/got/

Kingsguard Edition

Previous:

Attached: Jaime_Lannister_and_Barristan_Selmy.jpg (1765x1399, 231K)

Stannis!

Attached: gettyimages-76571860-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 1.42M)

Danime!

Attached: danime.jpg (445x468, 57K)

grrrr

Attached: 1560890391695.jpg (1173x895, 113K)

Stannis wins again.
*tips*

Attached: gettyimages-76572309-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 1.58M)

FPBP

Attached: C9EB0DF8-6039-45D6-B123-8ACB061C536B.jpg (1102x866, 179K)

Theon!

Attached: 44C0103B-64DA-457A-86BB-304F6480FC30.jpg (2559x1706, 189K)

Fuck King Bran, fuck D&D and fuck GRRM. Give me Jonerys and Stannis on the throne, or give me death.

Old bum can't let anybody but his self-insert have a happy ending.

Attached: 1561315428953.png (549x398, 327K)

Book Doran
>"I am not blind, nor deaf. I know you all believe me weak, frightened, feeble. Your father knew me better. Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him. I was the grass. Pleasant, complaisant, sweet-smelling, swaying with every breeze. Who fears to walk upon the grass? But it is the grass that hides the viper from his enemies and shelters him until he strikes."

>"Until the mountain crushed my brother’s skull, no Dornishmen had died in this War of the Five Kings," the prince murmured softly, as Hotah pulled a blanket over him. “Tell me, Captain, is that my shame or my glory?
>""Vengeance." His voice was soft, as if he were afraid that someone might be listening. "Justice." Prince Doran pressed the onyx dragon into her palm with his swollen, gouty fingers, and whispered, "Fire and blood."

Show Doran
>"Ow my feet hurt,the mountain killed my bisexual brother who was bisexual "
>*gets stabbed*

What did D&D mean by this?

so I watched the whole thing
Not one, not one fucking time does anyone ask the questions...Why is there an army of the dead? Why are they marching south? What do they want?
And once that army is dead and gone, everyone forgets that it happened....wtf

I don't know why they even bothered to include dorne in season 5 if it wasn't gonna contribute anything to the story

>Why is there an army of the dead?
The children of the forest created them

Right, but the only person on 2 continents that knows even that little piece of information is Bran. No one else seems to give a fuck.

AND HARRENHAL

Attached: Harrenhall.png (541x702, 788K)

>children of the forest have magic so strong they can create an undead lich King necromancer who can control countless zombies just by shoving some obsidian into a guy's chest, have grenades, and have weirwood net that can see all past and current events in the world
>they somehow lose to humans with swords

The humans had dragons

>"Vengeance." His voice was soft, as if he were afraid that someone might be listening. "Justice.
Nice one, Doran. You waited so fucking long for your vengeance that everyone involved in Elia's murder already died of completely unrelated causes

>"Fire and blood."
Going back to sucking Targ cock after Rhaegar spat on all of Dorne by ditching Elia for frozen Northern pussy? Great plan!

>"Until the mountain crushed my brother’s skull, no Dornishmen had died in this War of the Five Kings,"
And now they'll die fighting the remaining Lannisters and Tyrells when you could have just done the same ages earlier by supporting any of the kings that opposed the Lannisters.

Dany's really getting to know people in hell!

Attached: Locking eyes.webm (1904x792, 2.81M)

What makes a good king, hmmm?
the answer may surprise you

Attached: 1559379763600.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

Dead Dorniggers

Attached: DAERON_I.jpg (300x420, 56K)

>And now they'll die fighting the remaining Lannisters and Tyrells when you could have just done the same ages earlier by supporting any of the kings that opposed the Lannisters.
They'll be doing so under the banners of a fugazi Targaryen whose sole purpose is to be crushed by the actual Targaryen from once they cross the Narrow Sea.

PREPARE TO LAND

Attached: 1987438957.jpg (1066x761, 54K)

An all encompassing surveillance state

Daenerys has been evil since Season 1

surprising how every of tywins scenes was written in a "look how smart we are" way yet charles dance makes them enjoyable regardless of the hackery

Dabid pls go

No she has not

tax rates

I’m for house Yi Ti

Attached: 504914B3-ECC9-4A59-BF84-8AE37E5F4659.png (472x624, 58K)

>Daenerys has been evil since Season 1
Oh, it's this fag again. Please, tell everybody how Daenerys in season 1/book 1 spent every waking moment thinking, "How will I fuck everybody over today?"

Ahm sorry Dahny, but i tool you, a flat income tax won work

Attached: 586FAC5E-847A-40CB-9442-248FA6DAA082.jpg (3733x2100, 402K)

COME WITH ME AND TAKE THIS THREAD!

Attached: 109483590835.jpg (1366x768, 64K)

Why is this show so fucking horrible?how did they fuck it up this badly?

Attached: 1F08C71A-48C9-4440-B90B-9AAD8EB9301B.jpg (480x360, 10K)

What’s the heirs name?

Tommen was a good king.

Attached: 1560724177635.webm (700x392, 2.75M)

That's Sweetrobin

Why the fuck couldn't Jon Arryn make a better deal with the Dornish to make peace with them after the whole Elia & kids incident?

Like ordering Tywin to hand over Gregor and Lorch or giving them some small council positions instead of just going there to say sorry and hope that they don't take revenge decades later.

Charles Dance really fully embodied the role. I actually liked him a lot because he seemed to be the only character that behaved as he should. Evil sure, but he acted exactly like someone in his position would.

