The mouse always win

The mouse always win.

Attached: 65055487_636893726828429_6754922901549350912_n.jpg (857x960, 143K)

>rooting for faceless profit-focused megacorporation x

based!

It's really weird how Marvel/Disney, Apple, Nike, and Adidas inspire this sort of cult-like loyalty from their customers when they're explicitly just there to make a profit. The closest thing I can think of is sports fans, but at least in that case the sports teams are usually at least pretending to represent a city/region.

Seething cameronshills detected. They always try to act like a neutral observer when they’re getting dabbed on.

You guys do realize that Disney is distributing all the future Avatar sequels right?

triggered polcel shills

>cameronshills
Isn't Avatar also a Disney property though? I'm pretty sure they've got a theme park at disne world

I'll start support Avatar by then

So the mouse always wins. We all agree.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: untitled.jpg (953x731, 158K)

Attached: laughtiri.webm (1280x720, 665K)

how long until capeshit and blueshit are both banned from Yea Forums?

Attached: Neytiri is....png (607x1080, 836K)

The Nike/Adidas people who work at the company are militant about it it's actually pretty weird if you know any of them in the Portland area

because they're using our data to better advertise (manipulate) us. people have unknowingly sold their souls to the devil by using facebook, google, smartphones and the like.

I remember when this one basketball player signed with adidas got a potentially career-ending injury, a nike designer tweeted something like "should have signed with nike lol". It's bizarre.

Tom Segura has a story about the whole thing. Like they will time how long it takes to courier a shoe across town because they used to pay couriers to stop and take photos of prototypes of the other company so they know if you stopped at all. They even will send fake shoes sometimes

>see this
>check the actual numbers
>Endgame still 40 million behind and making 200k a day
I think I got gnomed again bros

Attached: HISSSS.webm (1280x720, 364K)

When you have nothing going for you, your passions define you.

Reminder that Disney owns Avatar