Anybody have the video of Andrew Yang on Colbert tonight?

Anybody have the video of Andrew Yang on Colbert tonight?

Attached: colbert.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VpikTvY098
youtube.com/watch?v=UEannNh8ihA
mega.nz/#!l0MjhI5R!QYLiixqnv5WMFrN6Irj1x8vULNIG6n_pGjrAu-81NME
youtu.be/tLg5h1hCFds
latimes.com/entertainment/arts/la-et-cm-jeff-koons-rabbit-breaks-auction-record-20190515-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e6HPdNBicM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why anything interesting happened?

did Colbert bring back his beloved character Ching Chong Ding Dong for the occasion?

le 2 scoops man will put it on youtube soon enough

it's andrew yang on colbert, do you really think anything interesting happened?

Donald!!!!!!! I’ve come for the SCOOOOOOOOOPS!!!!!!!

its in my ass

Were they talking about GLOBNALD?

It's really sad what happened to the guy. He legitimately seems to have a personality disorder

BLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 1498322350972.gif (793x595, 1.11M)

Grumpff

if only he was normal like these people

yes. he came out with his eyes taped closed and chopsticks up his nose and said. "HERRO I AND ANDLEW RANG I GIVE 1000 DORRA"
#cancelcolbert

If I got paid millions to FLORMPFpost I'd probably ham it up too

Attached: 1497505723556.jpg (765x595, 88K)

Attached: 1504827996176.jpg (600x582, 37K)

Nvm. Found it:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VpikTvY098

I FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO DUMP MY GORPOMLMPF SCOOPS FOLDER JANNIES DONT 404 THIS THREAD

Attached: 1504828266429.jpg (538x445, 62K)

Attached: 1504828465137.jpg (634x952, 91K)

Attached: two scoops5.jpg (350x391, 56K)

Attached: 1504839963159.jpg (578x578, 233K)

sHIT THAT GIF SCARED ME

Attached: 1504840737801.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

someone botched their Summon Eldritch Entity ritual

Attached: 1504841002621.jpg (688x595, 222K)

Attached: 1504838199323.gif (333x396, 250K)

scoopposting was pretty kino, sad how short-lived it was but I guess that's natural

Attached: kerplumpf.webm (1200x506, 1.13M)

>free money if you retweet this hashtag!!!
jfc

Attached: 1504832170569.jpg (1256x1484, 615K)

soooo andrew what about blumpf

In 1994, Donald Trump and Epstein went on trial for tying a 13 year old girl to a bed and vaginally and anally raping her. Epstein was angry that he had to rape her after Trump and repeatedly punched her in the back of the head while raping her.

Did he talk more about giving me neet bux?

Attached: Indigo White Yang Gang 2020.jpg (258x145, 13K)

yes

yes

two scoops?

Attached: not so fast.gif (480x360, 508K)

really, they both went on trial? that seems funny to have 2 defendants. oh well. what was the court case number? What state was it tried in? you fucking liar asshole

Attached: drmpm.jpg (232x305, 29K)

Being blackmailed isn't a personality disorder.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 22K)

As someone who supports Trump 100 percent, I believe this probably happened. I still think the Clinton's have done way worse shit though, like murder babies.

BLUMPHF!!

Attached: 1539736929456.jpg (599x421, 165K)

I'll upload it in a minute if no one else has.

Was his exit song sonic's green hill zone?
youtube.com/watch?v=UEannNh8ihA

yea but the vast majority of western women have murdered babies too

nigga das all he talks about

yes

Ok I uploaded it: mega.nz/#!l0MjhI5R!QYLiixqnv5WMFrN6Irj1x8vULNIG6n_pGjrAu-81NME

he has like 200 policies on his site but the 1000 bucks is simple and works for soundbites

>Yea Forums
>yeah, we ban film discussion but here's some politics

Poor performance by Yang tonight tbhfam. He was talking too fast like he was nervous. He needs to slow the fuck down and talk in a simple way so that people can understand him and repeat points. Could a learn a thing or two from Trump here.

His performance on Joe Rogan was much better.

youtu.be/tLg5h1hCFds

Attached: Screenshot_20190625_072055.jpg (924x633, 146K)

man aint no one goin to no website to look at dat shit, they watchin tv

does he want to cancel all college debt like Bernie? that seems like a way better handout than $1000

his bad stage presence vs trumps.. i dunno nigga
yeah.. to niggas with college debt, everyone else would be fucking pissed, especially ones that already paid theirs

Has he ever mentioned white working class men aside from the one time on Joe Rogan?

