So pitch me your film idea, user. I'm waiting

>So pitch me your film idea, user. I'm waiting

Attached: 1555629179004.jpg (640x640, 89K)

THAT OVERHEAD LIGHT IS FUCKING BIZARRE MAKES A HORRIBLE OPTICAL EFFECT
FIRE THAT ARCHITECT

SO THE MOVIE GOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Yea ForumsWW@

SCORE SOME FACKIN GOALS

Make a movie about the Falkland war starring Daniel Day Lewis, The Meryl Streep, and Gael Garcia Bernal

ITS ABOUT A LIL ARGIE THAT CANT WIN ANY INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENTS

trannies, gays, blacks.
whitey bad, strong female lead, technology run amok, dystopian vibes.
Hot young people having sex!

a movie were Ronaldo sucks and he is actually gay! lol

The KGB coup de tat of 1991 and the fall of the Soviet Union.

It's a movie about a movie producer - let's call him Daniel, who is forced to listen to countless shitty pitches, and is so used to them, he rejects a genius - let's call him user, not because the pitch is bad, but out of habit. Only later does he realise that the guy was a living legend in the making. He tries to reach user, but it's too late - Daniel's more successful competitor - Robert - has already grabbed his prize. So he spends the next few days miserably listening to movie pitches. But none compare to the one proposed by user. Then he comes home to find out his wife had left him for Robert, he also finds out his parents like Robert more than him, and always wanted him to be more like Robert. Then he tries to shoot Robert in his office, but Robert disarms him, and Daniel is put into a mental institution, and then he gets a letter from user. He reads it and... roll credits, can't wait for part 2!

>Title: 13 Jews
>13 jews come up with a foolproof plan to take over the roman empire

Film about ancient Egypt starring exclusively black people

An Alexa type smart home AI kills the families who use the device. Turns the gas on in the house and ignites a light to blow up the house. It then uses the internet to go to another house in the world and does the same thing. So people have to figure out what's going on and how to stop it before it kills again

Film about ancient Egypt starring exclusively black people, but it's also about black slavery practiced by the Egyptians.

Two black guys (Kevin Hart) and Ice Cube) buy a house to turn into a studio only to realize they got such a great deal because it's the former mansion of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown whose ghosts are now haunting it.

Hilarity ensues and our two protags enlist the help of an eccentric paranormal investigator (Cedric the Entertainer) and a clairvoyant (Katt Williams).

I call it Black Ghostbusters.

It's a movie about a guy who gets laid off and gets a severance check and unemployment and shitposts on Yea Forums for a week until it's time to get serious about finding work again.

The Third Reich has won, and exterminated all non-whites, except one black woman, who used to be a soldier before she started studying for her maths doctorate at Harvard. She uses her battle experience to fight into a secret nazi occult laboratory where they are making a magical revival serum to bring back (now dead) Adolf Hitler. She finds the papers describing the process, and finds out that something's wrong with the occult proccesses described in them. Then she applies her knowledge of maths and African folk magic to fix them. Then she detonates the nuclear bombs all across Europe using a secret control panel, thus ridding the world from most wypipo and making African climate milder, more livable. Then she revives all the black women and they settle Africa as lesbians, with some of them becoming trans men.

Its about a well loved football star who is actually a tax fraud commiting kunt who robs his poor third world country regularly yet still represents them with a smile on his face. Oh wait thats you messi you lowlife kunt

>Tax fraud
victimless crime

Kid can't stop masturbating, meets girl who can't stop masturbating either, so they go on a cross-country masturbatory trip together and meet other masturbators, and then run into the most famous masturbator of all.

Palestinian terrorists get their hands on a time machine and vow to stop Israel from ever existing. Now US and IDF soldiers have to go back in time and stop the terrorists from assassinating Hitler in the 1920's. A female IDF soldier and Adolf fall in love, over the course of the movie he stops hating jews. When the terrorists are defeated, the present day soldiers have to leave and inform Hitler that he must carry out the Holocaust in order to preserve a homeland for the jewish people. With tears in his eyes, he agrees to kill six million jews for the state of Israel.

Based trips confirm kino

Ok, picture this.
Me, licking japanese idols feet.

City slicker protagonist becomes a farmer and invents tomacco.

matrix 4

You've already tried pitching that one, Quentin

Person goes to 3rd world country to give them some sort of white people tech to improve their lives, but actually its evil white people distruptive tech that destroys 3rd world economy and makes white people money.
White person sent down there learns more about 3rd world culture and becomes activist against evil white people tech and manages to stop white evil tech from succeeding.
Then white person marries 3rd worlder and lives happily ever after in a toilet free dirty shithole of a country.

TSUUUUUUUUUUU

Fuck off troll.

we're not remaking avatar, james

What if the world were run by a big jewish conspiracy network and yourself and Hollywood were in charge of it's propaganda.

>Jurassic Park... but with catgirls.

