Im in the cinema seeing toy story 4!and its crowded as fuck with laughing babies...

Im in the cinema seeing toy story 4!and its crowded as fuck with laughing babies. They laugh at every stupid little thing theyre even laughing right now I dont even care typing this with the bright light going fuck em all ill type it held right up to my face. bt I just want to SMACK these little shits DO you see what theyre doing? this doesnt resemble Toy story, it BETRAYS its mythos, it abandons its lore, its CHARACTERIZATION and replaces it with postmodern sjw indoctrination, little
ones, thatll manifest your subconscious into horrendous political beliefs. So laugh. Laugh while you can but im crying. Im crying at what this is going to turn you into. A lost generation who will not even have memories of toy story to be fond of.

Attached: 00321523-901D-4878-BCF3-300CDE830BF3.jpg (540x810, 128K)

>Leaving your best friend for a whore
What did Disney mean by this

I thought it was entertaining and funny in some parts. Honestly the new characters were the only good part. Something just felt... off about the older characters, and most of them had no point of even being in the film. Like Jessie did absolutely nothing. Buzz was... involved because he's Buzz but that's literally it. Would've been nice to have more shit between Buzz and Woody. It wasn't a bad movie but it just felt... off to me.

Holy shit wait a minute.. You browse Yea Forums... in PUBLIC?! On a PHONE no less?! So you're one of those people who make the cinema experience a fucking nightmare for the rest of us. You're equivalent to those people at the back who don't stop talking, except that they don't go to the cinemas alone, faggot.

If you're sitting behind or next to this person and reading this, I am truly sorry you need to deal with this subhuman. Enjoy the movie while this manchild gets triggered

turn your phone off please

Attached: __sakuragi_hinako_hinako_note_drawn_by_silver_meteor__sample-105c001bada1ea251a664d439ab4cd13.jpg (850x478, 104K)

Have sex

That's cause all the other toys character arcs ended in 3. This movie was purely about Woody and not being able to move on and no longer being the most loved toy. They did butcher Buzz in the movie though, turned him into pure comic relief.

sad, another successful film franchise being teared down by SJWs. Why can't they just make their own movies instead of ruining successful film franchise? Oh I know why because no one would watch their shit

Dilate

That kind of agitated me, they made him a borderline retard when he was smarter before.

this post only works if you read it in a cracked out nicolas cage voice

>The SJW's have ruined everything!
>What have they done to Toy Story?
>I hate Disney!
>Cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1561386033865.png (785x1000, 254K)

How big was Bo Peep ass OP?

Attached: bo_peeeeeeeeeeeep.jpg (1280x1072, 430K)

The left can’t meme

YUM YUM YUM YUM

This

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 19K)

Weak bait.

>d-dude you can't criticize children's movies because kids like them!
Wrong. Lots of kids probably loved Norm of the North and everyone still shat all over that.

Bump

based schizo

does the movie really end with woody leaving the gang behind?
and is the gang really hardly in it?

>Watching kids movie
>Complain about kids
Retard