Daisy Ridley and Rey will be in Star Wars again after Rise of Skywalker

According to We Got This Covered, in a claim that's best taken with a huge pinch of salt for the time being, Rey will be pop up in one of the two upcoming trilogies.

Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and DB Weiss are developing a trilogy, as is The Last Jedi writer-director Rian Johnson.

Currently only three more Star Wars films are locked-in on Disney's release schedule, and it's been confirmed that at least the first one is for Benioff and Weiss - indicating the other two complete their trilogy.

But with their stories thought to be focussing on Knights of the Old Republic - set in a different time period to the current movies - the assumption is that it's Johnson who'd factor in Rey.

The report adds that she would not be a leading protagonist, but would have a supporting role - much like Luke, Leia and Han have had in the sequel trilogy.

John Boyega's Finn is also reportedly on the wish-list, but this is less certain.

Attached: Rey.png (636x713, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/daisy-ridley-net-worth/
celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/mark-hamill-net-worth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine watching star wars in current year

Man, she must be really good at sucking dick if that's true

Well no shit.

Who gives a shit? Normies dont even care about her.

But why?

> spend millions marketing the new cast
> they're all in their 30s, plenty of life left to live
> people are surprised they're going to come back

How dumb are you?

It will gross less than TFA but will it gross better than TLJ? Chinese have kind of jumped off fully now.

Nobody seems happy to be in the series at this point.

>people are surprised they're going to come back
Because they suck. The only one that sells merch is the knock off Vader and even that is low compared to even prequel trilogy merch sales.

utter bullshit, daisy wanted out since tfa, her character has been a complete failure. you'll never see any of the nu wars cast again after 9.

Attached: 1529436697679.jpg (3000x4000, 2.31M)

it's okay, intersectional feminists will go out and support the movie by watching it 10 times to cover the loss

Bullshit. She stands in front of a green screen and collects a paycheck.

>Normies
you're one of them faggot

>Star Wars characters will show up in Star Wars

They will just be sneaky about it, like making Rey and Finn the best statistically hero units in Battlefront 2. No matter what these characters will be staying in the canon forever.

by that you mean Soros will buy the tickets
even feminists have better things to do

Ah, so she's going to YASS QUEEN SLAY on RIan Johnson's trash trilogy, huh?

I am not a normie. I care about Rey but in a way in which she's such a shit character and trainwreck. Every normie I talk to struggles to remember Rey. She's so unremarkable.

the nigger and slag are in their 20s, no one is coming back. They all regret being part of it.

Do people buy Star Wars games now? legit question

500 million tops

Youtubers still get hundreds of thousands of views on Battlefront videos from 6 months ago, so yes, probably.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Episode X, XI, and XII should take place after a 1000 year timeskip to be completely removed from the current trilogy of trilogies. Have an entirely new unrelated story with new characters.

Keep stuff like the Force, hyperspace, lightsabers, even maybe jedi and sith, but change everything else.

she said it you dumb fuck, look it up. she's well known as a brain dead junkie cocksucker who can't act and is a cunt in general. It's over for her. disney had to put a muzzle on her years ago she's so fucking retarded.

I got Battlefront 2 for $5 and it's awful.

You play nu wars shit?
You give a fuck about nu wars canon
Kill yourself faggot.

Reminder based Daisy HATES Reylo and has stated there are only TWO genders.

Attached: 1552358885555.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

>normie
>normie
you're one of them faggot

The actually surprising claim here is that they're going to keep making Star Wars movies.

i hate these new meme workouts. just do pushups and squats

sage
cape shit is retarded and this counts
ban me for saging i dare ya

>based Daisy
Kill yourself zoomer nigger

How did Daisy-chan hit the wall so hard between Ep VII and VIII?

Attached: g8oy9dmw9qay.jpg (636x600, 44K)

bong genes

Daisy mentioned she didn't want to be in anymore after IX finished, but then had to "clarify her statement" a week later, saying that she'd really just meant that she saw IX as the end of the story, but it's obvious that was more damage control like with Mark being forced to say shit like Rian knew what was best and shit.

She's probably going to distance herself from the franchise for a while, he career will continue to not really go anywhere, and she'll be interested again in 10 or so years.

Every subsequent disney wars makes less and less money. Dabid cant write a coherent story to save their lives. Rian manbaby Johnson is a fucking tool. Star Wars was dead the moment George signed on the dotted line.

>interested again in 10 or so years.
except none of the new characters have had any impact. no one is getting baited in to the return of rey because no one gave a fuck about her in the first place.

