Surrounded by machine guns and shotguns

>Surrounded by machine guns and shotguns.
>Keeps the 1911.

Attached: C4600B30-B3CA-4AC9-8A43-453D81E242B6.jpg (229x347, 13K)

Its light, concealable, and if he gets caught with it he'd have a lot more deniability than a fucking machine gun. Also it was just a precaution, its not like he was actively preparing for a gunfight.

it stops tanks it's a pretty good gun

>this is your brain on videogames

I find it more telling that he got the best of Anton with a shotgun, yet going into the final shootout, it looks like he opted for a hunting rifle.

T.Hanks

>randomly dies off screen
Coen brothers are hacks.

>I already told you, I ain't got no agua
What did he mean by this?

>randomly
>thinking the coens were responsible for that choice

Plebs can't call people hacks, user.

rude.

Attached: agua.png (612x545, 545K)

He meant that he is currently not in possession of drinkable liquid for the purpose of lubricating your intestines.

>thinking the coens were responsible for that choice
Explain?

Those guns would've been illegal and gained attention. He got the 1911 from the gettin place, which if you're a Texan like him you'd realize that means it's fair game.

Go watch the film pleb

>holds onto what he's familiar with
This isn't John Wick you low IQ subhuman

I got 'bout half a liter Hombre, if you like it yellow and salty

Not that user, but I think that the movie was building up to be all about Moss. Showing him die on screen, might have made the rest of the movie seem tagged on and epilogue-ish. So you know the whole world ain't waiting on you thing and the ball of bullshit just keeps rolling until Tommy Lee Jones decides to opt out of the world.

it was an adaptation, and moss dying "off screen" was probably a stylistic choice by cormac mccarthy that the coens decided to keep, rather than the coens coming up with it themselves

The movie is literally about Tommy Lee Jones, the titular Old Man.

I already told ya, I ain't got no orina

Sir, step out of the car please.

Attached: I Aint Got No Agua.png (918x628, 592K)

>can i get a large number 2 meal with coke and an extra cup ot agua, por favor

been awhile since i seen the movie, but didnt he take a H&K SP89 and hid it underneath his trailer?

>vlc
I hope you updated that shit.

No shit. But Moss had more screen time and to the average viewer he seems like the main Johnson. No Country for Old Men can be interpreted to mean that Moss died too young.

Overblown drama. Nothing will happen as long as you don't download some obscure shit.

You are welcome

Can I get a quick shakedown on what you mean by this?

it's the best gun, hands down.

glock faggots gtfo

To think Moss and his girl died just because he went back to give him his Baja Blast...

Attached: 1550013922157.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>Llewelyn takes the Heckler & Koch SP89 off one of the dying drug dealers.

Attached: 600px-NCFOM-HKSP89-1.jpg (600x255, 33K)

Wait, then why did the best military in the world get rid of it and start using a Sig P320??

Attached: M18.jpg (1200x840, 303K)

>best military in the world

Attached: 2l0ahe.jpg (415x470, 39K)

because the mag caps at 7. just not practical.

the m4 isn't the best assault rifle either.