How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

Attached: 1547223656090.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jShW0YwOOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=4jShW0YwOOM

snoochy boochies, lunchbox!

You ride on the fumes of your successes decades ago.

Fuck off Kevin

Almost die.

Did he really recreate that pic on purpose? Kind of based.

>dressing the same
beyond based

Chastity

Why is him washing his car regularly not an option in your mind?

I just now, no joke, farted and accidentally shit my pants.

BASED

He had a myocardial infarction and followed his doctor's treatment advice.

getting pwned by brown tant

this is fucking hilarious idk why someone help

Is that the same suburban? Pretty impressive it still looks that nice like a decade later.

Me on the right

Money and time can buy you a lot of time

drugs are fucking terrible. probably why he hasn't put out a decent movie, which is sad in my opinion because in a time where America is divided by so many lines the American people could do with a dose of what made this god damn country great to begin with. Stories, good solid uplifting but funny, somewhat retarded and WHOLESOME. that's the most important part, remember mallrats? this is what the country needs the most, what America needs the most. Say NO to drugs and rise up to the challenge. he has a choice to make; feed the souls of the American people with witty character chemistry and life lessons or 420 smoke weed.
p.s i know he will pick weed
p.p.s that's why tell em steve dave is better than any shit he is on.

>JORTS TO JORTS
LMAO GET IT TOGETHER KEVIN

ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD NEVER BOUGHT A SECOND OF TIME

t. TONY STORK

>shorts are still way oversized

to this

Attached: just.jpg (539x510, 38K)

He seems to be stuck in 1996.

>become successful indie director
>never grow out of comic books
>somehow miss the boat on directing in the biggest capeshit bonanza in showbiz history
>become a total onions boomer who cries on podcasts instead

How did he manage to fuck up so bad?
They've been giving these shit flicks to literal whos while he was in his prime.

I HATE HIM
that is all

He had a heart attack.

and how are you rich but still have the clothes from when you're fat now that you're kind of less fat

you seem to think stating boring opinions like that matters. dude's covered and comfy af.

lol i wore my fat clothes until i literally couldn't. was way too busy with my shit job, plus cannot care less about vanity.

i want to hate fuck his daughter

Attached: 57924862_118760295991573_6034892713147231078_n.jpg (1080x1080, 459K)

He had a heart attack and nearly died, then switched to a diet of only eating plain potatoes. Naturally lost a ton of weight, since with that kind of diet you get really sick of the food pretty fast and you eat only when you're really hungry.

Heroin

What do you mean covered?

>a diet of only eating plain potatoes
WHAT THE FUCK

HORRIBLE MACROS, JUST ENDLESS STARCH
HES PROBABLY DEFICIENT IN EVERYTHING

>switched to a diet of only eating plain potatoes
This seemed really bizarre when I heard about his diet on that one JRE episode. I guess he needed to lose weight fast, and it worked for him, but it was still kinda weird to hear. I lost about 25kg by maintaining a simple calorie deficit, maybe he couldn't do the same for health reasons.
Still, if it takes a heart attack for you to lose some weight, you know your priorities are fucked.

Attached: 1560855541896.jpg (750x560, 59K)

I love potatoes so I would get fat doing that

Different one. Look at the border of the rear window, newer one has those plastic weather strips.

Why does he wash his car, isn't he pretty rich?

You love them now but if they were the only thing you could eat for 2 weels you'd get sick of them. Keep in mind you cant add anything to no butter or sour cream not even salt or pepper. Just an absolutely plain potato.

WHAT KIND OF RETARDED IDIOT NEEDS THIS KIND OF RETARDATION DIET, ITS SHIT FOR YOUR ENTIRE SYSTEM

IF UR FAT EAT BALANCED MACROS LOW SUGARS AND RUN A DAILY CALORIE DEFICIT HOW IS THIS HARD

FATTYS LMAO

I’d do it. I love bland shit.

It's only meant to be done for 2 weeks to reset your body and brain and stop it's cravings for shitty junk food. It's not meant to be done permanently and you are supposed to also take supplements during those 2 weeks for things you are not getting from the potatos

Fad diets

no, you don't.

Didn't he almost die couple years back?

not every rich person is a lazy fuck who has to pay somebody to wash his car for him. In fact, rich people who buy expensive cars tend to take a large amount of ownership of those cars

Well this is a man that haw the easiest job in the world and takes selfies of himself every day so..

She looks like the painting from IT

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 11.01.52.png (738x464, 574K)

Because he’s a legit name, an “authority” in nerd culture, and of all the directors they’ve hired, skill or no skill, he might actually push back. If talks and negotiations with Smith don’t go well, he tells funny “anecdotes” about it at group gatherings and his podcast. Disney is the house of rainbows. Nobody, but nobody, speaks ill of the Mouse once they sign. You think that’s because they’re that squeaky clean? Fuck no. It’s because that’s how carefully they word their contracts, how carefully they craft and maintain their image. I highly doubt Smith has ever even had an informal lunch with Disney execs, let alone legit negotiations. He’s too much of a wild card.

by wanting to live past the age of 60

>In fact, rich people who buy expensive cars tend to take a large amount of ownership of those cars

Rich people usually at least buy their own window wiper instead of using the gas station's one. They also don't usually wear a suit jacket and sunglasses while car washing. Kevin is just a faggot showing off his weight loss.

This. I live in LA and Kevin Smith drives around all day to different gas stations so he can get out and wash his windows so he can imagine every passerby saying “Damn Kevin Smith looks like that!”
His window washing facade crumbles under scrutiny. When you and all your friends have spotted him all over the city in the same week you just know.

Keto.

Eat blocks of cheese.