Would you watch a black comedy about the life of Elliot Rodger

Attached: FACB9F0F-B781-4DA0-9FC5-370EE71B9BA3.jpg (992x744, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
youtube.com/watch?v=2RZmuORz57c
youtu.be/axuX9ABUrn0
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes because I relate and sympathize with him.

Yes because I think he's a tool who wasted his life despite having money

Absolutely

are you a supreme gentleman?

Are there any hapa actors working in Hollywood today? Only one that comes to mind is Keanu Reeves and he's way too old.

This. Rich, not bad-looking, no physical deformities. Kid just needed therapy/meds for his god complex and he would have been fine.

>Kid just needed therapy/meds for his god complex
is there treatment for extreme narcissism

Nah, probably not.

sure, his pre an hero vlog was good enough though. no phony could replicate that

Maybe? I guess the hard part is that a narcissist would be the last person to admit they have a problem, so half the battle would be even getting them into a room with a psychologist.

*writes the screenplay and directs it*

Attached: 20160701_inq_wkztodd01z-a.jpg (1884x2048, 211K)

Elliot Rodger was seeing a psychologist or at the very least a therapist at one point in his life IIRC

>Elliot starts stabbing his roommate
>Benny Hill starts playing

>a comedy about st. rodge
blasphemer.

How could they possibly make it a black comedy considering how it ends

of all the angry incels you can canonize why do the lamest one?

A bullet to head. You can't help people who think there's nothing wrong with them.

Turn it into an inverted Dexter type situation where he goes around murdering people for utterly stupid reasons while still doing stupid shit in the daytime like splashing orange juice on people or cry jerking over his sister getting pounded by black dick.

Solondz would be perfect

elliot wasnt a true narcissist, but it came on due to his autism and upbringing. he could have benefited from professional help possibly but by the time it reached the point it didn't matter.

The problem with a movie about Elliot is that there really isn't a supporting cast. His parents basically didn't know or didn't care about unhinged he was. He sister was out getting laid.

As far as I know, he didn't really write about his real actual friends, only one of them was close and we know nothing about him. So a movie about just one incel going around doing stuff would be funny but not particularly interesting. Should we invent characters for him to interact with?

>imagine looking like that and still be a lonely virgin

Attached: 015E3B69-5956-4942-8DB8-45F748E68B19.png (1136x958, 1.26M)

I don't know I think it can work like some of the comedy is already there for example when he tries getting into the stacy sorority house but can't and just kinda gives up. In the hands of the right director it can be done

The funniest part is the fact he couldn’t break into the sorority because he was too much of a pussy so he just starting shooting people on the street

Attached: 9CEB4A92-5A78-4020-B1C1-0AE4F768CB31.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

who else comes to mind?
marc lepine? george sodini? minassian?

I don’t know user, probably wouldn’t have much luck with girls but I’m sure gay dudes would fuck him

This would legitimately be absolutely based. I also like the idea of him meeting a girl that ironically builds up his hate for other women and encourages him to keep killing stacies.

Absolutely, could be hilarious
Will never get made though

>third act begins
>start with Elliot filming his last vlog
>end on an ominous note
>slow ramp up to him entering a sorority house and pulling out a gun to kill one roastie
>proceeds to mow down multiple roasties in a rampage
>chads come to the rescue and he kills a couple with knives and other cobbled together weaponry
>after murdering dozens of people, hard cut to him wobbling up the steps to a locked door
>fumbles opening up the door and the pistol drops out of pocket clanging down the very steps he just went up
>scrambles to grab his gun, looks around, and then leaves

Like all personality disorders yeah, counseling, and it isn't very effective

The san diego synagogue shooter John T. Earnest would be pretty good choice for a black comedy as well. He was inspired by the new zealand shooter tarrant and attempted to shoot up a synagogue but ended up only killing a random jewish granny and injuring a rabbi because his gun jammed. He then fled after someone opened fire on him and turned himself into the police. Also tried burning down a synagogue moths before that and failed IIRC. His manifesto was also cringe as all hell he probably spent more time on that then actually planning the shooting. Don't fall for the shitposts lads it gets you nowhere.