>Ma'am the white male fanboys still don't like our protagonist
>Put her in the next series. They'll like her this time I'm sure

imagine being her trainer
and getting huff her sweat

ask your dad for a hooker you desperate fuck

my dad died of cancer when I was 10

She is still cute

[citation needed]

Her form for cleans is shit.

Ask him

:^)

Attached: 1561419891200.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Imagine Daisy riding you day and night for the role.

I honestly don't think her sex drive is that high.

She'd be pilled up obviously

sex is extremely painful for her, plus all that black slime. just head and coke for this dumb bitch.

"If only you knew how bad things really are"

Attached: 20190625_013538.png (386x344, 141K)

Coke and affair with a married guy.

Squats hurt my knees.

>Daisy HATES Reylo

No. She hates Driver because he didn't divorce and dumped her instead. So she's shitting on Kylo and Reylo.

>shitting on Kylo and Reylo.
good, shippers need the rope

No one gives a fuck about Rey. And Daisy's career was doomed from the start because she's a total retard with zero talent.

Those shippers are her only fans. And she's alienating even those because she's an emotional wreck and unprofessional.
It's funny. Watching those shippers whine and Daisy's career ending. Nuwars cast is shit. All of them are attention whores like Mark Hamill.

>She hates Driver because he didn't divorce and dumped her instead.
Source

Jesus truckin christ this guy

Why would they drop the sequels or its actors when disney just built their stars wars extension in their theme park modeled after the sequels?

That shit is here to stay for good. They are probably hoping for a prequel like shift in the fanbase where eventually people go like "it wasnt all bad"

she so hot, to bad no kenobi to bone her

Attached: reyrey.jpg (960x960, 89K)

All the plans for that garbage were in place before all the new chactets were revealed as complete failures.
People want darth vader not some black cunt larping as an imperial officer.

shippers need the rope

>People want darth vader not some black cunt larping as an imperial officer.

Dont worry another 10 years of media brainwashing and changing the lore and people will love the sequels

they're going to be forgotten.

but you cant deny how hot she was in that awaken movie.
what a waste of a hot character.
fin and poe just outright suck.

Attached: rey jedi.webm (604x994, 1.92M)

I dunno man. When I watch OT and even the PT, Luke, Obi Wan and Anakin all felt like protagonists that I enjoyed watching. I don't get that feeling at all from the new movies. She doesn't feel like a protagonist at all. To me she feels like a blank canvas that goes from scene to scene doing what the movie needs her to do.. swing a lightsaber and talk to some people. But she doesn't feel like a character, like a protagonist.

What would she even do in a mentor role? She doesn't feel like a mentor. If she came back in a supporting role like Han or Luke it just doesn't feel like she developed enough to fulfil that kind of roll.

you're a pathetic fuck user, you can see better looking girls at the supermarket every day.

jealous cunt

Why would she want out of a cash cow,?

why couldn't they cast a daisy that looks like this?

Attached: 33096_GlamourWomenOfTheYearAwardsJune072011403_122_407lo.jpg (1967x3500, 1.17M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25 Skywalker Logo Designer Free Online Design Tool.png (1107x258, 66K)

she gets paid fuck all. She wanted out after 7. she's a no talent junkie who's dumb as a bag of rocks.

There is none, just like half of the shit itt is completely made up by some sci fi dweeb.

Why? They're nothing characters that no one cares about. If they brought either Rey or Finn back they should bring them back as old men and women with older, competent actors. Rey as an old Jedi master teaching the next generation could be an interesting character if she's well written, late 30s early 40s Daisey Ridley isn't going to put any asses in seats though. She's not a good enough actress to warrant a role if she's not young and cute and her character is too dull to make a compelling story. As for Finn, he's already been wasted by turning him into comic relief.

Attached: Star Wars 7 if Rey wasn't a Mary Sue.webm (720x300, 1.91M)

Yea and shes gunna get a gig that pays her more? Why are you talking out of your ass?

Who gives a shit.

she's not getting more gigs you fucking moron, her character as well as the rest of nu wars has been a complete failure.

She’s a video game character who needs to perform certain tasks so we can watch the cutscenes.

Except we don’t care anymore and she’s in god mode and is incapable of making a wrong move.

>John Boyega's Finn is also reportedly on the wish-list

Attached: 1555348534689.jpg (329x329, 67K)

Attached: 1551734252377.png (242x272, 103K)

Interestingly enough, her net worth at the moment is only 6 million. Boyega is in the same ballpark celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/daisy-ridley-net-worth/

Not that an older alumni, Mark Hamill, is actually incredibly high either, only at 18 million.
celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/mark-hamill-net-worth/

You'd think being in SW movie would get you higher.

