is!
>but i love money!

Words are "zoomy" now. Kys roastie lover

Here's an entire 2 season series you would find uninteresting because you're a retarded fucking zoomer

Attached: TheKnick.jpg (1500x815, 120K)

Paz de la Huerta plz go

You must be a fucking woman if you find the women health shit interesting

You must be a fucking retard if you dont find basic history interesting

The amount of zoom and incel coming from this post is nearly palpable

Aviatrix

Only enjoyed the church revising what they are supposed to say and the doctor at first. The women's issues and the doctor scenes later are a chore
have sex

What's it like being younger than 21 in the year 2019, zoomer?

Jewish women make the best wives

Wait a few years and watch it again. Right now your zoom brain isn't ready for slow paced plots and historical insight

Don't care about your "struggles" roastie, calling me a zoomer for it won't shame me

>y-you must be a zoomer if you aren't interested in women health classes scenes

>acting like le ebin patrician for a fucking tv show
not a book, not a film, a fucking USA TV SHOW

sweet irony

Yes. That pretty much coincides with young immature kids not being interested in things that predate their existence, it's basic sociology

>yes
So I must be interested in everything that happened? That's really stupid.

After being called zoomer multiple times, is this thread going the way you expected?

she was fine you zoomer nigger

Well you're a zoomer, so you're literally stupid.

Kill yourself youngfag

>Not the first post from this IP
Holy fucking kek why are you so assblasted
>n-no you
Shut the fuck up
Not at all

>zoomer
sorry i dont speak in meme, are u 12?

op is lower than a nigger with a dictionary

MUY CHEELDREN

Her business meeting with Rothstein was pretty funny and the whole Kennedy stock market stuff wasn't half bad.

Attached: 37d35d3c-1d46-48e5-9c98-9d51638674f0[1].jpg (970x546, 69K)

>OWEN'S DICK

The show went to shit when Jimmy died.
Gyp was the kinoest character but he couldn't save the show.

Bone for tuna.

is this that fucking stomach turning scottish chick

Barney Google, with the goo-goo-goo-ga-ly eyes

She is Irish and not really close to bad

i didn't say bad, whatever that means
i said stomach turning and i looked up the image now. it is her

I assumed you meant ugly? Why does she turn your stomach

Watching the Harrowing live with Yea Forums was one of my best moments on this shitty website

Attached: boardwalk tut.webm (832x1080, 1.19M)

stomach drop would be more accurate though
something about her or maybe her role in trainspotting or no c. old men
just instant dread seeing her face

Kill yourself faggot scum

i'm not saying she's not good looking.
she's extremely attractive but

>gif
Cutest without contest

>Kelly Macdonald (born 23 February 1976) is a Scottish actress

good times friend

youtube.com/watch?v=vw5pYWb-Ppc

>people ITT don't like Kelly Macdonald
plebs, the lot of you!

Attached: MV5BMjA0NjM0OTY2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc1NDczNw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1536,1000_AL_[1].jpg (1536x1000, 223K)

Thought you meant her character

>!
kill yourself

>is afraid of an exclamation mark
LaughingKellyMacdonald.png

Attached: 2.37111169.jpg_rect=0,226,0.jpg (4520x2542, 1.04M)

She was though. Muh feminism doesn’t fit the overall gangster theme.

kill yourself little faggot

Let's just ignore the fact that it was the anti-alcohol movement led by women that caused prohibition and gangsters.

need singing irish gf

I love it when you tell it like it is user.

I’m 30

Ye and that i why she was fine in season 1. Later on she just become annoying and a nuisance.

kill yourself zoomer nigger

Later on was about suffragettes and women entering political life. How can you not talk about feminism if that's the period when it started gaining momentum? It's like making a movie set in 60's USA and nobody mentions Vietnam or hippies.

Boardwalk is basically Sopranos without the nuance

How can season 3 be ruined when it has the best scene in it?
>youtube.com/watch?v=DJT3xZ9C5Ew

why does he wear the mask?

He put his nose where it didn't belong.

