Ladies and gentleman, I present to you Matrix 4 !

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you Matrix 4 !

Attached: 382200_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 281K)

With Walton Goggins as Agent Smith

i hate this fucking industry right now. and probably for the next 10 years too. wake me up when the dark age is over.

the 2010s will be known as the dark age of cinema at this rate

The 2010s are OVER
The 2020s could be failed sequel after sequel

Don't worry Hollywood will collapse soon.

YASSSSSSS
Finally a real role model my wife’s son can look up to!

Attached: B44DB073-AABF-4AF9-B78C-4F8A44B52D39.gif (413x243, 51K)

God the matrix was so much better when it was all white. Fucking hate forced diversity.

Kek

you just know he's gonna talk like a hood nigger cuz if he won't niggers will call him uncle tom
it's a lose, lose situation, why didn't they hire an asian guy/girl

Fuck this shit. Not even gonna torrent. Bring back Keanu or stick to your dilating, fucking wachowski trannies.

Neo is dead. Haven't you seen the matrix series?

You're relentlessly stupid.

Can this animal even afford a matrix pod? Are there hoods in the matrix?

Attached: 1560768264873.jpg (264x374, 55K)

Better than Boyega

i dont care that he's black, i just think he's jarring in most things he's in, he's not very natural in front of the camera and acts like a showboat almost. Really doesn't blend in at all. He screams 'I'M ACTING" and despite being built like a brick shit house he has a huge baby face. hard pass from me.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 09.03.32.png (449x562, 358K)

will it still have bullet dodging etc ? all that fun shit was what made the matrix great, the second and third while having tongue in cheek moments felt too serious overall imo.

facts

I hate to be a wet blanket, but the Matrix movies were always “90 percent black good guys vs 100 percent white bad guys”. In fact, the only reason Neo wasn’t black, and Trinity didn’t get BLACKED was because Will Smith was already committed to Wild Wild West.

Personally, I’m cool with them digging the Matrix series up again, because I’ve always liked the setting, and it’s not exactly like everything went out on a high note. Maybe they could even outdo the Star Wars nu-trilogy by having it be about everyone looking for Neo, who still exists in the Matrix, and have him be a mentor of sorts to MBJ’s character.

I dunno about what else he's been in but I thought he worked well in Black Panther, partly because the role just fit his personality probably.

shiet, yall saying we be in sum finna computer programme? naw dawg

Then
>I know kung fu.

Now
>I have a dad.

>you my boys from BC
>it's us man