F

F
tmz.com/2019/06/24/beth-chapman-dog-the-bounty-hunter-medically-induced-coma-difficult-tubes-choking-cancer/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-24-23-31-38-438.jpg (521x598, 204K)

was Dog The Bounty Hunter based or cringe?

Based, helping scumbags to become productive members of society again by cooling them into believing in his sky daddy. Hey, whatever works you know.

Literally who

Hello underage.

This

GO away zoomer

>gets in trouble because his daughter records him saying he doesn't like her black boyfriend
>almost gets cancelled

I'm 31 and have no idea who this woman is

Dog the bounty hunter's wife. Her husband 3 packs a day smoking gave her deadly cancer via second hand smoke sadly

Cringe.

He would be absolutely seething because some criminal skipped bail. And then when he catches the guy he turns into a pussy cat. I want to see criminals beat and their skulls cracked open, not this sissy shit.

Damn, they should really make her a poster child for second hand smoke. So many people I talk to don't take it seriously.

The only good thing about him was that it led to Norm dicking around on a radio show and saying "bounty hunter" over and over.

Second hand smoke isn't real. Prove me wrong.

they literally all smoked pretty sure she smoked during all her pregnancy's as well every time they got a bounty they would ask if they wanted to smoke as well

it doesn't exist or doesn't cause cancer? it's pretty obvious it does. you think all the cancer causing agents just get filtered out by your lungs?

>making a title that sensationalist out of a simple medicated sedation
Trash

dog the bounty hunters big titty white trash wife

he smoke 3 packs a day

it doesn't do anything when you smoked for 20 years yourself user

Does anyone know where Warmachine is?

Attached: dog-the-bounty-hunter-facebook.jpg (618x412, 23K)

Not a zoomer, but I didn't recognize her face or her name
I know Dog the Bounty hunter and his wife, she looks very different in that pic than she did on the show
And I thought she died years ago for some reason

probably butt fucking dudes in prison after mma'ing their asses.
No way he receives in there. He is the Alpha Dog for sure.

>On June 5, 2017, War Machine was sentenced to an aggregate sentence of life in prison with possibility of parole after 36 years has been served.[48]
Yikes!

i always smoke two at once you retarded fuckin fag i love that country flavor so saddle up and suck the smoke out of my mouth

Attached: 60357197_10214082966010439_7439788465195057152_n.jpg (460x651, 46K)

I wish I was that dolphin

Attached: 1449891668254.jpg (237x170, 21K)

Dog the bounty hunter vs war machine. Pure white trash kino