>playing with that portraits mod
*pukes*

>luv my wight polar bears
>luv my arya
>luv my leana headey
>luv pandering to YAAS QWEENS
>luv my misdirection
>luv my dragons
>luv George's ending
>luv my ice zombies
>hate my Stannis
>hate making Jon accomplish anything
>hate spending time on Bran's storyline
>hate direwolves
>hate the Three-Eyed Raven
>hate Dorne
>hate Iron Islands
>hate warging

She spent every waking moment thinking about fucking Drogo.
And seriously, in a time an age where arranged marriages and blood lineage really matters, no one taught a noble born girl how to fuck?

>i'll reclaim a land i never lived in and am basically a foreigner to
>ill do with fire and blood
>ill burn some local essosi politicians too
>lol im not evil what are you talking about
fuck off danyfag, you've never been liked in this general

Yea, she basically acted like The Operative from Serenity the whole time, but then like a bitch tired to keep it all for herself.

"Im going to show you a better world" "Oh, Im not going to live there, Im a monster"

They would have been better off playing her off like that.

>what're ya lookin at user

Attached: EyesLocked.webm (854x480, 2.87M)

unmarried women are supposed to be virgins dumbass

another kino by muh kween

>teehee you've never had sex before brienne have you, you fucking loser
D&D kinda forgot about that

Attached: spurdo.png (680x585, 365K)

>all the evil stuff that Daenerys did
>pointing it out is sexist

did you not read the post? That's my problem with it. People assmad about Dany becoming evil are essentially the SJW part of the fanbase.

Renly was an asshole and a traitor and a fag (literally). He tried to usurp the throne from his own brother who was older and rightfully the heir because "hurr I'm more popular". He's literally the embodiment of a catty petty gay person who values social status and popularity above any true integrity and would bitch about their friends behind their back while smiling to their face.

Nah, Renly is more of supposed to be a populist politician. He's ASOIAF's Obama.

Brienne was one of the only confirmed virgins in the whole fucking series. They didnt place a high importance on it in the story, and almost no one was.

>The problem is that it's not some gradual descent, it's a fucking lightswitch. You never even see who flicks that switch or why. I

Yes it was, you just failed to notice. She threatened to raise entire cities to the ground in Slaver's bay and was on the verge of doing so before Tyrion calmed her. Furthermore she executed hundreds of masters, even those who were against slavery. She burned and tortured innocent people including children as intimidation. These do not point towards a good leader that cares for people, they point towards an unhinged maniac.

>calling people SJWs

Calling people sexist for pointing out the times Dany was a crazy irrational psychopath is pretty SJWy

Attached: 1557364730647.png (600x450, 523K)

Because anyone with half a brain can deduce that the Lannisters were far more powerful and useful to have as an ally than the Dornish, its why Arryn suggested the Cersei-Robert marriage in the first place

>Books is basically Littlefinger vs Vayrs: the puppeteer show plus a side plot with north magic shit and dragons
>show make them irrelevant specially Vayrs

By right of kings, Stannis was next in line. Being a popular socialite does not give you the right to betray your brother. Renly took up arms against Stannis, Stannis would have been a weak king for treating Renly any different just for being his brother.

Sansa still is on the books. It's gonna be important to divorce Tyrion.

It's a huge deal with Margaery, it's why she gets arrested by the Faith Militant in the books

LF isn't controlling anything, he is simply an agent of chaosh
>do I really look like a guy with a plan?

I agree, Renly should've just accepted Stannis' offer, he likely could've ended up King anyway.

Attached: renly dragonslayer.jpg (1916x1076, 841K)

nth for Euron

Attached: euron.png (1280x941, 694K)

I hate how normies hate the High Sparrow so much just because he's religious. He did so much more for the poor and oppressed than all the rich cunts and fags, but they hate him just because he was against gays and wasn't a popular pretty STRONK woman.

He literally had Vale sitting out the conflict HE caused, stocking men and goods, and now holds the key to control Riverlands, the North and Vale if Sansa marries Harold (though Sweetrobin basically has her as his motherwaifu).

Vayrs is using Aegon/Griff (boy who dyes his hair). And Littlefinger is using Sansa/Alayne (girl who dyes her hair) for whatever vision they have. It helps Ned was a retard and neglected Sansa so Littlefinger easily became the father he never was.

>neglected
he died bro

>He literally had Vale sitting out the conflict HE caused, stocking men and goods, and now holds the key to control Riverlands, the North and Vale if Sansa marries Harold (though Sweetrobin basically has her as his motherwaifu).

How many of those Vale guards stepped in to save him from getting killed by Shansha? He fucked up when he pushed Lysa out of the window, she was madly in love with him and was his only key to power in the Vale. Nobody else in the Vale cared for him. All he had to do was keep giving her the dick between now and then and he would have been paramount lord of the vale. Killing her all for Shansha's sake (who was an ungrateful bratty cunt) cost him everything.

What the FUCK is that armor

I'm not talking about that. Did your read the books? Ned never paid attention to Sansa. When Arya asked a dancing teacher to get her the most rarest and exclusive one, he spoiled her, when Sansa asked someone who would teach her music, he "forgot". He never warned her of the dangerous of the Red Keep even if he should have because she spent more in court than Arya but he had a conversation with Arya about it. He basically never prepared Sansa for whatever she faced in book 1 because she was taught the royal family was 1000% good and trustworthy and was evil to think otherwise. Ned NEVER taught her anything, even sat her down and tried to make her understand. He's dead because of his mistake.

She's so fucking needing a father figure she first sees Sandor as that. The fucking Hound. Because Ned was neglectful. Sure he loved her, but he neglected her. Littlefinger minus his creepy sexual obsession acts like the father he never was to her.

