This is my favourite film. Am I a pleb?

This is my favourite film. Am I a pleb?

Attached: 6112E3BC-530A-45E6-9F46-A036CEF7A714.jpg (640x360, 38K)

How does liking a genuinely great movie make you a pleb?

no, it's Dan Gilroy's best movie. Shame about Velvet Buzzsaw though

I’ve heard some people on this board bash it (probably not the best place to measure the greatness of a film lol)

Not a pleb. I wouldn't tell normies how you identify so much with a ruthless sociopath, though. Tell them your favorite film is The Princess Bride or something.
Stay hidden.

Yes.

Its not a fucking great film.

yeah you are

It is mayne

this board is exclusively reddit trash and arthouse hipsters with no in-between. don't assume the board collectively has anything resembling authority or taste on movies

no

I when i post in the "post your movie collection" thread people always comment on me owning nightcrawler and great saying its a great movie

dont ever take any poster on this board's opinion with any weight, they are all iq temperature contrarians.

It has some pretty kino shots

Attached: 1d402850b8328e50df2a7b5bcb219114.jpg (1907x794, 477K)

Beyond pleb. Watch about 10,000 more movies.

It's also his only good film. It was a fluke. Roman Israel was bad and Velvet Buzzsaw was atrocious, the man is a fucking hack.

Yeah. It's a great film but if it's your favorite then you haven't seen enough movies.

Attached: 1561393399161.png (342x314, 119K)

its pretty cool, nice creepy vibe to it and the badguy wins

i missed the start when i saw it
then i read on wiki he kills some security guard in the first scene
how does that not ruin the movie if you know he's a murderer the whole time

this, ngl.
The Rafn and Lynch spam proves it.

cringe

What's wrong with Lynch and Refn?

I don't think he killed him, just punched him out

doesn't take long to figure out he doesn't feel empathy but is very ambitious/wants what others have even without that scene

is it a critique of celeb photog or a greater message of society rewarding sociopaths behavior is my question

apparently there's a bit where he's wearing the guys watch and a tv in the background says the security guard is missing?

you do realize most people on here are trolling or are genuinely unhappy and incapable of enjoying things?
Nightcrawler is a great movie. Lou is one of my favorite characters of alltime.

what you wrote makes no sense. like the whole tension set up by your first sentence is "but would he go so far as to kill someone" and there's a build where he ignores an injured person, etc.

That's not true. I'm perfectly capable of enjoying things. That doesn't mean i have to love Nightcrawler, it's a good film but i don't think it's a great one. Gilroy is also a hack.

oh I missed that, that's creepy

no but you are an absolute zoomer

Attached: DsdBS76XQAYuPjQ.jpg (443x455, 33K)

Can’t argue with that friendo

Sorry, here's something more to your taste

Attached: bpw42vrodhy01.jpg (750x387, 45K)