Attached: 376d12c2f04ab726853da59eb9b2cff6[1].png (444x537, 260K)

boardwalk took more cast from sopranos than sopranos took from goodfellas

it's funny that she cheats on him first but acts indignant when he does the same

also
s2 > s1 > s5 >>>>> s3 > s4

The season is so unfocused with so many subplots. And Knucky's head isn't in business and it's just not the same. Gyp doesn't even appear in episodes

WITH THE GOOGLY EYES

>Gyp
I miss that crazy bastard, but his ending made total sense. He was the perfect one season villain.

>someone says something
>z-zoomer
yikes jinkies cringe oof zoinks

I respect "have sex" posters more than zoomer posters. because as far as I'm concerned BWE *is* sopranos for no attention span zoomers. but truthfully the word "zoomer" has no meaning and is just a reddit downvote.

Jimmy dieing is what ruined the show faggot

they also forgot all the soul

>Jimmy dieing
Who?

I think the problem was the old guy villain and jimmy died in the same season. so the show had literally zero interesting conflicts remaining to build on, which could be fine if the writers had had any talent at all. but in truth they were never that talented.

also nucky is garbage main character, and buscemi simply isn't a lead actor

>buscemi simply isn't a lead actor
ya, extremely good off-lead, but cant really hold the lead

based
jesus bitch about female characters if you want but at pick the ones who're actually infuriating

She is the most infuriating in the show

Kelly McDonald is fuxxing hot!
Had a crush since Trainspotting.....
>Gen X fag

Aren't you forgetting someone? She managed to drive both Nucky and Van Alden insane.

Attached: smoking1[1].jpg (564x423, 36K)

Oh I forgot about this whore. At least she got naked and was slutty

Gyp was the one who ruined it. They make the previous seasons about how characters get ahead by outsmarting each other, then on season 3 they introduce this cartoon "villain", whos an absolute retard and is evil because yes. Series shouldve gradually shifted the focus from Nucky to Rothstein, Pacino, Lansky and Luciano.

harry pusy

>series set in the 20s
>cast a boggpilled Hollywood burnout

I liked how she gave off the vibe that she was actually like this off screen, and that it wasnt just a character-

Wish I was here for it tbqh

He was only ahead because of his territory and probably ruthlessness and luck. He was small minded and it's really a wonder he was alive for as long as he did but he wasn't just "evil"

That's because she is insane.

Every time she opened her mouth I knew something stupid was going to come out.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (373x225, 1024K)

Maybe her pussy wan't the draw she thought it was

God I wanted to fudge that nurse.

>Kelly Macdonald will never say cunny to you
Such a cruel fate. youtube.com/watch?v=4a2yfvU80oA

how did tommy darmody know about nucky? he went to live with Harrow's sister from a very young age so he wouldnt remember any stories that Gillian told him, or even make the connection that nucky killed jimmy

Attached: 1475395542414.jpg (300x299, 11K)

His grandma was still alive in the asylum. Maybe she told him in one of her moments of clarity.
>youtu.be/gtImh6Qcc70

yeah but they said she hadnt had visitors in 7 years and had to bribe to even get a letter to nucky

Mommyfu
this scene broke my heart.
there's nothing wrong with it

She may get out at some point as Nucky says in the scene.
And this one before didn't help at all.
>youtube.com/watch?v=RCtCdFzAESI

But Gyp reinforces the theme of the previous seasons by burning out so quickly. He's a young turk that burns out fast because he has zero planning, meanwhile Nucky and the other major players are still around.

youtu.be/WYZAaiTfboM

Attached: P A Z.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

>She may get out at some point as Nucky says in the scene.
yes, but how does tommy know that nucky is a bad man? specifically to the point where he goes to atlantic city.

nobody anywhere near where he grew up knew anything about jimmy and nucky

>And this one before didn't help at all.
user pls stop ;__; I can't bare to see mommyfu in pain

lol these nerds got fucking PAZZED

Then you won't like this one. Best Gillian scene coming through. Captain Nixon tricking her was nicely handled.
>youtube.com/watch?v=gMbBSLWtrns
>Grandma just came out of the asylum and Nucky gave her some money to settle down. What a nice guy. Let's see what's she has been up to"
>Nucky gave me to the Commodore who raped me. Nucky also killed your dad.

whats wrong with her

JESUS SHE'S EVEN MORE OBNOXIOUS THAN IN THE SERIES!

it's this the qt of No Country of Old Men?