You're talking about the show. In the show everyone suspects him and hate him and they have him act as idiot. In the books everyone trusts him and thinks he's a real cool dude because he's an amazing actor.

Please don't compare them. The books is basically Littlefinger vs Vayrs plot plus the supernatural ones. EVERY political plot is due to them playing 5D chess with Westeros politicis with their proteges are the "heirs" and orphans who dye their hair and they are "shaping" them to be perfect in their "roles". In the show, Vayrs was a useless comic relief dude who was robbed of his plot and Littlefinger was an idiot.

The Varys vs. Littlefinger verbal jousts in the first few seasons were kino. Anyway, he kills Lysa in the books as well, which in either case is a major mistake for him because he has her by the pussy and she has actual hereditary titles he will never have, so he gained nothing from it and could backfire at any point since Shansha witnessed it and she's an ungrateful cunt towards anyone who's nice to her.

>she has actual hereditary titles he will never have
No, she doesn't. Just like Cersei, she doesn't have jack shit. Sweetrobin has all the titles as Jon Arryn's son.

They were gonna cut Dorne entirely like they did with Aegon but they liked the actress who played Ellaria so much they cobbled together a crappy little Dorne plot with her as the protagonist so they could bring her back. Add in Jaime and Bronn cuz fans like them lmao. Without it we might have gotten actual Jaime Riverlands arc and Ironborn plot but noooo.

>Lady Regent
>not a title

kys

Doesn't matter because he manipulates Sweetrobin who ONLY relies on his "daughter" Alayne (Sansa) and hates everyone else. And he's sickly while he has engaged Sansa to the hair after Sweetrobin.

Sansa will outplay him, of course, since he's the one who fucking caused EVERYTHING from Arryn's murder which set up EVERYTHING to Bran's "murder attempt" to make the families war and distrust each other more, to Ned's death, to the war of the 5 kings, all this is due to HIS actions. That say, Sansa will outplay him, she's learning from him but unlike him, she still has a moral code and ethics and would be furious to know he destroyed her family.

Vayrs has his own pawn in Aegon, or so he thought because he is also starting to do things for himself which also work.

that's true, despite gurm writing the starks as a perfect mary sue family both parents have pretty clear favourites don't they

No they didn’t lmao they were First Men who hadn’t even invented iron weapons.

Its not an inherited title, so yeah, it isn't. The King or a large number of Vale lords could easily decide someone else is more suitable Regent, which is what happened.

The actress was good, to be fair. Why bring her back with such a shit storyline though?

They do, and their children have complexes because of Catelyn and Ned playing favorites. Arya and Sansa "fights" were basically caused because they felt unloved and unwanted by one parent and envied each other/had self esteem issues.

This is kind of normal family shit, though. But when you took them out their cave and set them on that nest of vipers that's King's Landing, it fucked them up.

>Literally do what no Targfag before you has been able to do and successfully conquer Dorne
>Dornefags try to play some more shit so you just conquer them again
>Get murdered at the fucking Peace negotiations
Dorne should have been genocided.

But she's Robbin's mother and he's hooked on her titty milk, she's tied by blood to the Lord of the Vale in a way that LF isn't.

My point still stands that LF gained nothing from killing her and it was a massive strategic mistake. Killing people in general is a strategic mistake and winds up biting you in the butt and nets you more long term liabilities than gains.

I can't think of a single character in Asoiaf that actually gained long term benefits out of killing someone and didn't end up losing more than he gained as a result of that act.

Why are Targshits so butthurt at based Dorne?

Everyone knows is a strategic mistake, because he envisions himself as the father of a new dynasty with his daughter wife Sansa which is the North+those regions. But the one who will fuck him over is Sansa when she starts putting two and two together, she's learning in skill on how he operates and how you can make people do what you desire. She's not out of touch with her gentle feelings though, that's also why she's a maternal figure to Sweetrobin. Sansa represents the exploration of traditional feminity empowerment and acts as foil to Arya who is tomboy, I reckon in the end they would realize their differences make their House stronger.

for me it's strong belwas

Attached: 655px-Belwas_by_David_Sondered_FFG.jpg (655x599, 185K)

I just found out GRRM is a feminist. It's over.

Sansa is definitely becoming Queen in the books, every feminist on Tumblr and Twitter loves her.

Imagine thinking Littlecuck is relevant, his only purpose is to teach Sansa the game then she will BTFO Petyr and he will die like a bitch.

Martin already said Sansa is learning from him and the only narrative endpoint is the WOMAN outplaying the EVIL MAN.

>I just found out GRRM is a feminist
how fucking new are you bro

Attached: ag.jpg (1488x921, 453K)

Attached: 1494087737499.png (1696x905, 497K)

Name a single thing he did wrong.

I'll wait.

Attached: High Sparrow.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Letting Cersei go

Attached: 1561124258226.jpg (734x766, 180K)

For real though: thematically, what is GRRM/D&D saying about Littlefinger and Varys and their eventual fates? Their purpose in the show became more muddled the more fantasy the show became.

Or getting involved with Cersei at all

I honestly find this sad more than anything else.

The monarchs who cared both win.

Attached: 1558594532112.jpg (1024x684, 66K)

Fuck the Kingsguard, fuck the city, fuck the king.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Not leaving the Great Sept when Margaery told him to, and just staring at the wall instead. Otherwise pretty based

Based, make sure Dany gets to be the caring, not ugly mom Shireen never had

>creates darkstar after this

Themes are for eighth grade book reports

I guess the "message" is that power built on a system of backstabbing and alliances of pure expedience is inherently unstable and will crumble down eventually.

And Dany should give a speech that she wants no further part in politics if she can avoid it other then to insist Stannis give up his stupid idea about banning brothels because it should be a mans job.

