Going to the movies is a social experience, like eating out or bowling...

Going to the movies is a social experience, like eating out or bowling. As a woman it makes me uncomfortable seeing a man sat alone in the back of the theatre. There's just something very unusual about it, and 9 times out of 10 I'll call the police if I see you lurking there like some serial killer. Please stay home if this is you - it's embarrassing for everyone.

Attached: This+ing+guy_ffd278_5083807[1].png (510x356, 140K)

most cinemas should have a strict no-singles policy by now

I play miniature golf by myself sometimes.

>t. misogynist victimization fantasy

i go to the movies on my own a lot. the girls that work their and many of the other women who attend are visibly turned on by confidence. i still refuse to interact with them, i'm here for me ladies

Theater prices are too pricey. Going to a matinee and enjoying a flick is cheaper and easier than trying to get your buddies (who are probably busy or have family issues) or getting a date that early in the day.

You're joking right? Is this actually a fucking thing or are you pulling my dick?

>As a woman
Stopped reading right there.

>filthy rich, private screening
cool
>normal person, public screening
not cool

Attached: screening.png (1024x436, 432K)

I almost always go alone and I don’t think anyone minds.

literally me watching BR2049 for the third time, may as well kill my self

Look at it like this: Do you even remember how any other person looked in any screening you ever went to? Even that loud obnoxious kid that you wanted to literally murder that time 3 years ago, if he passed by you on the street today would you have any clue or recognize him in any way at all?

You wouldn't 99.9% of the time, and this percentage is even higher with actual normalfaggots who are beyond obsessed with themselves and forget about not only the people, but entire movies that they saw too.

So if you're just a person who goes to cinema alone, you can be sure that no one thinks or remembers you in any way at all as soon as the screening is over, even if they literally pointed at you in the theater "look at this guy sitting alone haha" you're non existant as soon as the lights go out and the film starts.

oh we do

Hahahaha, there are countries where women are allowed outside and in social settings, what the fuck. How whipped and can cucked can you possibly get?

Ever since they reduced our employee passes to 2 a week instead of 2 a day, pretty much the ONLY way to see movies is alone

Giving women rights was the single biggest mistake of the 20th century.
Are men not allowed to enjoy anything, without these cunts complaining?

It's okay my lady - I'm handsome so I just give off a vibe of mystery
>omg is he single?
>where is his gf?
>does my hair look okay?
>I saw him fist bump with Robert earlier, ahhh so cool!

Fucking bitch.

From now on I'm going to as much theater screenings alone as possible, hoping that every single female is constantly feeling uncomfortable until there is not a single Instagram scrolling woman out there in any cinema at all.

100% this, for every bitch like OP I’ve made dozens of females wet just by the simple fact of my aura of rugged independence. Frequently women will leave their boyfriends to go to the bathroom and brush up against my legs and lock eyes with me as they go by. It’s only my generosity and sense of brotherhood that stops me from following them out to the lobby and fucking them senseless while their boyfriend waits in the theater.

Based.

Attached: 1556020634830.jpg (960x892, 234K)

this is me unironically

imagine the incel typing this falseflag out
how miserable his life must be

kek, this is my favorite meme on here

I always buy two tickets when going to the kinoplex
One for me, the other one is also for me, but i get it so no one sits by my side and so i can trick everyone that's looking at me into thinking I'm not an incel. because everyone looks at me all the time because I'm special and i get so much attention me me me me

what stops people from sitting in the empty seat? it's not a fucking plane. unless you have assigned seats with your tickets or something. wtf is your problem?

>unless you have assigned seats
Which third world garbage theater are you going to that doesn't have assigned seats?

I usually go alone
Going to a film is a solitary activity even if you're there with other people

all of the ones in my area are first come first serve as far as i know, that includes the new fancy ones too. what faggy liberal shithole are you in that has assigned seats?

lmao that must be fucking sad

Have fun running to the theatre early everytime so you can wrestle with other subhumans for a decent seat while I pick my perfect seats with a single click on my computer/phone a day or two before, come in the theater literally 10 minutes after the official time starts to avoid most of the ads/trailers and go sit in my perfectly placed seat without any waiting in any lines whatsoever.

