How did he know Bruce Wayne was Batman?

How did he know Bruce Wayne was Batman?

Attached: John Blake.jpg (1280x960, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfqYdon7hSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dunn hier told him

Bane told CIA, who told Robin.

Inception

Lazy writing

Orphan sense.

Didn't Bruce Wayne just straight up tell him when he was in the police car with him?

Shut up bitch

basically this

They should have just given him a costume to fight alongside Batman in the finale instead of that retarded Robin tease at the end.

I rolled my eyes during his final scene
>my first name is actually Robin
Bravo, Nolan. Literally everybody knew he was going to be Robin from the first teaser trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfqYdon7hSw

>You should use your name, I like that name. Dick.
eh...

Most people here will think what Blake says and how he deduced who Batman was as BS. I am an orphan and that anger in your bones part is 100% true. How your soul matures ahead of time. And for a few, you can tell who had to go through similar experiences just by looking at their faces, the way they move or "hide" it.

Attached: 1553859384077.jpg (250x250, 14K)

It makes you wonder where the Dark Knight could of gone on to. There would be no Batman v Superman or Suicide Squad if Wonder Brothers made Nolan make a Justice League movie with his Dark Knight. We go some much shit after this it was terrible. Its awful. How did they let this happen? This ending is so half ass I just hate it.

That's fucking gay dude, I'm glad your parents are dead.

Damn man. That was pretty harsh.

*not glad. jesus that typo was bad

He took a guess and Bruce didn't deny his claim

So uh... you’re Batman right?

Attached: 8002DE07-A621-4BEE-9EB5-7009D4862BF7.jpg (647x644, 45K)

That's cold.

Anyone else think he was so cool, and wanted more solo cop kino with him

Gay

Anyone with half a brain would have to know Batman was either rich or funded by someone rich, and most likely it be someone from Gotham.

I still don't understand though. Robin's real name was never Robin, it was his superhero name. Also there was never a Robin called John Blake. How is this Robin?

>batmansayswhat

He was a hothead

You’re an asshole. I don’t care if you call me reddit. That was mean.

He says "I looked in your eyes and saw you're an angry orphan, so you're Batman". It's the laziest shit I've ever seen in a movie.

When you can make me faggot.

They could have shown him figuring it out.
>Batman has to be extremely rich or have a really rich backer
>Has to be a relatively young male
>He appeared almost immediately after Bruce Wayne came back to Gotham
>A Wayne Enterprises accountant claimed to know Batman's secret identity, and this was apparently legitimate since the Joker tried to have him killed
>Batman disappeared for 8 years
>Bruce Wayne disappeared for 8 years
There are hints left and right that Wayne is Batman, I don't understand why they had both Gordon and Robin figure it out due to completely random lines/moments.
>I saw the look in your eyes
>you put a coat around an orphan's shoulders

I wonder how soon he'd die. You can't just become Batman overnight.

He's relentlessly handsome. I want his lips wrapped around my dick.

>Gotham Times: Batman Inexplicably Loses Half a Foot of Height and 50 Pounds of Muscle, Gets Beaten to Death

Get a load of this guy.

You’re fucking gay dude, I hope your parents are dead.

TDKR is such a piece of shit of a movie, but the opening scene is unparalleled kino.

>Hello, reclusive billionaire and violent hero. I know your secret identity because of that weird orphan telepathy thing. My name's also literally Robin. It's cool that even Gordon doesn't know about this, right?

see

based

Not having Gordon know that Bruce is Batman and choosing to ignore it or feign ignorance does a massive disservice to his character.

Couldn't you have died along with them and done this board a favor?

>Batman disappeared for 8 years
>Bruce Wayne disappeared for 8 years

Attached: really makes you think.gif (320x240, 2.12M)

You've got anger in your bones

At least mine still move my body around.

Gary Oldman isn't carrying the possible franchise (at the time). JGL could've if he wanted it

I completely forgot about Joseph Gordon Levitt.

*Joseph Gordon Reditt

Does having 'anger in your bones' make you a bad person?

Attached: 693.png (640x496, 452K)

I didn't know Nolan himself came on here to defend his shitty movies

This but with a tinge of irony.

Yeah his career just sort of died

I know an orphan and it just gave him autism

Um okay but Batman existed for 6 months 8 years before Blake said this and there was no point where the two met, and (as far as we know) there was no up close footage of Batman he could study.

The timeskip was the worst idea in the entire trilogy, made no sense that Bruce ended TDK "being hunted forever" but then he stops being Batman? So he basically hid from the cops while crime continued across Gotham?
TDKR was a fucking mess anyway.

Someone get this hothead outta here

Not cool man, apologize.

This is a rational and well proven theory. Listen to this man

he was based on trim drake (the third robin in the comics)

who also discovered bruces identity through detective work

Im legit glad everyone on this board is alive. I wish all of you happiness and success in life.