Attached: 1558681055003.jpg (300x550, 90K)

Feminists like Sansa because she is a stupid lying backstabbing cunt like them. She didn't really want to be trad either she wanted to be queen.

They hate Dany though because she despite her flaws (mostly due to being brought up in terrible circumstances and lied to her whole life) thinks more of her duty then herself and is more what women should be like (and indeed I'm told used to be like).

Attached: landscape-1431035557-hbz-khaleesi-hair-01.jpg (480x240, 16K)

Based. I wish they didn't cut him.

even if D&D had the foresight of the reception that season 8 got, there would still have been no way to salvage the series after the damage done starting season 6/7, right lads?

Sansa learning from him and fucked him up after he was grooming her and destroyed her family to have her and her mother is a pretty logical end to his storyarc, even if the genders were reversed and is some middle aged woman who got cucked and is grooming a 11-13 years old boy to be her son husband. It's only fair she fucks him up.

As for Queen, I think Bran will become King of the Independent North while Sansa will become the Queen Consort at last from whoever sits on the melt remains of the Iron Throne. Bran's arc of kingship is way too tied to the North; he's got a connection specifically with the King of Winter, while Sansa is learning skills that would make the Red Keep court her personal playground and isn't connected to the North in the books. She also has this "I'll never marry for love" disbelief, so I reckon she'll finally get a decent suitor/match and will fulfill her arc from the beginning. She just struggled to get there. Martin said she was based on Elizabeth of York, rather than Elizabeth I.

If he's going a bit of War of the Roses, Griff will turn out to be a Blackyfire but he'll create a new dynasty and marry Sansa. That's basically the ending: the Tudors.

Stannis will be lucky if he even makes it far enough to even see Dany, and it won't be a good thing if he does.

I get the thematic significance of making Bran the king (broken world falls to the broken man; so removed from scheming and becomes fully empathetic to people that did him and his family wrong, etc). But to get there the logic that made the setting so realistic breaks apart.
As an example, no lord would willingly accept Bran as king: they would all act exactly like Edmure and more secessions would occur as the debate becomes more heated.
King Bran is 100% a GRRM thing, you didn't even need the actor to confirm it, I just don't see how GRRM can tie this up neatly while also maintaining the fidelity of the world he created.

Real Question, If all the Martells are dead, Who's leading Dorne now?

After season 5 or 6 they can still go for the mediocre, normie pleasing ending with Jon & Dany teaming up to beat both Cersei & the White Walkers.
After season 7 wight kidnapping mission, no.

Just reboot the whole thing.

what bugs me more is that they,the children of the forest, foster and live in great forests
why should they create an ice lich necromancer who will freeze everything

Shady schemer and backstabber will all be taken down sooner or later. Also, none of them matter in the face of apocalypse. Both of them will most likely get BTFO by the end of the books or forced to help the protagonists if they are spared.

Fucking excellent. I wish Theon got posted about more often, he’s such a great and deep character.
I miss him bros. He should’ve killed a White Walker/the Night King and won. His death was so untimely and dumb.

The one who is of the night.
I feel like by now someone should have made an anime-type or WWE wrestling intro video for Darkstar. It probably exists but I haven't seen it.

>I just don't see how GRRM can tie this up neatly while also maintaining the fidelity of the world he created
>Jon is revealed to be Targaryen's descendant in the great council
>Choose to step down from the throne
>Give away the rule to his half brother
>King Bran turns out to be not bad/philosopher king type
There you go.

It probably is Edric Dayne

The answer was so fucking obvious that his little “talk” scene with Tommen was almost laughable. My first answer was “wisdom/intelligence” and it took Tommen like three tries before getting it.

I feel Theon's death should have gone to Jaime. Don't really so what's the point of killing him after all the struggle to reclaim his identity. Jaime dying to protect Bran/killing the Night King seems more sensible, especially seeing they don't include the valonqar prophecy, Jaime doesn't have to go back to kill Cersei anyway.

Varys got so fucking boring after s4. He went from being one of the more intriguing and best characters to a complete tedious caricature of himself, if even that. FUCK d&d. I hope they die of a horrible disease.

Jon would be giving away his kingship to his non-Targaryen cousin, who is 11. I don't think that anybody would be happy about that arrangement outside of the North and maybe the Vale and Riverlands.

Lysa had fuckall. It’s her son that LF needs. You’re a fucking idiot.

Show!Jaime is quite possibly one of the worst characters in all of fiction. He should’ve died along with Cersei in s5.
I wouldn’t even be that mad about le bittersweet Stark ending if Theon was included in it. If Theon dies in the books, I’ll officially lose all interest in the series (even more than I already have) and just stop discussing this piece of shit saga entirely.

Doran is an idiot. His original plan would have been to declare for Viserys and it would have them been the War of Six Kings. If he'd backed Renly or Stannis immediately he could have got his vengeance, which is ultimately what he cares about, not who sits the Throne.

baratheon targaryen broship

Attached: got-game-of-thrones-31640490-417-500.png (417x500, 1.31M)

You showed that dumb kid

Why didn’t Bran die in s4? I hope he dies in Winds. Utterly useless and pathetic character.

you can see the kills?

No, it’s just that Tywin is obsessed with intelligence/smartness. None of his kids have it. It was obvious which answer Tywin was looking for.

tommen spends most of his day thinking about margaery's poontang and his cat

Wrong! The single most important quality of a good king is a good story

Attached: 1557001751571.jpg (600x450, 48K)

Who doesn’t think about Margaery’s twat

I'd give anything for a /got/ where high quality discussion was possible, and not just filled with narcissists and trannies like it is now

this has been a pretty decent thread

>If Theon dies in the books
He is still in pretty bad spot right now. Stannis wants to execute him and his crazy psycho boyfriend is still after him

I don't see any realistic conclusion to Theon other than death. Probably not to Stannis but I don't see him surviving to the end.