Attached: John_Earnest_Synagogue_Shooting_San_Diego.jpg (450x426, 41K)

The fact that he had a strong chin and wasnt fat already set him apart from what you would expect in an incel

when will these niggas learn, bring two guns, you're going out on a suicide rampage, you can't afford A BIT more firepower?

True

>strong chin
Are you blind?

What music would be playing while he struggles to get inside?

This, I'd rather be a rich incel than a poor chad.

chads aren't poor

He even emailed her his manifesto just before he went on his spree and she even warned police but i twas too late

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

All the chads from HS are now blue collar workers on my FB. Unless you mean the gigachad American elites who do sailing and go to Harvard and are 6'5. Those exist too, but your typical chad is not rich. The people ER envied weren't rich.

Idk about you but he definetly had a better chin than most people I know (me included)

Kek

Attached: 0CCAB418-DDB9-4C28-8AE4-C5A814135147.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

all running around just mowing down niggas

Chad isn't a typical person I think you're confusing people who bullied you as Chads those guys are just normies

rich in pussy juice

Didn't him removing a bunch of Chads from the gene pool count as dark comedy?

Attached: 863C5844-79FD-40AF-8F25-BC8DB1A1423A.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

QFT

Some of the Chads I grew up with are working everyday jobs like a high school teacher, physical
therapist, insurance adjuster, office manager, etc. They’re middle-class and married good women and have kids. They’re not Uber-rich and do hobbies like hike, bike ride, surf, or go to sports games.

Where is this idea that Chads are always assholes or retards?

Supreme gentlemen kek

Attached: 4E7EBDBF-9CD3-412C-9C5F-B921A952B226.gif (200x202, 1.62M)

Didn’t he murder 3 Asians first? He really hated his Asian side.

Probably not because a lesser director wouldn’t be able to handle the material. I’d have to do it myself

A girl smiling at him when they made eye contact served to also build up his hatred for women. He catastrophized everything.

This was my thought too. Have his fantasy version play out like parodies of film genres before hard cutting to the reality. Sorority massacre is a balls to the walls actions scene akin to the Kingsman church fight. Showing the severed heads to Isla Vista which he believes will make people view him as a powerful god being treated like an over the top comic book supervillain moment complete with evil speech/monologue. Shit like that.

The key here is to define chad, I think when we use chad on this site we mean successful and highly charismatic people. More akin to ubermensch, ER was literally jealous of just your normie guys who fucked lots of pussy.

So what I mean when I say rich incel > poor chad, I just mean money > pussy.

I would rather be rich and have no sex than be poor and get laid. So ER was an entitled fag. All he cared about was sex. He didn't care about the 'chads' starting successful businesses, he would sit in his car and be in tears just from seeing some generic guy kissing a girl.

Has Hollywood given people a really distorted view on how to hook up? This sperglord honestly thought he was the main character of a teen drama or something; he truly believed some 10/10 blonde goddess would swoon over him from a car and they’d go on a date. He didn’t even try.

You’re gonna end up batting out. For god’s sake, it’s okay to fail but you have to make an effort in swinging first.

I think a girl didn’t smile at him when he smiled at her, he then proceeded to drive up to said girl and throw is latte at her. Based.

I remember reading about how he’d lose his shit at seeing hot white girls with black and even Asian dudes. He needed a wingman to help him out.

Attached: ElliotR1_OKCupid.png (780x1710, 191K)

Attached: ElliotR1_Plenty_of_Fish.png (1259x2230, 821K)

He was such a pussy, he didn’t even try to talk to girls. He thought they would just come to him. Some chick would have fucked him if he tried. Instead he cried like a bitch.

It does, in fact that's what's gonna happen to all the alphas during a beta upraising. Fight my brothers! To victory!

