The power of friendship the show

Attached: fear.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

what is this some cheap ripoff of z-nation?

She was better off staying as Australia milkers lesbian fuck buddy on the CW

A shame. Alicia and Lenny deserve better than this garbage heap.

this shit is pretty funny i didn't even know season 5 was airing until today and i saw that they're already 5 episodes in. You know a show is dead when Yea Forums doesn't even post about it, haven't seen a single thread about it in over 5 weeks

What's the appeal of this shot exactly? I watched the first season and stopped halfway through the second. It was garbage:

>Show has a weird greyscale filter put over it, making everything look drab, ugly and unrealistic
>Morgan is the only remotely interesting character in the show and without him, nobody would be worth watching in it
>Even more dumb than the regular Walking Dead
>Literal forced drama

She's far too hot for this show.

>Stopped watching in the second season
>Morgan is the most interesting character

Pants on fucking fire.

Attached: 1561408105540.gif (200x200, 1.19M)

I live with my parents and they watch it. That and Morgan is already a decent character in TWD, so it's not hard to assume he'll be the only good character in this trash heap.

yea i don't get teh whole filter thing either. think they just want to add some coolness element to it. they really fucked up this season by bringing in nuclear reactors into the show. teh fact that they acknowledge that they exist in the walking dead world is so bad because the entire planet would be completely unlivable if all nuclear power plants had meltdowns.
the amount of a bitch she is in the show makes her so not hot

im surprised though, 3 episodes into season 5 and no fillers yet. i'm sure episode 4 will be filler.

i'm confused by the whole premise of fear. it was supposed to show civilization breaking down and it only did that for like a season and a half, then it just went completely desert land time skip shit and we're right on par with walking dead now

I quit watching after the s1 finale where a chainlink fence stopped .50cal bullets.

who survived from the original cast of fear the walking dead?

i never watched past episode 3
is that alexa from the100? was she the original latin chick? i didnt remember

never forget

Attached: yikes.webm (940x528, 2.83M)

Alycia as far as I know. Everyone else is kill I think.

Are you fucking kidding me? This is satire tier shit.

Attached: 1560794401408.jpg (524x468, 73K)

Yeah that's her, she left because CW are stingy cunts and wouldn't pay her a decent wage or make her a main cast member of the 100 despite being on basically every episode Clarke was on. So she left to work on a shitty walking dead spinoff, and the 100 became utter shit. Bravo CW

How much sjw propaganda in this show?

is this still set before the walking dead or did it catch up

i rmemeber people were theorizing the main chick would becoem Alpha, did that happen?

haha based cowboy

Garret Dillahunt deserves better than this garbage

it was fine for a season and half, the only sjw shit was a coloured husband, a pant wearing power womyn and gay blacks, then it started going down hill and ive stopped watching

They said the reactor overloaded because the woman who was killing her colleagues kept the plant running after the apocalypse thinking the world would rebound, other plants presumably were shut down and weren't kept running

>the theory and rumor that Madison's maiden name was Grimes never came to pass

They had kino sitting in their laps and did nothing with it.

Attached: 1560348327306.jpg (689x540, 33K)

They caught up, Morgan and Dwight from TWD are on the show

well so pretty much any new people they find are women and children and they aren't being brutally raped when they're found so that answers your quesiton
completely caught up

i forgot this show existed, it was so bad. I still can't believe they had a rising / decent show in season 2-3 and threw it all away for nothing. No one gave a shit about Morgan on TWD, and then they inserted him into this show, jumped the timeline years ahead so we never get to see any character development, and then killed off all the interesting characters. What a fucking dumpster fire.

Can someone post the .webm of the "hurricane" comically blowing a sign around and walkers flying around while the trees in the background are perfectly still?

To be fair, before this happened they explained in that episode his job before the world ended was doing trick shots as a cowboy actor at the tourist trap they're in.

