It's a cicadas making noise episode

>it's a cicadas making noise episode

Attached: aaa.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hl6vvTWFubg
youtube.com/watch?v=afBf9n355BE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kino

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Shinji in darkness, Misato in light, this is the first time they spoke as friends

>it's a stupid whiny fuck won't get into his robot so some girl has to do all the work episode
oh wait that's every episode

>that's a nice show you have there.
>it would be a shame if some fzzzzzzz fzzzzzzz fzzzzzzzzzz fzzzzzzzz happend to it

Attached: aaa222.jpg (324x156, 10K)

Evangelion is trash. Also, go back to Yea Forums.

Attached: 93807CB9-0D48-4D88-8334-1055307A5090.jpg (600x428, 43K)

evangelion is on netflix and this is the netflix subreddit, so no. Fuck off.

>all these newfaggots

The cicada-noise is comfy as fuck. I am depressed to realize that I haven't heard any comfy mid-morning cicada-song in my neighborhood in years, as I used to have in my hometown.

for me it's cicadas and cherry blossoms

Man this picture brings back memories woo

When i was young my friends and i used to catch them and put them in a bottle just to hear how loud they could be.

based

fuck me its been a while

The start of every hentai ever?

cicadas can be comfy af in the summertime

but you know what's not comfy? a 2 second audio clip played on repeat for 26 episodes because gainax is lazy and full of hack frauds

We going old school.
There was another one too.

You know what's even less comfy than that? A bunch of newfaggots discussing Evangelion for the first time ever because Company A did (I am justified in this without even having listened to it) Even-Worse English Dub B. I just keep tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down.

Attached: mockup-f7da3214_1200x1200.png (1000x1000, 867K)

Soul...

Attached: A.D._Vision_(logo).png (205x112, 1K)

I didn’t want to start a new thread, but I just finished the TV show and what the fuck were those last two episodes?

jesus dude. Tone down the autism.

Congratulations!

they literally ran out of money and had to come up with that dumb shit. Lots of people still believe it has some kind of merit and keep the circlejerk about it.

do you think that this criticism did not exist a year ago. settle down and go back to your toys child

When the women get in trouble is the only thing that makes Shinji take any action throughout the show.

eva is the only thing i've ever "loved and hated at the same time"

>cicadas can be comfy af in the summertime

Fuck that shit, they're little assholes.

>Sitting on my balcony, enjoying the sounds of a summer evening
>Suddenly, a cicada comes screaming in out of the darkess like a Zero doing a kamikaze run, and smacks into my head, shrieking at me like I'm the dickhead who ran into him
>mfw

Attached: sxwh7lhmxo2z.jpg (1479x1100, 297K)

Agreed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hl6vvTWFubg

based

...crushingly terrible youtube.com/watch?v=afBf9n355BE

you hear cicadas all the time just to remind you that after Second Impact Japan became a country of endless summer

> Its that episode where its obvious the Angel will be defeated but the show tries to be exciting by giving a timer

unbelievable. thank you user. thank you for your contribution to the thread.

HNGGGHH OHHH FFUUUUUUUCKKKKKK SOOOOOOO A U T I S T I C

Now watch end of evangelion and you'll never forget this experience

No it dont, the 97 dub sounds dated

shut up retard

Attached: 1560802247563.jpg (960x960, 30K)

>I didn’t want to start a new thread, but I just finished the TV show and what the fuck were those last two episodes?

They literally ran out of money. But they eventually made End of Evangelion which shows what was supposed to happen.

Why do plans shit on these long takes? They work perfectly.

*plebs

tfw when the evening cicadas cry

Attached: tumblr_mr6i6tAMn51ryatq5o1_500.gif (500x281, 854K)

baby don't hurt me
no more

Attached: what is love baby don't hurt me.gif (500x200, 839K)