>1.78 m
lmao yeah right

Different occasion. One time he did pass a blonde girl, they briefly made eye contact, she smiled at him, and he subsequently had a dark rage over how that smile is a wicked reminder of what he will never have.

He just wanted to be loved, poor guy

Attached: EDC941BB-01D5-4AE7-B528-77A507D237E0.gif (275x185, 996K)

Jesus Christ, this dude was painfully autistic

you cant name a single thing he got wrong, that's why you generalize.

he never approached any women, my man

He would freak out at the sight of a white girl with an asian dude even though he was also asian. Such an odd guy.

that's so funny

That's not true. He threw various drinks over many women.

Attached: 1448971025759.jpg (1528x1831, 994K)

He hated his Asian blood. Didn’t see himself as one and only toted about his white blood. This is why interracial marriage can cause problems because neither parent deals with the kids being biracial. Only Latin Americans/White mixes can create a kid who can pass for White like Lynda Carter or Victoria Justice.

holy digits

>tfw you will NEVER have a girlfriend
I just want it so bad...
It must be such a bizarre experience as a woman, knowing you have so much power over so many young men.

Until they hit their 30’s or 40’s and they get passed over for younger and less bitchy ones.

With declining marriages and birth rates amongst 22-35 age groups, it’s gonna be REAL interesting in the next decades when there’s a fuckton of single men and women in late middle age.

I remember skimming over his manifesto and finding several funny moments. You definetly could write some comedy about this.

It's a fascinating and scary insight into the mind of someone with almost no self-awareness.

Attached: image.png (1450x934, 93K)

Did someone say Black comedy

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-060825__01.jpg (502x538, 50K)

Elliot used Splash! It's not very effective...

imagine how much high end pussy this guy would be rolling in right now if he hadn't sperged out in a tantrum

based asf

lol incredible

I feel bad for Cheng Yuan Hong :(

>I raged at the entire world, thrashing at my bed with my wooden practice sword
Fucking hell anons, this would be comedy kino in the right hands.

Attached: 1559585502111.jpg (1109x623, 149K)

kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 3.11.00 AM.png (720x545, 115K)

Have him being in a dark rage, dramatically stomping to his room with intense, hammering music like some real shit is about to happen and then hard cut to him thrashing in his bed with no music and literally autistically screeching like a defective banshee

Someone should do a fictional movie combining this guy and Elliot. Autist plans some grand evil attack, gets headshotted without managing to hurt anyone.

I don’t think the world is ready for kino of this caliber

>crying to his mom on the phone because a black kid lost his virginity
Lmao the absolute state of /r9k/

As he said in his manifesto
>He was living the life I should be living, if only my father had become as successful a director as Gary Ross
His life is like a perfect satire of Hollywood failure.

Attached: smiles.jpg (720x720, 189K)

you just know that shit eats at his dad constantly too

At least his dad has a wife and a daughter to make up for it

Ezra Miller looks vaguely asian, he could probably do it

He was fine while he was on meds but he stopped taking them.

anyone got screens of his posts on bodybuilding.com?

>roastie snitching on him
What an absolute faggot of a woman

w

I do.

there are his asian roomates and his best friend he slowly drove away

youtube.com/watch?v=2RZmuORz57c

Attached: 1523067477308.jpg (249x249, 8K)

Kek, amazing.

can someone give me a quick rundown on a supreme gentleman? what traits do they possess?

Attached: 1510349577049.png (473x454, 9K)

getting some comfy amercan psycho vibes

Yeah I'd just give him an imaginary friend to deal with all his hidden wackiness. Some sort of Blond chad. The Blond chad ultimately leaves him for an imaginary girlfriend the night before the shooting.

Is his best friend handsome?

Four Lions is a black comedy and it ends with all of them dying in a suicide bombing. One of them dies by tripping over and explodes a sheep

that's too hollywood. it should just be his total dissatisfaction and alienation from the 3 asian guys he eventually stabs to death. maybe contrast it with the white people he throws coffee at and lusts for simultaneously. lots of silent rage and drawn out shots that are disturbing and hilarious.