Who else was in that pic?

He's been accused of being Alt Right just for being the only candidate to mention white people

Attached: D1-G127X0AE_MQO.jpg (779x960, 98K)

how is he going to do that lol

that's because he has the answers prepared along with the hand gestures and everything, he's better when he can just talk freely and at length , something politicians can't do
cancel some, reduce others and prevent profiteering from it
always talks about self driving trucks

Bernie's idea is terrible. It has the government pick winners and losers. Imagine actually wanting to pay for Stacy's gender studies degree while fucking over the guy who got an engineering degree and worked hard to pay off his student debts.

Yang's is simple and effective: $1000/mo, evry adult US citizen, no questions asked. It's also more realistic politically since you're treating everyone equally.

instead of $1000 a month we should just double our military and rape all the other countries

>t. mongolian

Have sex

>creepy liberal fantasy

>“Remember, you cannot be both young and wise. Young people who pretend to be wise to the ways of the world are mostly just cynics. Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don’t learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us. Cynics always say no. But saying “yes” begins things. Saying “yes” is how things grow. Saying “yes” leads to knowledge. “Yes” is for young people. So for as long as you have the strength to, say “yes'.”

Attached: fuckhead.jpg (200x266, 17K)

>It has the government pick winners and losers

Unironically a word for word talking point. You are like an animal that can almost appear to be capable of abstract thought and understanding but it's only mimicry.

This is what you say when you don't have an argument.

Or we could randomly select one person every month who makes more than $5 million/year and eat them.

There is nothing wrong with making more than $5m/year.

Oh I agree, there isn't. But I want an excuse to consume human flesh.

Oh boy another leftypol thread

>PEOPLE BEING RICHER THAN ME MAKES ME ANGRY!!!!!

Attached: Soyboy Crying Rage.jpg (233x217, 9K)

I never got angry. I covered this, scroll up:

Remember before trump won, you heard a bunch about pizza gate? The guy next to Colbert was Hillary's 2nd in charge and he is a fan of eating babies and other satanic shit

Based Yang. Can't wait to get me 1000 neet bux per month. If you morons vote or durgle dumpf again you're fucking stupid.

nah, only the uggos want to fuggos

Oh look, it's another seething Colbert circlejerk hate thread. How refreshing.

>It has the government pick winners and losers.

Oh, like the current system isn't doing just that when you have to take on crippling debt?

>Imagine actually wanting to pay for Stacy's gender studies degree while fucking over the guy who got an engineering degree and worked hard to pay off his student debts.

Maybe Chad should be happy that education is made affordable again to all Americans instead of whining like an entitled little bitch that boo-hoo nobody should get to have a better life in the future because I had it tough. The amount of money people have to pay for college now is absurd when it's compared to three, four decades ago. You used to be able to go to college just by waiting tables. Now waiting tables doesn't always even support paying for your fucking rent even if you're a full-time emplyoed.

you will pay your debts zoomie

> Asian man walks out
> everybody wang chung tonight plays
Jesus man....

Education is affordable for all Americans. Study something useful instead of English literature or gender studies. I graduated literally three years ago and all my student debt is paid.

How about Bernie give me a refund for all the debt I paid instead of trying to fuck me over?

If Colbert gets to have a nightly seething Trump circlejerk hate show, then we should be able to have a nightly seething Colbert circlejerk hate thread

>vote to pay my NEET ass to do nothing or you're stupid

Attached: Retard Blob.png (1000x1000, 18K)

Thousand bucks a month.

>Education is affordable for all Americans.

It fundamentally isn't.

>Study something useful instead of English literature or gender studies.

So getting an education is only okay as long as you study what YOU want people to study. That's not how the world works. People are not suitable to all professions and it doesn't help if suddenly everybody studies just the narrow selection of fields, in fact it only makes the problems explode because it leads to massive unemployment because there are not enough jobs for everybody in the same field.

If you want to get a job then you need to have skills that the market demands. It's as simple as that.

This whole idea of college for everyone being good is a myth anyway. Not everyone is cut out for it. Some people would be a lot better off learning a trade or being a stay at home mom.

Stop trying to be irresponsible by studying useless shit and then passing the bill on to people who actually do useful things for society.

>Stop trying to be irresponsible by studying useless shit

You don't get to decide what is and isn't useless to society. People like you are the reason why people today are so uneducated and uncultured because you want all the money to just be spent on few select fields while every other department suffers from lack of funds and people not affording to study them. And then you bitch and whine why TV and movies have such poor writing, when people can't get into good schools to get better at writing and get into well paying writing gigs.

