ITT: Films that women will NEVER understand

>You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton. I never saved anything for the swim back.

Attached: Kino.png (1600x800, 1009K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQrE8vOM0ss
scientificamerican.com/article/chinas-embrace-of-embryo-selection-raises-thorny-questions/
newscientist.com/article/mg24032041-900-exclusive-a-new-test-can-predict-ivf-embryos-risk-of-having-a-low-iq/
gwern.net/Embryo-selection
theguardian.com/society/2019/may/24/ivf-couples-could-be-able-to-choose-the-smartest-embryo
technologyreview.com/s/609204/eugenics-20-were-at-the-dawn-of-choosing-embryos-by-health-height-and-more/
youtu.be/fJ7GancyZrg
youtube.com/watch?v=KcKSvhyGNik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dude genetics doesn't real
fucking boomer movies

So how come he never drowned? I get the message but at some point you'd drown if you were that exhausted.

>boomer
cut your fucking faggot throat memeing queer

>Well they've got a good bass section, mind. But no top tenors, that's for sure
youtube.com/watch?v=nQrE8vOM0ss

>don't vax your kids lol if they have enough willpower they'll just get over the diseases

He pushed his body beyond its limit and broke the wall and got his second wind. This is a real thing and not just an expression.

t. boomer

Attached: the-duellists-vintage-movie-poster-original-1-sheet-27x41-3750.jpg (1385x2048, 404K)

I literally just watched this with a woman and by that I mean I shiggy’d her while we watched it and she thought it was dumb.

>we went to college
>we got the careers
>we got the wives
>we had the kids
>why are we still so empty?
>one week out of each year is the only thing i have to look forward to
>it's when i am with my best friends
>it's when i can truly be myself
>it's the only time i'm happy
>it's the only time i truly feel love for others
women and snakeboy critics buried this movie and it is pure kino

Attached: IMeltWithYou.jpg (914x384, 34K)

(OP)
Not related to the quote, but its kinda scary how much of the world of Gattaca is becoming true.
We have SpaceX revolutionizing the economics of space travel and the gene technology that Gattaca warns us about will soon be in every fertility clinic in the west and Asia in the next 10 years. Some within the scientific community predictthat embryo selection promises up to 25 point increase in IQ.
scientificamerican.com/article/chinas-embrace-of-embryo-selection-raises-thorny-questions/

newscientist.com/article/mg24032041-900-exclusive-a-new-test-can-predict-ivf-embryos-risk-of-having-a-low-iq/
gwern.net/Embryo-selection
theguardian.com/society/2019/may/24/ivf-couples-could-be-able-to-choose-the-smartest-embryo

technologyreview.com/s/609204/eugenics-20-were-at-the-dawn-of-choosing-embryos-by-health-height-and-more/

A world like Gattaca where genetic engineering and embryo selection is the norm is morel ike the best scenario. I could definitely see how the future of this tech have the potential to be worse for 99 percent of people, if the rich hoards all the tech for themselves and their children. Stupid naive lefties like those made films like Gattaca which have turned genetic determinism and advanced and more humane versions of eugenics into politically incorrect taboo subjects will be the reason why the rich will be able to hoard all the tech for themselves, whilst self righteous normies feel morally superior for keeping it natural.

Attached: Embryo-Selection-Effects.png (645x425, 81K)

Attached: films women will never understand.jpg (2011x2374, 2.7M)

youtu.be/fJ7GancyZrg

never-spoken-to-a-woman list. tons of women love a number of the movies listed.

L O N D O N

embryo selection is not that bad considering that natural selection is not really happening anymore desu

His brother thought it was a friendly swim sesh and wasnt trying his hardest.
Ethan made the swim life and death.

fucking kino

based London fan

Attached: London.jpg (882x665, 251K)

Attached: Heat3.webm (854x480, 1.31M)

Attached: haha literally me hahaha.png (720x406, 323K)

It is though, whiteboy. And you’re getting deselected.

It’s like the Matrix as well. Autonomous evil machines growing “ideal” humans to power their civilization. Replace machines with emotionless corporations.

The point was that no one tried because they didn't need to. They were told what they would do, and did it. No one pushed themselves.

i don't know what you two retards are talking about but given that you're probably a nigger from your comment you're likely wrong
also, i saw "space" mentioned and you're arguing about genes so i'd just like to bring up, even not knowing what you're talking about, that the whitest people, albinos, and to a lesser but much greater extant than blacks which are two to three times more susceptible, are literally twice as resistance to, if i recall correctly, ionic radiation
quite literally, whites are THE space race

fun facts with user

Pretty sure almost every music student can relate to whiplash.

>No one pushed themselves
This, all the eugeniggers were told how perfect they were and got complacent. He should have been caught like five times in the movie but only the one cop really looked at him because everybody else just assumed there was no way a regular guy wouldn't step on his own dick.

>and to a lesser but much greater extant than blacks
>than blacks
whites than blacks*
so tired

anyways, it's humorous to me that even the like blackest thing in existence hates fellow blacks
pretty amazing

It's psychological. he tapped into resources he didn't know he had. It's accurately a man thing. Women crave for security in all aspects of their life, they avoid taking risks at any cost. That's why men dominate this world, not because they are opressing women but because women aren't risk takers, therefore they never break through anything, they just sit in their safe spaces and bitch about men.

