Give me some kinos about dystopian societies

Give me some kinos about dystopian societies.

Attached: Screenshot_20190504-001650.png (1080x1920, 1.41M)

Ugh...
I hate brown people

I feel bad for the kids getting taught by insta thots

>extreme
Is that because they're black, you racist?

Black hair, brown skin, black eyes... is this really diversity?

Imagine being a child in school right now. Your hot teachers have instagram accounts of them showing their asses etc.

I'm fucking jealous I always had to merely masturbate to the thoughts of raping my teacher in grade 6

alone in the dark.jpg

Came to say this. The dystopia started when we had whores like this teaching our children in their formative years

Only the most shallow people think eye colour and hair colour are the most defining aspects of humans

and it's beautiful and that's a good thing

Seething

Imagine a world where technology has evolved to the point where they can learn anything from a device that sit in their pocket, they can visit almost location on the planet in less than a day or can communicate and have intelligent discussion with anyone regardless of language barriers since they have on the fly translation. But instead, they ignore all this and sit alone spending their free time complaining on menial things to people that don't care on anonymous image boards where their useless thoughts will be forgotten and lost to archives that no one will ever go back to look too, they spend their hard earned money by destroying their bodies by drinking, smoking or doing drugs, they spend hours sitting in one spot staring at a screen and absorbing information that is nothing of worth and yet they still view themselves as intellectually superior to others. Why? Because these zombies lack the drive and ambition to do anything and see themselves as victims despite what they are doing is mostly self inflicted. That would be a scary dystopian society to live in.

Is that a school in Acapulco?

They’re among the most immediately obvious from looking at them.

>Instagram notification
>normisbook notification
>97% battery life
>four bars of WiFi signal
>do not disturb on
Jesus Christ OP.

have sex

I read the archives
I read usenet archives too

>anyway, back to why white people are evil

You’re ignoring the fact that travel costs serious money, they lack the networks to speak with those “intelligent people” and the vast majority of available information online is either pop-science nonsense or academic discourse which is only intelligible to someone that went to university.

>Just go out and learn bro
Is like saying “just be yourself.”

bro you just posted cringe

>Black hair, brown skin, black eyes... is this really diversity?

Diversity literally just means getting rid of White people.