I don't decide. The market does. Do you even understand how capitalism works?

This

At least Colbert didn't bring up the White Nationalist question.

One step closer to the bag. Suck it, magafags.

>The market does.

The market isn't infallible and always right. Some things don't necessary have high market value but are still beneficial to society. That's you can't privatize everything in the government. Not every function can and should only make profit.

It's just $1000 a month, you know how little that is to someone that isn't poor?

>Some things don't necessary have high market value but are still beneficial to society.

Wrong. Anything that has value to people, they will be willing to pay for one way or another. This includes stuff like arts. A sculpture by a guy who is still alive sold for $91 million last month for fucks sake.

latimes.com/entertainment/arts/la-et-cm-jeff-koons-rabbit-breaks-auction-record-20190515-story.html

that's a pretty good one.

Lmao

Attached: when anon tries to get around cbs copyrights.webm (1280x720, 2.11M)

Attached: eda (1).png (1080x1648, 761K)

but just because it has that value, doesn't mean it's a benefit to society.

The reason it is more expensive is because it's been heavily subsidized and people aren't paying back debt because the degreees they picked have no ROI. This would only get worse under "free" education.

It has some kind of benefit to the purchaser other wise they wouldn't have paid for it. In this case it's probably just an investment vehicle as an alternative to traditional more liquid investments, but still has value.

This. Even wagies in middle management make 10k a month. $1000 a month is a lot only if you are a McD burger flipper

you’re right, just make everyone losers instead

No. Make responsible people and smart people winners. Make irresponsible people and morons losers. When did America turn against meritocracy?

Funnier than anything Kohlburt has done his entire career

It’s already a meritocracy, you don’t need to give everyone 1k a month for that reason

>When did America turn against meritocracy?

When they started letting people into colleges based on legacy admission policy. Or when you could just buy your way in with your parent's "donations."

Yang's argument about the $1k/month is this: at the rate we're going too many people will be unemployed due to automation. This will cause political instability, which is bad for everyone. Everyone in tech already knows this is coming. Here is Elon Musk on UBI:

youtube.com/watch?v=e6HPdNBicM8

The $1k/month is meant to help soon to be vast swath of unemployed people feed their families so they aren't rioting in the street. It just happens to have the side-effect of being the biggest boon the economy in decades. It is about the biggest stimulus package the gov't could do.

>some cases of corruption at USC means that America is no longer rewarding the most capable and hard-working people

People these days just want to blame society for everything instead of looking at themselves. Blacks think racism is the cause of all their problems instead of examining the culture of fatherlessness that is crippling their economy. Women blame "the patriarchy" for the so-called "wage gap" instead of looking at the fact that they by and large *choose* lower-paying careers. Poor white people blame "globalism" and "immigrants" instead of acknowledging that they lack the skills to compete in modern labor market and trying to acquire these skills.

I get some of the rationale behind it and massive unemployment from automation, but until then the govt would be better off spending it elsewhere or on energy research

their community*

No society ever was a real meritocracy you dumbass, your success was always inevitably tied to nepotism, networking and social intelligence. Trust is always more important than skill, remember that

>It's also more realistic politically since you're treating everyone equally
Heh, that's cute

Meritocracy is nothing but a meme.

>40k references
Is there anything more pathetic?

Of course no society is a perfect meritocracy. The point is that there is greater social mobility now in America than in any society in the history of the world. You can literally come to America as a penniless immigrant and with the right talent and hard work you can become a billionaire.

>You can literally come to America as a penniless immigrant and with the right talent and hard work you can become a billionaire.

This hasn't been true for couple of decades. It's about luck and nepotism now, not hard work.

WRONG. Here's an example

>Jan Koum, 43, is now the CEO and co-founder of WhatsApp, a mobile messaging application. The company was acquired by Facebook in 2014 for $19.3 billion.

>He was born in Kiev (then part of the Soviet Union). He moved with his mother and grandmother to Mountain View, California in 1992, where they were living in government-assisted housing and collecting food stamps.

>Koum started working as an infrastructure engineer at Yahoo in 1997 while still attending Computer Science classes, but eventually dropped out. He worked there for nine years prior to founding the company.

Stop making excuses and get your shit together.

And how much of that is actual hard work or not luck that Facebook simply decided to buy out their small social media competitor?

WhatsApp had 1.5 billion users when it was acquired by facebook. Literally one fifth of the world's population was using it.