>going to a crowded theater
are you one of those people who waits outside a store for the latest consumer garbage too?

Who said anything about a crowded theater?
I can literally see how much people will be in a screening without even going to the theater, with assigned seating you can literally pick a screening with no one else in the entire theater, while you just have to blindly go to your third world theater and pray that many people won't be there.

NO SINGLES POLICY IS A WAY USA ANONS TROLL US FOREINGERS. There is no such thing, never has been.

if the theater is not crowded then you can sit anywhere you want. i love how you are trying to put me down in any way you can here to try and cover up the fact you PAY FOR TWO SEATS! like an absolute tard. oh also, why pay for two seats if you are going to crowded theaters eh smart guy? you silly bitch

>not going to crowded theaters

>tfw I have OCD and I'm so autistic about people crinkling packets and laughing sporadically at things that aren't laugh worthy that I'll occasionally just pick up my stuff and sit somewhere else in the theatre

hahahaha you live in the stone age, america. Only your army is high tech. I have not, for years, bought a ticket from the cashier. We don't even have cashiers any more, all is self serve with these cashier machines.

Sad to be a mutt

kek, i've done this, i usually make eye contact with them as i am doing it too

Watching films alone is Chad as fuck and how it's meant to be done. Sitting silently in the dark and staring at a screen for 2 hours is not social in the slightest.

t. KinoChad

>if the theater is not crowded then you can sit anywhere you want.
And you have absolutely no clue will the theater be crowded or not, while anyone with assigned seating can have that information.
>cover up the fact you PAY FOR TWO SEATS
Yes because I'm not an eternally lonely kissless virgin incel? Get this, sometimes I pay for even three seats wow so crazy am i rite. Went plenty of times alone and paid for one ticket, don't see how that affects anything at all.

i prefer having human contact you uncultured turboincel, i bet your palms start sweating the second someone walks on the same side of the street as you. we have all sorts of high tech options that allow people to be isolated faggots, i just prefer to actually interact with the world like a competent person

you go to the movie a few days after it comes out, during the day, all the seats in the world pal, i dont have to make plans or anything, i can just stroll in a whim during one of my daily walks

>I prefer to waste my time by getting 45 minutes early, wait in line and then having "human contact" by saying "one ticket for xyz flick please" and then go sit in the theater and wait some more + ads/trailers and then watch the film
Me? I just go in and watch the film.

Now imagine all that, but having the option to literally see how many theater goers will be at the screening you just decided to go to and buying it on your way to the theater so you don't even have to go before the official screening starting time.

>early

lol, next you'll tell me your library doesn't have a hotdog stand

i dont have a phone
i fucking hate you zoomers

You don't even have to have a phone, you can do it on your computer. And if you're such a goddamn poorfag you can go the ticket machine in the cinema and make the same exact thing aswell, without even buying the tickets if you don't want to.

i dont have a computer, i'm at the library
do ticket machines accept cash? because that's how i role

Yes, they accept cash and credit cards.

i still prefer going up to cashier, i'm a bit of luddite when it comes to that stuff

there's a reason you aren't supposed to go on a date to the movies.
it's because it's NOT social, fagotron.
you have to sit in silence for two hours.
pleb tier npc shitters go on dates to the movies.
winners watch pirated movies at home where they have total control over the environment.

This dumb bitch tried pulling this shit at a restaurant once. I’m a food critic so I get a lot of food and eat like one bite from all of it. Cunt walks up to insult me, call me a loser for going to a restaurant alone, that I’m a creepy and I should share food with her all in the same breath. I gave her all the food and the bill and walked out. Laughing my ass off at the stupid bitch with the AUDACITY to harass me and beg for food in the same sentence.

Realy?

I legit have girls come and sit next to me when im alone. Strange

THIS

do americans really do this?