Yeah, but I don’t think Stannis is going to kill him. From Theon’s excerpt chapter in Winds, he’s reunited with his sister. My guess is he’ll defeat Euron (maybe) and/or reunite with the Starks as well. Theon always liked Sansa, though not sure if in a romantic way, and I hope George takes some inspiration from the way Sansa and Theon grow extremely close.
“Sansa was the pretty one. He remembered a time when he had thought that Lord Eddard Stark might marry him to Sansa and claim him for a son, but that had only been a child’s fancy.”
ADWD, chapter 12

Why? He’s pretty much an ASOIAF veteran. He’s been in the series since book one, as early as the first chapter and he was one of the first scenes in the show.

What other conclusion could he have? Just being a house pet for the starks for the rest of his life?

Doran is an interesting character, but still a cuck. His secretiveness destroyed his relationship with his daughter and nearly caused her to fuck up all of his plans. And his caution made his plot stale, by the time he might actually do something, everyone even tangentially involved in the deaths of Elia and the kids is already dead, and they have been denied true justice. The blood orange imagery is on the nose. They're overripe, falling from the trees, and rotting on the ground. He waited too long.

I think Theon could be pretty important to bringing Euron down. If the Iron Islands plot that Martin introduced was worth half a shit, I can’t see why he wouldn’t have more use for Theon. Regarding Theon with Stannis, they’re still fighting against the Boltons in the books. There’s a lot of knowledge Theon has about the Boltons that most others don’t. Theon could possibly help in this and tell that story. If Theon does die, I kind of predict he’ll become an Other because he has King’s Blood/the blood of the First Men.
Although despite Theon being my fav character, I doubt he’ll survive till Dream. He’ll probably die at the very end of Winds, but who knows.

At least Unnamed Martell is there to carry on his legacy.

Of course - I still think there's plenty for Theon to do and I highly doubt Stannis will kill him. But surviving to the very end, I don't think so.

Is there a better love story than between Ramsay and "Reek"?

I think Bran is more set up as King of the North in the books than the Six (or leftover) kingdoms. But in the show, they kind of fucked him up. I just don't feel the hyper nationalistic Sansa vibe in the books for her to end up ruling there. In the show it's different because there was a built up for her NORTH FUCK YEAH from season 6 onward.

>doesn't say anything about independence when Sansa brings it up
He's already doing a great job of carrying Doran's mantle.

Because they fucked him up his actual scheme with Griff-kun, and remind that plot by sticking Jon AH DUN WAN' EET Snow into Aegon's based shoes.

Y'all finna smash

Attached: 1559672162789.jpg (640x640, 66K)

AYO TYRION
Yous a real bitch nigga.

Yes, Theon and Asha. They have a sweet bonding moment in his released chapter in Winds.

They don't give a shit because now they can plot to put someone on the throne, and Bran is the ideal bot to fix the realm and they know it. He'll never make anyone bleed because he has no greed. If I were them, I would search the next 3 eyed raven and always put him there to do his role.

It's funny because Lannister fanboys really do sound like niggers.
>Jaime is a good boy! Dindu nuffin! He was getting his life back on track!
>Tywin is an OG, raping white women and shit! Mad respect!

Dat lil nigga be my homeboi, 'chu talkin' bout fool

Attached: 1559671717498.jpg (635x635, 70K)

radmure and his freyfu

What women did he rape? I don’t recall him ever raping anyone in the show, although he ordered the Mountain to do it.
And almost every male character in the series has raped someone before. You’re an idiot if you don’t know this.

>He'll never make anyone bleed
I beg to fucking differ. He saw it all go down, and let it happen. Hell, he even set the pieces for it. Bran may care about the big picture, but he's okay with letting a city of million burn down to achieve it. They might as well have kept Dany.

what male PoVs have done any raping?

Tywin doesn't personally rape. Not that we know of anyway. But he does order women to be raped, doesn't punish rape that isn't explicitly ordered by him, and is fond of dishing out non penetrative sexual punishments on women as well. He's not that different from Joffrey and Cersei. And before you go on to say that's a norm in Westeros, it really isn't. Ned, Robb, Jon, Jaime, Theon, Stannis, and Randyll have all punished rapists in their ranks. The only generals who don't are Tywin and the orthodox iron niggers.

tyrion, theon, victarion, asha

Not him, but Theon, Tyrion, and Victarion. Aeron probably did too off page, back in his reaver days. Bran mindrapes the shit out of Hodor if that counts.

>asha
Who did she rape? Did you mean to write Cersei?

her poor slave

I was gonna say Theon as well, but I haven’t read the books in awhile. I remember him being sexually dominant (pre-capture) but the girls he was with didn’t seem to mind it. Can anyone point me to where Theon rapes someone?

>He sent for Kyra, kicked shut the door, climbed on top of her, and fucked the wench with a fury he'd never known was in him. By the time he finished, she was sobbing, her neck and breasts covered with bruises and bite marks. Theon shoved her from the bed and threw her a blanket. "Get out."

Can these threads just fucking die already? There's nothing of real value left to discuss, even book discussion is less by the thread.
>what is thread may never die
Well be back, we always come back.

Attached: 1500920931238.jpg (401x346, 20K)

was it REALLY rape though?

Nobody is forcing you into these generals. Fuck off with your gayass censorship.

Probably. I usually save my sobbing for after sex if I'm into it.

