Bad Times at the El Royale

Hey this was a fantastic celebration of the joy of the movie-going experience, right?! It wasn't just me, right?!

Attached: 91aJ4gx1nYL._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 774K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8b4vyhQylc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this scene made me fall in love with movies again
youtube.com/watch?v=P8b4vyhQylc

I like it. It's fun and I don't get the comparison with Tarantino. Tarantino characters talk and act differently.

turned it off when nigger lady started singing

It was a good ride. I don't know why it turned a lot of people off, maybe Charlie Manson Thor was too much for the capeshitters?

So. Who was on the tape?

It was MLK wasn't it?

i thought it was jfk?

It's basically a riff on the Hateful 8

another one of my favorite movies...i guess im just a sucker for murder mysteries?

jfk and monroe

waling nigger was too obnoxious to enjoy, genuinely not pleasant to listen to and I love nigger tunes at times

I thought that for a bit but the way they talked about it made me think differently. Kennedy was known as a philanderer so unless it was some truly fucked up shit it wouldn't shatter his reputation. MLK was supposedly squeaky clean so any suggestion of impropriety would damage his legacy.

The weird thing is that since this movie an article has been published claiming that the FBI had all sorts of dirt on King. Including of him watching another pastor rape a girl and cheering him on.

They're both a type of old school pulp films that rarely get made anymore.

Movie was top tier for the first and second act but was garbo by the third act imo. I thought the film totally wrecked itself by building up such a mysterious hotel and then revealing it was just a random sleazy hotel. Also the Bellboy being a top notch vietnam sniper was so ridiculous and having the badass black woman tell the cult leader he wasnt scary really ruined any chance of him being this fearsome psycho that the movie kept building to. Act 3 was just such a let down compared to what were sold for the first 1 1/2 hours of the movie

The end twist with the kid was too much, otherwise I liked it

We know you're the same asshole go back to leftypol

God the little girl just oozed sex.

I bet Jon Hamm and Hemsworth double teamed the actress.

It was enjoyable except for the ugly black lady constantly singing. Not only was it not my kind of music but the movie was obviously too self aware of the 'LOOK! These are emotional moments meant to bring the house down! We're doing Anne Hathaway's beloved Les Miserable singing stuff but for a Tarantino film! THIS is the film's standout!' bullshit. I watched it online and began skipping ahead every 5 seconds when we had ANOTHER scene of that fucking woman singing until she eventually stopped and the film moved on.

Its a wannabe Tarantino flick with that 50 shades actress that cant act. Overall enjoyable, but laughable ending.

God, just imagine.

The legs lads...

Attached: 20190625_111351.jpg (320x240, 61K)