I've read the entire thing, honestly it was kinda funny. The amount of times he splashes coffe on random people is way too fucking high. There's a where he rants about normies ruining World of Warcraft and another where he gets it in his mind he can become a succesful fantasy author and the next GRRM

probably not considering he couldn't handle being in the presence of a more attractive male

>wealthy
>intelligent
>beautiful
>been all over the world
>has so much to talk about

Why do Yea Forums incels relate to this guy? His reasons for murder are so pathetic it's hard to believe they came from a man at all.

Attached: sixmillion.jpg (261x224, 12K)

lmao you assumed incels are men at all?

The scene with him spraying the orange-filled Super Soaker should be done as dramatically as possible, like Hudson's death in Aliens. Then the actual massacre is speeded up with Benny Hill music and GTA-style graphics showing his score rising as he runs down skateboarders.

because the madman actually did it

>elliot starts making a move on a girl
>she rejects him
>the comedic jingle plays, he looks at the camera
>he tries to stab her, but she runs away

the funny part is post-death his youtube is full of comments about chicks saying he was hot/cute and they would have done him. Really makes you think

My sides

youtu.be/axuX9ABUrn0

Attached: 1555868267966.jpg (989x1538, 544K)

I don't think they would.

They like how he was a virgin incel like them who went ahead and took it out on the world in spectacular fashion

Nah that always happens with mass shooters and serial killers. Some crazy chicks are just into that stuff.

hell yeah or like Dafoe getting iced in Platoon

He spent thousands of dollars on lottery tickets, with hopes that winning will get him laid.

Na dude some girls are fucked up like that why do you think so many of them get into relationships with guys currently in prison

Or that Austrian girl who joined ISIS so she could be a terrorist's wife. Shockingly, she got raped and murdered.

He saw himself as white

He was fucking based. I wouldn't have the guts to splash my drink on someone.

He would drive hundreds of miles to neighboring states just to play the powerball lottery. He was completely retarded.

he a stupid nigga

So splashing is kind of his go-to move lol

It’s interesting
I was a college virgin like Elliot but I was still able to feel empathy for him, whereas he would have killed me and felt no remorse

get the guys who wore Pain and Gain to make it

>hapa
That Goulding guy that they try to pass off as a full Asian in the Crazy Rich Asians flick.

I would pay good money just to see him get triggered by the smug Pajeet with the hot blonde gf. Oh and of course the reaction of Yea Forumsirgins

I never took time to watch that shit.
Is it worthy of my time, even for giggles ?

He wasn't rich.

Attached: 20190625_063856.jpg (1200x910, 198K)

Just the idea of a black comedy about his life made me audibly laugh. So yes, complete with curb theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
this is still on development hell

I think it was a chinese, not a pajeet. Regardless I wish he was alive so he could explain the mental gymnastics he had to do in order to get mad about that.
>how dare that white girl be with that asian guy, she should be with *this* asian guy!

Why didn't he just drive to Nevada, doesn't that state have legal brothels?

It wasn't just about getting laid. He wanted a 10/10 white blonde sorority gf

He didn’t consider himself Asian. He viewed himself as better than Asians.

couldn't have hurt .. unless he went nuts and murdered a hooker.

Nah it was a Poo. He even mentions it saying how come an Indian can get a 10/10 gf but he can't. But yeah I wish he was alive just to see how he'd justify his insanity

Well he was half white, makes sense

Man that kid's relationship with his mom must have been fucked up

Yeah I think the problem was, he was out there and at the same time invisible. I used to go for walks all the time, nothing happen, I found work, nothing happened.

Elliot Rodger needs to be played by a black woman.

have sex incel

>little indian dude from Spider-Man Homecoming turns and winks
>Cut to Elliot screeching autistically in his bedroom

Yeah. She was a single mom out fucking half of Hollywood. Elliot ranted about how she should have gotten George Lucas to marry her, instead of just pumping and dumping her. That way he could have gotten the life he deserved.

