Screw the contrarians. This is one of the best movies I've ever seen

Screw the contrarians. This is one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Attached: jLul37v1NcF8XpdSEh4RHsmGocA.jpg (2000x3000, 1024K)

There is just one determined turbo-autist samefagging.
The movie is liked here. Is just disliked by nostalgiafags that assume that everything new sucks (albeit they have a point most of the times) and functionally illiterate The Guardian blogger.

i just dont get it, i do kind of enjoy it as a guilty pleasure, in fact i kind of knee-jerk gushed over it after my first watch, but after i watched it again and a few more times I found myself feeling that the whole plot of the villain being after robots that reproduce just seemed half baked and desperate to me, like, although it is good for a completely forced sequel decades after the original, it still suffers in the same way that most of those types of movies do

Lot of people here just hate it because Reddit likes it. People try so hard to be edgy on here.

I agree. It's in my top five.

Its dishonest

Nobody dislikes this. Around January 2018 one guy started spamming threads about hating it literally every hour for months.

You do realize you're replying g to that turbo autists thread right you fucking newfag

Glad I caught this twice in theaters, can't wait for Dune

This. Like this trash flick that had to make a general so people who liked it could hide away from criticism of it whilst pretending that it needed a general because "spam" threads!

Its a lot of this too,a lot of these faggots on here barely have any integrity and start hating shit they obsessed over the moment reddit catches wind. Reeves is the latest entry of this.

sure its great but its not even the best of 2017

Most ppl here like it. Someone or a maybe a few posters working together started spamming hate threads on it using buzzwords like how Villeneuve's style was "dishonest"

Back to Yea Forums.
Come back when you stop playing videogames and acting as victims if someone doesn't like your BASED!!! flick.

>Went into the movie intending to suffer and shit on it
>expecting it to be dogshit hollywood retreading the same shit and slapping The Goose in just for quickbux
>ends up as one of my favorite films of all time
WHY THE FUCK COULDN'T ALIEN HAVE GOTTEN THE SAME TREATMENT

RIDLEY YOU FUCKING HACK FRAUD

Attached: 1498018272258.jpg (760x661, 75K)

Anyone have a cap/compilation like pic related? I love ousting autists/bots.

Attached: 1393482297567.jpg (575x913, 68K)

Screw the jannies. Anti-Semitism is hilarious.

>reddit is frowned upon
>but posting their shitty le meme is fine

Attached: buthow.jpg (700x506, 56K)

go back

It's objectively better than the original

cringe

You got it wrong, Reddit is the one that hates BR2049.

Attached: 1525333254755.jpg (1995x5184, 3.4M)

re-watched it the other day. didn't finish. it's not good.

Amazing flick, I'm glad Review Screw committed suicide when his reddit crusade against it failed miserably

lost hard at all three hobbit movies

The dishonest meme guy

What did you like about it?

What did he do? Doesn't that faggot namefag on here also?

what are you on about?
this film is widely liked here

Cringe.

Only by incel9k and Yea Forumsirgin crossboarders. Crying over an A.I. and calling video game graphics "kino" isn't Yea Forums at all.

Is it? People post the soi-face everytime mentions this movie kek

DUDE HE IS JUST LIKE ME!! BEST MOVIE EVER I WANT A JOI TOO! SO DEEP SO SMART! I HAVE ALREADY PREORDEDED CYBERPUNK 2077

Attached: 1559160400444.png (644x800, 15K)

BASED OP

It is too long for its own good but It's still great

It's good, but it such a weird/weak mix of cyberpunk and christianity. These two should not even mix imo. It celebrates life as this unbelievably holy thing yet tries to hide this fact behind child sweatshops and godlike corporatists.

The cyberpunk veneer can't hide it's ideology and the end result just feels dishonest or unecessary.

BOOMER GET OUT!

i bet you think early 2000s spiderman is kino you old TC faggot

You probably haven't seen alot of movies then.

>This is one of the best movies I've ever seen.
Then it's apparent you don't watch many films. The film is good but not great. Also Jared Leto was terrible in it.

Fucking Adam Sandler.

Its not a good film.

...its a great film

It's a weird film. Every single aspect except the very good cinematography is flat out terrible or a waste of potential.

How so?

What parts exactly are great?

My impression was that in overlap between this film and the original, the original did everything way, way better, and the new bits were laughably bad.

>What parts exactly are great?
I'd say the first half is a very good atmospheric film before the script goes off rails. It's still mostly just build up and retroactively ruined by the second half.

Literally the same two or three faggots some of them are CONFIRMED capeshitters

watched for the 2nd time yesterday and it was more interesting than when i saw at the cinema 1 year ago
you must admit that the ambient is the best part of the film, it's not a bad film after all

Attached: 6ob17ocmaiez.jpg (344x379, 18K)

lmao, what you just said happened right below your reply