Ah. That does seem typical of the old Theon. Which chapter and book is this from?
I do remember Theon thinking back of Kyra somewhat fondly in ADWD, though. They were going to escape together from Ramsay. Maybe he made it up to her somehow or she forgave him – not sure, but he was upset that they didn’t get escape and he would’ve even been happy if Kyra escaped by herself.

I have a friend who worked on GoT extensively made a success of himself out of it. Every day he’s GoT defence force on goybook now. Its more entertaining than the last few seasons.

I honestly have to ask this as well. You’re probably meme’ing but nothing about that quote is necessarily indicative of rape; just really rough and violent sex. If we were given more insight into Kyra’s dialogue, it would be easier to determine whether or not that was actual rape.
Theon was always very dominant and aggressive in bed before his torture, and a lot of the girls he was seen bedding seemed to be into it. Martin tends to write sex scenes in a very detached and vague way.

This is surprisingly accurate

It's over, bookfags. Fatman will never release the last two books. This is the ending you got, and it's all you're getting.

Attached: Laughing Princess.png (278x340, 62K)

Attached: 1560563939824.jpg (435x247, 21K)

Firstly, we know. I think most bookfans have already made peace with that the series will never be finished.

Secondly, I also think most of us don't really acknowledge the show as the same story (Which it isn't)

/got/ will carry on no matter what until it gets banned. We all know it’s a dead series, but you’re also a fucking tard if you don’t think George is releasing Winds in 2020.

>but you’re also a fucking tard if you don’t think George is releasing Winds in 2020.
ehhhhh I give it 60%

i think we'll get winds, but dreams is dead

>mfw average life expectancy is 78 is murrica and GRRM is 70 and fat

Don't really see a reason why it should be banned. There are threads discussing shows that have been off the air for 20 years

Theon V, I believe it's after he's been told to fuck off by Asha and he realizes that he's fucked. The pressure, his upcoming death, and his raging inferiority complex wasn't making him any nicer. He was in a relationship of sorts with Kyra and she was obviously in love with him, but that doesn't mean that she's magically into and consenting to whatever sick shit crosses his mind at any given time.
I honestly fail to see much ambiguity here. Sure, you could choose to think that Kyra, who is normally described as giggling, moaning, and cuddling up to him, and sleeping in his bed is now sobbing from ecstasy after being treated like a weird punching bag/cock sleeve combo, but I'm not really seeing it.

It’s already slowed down immensely. It’s practically a dead general now, and dead generals tend to fade into nonexistence.

well, maybe the rich part is enough to cancel out the fat part, and then some?
we can only hope

Yeah, you’re probably right. It sucks that Theon would do that to someone but he’s a tragic character overall with a bunch of issues. I’ll get called tumblr for this but whilst rape is objectively shitty and inexcusable, I think he’s redeemed himself overall. From my knowledge show Theon never rapes anyone though.
Book Tyrion has done the same as well (rape) and he killed his own father, yet he’s still adored just because he makes a lot of “witty” quips. He’s more of an unstable, full-fledged alcoholic in the books.

>mfw average life expectancy is 78 is murrica
Huh, I would have thought it was a lot lower. I guess that what happens when you have the best healthcare in the world and anyone gets healthcare if its life-threatening.

Attached: 1556151892228.png (944x414, 652K)

He can't interfere unless he gets a pass (winter is coming) because otherwise he fucks with history and has consequence. WE SEE THIS HAPPENING.

I've been on this site likely before you could walk. Lurk more.
Even the oldest of old /got/fags have lost faith in these threads.
>We'll be dead come winter.
Just read posts from yesterday's slowest bumping thread we've had in a while.
It all starts like this as it has every season before it, the threads will get slower and slower, fewer people will post in them, and then /got/ will die off. Or do you expect /got/ to stay strong for 2+ years for the spinoff? Unlikely. Our threads are averaging just 55 posters, and are taking anywhere from 8-12 hours to reach autosage.

You're not seeing the big picture here: Bran would never order that. Dany would because she's a fucking nutjob on a powertrip.

>/got/ will carry on no matter what
Are you new? Have you not been here for every previous season? Discussion dies down, less people post, and the threads just fade away. You're really proposing people post in these threads all summer for a series that has already finished? Book discussion is les by the post.

Friendly reminder faggots.

Attached: chernobylmeme.webm (1280x640, 2.91M)

Gonna have to agree with this guy.
It’s pretty sad but /got/ is dead and gone. Hasn’t been fast or active in awhile now, although its drastic decrease in posters seems somewhat sudden.
What can we do about it? Realistically, just wait till it dies completely in a couple months and move on to other threads?

not that user but we did last basically the whole year + s6-7 off-season
either way no need to be so dramatic and meta about it just fucking let it happen, if you don't like it, leave

I really REALLY like this picture, user. Do you mind if I save it?

im funny now

Attached: 1558893546967.png (812x1357, 1.48M)

I'd put the child murder above rape in terms of moral degeneracy desu. Theon is a great character, he was in a lot of pain even before his torture and he caused a lot of pain return. Personally, I don't think you can ever wash away the bad shit you did, but I do give him credit for his role in saving Jeyne and being strong enough to somewhat pull himself together after years of inhuman torture.

Who else /ramsan/?

The last season really did kill /got/ people basically came here just to vent about how shit the series went season after season. The disappointing ending of years of television, the slow agonized death of /got/ filled with hatred for the show is a perfect ending for us all.