He was a good looking dude, how does this happen?

In a sick way I think guy like you enjoy his insanity. Which is why they will always be antagonized and guys like Elliot will never stop coming out of the woodwork.

Not good looking enough. It's fucked out there.

Manlet with a small dick. Also dyel status and no sense of humor.

mathlets
when will they EVER learn?

>Antagonized.
>Grows up in a rich household and is handed life in a platter.
>Rots his brain on /r9k/ and /pol/ memes.
>Blames society for non-existent problems
Yeah if you are faggot like him I'd suggest taking a gun to the head before you harm anyone else.

He wasn’t that rich. He was from a broken household and his parents paid to get rid of his autistic ass. His dad was broke after his film flopped, and his mom was too busy whoring around to raise him. Then they both bought him a bmw to try and cover for his shitty upbringing.

Sounds like he had a very underdeveloped prefrontal cortex. He was letting his emotions drive his behavior.

Thought he was Chinese not Japanese

obviously if this was a true production, the writers and director would probably conduct interviews with those people.

*stars in it for 20 bucks*

Attached: 321749.1024.jpg.jpg (666x1024, 93K)

Get Seth Rogen to play him. He should do well playing a pathetic beta trying to be alpha. Will be pure Oscar material

Wow what a hard life. Mommy and daddy didn't get along so I'll kill people.
The poo he was hating on probably suffered more than his autistic privileged ass. Heck if he had a life as hard as his chink roomie he'd have offed him self even earlier. Being born is in a first world country in a fairly rich household gives you a better life than 99% of humanity. I moved to USA from a third world shithole, you assholes have no idea how easy your life is

Yeah, I'm sure Elliot can hear you and is very upset and his victims are cheering you on.

Get mad, but face the facts, it is done.

Dear god, no

>huurrr I really FUCKING hate the bad man. Look at me, getting triggered by the bad man ;_;

should make a cinematic universe about shooters all leading to a battle royal movie.

Attached: b3aa5970fa257ecb6854ee6a8dcd7427.jpg (649x487, 19K)

Elliot was mentally ill and this was only exacerbated by his absent parent upbringing. But way to make it all about yourself buddy, you sure styled him.

what a mug, no wonder he was so angry

Can confirm. I would fuck the shit out of his twinky gentlemanly ass.

Would you buy this shirt ?

Attached: cantdodge2.jpg (1080x1080, 204K)

why is an insane person such as that guy able to buy guns in america? genuinely asking

Attached: E0256F26-589E-4FBC-8CC1-8EF8F9D3A34C.jpg (482x482, 19K)

It's freedom I ain't got to explain shit

This, he’s perfect for the role

Attached: 455D25DA-FE32-4CA5-AB5A-FB20E3BC0507.jpg (450x478, 74K)

>My mother decided to move to an apartment in Woodland Hills. I reacted indignantly. An apartment!
I had never lived in an apartment before, and I always thought of apartments as being poor and lowclass. I would be embarrassed to admit it to anyone

Who to cast as best girl Soumaya?

This boi

Attached: LastChristmas_Promotional_001.jpg (1850x1493, 745K)

Tbqh he should’ve just gone gay. He at least would get the attention he craved. I do have some sympathy for him for being scared to talk to women but if he had an older brother I feel like he wouldn’t be such a pussy

Attached: 59776505-0423-4C65-A73E-ED77A7546C42.jpg (1184x828, 190K)

an apartment in woodland hills probably costs more than your mcmansion in a flyover state

Keanu isn't even a hapa.

The fag did so much stupid shit, if he wasn't such an unlikable asshole he would probably have gotten laid. You could probably write a pretty good black comedy about a guy like him, but writing one about the actual elliot would be in bad taste since real people got hurt.

Attached: 1559926549631.jpg (919x419, 204K)

The part with the black guy pounding his sister while he listened would be kino.