OH NO NO NO AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1561443572766.jpg (641x818, 83K)

All shows have narratives though, otherwise they wouldn't be a thing.

Attached: zombie my cock lily.png (183x189, 66K)

who cares? It's just gay people.

>I'm sorry honey but you're not allowed to say the n word. You and your other daddy are very clear on this

Let's unpack this.

Looks like a show that will certainly exist, mhm.

just don't watch it lol

Wow powerful

Will it include them grooming her for an international pedophile ring?

OP right now

Attached: soyjack4543.png (732x772, 34K)

this

(you)

Attached: soy and cortez.jpg (860x960, 49K)

So brave

maybe instead of whining you should all go out and make your own shit. You're not allowed to complain. People have been telling the gays to make their own shit for decades and now that it's happening everyone is butthurt.

Maybe you should believe in jesus christ instead of being a gay?

There is a difference between making your own shit and shoving it down other people's throats

>stop reacting in the way we don't approve of

Despite ostensibly being about knights and fantasy, I get the feeling this is actually just a show about gayness.

>taking the bait
kill yourselves

Why do gay people insist on existing? This is why I can't get a gf.

Attached: 1556661864972.jpg (633x120, 48K)

>melbourne and san fran hours

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

I have seen this in the news already

It could be set in fucking space. Yet they always seem to look back and rewrite how the past was.

>Why do gay people insist on existing? This is why I can't get a gf.

Promotion of homosexuality is poison for a healthy, functional society.

Hitler was never voted into power. he was chosen because unions and wages were out of control and needed to be pushed back down for the survival of the nation. HItler's ability to bring discipline back to society brought the nation up from its knees.

>@huffpostqueer
what a user name

how is this being shoved down anyone's throat? By existing and being advertised? Stoopid.

>STOP BEING GAY OR I'M GONNA VOTE FOR HITLER

Attached: soyjack gun.jpg (1282x1020, 156K)

I actually live in san diego.

Attached: 2.-Irony.jpg (300x225, 26K)

No, but it's designed to tear down the perception of homosexuality as something "new" and "abnormal" in the next generation.

See
That's likely someone who grew up with faggotry being a normal part of life.

Just gay people? This is humanity's biggest achievement yet, all these years of evolution lead us here. This is comparable to the moon monolith. It's not just "gay people", it's the only mark of progress the modern person of undefined and/or defined gender will ever need. Forward! Forward we go! Surely this will better the lives of countless beings.

>You're not allowed to complain.
Do you really believe this?

It's not good to show gay people because it's infectious. Whenever I see a gay guy I just get an incredible urge to suck his dick. It's almost impossible to resist.

Sure just give me $200K and a streaming platform to make my own cartoon