This has been my favorite movie for as long as I can remember, absolute kino
youtube.com/watch?v=KcKSvhyGNik

Back to back with Barry lyndon, both very appealing movies

Women can love the movie but they will never understand it. My sister loves Master and Commander but only because she loves Russel Crowe and think he's the best actor ever.

She does not understand the film.

you started off making some sense but then you went full incel

>Back to back with Barry lyndon, both very appealing movies
I like Ridley Scott's visual style and his first movies but I never got into this one. Seriously boring and amateurish. Why are people pretending it's good?

Lol. Ive been keeping an eye on the progress of these technologies for years, and let me say this, Gattaca is the best case scenario. Its surreal that my cousin , whos currently studying a medical field that connected to Embryo Selection is freaking out that no one is really have a proper discourse about what these fertility clinics will become with all the advances in genetic scanning. It seems like no one is really focusing on truly disruptive technologies other than the Nick Bostroms of the world. Believe me, the mid 2020s, will be a strange time. The leftyfags who deny the role of genetic determinism in success will then be considered the nutty creationists of the future.

Im not even going to have kids until this tech is accessible for upper middle class fags. I dont want my kid to be cucked by Steinberg 2.0

whats there not to understand about half this shit?

>The leftyfags who deny the role of genetic determinism in success will then be considered the nutty creationists of the future.
You're severely underestimating the level of hypocrisy among libs and lefty types. If they can square the circle on "school segregation is wrong, but I want my kids going to a school with as few blacks or spics as possible", they'll certainly find a way to rationalise why everyone *else* getting their kids genetically uplifted is bad, but Tarquin Olivier Steinberg-Chan only had it done by his parents to ensure he didn't have a higher risk of brain cancer, there certainly weren't any other enhancements added to the mix...

It's true though. Women are biologically programmed to take care of the baby, thus less risk taking, higher neurosis levels, more submissive, less confrontational etc.
All traits perfect for the one on whose life the baby depends.

Self sacrifice and subscribing to values that transcend oneself.

Women are more reasonable than men. It's not that women don't push themselves as often as men, it's that they're usually smarter at picking their battles. The idea that this guy could do what he did and beat the system into space is so ridiculous 99% of women can't put themselves in his shoes. If he took over a business or used the same techniques to infiltrate into high society I think it would resonate with women more because that's a smarter long term goal than "fuck you, fuck your test tube superiority, I'm going to space because you said I couldn't and I said I can."

user all that shit is obvious as fuck, i seriously hope you dont feel special about ""getting"" that

Attached: -7541516959160627322.jpg (528x1000, 111K)

Women shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I think genetic technology is overrated. Remember that Dolly sheep, it died like very quick and I wouldn't be surprised it was fake just like that korean scientist who made world news with his lies. Why haven't they made more Dollies?? Human life creation is far more complex than scientists want to admit. For example the process from insemination to growing living being is well documented, however they have zero explanation as why it happens. Why does the embryo start dividing in multiple cells, why does it stop, why do cell cells become a liver and the orthers a limb, how does your liver knows its own shape so well that if you cut a prt it will regrow the same. That's basically magical stuff here and try asking a scientist about this.

>implying women could go to space even if they tried

i invited a girl over to watch this and she just played on her phone the entire time, afterwards she said 'yeah it was good' and left.

Attached: stupidfuckingwomen.jpg (495x700, 113K)

>school segregation is wrong, but I want my kids going to a school with as few blacks or spics as possible
Except this is the line of """moderates""" who continually use the phrase "I'm not racist, but..." in normal conversation. No leftist would ever say this.

>No leftist would ever say this.
Modern leftists seem to have even lower birth-rates than libs, of course they wouldn't say it.

Attached: 08-og.jpg (500x334, 38K)

Master and Commander is truly a woman filter

Glengarry Glen Ross

>Women are more reasonable than men
It's not the correct word. They are cowardly. they never pick up a fight they can lose. They love starting fights however, when the person who has to do the fighting is not them.

Gattaca was shit.

i remember asking my mom what she thought of that movie when she watched it with my dad she said it was just a bunch of gay dudes on a boat

You think everyone is a leftist.

One of the best scenes in film history.

Youre not cloning embryo, which carries a lot of risks and potential complication, youre selecting which one is the best candidate for your client. You do this by fertilizing tens or even hundreds of eggs, and using gene scanning techniques that are already used to discern which embryo is far more likely to develop down syndrome(to the point where countries like Finland have no new down syndrome cases) for other traits like intelligence, eye colour and height. Theyre compiling the gene info of millions of accomplished people and discerning which genes are responsible for high cognition. We already have the medical infrastructure, and proven test cases(Down syndrome) to do this. Now it all about gathering the right data and correlations

>it was just a bunch of gay dudes on a boat
Seriously I noticed women see all male movies as some gay thing. They are so narcisistic that if there isn't women in a movie that must mean they hate women and therefore are gay. They can't grasp the concept of human experience, it has to be about their vagina.

I second this.

i think she didn't like you user

Even the simplest tjing that is artificial insemination has a high rate of failure and high risks of down syndrome for the kids. It's also such a sloppy job that some women had the terrible suprise of giving birth to half niggers because of human error. I don't see genetic modification happening anytime soon and that's a good thing.

Soon we'll be able to download and print an embryo aye. Like pdfs innit

Movie sounds great, thanks user. Downloading it now

damn not again

Zoomers are so stupid they dont know what genes actually do

I don't. But women don't understand it.