>food critic
It is true you get to eat for free?

fucking based

This is disgusting. I’m not bagging my own groceries. I go to grocery stores and pay so they can bag it for me. You must really love being taken advantage of in Europe. Did the muzzles get you with the butt rape tax scam again? Hope you didn’t get HIV this time haha

>literally fear nothing, not even my own death.
Oh no, I guess I better stay home when prime kino is on my local screen.
Stay mad cucks and roasties. I've been going to the cinema by myself since I was 11 years old, and nothing is going to stop me.

I would say you're pulling my leg but ever since I started caring about what I want I've been getting alot more attention and it's not just chicks even random people on the street always at the very least give me a good morning/day/night

Jesus fucking Christ LITERAL HOMELESS LOSERS post here. Fucking Christ when is it okay for me to put down people like this? This is my least favorite part of America. The ANIMALS walking around on the street as if they aren’t some fucking pile of garbage/human hybrid.

Why are you kike golems so triggered by based islam?

Attached: 92A889FD-2677-4CC3-932D-67515814FE80.jpg (383x420, 34K)

Kill yourself faggot scum

Look at this way. I’m a normal person who has opinions about what they eat but I’m the only one who bothers to write about it. If a restaurant is giving away free food, they’re fishing for good ratings or there’s a problem they’re covering up. Most meals get turned in to business meetings, honestly, so I’ll get paid for a company expense. Works out pretty nicely.

i prefer the term "off the grid" , and i hope you step on one of my turds

Me too, one time I saw Repo Men and these two girls sat next to me and one said “you’re cute!” and I just stared straight ahead until they both got up and left and then later I went home and had a sad wank

Why did you make this thread?

Odeon?

Must be tough to watch a movie while you're doing all of this projecting of your own

Imagine being so weak willed you care not only what other people think of you, but what they think of you in a cinema complex.
Please get some emergency self respect or kill yourself asap, either is fine.

based, no reason to waste your essence on trash that talks in the theater

Chad here.
I can do what I want.

What about the people that buy seating after you, do you check your phone every few seconds to see how the seats are filling up?

You don't have to hide it here, you're among fellow homos

>two tickets
what about the seat on the other side?

obsessed

OMG these anons don't even have parents to buy them things!

bro, you just use your parents money to buy a 3x3 grid of seats around you, get with the times

Kill yourself faggot scum

Just buy the tickets only an hour or so before the screening.

Are you from some backwater shithole in the south? Every single theater around me has reserved seating even the smaller ones.

>misogynist

Attached: 2D4234C6-3E26-440A-B2A1-D3A51B0B6741.jpg (708x800, 95K)

nope, a big city in the midwest
there is a new theater that opened up within the past 5 years that i haven't been to, maybe they have it, but i doubt it

>nobody else will talk to me
Nice COPE there shartpants

I bet you love penises

nah, i have plenty of friends and family that i interact with on a daily basis, i just prefer doing my own thing sometimes, you know like a man about town sort of thing, it feels nice to break up the monotony

>Going to the movies is a social experience,
Only if the movie is awful capeshit that has no merit beyond being a consumer event.

>like a man about town
Yeah, bro. You da man!

aww thanks

i see in the front so do not worry sweetie

This applies to everything embarassing (or what you perceive as embarassing in your mind) you do in public. If you have social problems its good to remember everyone is busy with their own lives and you will barely register as a blip on their radar.

>in the front
doesn't that hurt your neck?

If you're going ti crowded theaters it's probably Mall's theaters to watch capeshit that only filth manage to watch. Support your local indipendent kinoplex by watching actual good films, if you don't just stop enjoy flicks. You no longer can ruin cinema.

Imagine actually going to the cinema, I haven't been in over a decade, you fucking faggot.

that was me adding the word "not" to my post above it, sorry for the confusion it caused. anyway, there are like 5 theaters in my area and the smaller "local" one closed down probably a decade ago, still miss it, even though it was the ghetto theater that teenagers went to. oh well

not exactly in the first row, like fifth or so, so it’s okay. first row hurts though, especially in some cinemas where the screen is too high

oh ok, that's not bad
i like to sit about halfway between the front and the middle, so about 3/4 of the way forward.