Yes

Attached: 198239_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 303K)

Here are the leading men giving her the love she deserves. She's also awesome in Trainspotting.
>youtu.be/4MGtU8OX_3c

Attached: 240_F_147266059_CCLXIGKvSojxUY3zcTfzFufJWb86CzIF[1].jpg (361x240, 29K)

heres your cunny bro

wait, what? I'm asking how tommy knew about Nucky. Gillian was in the asylum the entire time he was a teenager.

>write a perfectly likeable character who's a bit hotheaded but ultimately reasonable
>add in a scene of him beating one of his own henchmen to death for some stupid reason (at the very end of the show's run no less) just so you know he's not supposed to be likeable
why do hack writers always do this?

Attached: Al-Capone_Big.jpg (332x499, 26K)

al capone wasnt a manlet

I don't think Nucky and Gillian were the only people who knew about the whole situation with the commodore. Tommy grew up with Julia and may have asked what happened to his dad. Jimmy and Richard were good friends so Harrow might have been able to tell Julia or her father. Tommy's foster family also went to trial with Gillian so they might have more info than we know from the court records.

lol she already played a whore here

they had an entire arc of him ''growing up'' on the ealier seasons then out of nowhere hes back to doing coke and making stupid jokes

Only one i recall is uncle junior

Here's a deleted scene from Trainspotting where she's being extra cute. >youtu.be/ai7g-Nf5A1Q

Her sex scene in Trainspotting is one of the finest ever put to celluloid

luciano had a part in the sopranos

and so did torio

>under 6 foot
>not a manlet
when will you learn

are you serious

boardwalkempire.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sopranos

I liked her cameo in T2.
>youtu.be/_yxKJaVk4kI

people were shorter in general back then

she wasnt bad in the series but the show shouldnt have focused on her female drama that much and instead should have focused more on the lads in new york and chicago

>cameo
retard

>zoomer BTFO

Attached: ScalyShinyHammerheadshark-size_restricted[1].gif (284x250, 3.76M)

I think they only did it to fit the angry manlet trope.
I disliked that too, but I guess their thinking here was to show that escaping your nature is not something easy to do, so even if Capone matured in general he was still prone to manlet rage episodes.

cameo
>a small character part that stands out from the other minor parts

>source: my ass
a cameo is the appearance of a real figure, usually well known
and how the fuck does her character even stand out? what are you even talking about?

I just realized that Meadow's roommate with the wavy hair is Angela Darmody in BE.
>youtu.be/k6Xwhk9D5Jc

She is well known, especially in Britain.

>real figure

It is when a big star is in a brief or minor role. Like Tom Cruise in Goldmember

She's Renton's ex. He comes back home and sees her again. Source is not my ass but a dictionary. Originally (1920s) "cameo role" meant "a small character part that stands out from the other minor parts". The Oxford English Dictionary connects this with the meaning "a short literary sketch or portrait", which is based on the literal meaning of "cameo", a miniature carving on a gemstone. More recently (late 20th century), "cameo" has come to refer to any short appearances as a character.

Gyp's 2IC was my fucking brother Billy, whatever happened there

its a cameo because she was in the original, idiot

>mumbles

Mayor Bader was the pedophile soccer coach

Because he was powerful enough by that point that he could make jokes and play pranks and no one would fuck with him

WHATEVA HAPPENED THERE?!? I'LL TELL YOU WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED! THIS PIECE OF SHIT'S COUSIN STARTED A BOARDWALK THREAD WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION WHATSOEVER!

Welcome to Yea Forums, the land of no money, cunny, and where it's always sunny

its because he realized he had no idea why he bothered taking jewish advice in the first place

she's playing a role you actual fucking retard
dictionary.cambridge.org/amp/english/cameo
also, your definition doesn't even work because she doesn't stand out in any way. she's just a regular character

That guy was such a piece of shit in both series.

Attached: latest[1].png (911x933, 1.3M)

>we need someone, make him based, and redpilled

oh I'm sorry, did you think cameo strictly meant appearing as themselves? I didn't realize you were actually retarded

Who is the most based character, and why was it Rothstein?

