Always Be My Maybe (2019)

Now that the dust has settled, was this a Kino film, Yea Forums?

Attached: MV5BMGM2NWFjYTctZjFiYy00YzIxLThhY2QtY2UxZTNmNjdjZTU0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_ (1).jpg (1500x2223, 1.82M)

Whats this about

overall 3/10
1st gen asians get amercian names? nah
asshole keanu was good
everything else was 5/10

A certain celebrity cameo saved it.

>t. cope

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 10.04.46 PM.png (1528x648, 477K)

Asians that complain about white people are cringe

Literally every asian I know have names like "Wayne" or "Patricia" despite being raised in asia or by immigrant parents.

>that random projection

surely they had an asian name that was mostly known to their asian friends

I thought the acting from both leads was pretty weak.

White people who complain about Asians are even more cringe.

>the Asian dude from Magic Hugs in the lead role
There's no way this is a good movie

i see the words "always be my maybe" and i think that sounds like some explicit beta orbiter-brain nonsense. i look closer its an asian guy
well ok.
on the one hand bro you need to man up - asian guys in asia aren't even like this i think, they beat the women. sometimes they grovel under womens tantrums but i think that's a bit of a fetish more than real. they still beat her later.
on the other hand, nebbish jews wrote the same orbiter loser script for a few decades and those movies are somehow well regarded so whatever i dunno

Is the premise of the movie some thot and her beta orbiter? Cringe

Solid romantic comedy. 7/10

>No argument
Cope.

Jews are pretty obsessed with cucking Asians

Garbage. Not funny, poor acting, and stupid rushed plot. The media is really trying hard lately to get asians under their control

I know nothing about this movie but I'm going to assume that the main characters are old friends stuck in a will-they-won't-they situation which only exists because the woman has dreams trapping a billionaire playboy by getting knocked up before she hits the wall. The movie ends with her realising that she has a good thing with her orbiter and marrys him.

It’s a decent but standard movie only memorable for its Keanu Reeves cameo. If it weren’t for him and the Asian cast, no one would be talking about it.

>netflix
Nope. Never watched it but something tells me its garbage.

You're relentlessly stupid.

>comedy

So which parts made you laugh?

the jew propaganda

Idk why but growing up in California as a white dude I'm obsessed with English speaking Asians
I loved this movie and Crazy Rich Asians

>be Korean
>be named Park

It's only Asian (((Americans))) who complain about white people. If you actually go to Asia they are very tolerant of white people and enjoy having them around, they don't even care if you colonize their women.

america is such a toxic fucked up enviroment that even asians are bitching about 'the white people' and asking for representativity.

gfcore. I liked Keanu's part I guess

What are jews beef with asians?
I know they like the chinks to some extent, but other than chinks I never understood, I can understand their beef with whites which could go back where humanity begun or because the romans fucked them over and having a long history with each other, but why cucking the asians?
Sometimes I dont get jew at all.

reminds them of themselves, but with even less empathy

>they don't even care if you bleach their women.

i was encouraged to do so in China, cause they like mixed half-white kids; and they just wanted more around. As they say, the Chinese truly are the [redacted] of Asia.

born in america would make them 2nd generation though
I grew up around mostly asian immigrants and the 2nd generation kids almost always had english names as their legal names (often old people names like harold or bernice)