You know what I feel like? A mother-effin Nathan For You thread

You know what I feel like? A mother-effin Nathan For You thread

Attached: nathan.jpg (852x480, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zarhro_kXYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who here /jsqaud/??

What is the best episode?

For me, it's split between the first episode of season 4, or the last episode of season 4. Just an absolutely incredible season.

Finding Frances, no question. Such a perfect ending to the series.

Is there a season 5?

Attached: elfont hmm.png (650x650, 13K)

big guy is nathan

Season 2 Episode 1 I think. Lie detector and Ghost Realtor are both unbelievably funny.

Why dont you tell us what the episodes were about

Yes!

Never-mind about episode 1. I meant the celebration episode. As the name suggests, it's a "celebration" of the entire show and they even do a where are they now type thing with some of the past participants of the show. It's really hilarious. The last episode of season 4 is about the Bill Gates impersonator finding his first lover. It's a whole hour long but you yearn for more. I don't want to spoil anymore than that, just in case you want to watch it.

Gas Station Rebate no question

again

Attached: i love you.jpg (1082x610, 60K)

Bump
Simon Sees was kino

Paul Blart but he's obsessed with big tits is such a good combination.

S4E3 Andy vs. Uber and S3E5 Smokers Allowed are my favorites.

nathan fielder is a zionist agent

Oh my god the episode where he forms a terrorist network to take down uber. Kino

I really like S1E5 - Haunted House/The Hunk

Attached: nathan.webm (518x460, 146K)

I hate the fact that he's so good but his career is sort of a long massively drug out flop.

C H I L L I S U I T

I love comedy shows but they never make me laugh. I understand why things are funny and all that.
Nathan for you is one of the only shows that could make me legitimately laugh in an audible fashion. The episode with the blues smoke detector is probably my favorite traditional episode but finding frances was one of the greatest things that i have ever watched.

youtu.be/zarhro_kXYA

COME OUT IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST
DEMONS LOOK INTO MY EYES GET OUT
I AM COMMANDING YOU TO COME OUT

You can see Nathan break character slightly in bewilderment when the gas station clerk starts talking about drinking his grandsons pee

so pissed that there are never going to be any new episodes. hopefully i'll forget nearly everything and it'll be almost like new when i watch it again in 5 or 10 years.

i'll never forget the dude that drank his grandon's piss or i'm a ding dong daddy from dumas though.

>Do i look like an incel to you?

what's nathan doing now? it's been a couple years since finding frances and he's popped up in a couple movies and tv shows but other than that nothing. is he going to do a new tv show? direct a movie?

Go to bed nathan

how do i get a gf with a fat pusy?

Attached: 1510986442919.png (1440x1018, 572K)

What are some fat pusy kinos?

Attached: bueno.jpg (546x366, 50K)

Attached: td2.gif (625x347, 3.61M)

It's a tie between Gas station rebate and the Hollywood giftshop

My life

i hate that yanks are always like "i hate that it only lasted for 30 episodes, they should've dragged it out for 500 like all my favourite comedies till every character is a parody of themselves and the actors all visible hate being there"

Yeah like fucming brits dont do that either. Dr. Who is your main export and thats shits been a dumpster fires ten times over over multiple decades.