Attached: MV5BMjA1Njc3MTY3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU1MDY2OA@@._V1_UY1200_CR587,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 85K)

We won.

strawpoll.me/10665251

Diane stands out from other minor characters that appear only once like the Slovenian greeter at the airport when Renton comes home because she was in the last movie for one and also fucked the main character.

literally everyone in this thread knows you are a braindead mouth breathing moron and has said as much and yet you carry on, quadrupling down on your retardation. fascinating

Worst character in the show. I couldn't stand the way she spoke either.

not him but (actually him) where does this strange idea that Jimmy was an informer the whole point come from?

Not him, but isnt that what cameo means? Or at least its the same character role in two different works?

the modern definition is that, yes. but even if it wasn't, you're still wrong because she doesn't "stand out" in any way whatsoever. fuck me, you're super retarded
no, that makes her returning character in the movie. it has nothing to do with cameo
keep samefagging, faggot

I just remembered that scene where Meyer lanksy beat the shit out of the guy after the poker game for making jew jokes. I don't think he later a finger on anyone irl

Nope, the best character was Gyp.

shhhh itll be ok

Attached: 1559918547863.png (723x563, 121K)

Returning characters have more than 5 minutes of screen time. She just pops up once. Even Begbie's fucking son who has little bearing on the story has more screen time than her.

>the jew is immunized against all dangers..

le gyp

Attached: 1515178898086.jpg (645x729, 46K)

user, I literally proved you wrong when I posted the definition
so? what the fuck is your point? how is that a cameo?

how'd they recreate him so perfectly?

Attached: jX0SlSP.jpg (1200x900, 273K)

Can someone refresh my memory

Did Mr. Slater end up in the box or was it her husband?

Attached: 21180_original.jpg (1920x1040, 226K)

He also swears at him in Yiddish iirc. Lansky usually is on his knees with a gun against his head when he tries anything out of the ordinary.
>youtu.be/V2J2k88cdG0

>I proved you wrong
its cute that you think you did little guy

>the dictionary is wrong, I'm right because I say so!
I too remember being 5 years old

A cameo is a short appearance of a character that's more meaningful than just a regular minor character. You can't be a returning character and have a cameo at the same time.

>You can't be a returning character and have a cameo at the same time.
you should read your posts before you post them. what you said means you're wrong
>A cameo is a short appearance of a character that's more meaningful than just a regular minor character
source?

Her husband was beaten, shot and thrown out of a boat by Nucky's brother, Eli. Slater was killed by mafia dudes in NY when he went there to kill Masseria and got sent back in a box.

>but isnt that what cameo means?
it is. these anons are beyond retarded and can't even google

>retards arguing semantics
shut the fuck up already

Attached: teeth.jpg (900x800, 131K)

There are multiple people replying to you. If you haven't figured that out by now there's no point in trying to bumble about continuing to debate anything with you.

>Season 5
>Rothstein dies off camera before it even fucking starts
>Nucky flashbacks had surprisingly good casting for young Nuck but it's a lot of time wasted which could have been better spent elsewhere
>constant rushing through plotlines, feels like they needed another 3 or 4 episodes to properly pace things out
>rush through Nelson and Capone's plot
>Chalky dies just because
>Narcisse dies at the last minute because they just remembered him with like ten minutes to go
>contrived reason to force Nucky into retirement
>no resolution with his nephew
>a bunch of other shit I can't remember off the top of my head
HBO must answer for their sins.

Attached: 1543318337555.jpg (2536x3104, 629K)

there are two, one of them is samefagging super hard
and how does that even matter? it still means you're wrong
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/cameo
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cameo
thefreedictionary.com/cameohttps://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/cameo
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cameo

no its just that your understanding of the definition is embarrassingly poor

see learn to read, seriously

Thanks

learn to comprehend, apply yourself user

Did they show Mabel's death in the flashbacks? I can't remember

>no u
why are some people like this? you're just plugging your ears and yelling because you got proven wrong
you learned something today, be happy

reading is one thing, understanding what you've read is another. clearly a skill they should spend more time on in american schools

I can't remember either. I know she appears, played by the lady that was Bullock's wife in Deadwood.