She is also slut who slept around check demon child daisy;)

how does it feel when your wifu is a whore with ruind pussy?

Then your mother is probably lonely, go have fun with her

she is brain dead thats why

not much of cash cow i believe the most she gets is 300k per movie. not much considering how much disney is gonna whore out her likeness over the years

Ikr, they’re jobless faggots with add desperate for entertainment at any cost

Attached: D0D64AEB-810D-4754-9D05-AEAB7D90E0AD.jpg (800x1199, 150K)

>between Ep VII and VIII?
it actually was during filming 7, because all these meme workouts overtaxed her body which (unknown to the producers?) is inherently limited by disease and so instead of causing her to tone up, caused her to vomit and become debilitated and bloated. compare the memed pic of her in the desert market (which everyone says is shopped but isn't) from the first day of filming, to this at the end of filming 7

Attached: rey-1.jpg (970x545, 44K)

here's her prior to filming and all the 'training', btw

Attached: cuteandfunnydaisy.jpg (479x719, 46K)

>THIS IS THE FUTURE OF STAR WARS
Deal with it incels

Attached: Michelle+Rejwan+Star+Wars+Celebration+Rise+nLmtu4Z4SCZl.jpg (600x454, 77K)

Rows are cool man, step off.

this is what star wars does to actors. mark's steering wheel went through his face but he didn't look as bad in his second movie as daisy. see also leia in ep 8 vs 7

She didn't want out of SW since TFA you retard she signed for 3 films minimun and probably is obligated to dub cartoons and shit. She's just pissed that evryone hates her character and her horrible acting. She realizes the negativity will undermine future roles. But this cunt should have never gotten the role to begin with. She's a younger version of Brie Larson

So her contract was for more than three movies and Disney can have her cheap
Ok

>She didn't want out of SW since TFA
she did, regardless of her contract. no one is questioning the fact shes a dumb cunt.

it's not okay that this is what was cast

Attached: dollie.png (1121x649, 1007K)

and this is who showed up to the shoot

Attached: star-wars-the-last-jedi-daisy-ridley-bts-slice-600x200.jpg (600x200, 15K)

>She doesn't feel like a mentor
"Just download my powers. What do you mean you don't know how?"

ohnonononono b-but /tvpol/ told me the toys don't sell and that we killed star wars with our shitposting. why do we always lose incelbros?

Attached: file.png (206x244, 66K)

Disney spreading rulors to make Reylofags happy. Everyone involved in the trashy sequel are done with SW. In fact Disney would flush episode IX if they could because this film will seriously underperform but most importantly will cement the idea that Disney can't make SW movies because this one is going to be so bad, people will forget Rian Johnson even existed.

if disney is spreading any rumor its this

Attached: D395DKLU4AYTe9f.jpg (1200x809, 108K)

>people will forget Rian Johnson even existed
never he will always be remembered as the guy who ruined star wars (the leftover of what was good)

to be fair i blame JJ for not planning out a trilogy as much as the storygroup who greenlighted rians bullshit but at the end of the day hes the guy having to take the fault

Look at this hideous interior.Who designed this garbage. Looks like something from the Star Trek series from the 70s! Look at the yellow thing above their heads, looks like something recycled from a gym bench!

>10 times
People are watching Endgame 50 times and it's still taking forever to match Avatar's gross.

I'm glad the things turned out how they did. JJ set his crappy mystery boxes and awful character and ran away, letting the next guy dealing with this shit. The next guy made it worse and now JJ has to own up not only his own crappy set up but also the shitplate left by Rian.

i know its marketing in part but this is why i dont get why JJ is celebrated as the hero saving star wars. he fucked the shit up from the get go

People talk about Disney killing Star Wars, but you know what was the real cash cow? Not the movies or the toys, the video games. Disney might have shot the movies and tv shows in the foot, but the real killer of the franchise in terms of profits is EA.

Video games profit can match and surpass movies/tv/toys? I doubt that

The jews are greedy, they really thought SW fans are suckers and made games that costs $2000 to unlock everything. Shekelstein was already building his mega mansion in Tel Aviv when they told you the bad news about those games. Even SW nerd weren't willing to fund his lifestyle because nobody cares about nu-wars anymore

>Looks like something from the 70s!
are you really this fucking stupid or was this an effortful shitpost

>Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and DB Weiss are developing a trilogy, as is The Last Jedi writer-director Rian Johnson.

Attached: 1474129175824.jpg (640x601, 28K)

Look up profits of the video game industry VS the movie industry.

ANH doesn't take place in the 70s you stupid fuck. look at Rogue One, they design a new ship and it was cool as fuck. This thing is hot garbage, and not suprising from Jj Abrams