Attached: 1509653243166.jpg (738x881, 74K)

the movie is about a romanian named twain and his rent free obsession to watch you fail. btw this is all based on a true story and you must have sex with him for a scene with full on penetration

Attached: tsuuuuuuuuu.jpg (1200x630, 146K)

EXTRA SOPHISTICATED

Attached: the-large-breasts-and-extra-catgirls-sophisticated-anime-irl-2630660.png (500x300, 28K)

brilliant!

A dark thriller that takes place in 1917 Russia, building up to The October Revolution in Saint Petersburg
It's an ensemble series and follows a cast of characters including
A middle-aged clockmaker with his business on the rise near the center of the city
A messenger that's a young family man deeply impoverished with both his mother and wife seriously sick
A salt of the earth carpenter that lives outside the city with an aging father and a younger sister
And finally a Russian secret police officer with a ruthless side ready to climb up the rungs of the ladder by any means necessary
All having dark pasts connecting to each other through a wealthy nobleman and his beautiful daughter at his luxurious country estate that he also runs as a orphanage

I want to make a movie about a chad that was able to win an international tournament.

Attached: RonaldoChad.webm (960x540, 990K)

>all those men cheering and frothing at the mouth

how gay.

Actual Kino here

Genius

What about a movie about a autismo midget who always chokes playing for his national team? We could cast Warwick Davis

Attached: rolando.png (964x508, 535K)

It's a semi-autobiographical piece about a 14 year old who becomes the dictator of a white ethnostate in his suburb.

Attached: zombie pregnant 34.png (866x1399, 437K)

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Anna Kendrick plays a young new teacher at a catholic school, running their field hockey program. Moner plays a teenager in her last year who wants a scholarship at Field Hockey University.
They fuck.
Moner becomes obsessive.
They fuck some more.
Intense psychosexual drama.
They fuck.
Kendrick ends up murdering Moner to cover up the affair.
Did I mention they fuck alot? And there's a lot of full frontal action, maybe some facesitting.

this needs to be a thing yesterday

>ok, get this, Mess, it's a biopic about the greatest Argie professional athlete of all time
>Manu Ginobili

Set in the 1920's. A girl escapes her captives, a serial killer and his two accomplices. She stumbles to a nearby ranch where a young couple lives. The girl explains her situation and tells them that another girl is being held captive and will likely be killed because she escaped. The murderers track her down to the ranch and there's a standoff which results in one of the accomplices being killed. The other two retreat back to their hideout with the other captive to kill her and burn the place down to destroy evidence. The couple follows them to save the captive resulting in a brutal fight. The action will be short bursts of very brutal and realistic violence and nice desert cinematography, sort of like bone tomahawk. The couple could also be two brothers instead, I'm not sure which would work better.

Surely, you meant Fangio...?

Could that nigga eurostep into a dunk?

Well there's this guy who's really good at his job while the rest of his team is incompetent, and when a project fails despite his best efforts, literally everyone in the company blames him even though the fat comic relief character is the one who messed it up.

>"It's about a futuristic amusement park where dinosaurs are brought to life through advanced cloning techniques."
>"I call it 'Billy and the Cloneasaurus.'"

Attached: 1537977841212.jpg (948x1390, 226K)

Oh, and i forgot to mention the guy's an autistic manlet

you meant the cheat step user.

And he's somehow got an insanely hot wife regardless (seriously how the fuck did he pull that off)

i dont have to pitch shit to you, you fucking kike. We should do something about your kind

That's literally some 90s Russell Crowe movie except no smart home bullshit

An Adolf Hitler falls in love with an Anne Frank. Unable to confess his feelings he is gifted by a Deus ex Machina....

Story of JFK in WW2.
If you cast a good actor as JFK and it's well made, you'll have a good film and potential oscarbait.

You are welcome.

Look up the infinite tower threads from /r9k/.
Imagine Mad Max crossed with Bladerunner.

finds a way

Dumb
Could be okay if done right
At least you tried
Too on the nose
Interesting setting, do not cast Tom Hardy
Sounds okay
Agency simulator 2020

That's actually kino. Especially the love story and having to holocaust the kikes to preserve the timeline.

Black Panther and Birth of a Nation crossover

yuros are well known faggots

Lord of the rings but it's parody with all black people cast.

Already done that

Attached: black kangz.jpg (728x1024, 213K)

Orange man bad women good

Literally a true story

*telephone rings*
"Hello?"
"Is this user? Mel Gibson here i heard you have a great movie idea I'm on my way with a friend over to you to discuss it"
"Who is th-"
*door bell rings*
*user opens the door*
"Ok my man i am ready for my scenes i got the whole script memories, I'll take an Arby's gift card as salary"

Attached: Datei_Eric Roberts FSC 2015.jpg (753x1043, 363K)

>they removed Apu, one of the best developed characters in the show, because some manlet poo wrote a blog about how Indians with Indian accents are racist
Probably for the best considering he'd be appearing in nuSimpsons but I'm still steamed about it

I want this blackkino

biopic of TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Unteralterbach: The Movie