Danny Boylehas revealed he's working on a follow-up to28 Days Later...

>Danny Boylehas revealed he's working on a follow-up to28 Days Later.The director toldThe Independentthat a third film is in the works withEx MachinafilmmakerAlex Garland, who wrote the 2002 original. "Alex Garland and I have a wonderful idea for the third part," he said. "It's properly good."

Looks like zombiekino is back on the menu boys

Attached: dannyboyle28.jpg (913x514, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yLz4NXK6jkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

28 days later is one of the best films ever made

28 Years Later?

Hope it's 28 hours later

nah. 28 mumfs, bruv.

While 28 weeks later isnt on par with the first to still had some stellar moment especially the opening.

Attached: 28Weeks.jpg (750x430, 58K)

Months

Idris Elba, must be.

based. Never thought Id see the day

This would be the best. Only thing good about WWZ was that it was one of the few zombie films that showed how chaotic everything is when shit hits the fan

Best thing about that movie is the first 10 minutes opening and it's all downhill from there

the opening is the only good part, surprisingly it is so good that it carries the whole movie

what's unique about these movies compared to other zombie infection movies? I remember enjoying them when I was young, but I only recall the music now.

danny boyls directing and the setting (and they started fast zombies) the first is the only good one of the two though

I like how Danny invented the fast zombies that Dan O' Bannon already invented in Return of the Living Dead.

They feel more realistic. Zombies in this are just hyper-rabies people instead of reanimated corpses. Plus, it doesn't have Americans in it (which ruined the 2nd one), so that helps.

Imogen Gay Poots too.

Attached: imogen poots 28 weeks later3.jpg (1280x688, 78K)

youtu.be/yLz4NXK6jkU

Kino

How scary/spooky are these films. Really interested in watching the first one but i don't do good with scary shit/jumpscares

>Exclusively speaking to the Independent, the maverick auteur Boyle further elaborated
>"Alex and I thought, why not pretend like everyones never heard of zombies before. Imagine. A world where everyone forgot about zombies. It's a fucking genius idea, can't believe any burger cunt never thought of it first."

Attached: boil.jpg (1460x821, 153K)

ah yeah, probably this time it will be a black jewish lesbian couple and their baby as protagonists.

28 weeks later making 2 fking CHILDREN protagonists in a zombie apocalypse movie the writers are complete fucking braindead asswipes

Attached: 1560887089178.jpg (500x533, 35K)

Imagine being that pakistani dude and you're just about to get away in your boat and a guy runs up with two dozen zombies following him and steals your boat.

Like said 28 Days Later was just fun to see how britbongs deal with a zombie apocalypse.

It's more of a thriller than horror. I'd say the first movie only has like two jumpscares max.

>fiction
>it's better because it's more realistic
I hate retards like you. It's fiction, it's not supposed to be real. Any attempt to make fiction more real just results in scientific jargon-gibberish and hand-waving to make low IQ people feel smart.

you are forgetting abour Return of the living dead you zoomer faggot

right? it's one of few films where you root for the rapist

They could always make it about the comic that with Selena

Not him, but that movie doesn't count. It's a parody and 17 years older than 28 Days. If it was a serious attempt to work there would have been serious movies to try it in that time span.

Except when Jim turns into Rambo, but otherwise yeah, it's a great movie.

boomer faggot does shitty movie about a poo playing beatles, its a failure, now he had this sweet idea for a 28 days later sequence?

how convenient

Attached: 1561257480663.jpg (298x309, 104K)

Did anyone else feel like they were trying to shoehorn in some stale 'political' message about the USA and it's foreign policy? I hate Americans just as much as everyone else on this board, but frankly it just gets boring and I just wanted a fun and suspenseful zombie movie.

Also was Robert Carlyle a super zombie or something? He seems to have intelligence once he gets infected, for example he stalks the kids and doesn't mindlessly run at the soldiers like the other zombies do, he retreats and picks his moments to attack.

>Did anyone else feel like they were trying to shoehorn
They weren't trying, they did. And it wasn't subtle. I'm pretty sure there's even a scene where a MC shits on American policy