>showshit
no thanks fag

>I've been on this site likely before you could walk.
Nigga, I was two days away from 13 when this site came online. Moot is barely older than I am. Don't try "son" me.
>Even the oldest of old /got/fags have lost faith in these threads.
Then nobody is forcing them to enter these threads. Things shouldn't be banned solely because some of the population doesn't like them.
>It all starts like this as it has every season before it, the threads will get slower and slower, fewer people will post in them, and then /got/ will die off.
Then let it die off. These threads are not puppies that need to be euthanized to put them out of their misery; they are pieces of code on the internet. Nobody is forcing you to read these threads, and you cherry pick the handful of fags who make the same stupid points out instead of ignoring all the actual discussions that take place in each thread.
>Or do you expect /got/ to stay strong for 2+ years for the spinoff? Unlikely. Our threads are averaging just 55 posters, and are taking anywhere from 8-12 hours to reach autosage.
So the people who do enjoy these threads don't matter? So all discussion should be killed because you don't like the speed in which the threads are bumped?

Go away. Go find another interest on Yea Forums instead of lobbying to ban a tv show general on a tv show board.

Why didn't Gendry just ask Sansa to give him Arya's hand in marriage instead of proposing like a 21st century bitch?

Attached: 1557114834148.png (706x808, 451K)

>What can we do about it? Realistically, just wait till it dies completely in a couple months and move on to other threads?
Either talk about the show more or leave. Why are you acting like these generals are a problem in anyway? Why do you act like something needs to be done?

I just don't understand you people. If /got/ dies off, /got/ dies off. Why do you think somebody needs to intervene? Mind your own business.

He didn't know the lordly customs

is proposing a thing that peasants do in the GoT world?
i imagined all marriages were arranged

>Gendry asks Sansa and Sansa refuses because she knows that Arya is a face stealing serial killer and there is no way she can enforce this marriage
>Gendry goes to Jon and Jon also refuses because MUH HONOR and not wanting to impose a marriage on Arya
>Gendry goes to Daenerys and Dany accepts. Jon immediately tells Dany no and she reverses her decision because she is Jon's doormat.

how fucking kino would it be if Arya's ultimate ending is being forced to marry that frey kid she was promised to in book 1

>fall in love with tomboy
>don't want her to change who she is, just want her to be with you
>she rejects you cause "that's not me" and goes to die of scurvy instead

is it bittersweet?

worst angle+hairstyle of sophie turner I have ever seen, and they chose it for the portrait mod? lol

>duel Baelish and finish what based uncle Brandon started.
>Tully cousin grieves for the shithead for the rest of her life, as lady of Midler Point.
>Laugh with based Barb Dustin and my pure Norf wife.

>Realistically, just wait till it dies completely in a couple months and move on to other threads?
Actually yes, post quality improves dramatically the moment that a thread leaves the general format.
As for the few people who are dead set on threads they'll find that they can't keep bumping them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Chernobyl is good. If it doesn't get a second season or continuation in some form the posting will die down though. I'll give it 6 months until all discussion is gone from the generals and even the memes become tiresome.

People always move on, /got/fags will move on, a new series will come, and we'll all watch different television.

Who's a fun non-conventional character to play as in the ck2 mod, /got/? I've usually played as literal who lords up till now

Attached: Zhao_Ziyang_(1985).jpg (1200x1600, 293K)

Idk, got is fun to discuss sometimes. There are a few quality discussions about it now and then. I just stay for that, and people’s theories/predictions.

/got/ has hated the series since S5 began desu

Manderly.

this thread has been blessed by Gendry Baratheon, true heir to the throne

Attached: 1561364844729.jpg (700x466, 191K)

Royce, Crakehall, Hightower, Tarly, Yronwood, Celtigar, Mooton, Belmoore, Glover.

for me it's /sweetchad/
>The whole realm denies it, cousin, from Dorne to wall. No-one wants you for their king.

Attached: 1558320338603.png (563x655, 692K)

>You will never be Gendry's sworn shield in a civil war against Jon and Bran for the Iron Throne

Attached: 1547834834723.jpg (361x468, 58K)

Why is he such a cool character? I actually liked how much of a petulant little shit he was.

his patrician milkies fetish

I wanted Sansa to be married to him as punishment for her cunty attitude, but she doesn't deserve him.

He wanted to make the bad man fly, and Tyrion turned out to be a bad man.

>night king got a dragon
>never made it past winterfell

That's only true because Sansa was literally created by George to create cobflict otherwise the famoly seemed too perfect and happy. Fucking hack made them Mary Sues and Gary Stu on purpose and knowingly, even Sansa in a different way meant to be Arya's opposite

they can only see what a weirwood sees

Did you pay attention? Humans had numbers. Eventually as they kept moving in to the Children's lands, they cut down the Weirwood trees.

Yeah there was a weirwood in in the throne room and the tower of joy sure

>Evil sure,
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE STARKS ARE EVIL!

>GoT is so ass it's now a point of reference for shows that went to shit in the end
How will George "I hope I don't pull a Lost" Martin live this down?

They had the numbers, children had the OP magic

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-07-34-04-878_com.android.chrome.jpg (825x1755, 206K)

>To be honest, I never really cared for a song of ice and fire

Attached: George-R.R.-Martin-Hints-at-From-Software-Collaboration-Rumor.jpg (1600x900, 216K)

He took too long between books, revised his story too much, and he doesn't know how to reach his shit conclusion.