Me neither but here's Margaret and Owen's awkward small-talk before sex.
>youtu.be/PnC8AUM-1xA

they showed her having a miscarriage, which I'm pretty sure is a retcon because Nucky told Margaret the baby was stillborn (or died shortly after birth I think), unless Nucky ended up trying for another kid with her too later on

I'm glad I could teach you something, even though you have quite the attitude
also I'm not american lmao, stop being obsessed

yes you are

>gets proven wrong yet again
sorry to embarrass you

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-170025_Clover dev.jpg (1080x2220, 603K)

Hope you're not confusing Mabel with Margaret.

The show became unwatchable after Harrow died.

>phoneposting
that explains the retardation then

>implying
that was to show I'm not a dirty mutt

Attached: Capture.png (505x180, 9K)

For me, its (punished) Eli.

Attached: boardwalk-empire-recap-gimcrack-and-bunkum-season-2-two-episode-5-elijpg-2ae2a539e5c02439.jpg (332x261, 23K)

>his first language isn't even english
>he thinks he has a better grasp of the english language than all of the english people telling him he is wrong ITT
wew

Lol she's a messed up whore in real life so I find it funny she'd make a thread like this.

but I don't, I learned from several dictionaries. man, you're really super retarded
>all the people
lmao you samefagged super hard

Um isn't she Scottish tho and was supposed to be Irish in the series?

Eli is such a bumbling fool. He becomes even worse after moving to Chicago. I liked that they put a scene where he reads Julius Caesar after going to jail.
>youtu.be/vS6mQkii10g

>learning words
>comprehending their meaning
>understanding context
these are very different things user

When they show her last she’s still pregnant

>that fucking Diddy Kong Racing stock children laughter at the beginning

nope, Margaret did have a miscarriage too but that was because of her husband beating on her and the baby obviously wouldn't have been Nucky's anyway
in the final flashback of Mabel, Nucky comes home to find blood on the floor and then his distraught wife tells him she had an accident and the baby is gone
the reason I mentioned Margaret was because in season 2 or 3 she's walking through a graveyard and spots Mabel's grave, after which point Nucky tells her the story
Bullock's wife was played by Walter White's wife.

but you're the one having problems with that. if I'm truly wrong, can you explain how? how does what I say not match what's in the dictionaries?

it was explained to you by like 3 different anons (inb4 samefag) 50 god damn posts ago you mong, fuck off already lol

This bitch was so gonky looking and a bad actor to boot she must've been some producer's daughter cause I haven't seen her in film or television since either.

okay, thanks for letting me know I'm right and you're a samefag

No way Kelly McDonald a cute a cute. I'd give her the bubble in her squeek if ya know what I mean?

I remember the scene between Nucky and Margaret where he tells her about Mabel cradling the dead baby. It may have been a miscarriage and she kept caring for it. Nucky was too busy to give a fuck. Maybe it was born prematurely and that's why Nucky was so sad looking at the incubators.

>a small but noticeable part in a film or play, performed by a famous actor

The problem is that you are inferring context that doesn't exist in this definition. You are assuming one of two things, or both: that the part is not actually a "part" but literally just the appearance of a famous actor as themselves and/or that the role has to be so small as to be effectively unnoticeable/irrelevant. None of these are suggested in the definition.

MacDonald's role in T2 was small but noticeable by virtue of the fact that she is both a famous actor and that she played a larger part in the original. You say this is a reoccuring role. That's correct. It's ALSO a form of cameo used often, especially in remakes or adaptations where the original actor is much older and has been replaced by a re-imagined character or different lead character all together. An example off the top of my head is Johnny Depp appearing briefly as the same character he played in the 21 Jump Street movie as the same character he played as a young man in the 21 Jump street television show. Now shut the fuck up and fuck off.

she's playing a character that was in the first movie. that's why it's not a cameo and this is confirmed in you're still wrong, you absolute idiot

I'm using the first definition since I honestly can't be fucked looking at them all and since Cambridge is the most reputable. I could give a fuck what "wiktionary" or "the free dictionary" think.

>a small but noticeable part in a film or play, performed by a famous actor:
>e.g. He appears briefly towards the end of the film in a cameo role as a priest.