Attached: tex_hansen.jpg (853x660, 35K)

I thought this bullshit couldn't get any worse, jesus christ.

How have they not cancelled this shit yet? How many more seasons do you think they'll try to pump out of it?

why would that have been kino>

huh i thought dwight died? ???
back to life or is he a smart zombie or something

did those native american sniper guys ever show up again? What about Daniel?

i don't know how the show hasn't been cancelled desu. i would love to see the numbers for this season because i'm sure they're fucking miserable.

also the black guy (i forgot his name) lost his stick over nothing. wtf

He left The Saviours to look for his wife, he ran into John Dorie and June

i think the native american guys and the military guys in that valley all died in an underground bunker that ran out of oxygen

Daniel is back this season and he has a cat named Skidmark. The injuns are dead and their camp was burned to ashes, like all settlements that come into contact with the TWD or FTWD protagonists.

Is this anime?

ass predicted episode 4 of season 5 was filler. glad it took this long to get to filler at least

Attached: fear-the-walking-dead-elizabeth-rodriguez-cliff-curtis-amc.jpg (900x506, 149K)

>dies in a flashback

Attached: 1561344426930.png (474x455, 281K)

People stopped watching it because of the season that was a montage of 5 years - that entire seasons was fucking shit and its only purpose was to allow Morgan to join the crew. I remember when Yea Forums went apeshit when Mexican Grandaddy summoned lightning to zap a zombie

>and then killed off all the interesting characters
tbqh the family got stale and stopped developing after the dad died.

Daniel is far too based for this cringe show. FTWD would have been pure kino if it was just the Daniel/Strand/Nick show.
>lightning spells
>fire immunity
>astral projection
>elite marksmanship skills
>isn't afraid to make the tough choices, does what needs to be done instead of having pussy moral dilemmas
>was part of a literal right wing death squad that hunted down commie scum in his home country when he was growing up
>cats love him
>the actor is one of the most famous people in Panama IRL

>The power of friendship the show
I really like the twist, they've left the horror sadness of the walking dead and are now like super heroes or The A Team but in the walking dead universe.

but they're fucking retarded and all their decisions lack any sort of common sense.

"we help people"
>find a fucking plane and fly it over a mountain crashland to save some guy
>turns out guy doublecrossed them and stole all their shit
"we still have to reach out to people on radio and help whoever answers"

This desu senpai. This show is beyond retarded.

They Showed Way Too Much Of The Gay Sex

so wait, twoface from TWD also did a crossover to FTWD?

Does that world just consist of just those two groups of people?

right? also i really have to imagine that the black guy and iron face could butt fuck everyone on this show like 50 times over before getting a finger laid on them. twd has gone through so much more shit compared to ftwd. like they went through a legit fucking war and also had ranks, socieities, organized murders. ftwd cast has gone through jack shit

I stopped watching when they decided to kill off all the interesting characters in the first 3 seasons. Trying to be like GoT or some shit.

the last time they were seen they were said "going north" and we never hear from them again

morgan should be shot on sight for this stupid mantra he keeps spewing to everyone

its like they know their people on a tv show and that they won't die no matter what stupid shit they do. driving around miles in the middle of nowhere searching for "survivors" leaving supplies in the middle of fucking nowhere.

why not actually help and start leading hordes of zombies off cliffs or into volcanoes fucking dumbasses

She looks like a female clone of that druggy kid from the beginning. I'm guessing they killed him off and realised it was a bad idea, so they gave him a reboot. Top kek, what a shit show.

>why not actually help and start leading hordes of zombies off cliffs or into volcanoes fucking dumbasses
Because the superior zombie show, Z Nation, already did that

why even leave supplies when that shit's in short supply period? besides people what if a hungry moose or whatever raids that shit? what if a fucking storm blows all that shit away?

and they spread the shit out like every ten miles what the fuck. literally retarded

There’s a walking dead standalone that’s set in Europe that we find out is ricks brother. Cool concept

wished we saw more