What part of this definition and the given example is at odds with the FAMOUS ACTOR Kelly Mcdonald appearing BRIEFLY but NOTICEABLY in T2? The answer is no part of it. You are extrapolating things that do not exist in the actual definition.

could be, but I figured they would've at least shown Mabel cradling the dead baby in the flashback. instead it's nowhere to be seen.

because she appears as her character from the previous movie, and not as kelly mcdonald. holy FUCK you're unbelievably stupid

autism

>mass replying
turbo autism

>autism ruins a potentially comfy boardwalk thread
this is why we can't have nice things

Are you trolling? The definition EXPLICITLY states a small but noticeable PART PERFORMED by a famous actor and the actual example literally says "he appears in a cameo ROLE AS A PRIEST i.e. NOT AS THE ACTOR THEMSELVES. It says NOTHING about them appearing as themselves PERSONALLY.

FUCK
RIGHT
OFF
YOU
FUCKING
FAGGOT

read the other definitions you actual retard, that's why it says "but noticeable". there's nothing noticeable about her playing a regular role
you're a legitimately retarded

holy fucking shit thats it im going to fucking kill myself HOLY FUCKING SHIT FUCK

kek mad as fuck

THAT FUCKING ANIMAL THOMPSON, I CAN'T EVEN SAY HIS NAME

Attached: fellowkids[1].jpg (900x720, 87K)

I liked Maranzano and his "Caesar, Rome, Fides" shtick but then Eli goes and murders him.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 47K)

getting murdered by Nucky (by proxy, but nonetheless) was the perfect conclusion to his Caesar analogies

I know getting stabbed in the back was a fitting ending for him but I'd wish he'd had more screen time. Torio or Masseria weren't as interesting. The scene where Luciano gets made right after the hit on Masseria is pure kino.
>youtu.be/mSpJUDpK6gs

I watched through the whole series thinking he was called Chip Rosetti, only later found out it's Gyp

Attached: swallow.jpg (400x454, 20K)

Nobody ever seems to mention Van Alden in these threads. He was great in every scene.
>youtu.be/zhaOsF7F050
It's short for Giuseppe. He had a tough life.
>youtu.be/TbgP9EDQKTE

Attached: MV5BMTQ3MzgxNTQ4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDAwMTk2MjE@._V1_UY1200_CR587,0,630,1200_AL_[1].jpg (630x1200, 51K)

I guess you were gypped

His ending was so rushed and shit that I try to block it from my mind.

barney goo goo

But the scenes with him and Eli at his house were godly. Fucking King of Norway flashbacks.
>youtu.be/Kg7kBBAedlY

Rank’em lads

s3
s5
s1

s2
s4

He deserved better than to be done dirty in a rushed scene with Capone's lackeys is all I'm saying.

s5 should be last place

It’s the best written season, you absolute plebeian.

I hated how inconsistent he was
>religious
>then not
>follows law to a T, even refusing bribes from Nucky's gang
>then becomes career criminal anyway
>doesn't want to care for his bastard child
>then goes and has another one and raises both of them
the only consistent thing about his was his aspergers and kling people who probably didn't deserve it

see

s5 was one of the best even despite how rushed it was

There is a clear sequence of events that leads Van Alden to all these things. He compromises everything.

Yeah. I was hoping he'd get away with the ledgers. He did go down trying to choke the life out of Capone while yelling his name so it could have been worse.
>youtu.be/H6-uHmdK81Y
He tried to be a good man then gave up.

The odds don't care about your feelings

Shitfaced Eli is best Eli.
>youtube.com/watch?v=G8SLq748V-w

They failed caise boardwalk capone was based af

...u will never teach your deaf son how to box ;_;

James Darmondy was killed by that animal Blundetto!

Attached: Fan_FrankVincent_ChicagoOve[1].jpg (900x600, 100K)

Don't do this to yourself Philly

>tfw Jimmy fags were BTFO
ABSOLUTELY ELATED

Its cause I got an empty fuckin' stomach!

Attached: ragingbull024+frank+vincent[1].jpg (1600x867, 138K)

They got btfo but he was a nice character.
>youtube.com/watch?v=whcYI6FG0R4

Were going to watch the Great Hardeen!

The actor playing Eli told Buscemi to slap him for real in this scene.
>youtu.be/GnLKAZWCL6Q

Nucky bribing children.
>youtu.be/Hpd8zAEyH-c

Attached: boardwalknuckythompsonjpg-aedfff422b8110aa[1].jpg (553x576, 37K)

I disagree but respect your opinion.

I miss them bros :(
youtube.com/watch?v=TbyCnDe3g38