Take the first season of True Detective. It aired for a few months, but people had out of control fan theories about what the ending will be. ASOIAF has been out for 23 years, but people are still in denial about George's intentions. There are people in these very threads that will deny that R+L=J or that Bran will be King in the end. There is zero chance that the ending of the series will please people, if the ending actually comes out.

was talking about book children but ok

I like Martin, but his story is a failure. He’s a nice enough guy but he’s a borderline obese lazy idiot who can’t cope with fame/expectations. It’s understandable to a degree, but the way he wrote his story was just a bunch of wasted potential from the start. Sad, but true

Tha iron porch finna mine by right, all niggas who say I'm playin' ain't my homies

Attached: 1558881142237.png (215x218, 121K)

Isn't the zombie army as a creation of the children a show OC thing anyway

People are drawn to the story because it is "realistic." If the Lannisters were the "good guys" in the first three books, how can anybody claim that their luck is realistic? They cuck Robert out of an heir, ignite a civil war by killing Ned for no reason (bonus points for Tyrion also creating hostilities by merely existing), get bailed out by Renly declaring himself King, get bailed out by a shadow baby deus ex machina, get bailed out by the Freys being cunts, get bailed out by the Karstarks being cunts, and get bailed out by Robb Stark falling for the Jeyne Westerling ploy. The Lannisters stayed in power because GRRM made them stay in power.

They also get bailed out by a Littlefinger conspiracy that they don't even know about and by Dorne being wishy-washy fags.

well we don't know until gurm releases the books

I'm pretty sure in the books the others invaded and the children and humans teamed up to fight them, that the others are the ones that raise the dead, don't see that happening in the books, the show is just retarded

I feel like GoT is now the most hated show in the internet. At least the last season or maybe the last two. Even Lost Finale still has higher score than the finale episode of GoT. I'll be sad and ashamed if I am George, but mostly frustration really for not finishing the books quick enough or pick a better peoples to adapt the stories.
White walkers origin & endgame either haven't been decided or D&D consider them not 'good' enough for TV audience.

Attached: We fail to protect his smile bros.jpg (600x410, 41K)

>His death was so untimely and dumb.
>what is a redemption arc

> he redeemed himself for treason, child murder, murder of Rodrick and several Northerners who fought with rodrick at Torrhen's Square, taking Winterfell and leading Bran and Rickon to leave their now burnt home by getting Sansa to jump a wall and defending Bran
Fuck off Jon

Season 7 and 8 compliment each other well in their absolute shittiness, season 8 rendering everything in 7 meaningless is great

Dying is redemption? What?
He fully redeemed himself waaay before his death. Are you fucking daft

What is this post even saying. Literally every single person in got has betrayed and/or murdered people, including kids and innocents. I can’t tell if you’re defending Theon or not, but either way you’re a retarded garbage can.

The best thing about season 7 is field of fire 2.0 and it still doesn't make sense. Say what you want about season 5 and 6, but even at that point the show can still be saved, at least a not so bad audience pleasing ending might be achieved. If anyone want to watch this show they should just stop it either at 4 or 6 and just imagine the ending yourself.

Attached: BetterFinale.jpg (1236x2119, 394K)

how come costumes were more detailed and had more variety when the show had less budget?

>"Evil sure"
>feudal society
>high born lord that single handedly restored the glory of his own house after his father almost ruined it to the ground
dude was just doing what was right
same way northerners wanted to avenge ned
there is no evil. except for maybe euron greyjoy

Nigga you be trippin.

Attached: 1559670975216.jpg (640x640, 65K)

forest guys didnt have sex and died
lesson of the story?
have sex.

So what if others committed treason or murder, neither of those things are right and Theon sure as fuv k didn't redeem himself for them. Where's compensation to the Cassel family, what about Rickon and Osha's opinions, what about the dead farmer and the farmboys, or the guys with Rodrick who died or Robb?

>Hotpie
>Shireen
Never kill anyone in the show or books

They're not in positions of power so there's no reason to

>Arya, you WILL marry Gendry, and that will be the end of it.

Attached: 1556915114717.jpg (640x800, 86K)

Legit thought that was my boy Scooby

Wow. Two of all people. You really, REALLY got me there. Fuck my argument has been absolutely btfo.

More than half of the things you listed, Theon has absolutely fuckall to do with. Theon didn’t kill Robb. Theon betrayed him, but that’s about it. Sansa betrayed her own family when she was younger for her beloved Joffrey. Rickon and Osha’s opinions? What the absolute fuck are you talking about? Both are dead and were completely irrelevant characters. Theon has nothing to do with either of them and Rickon and Osha are still alive in the books. What about Rodrick? Yes, Theon killed him. It was a dumb and poor choice he made to prove himself because he was never taken seriously and wanted to be seen as a leader. He fully regrets his actions even before the capture and has two intense discussions about it. Everyone has killed people and most of the time they don’t even give a fuck or regret it.
Honestly, your brain is fucked up and completely broken, you’re single handedly one of the dumbest people I’ve ever seen post here. I feel bad for the people who raised you. You should’ve been beheaded instead of Rodrick.

Season 7 should have started with peasants or lords rebelling against Cersei. Nobody wants her for queen. If they want to make someone relevant sit on the iron throne, they should have spared Tommen or Margaery. So the Lannisters and maybe the Tarlys have a good reason to fight Dany.

But yeah, for the most part season 6 is still salvageable. But they should have adapt AFFC and ADWD instead.

Attached: D6dheEqWwAEHVCS.jpg (982x1180, 110K)

House Caswell of Bitterbridge, make the Rose Road great again.

Seasons 5 and 6 failed to introduce a fAegon substitute. Stannis was butchered because D&D were done with him, Cersei was able to declare herself Queen just because, and Daenerys was overpowered with no plan to scale her back. Bran, whom D&D knew was going to become king in the end, was removed from season 5 and served as an exposition dump, who got his friends killed, in season 6.

If you wanna go back and point out where the series failed, we can go back long before season 7. Season 7 failed because of its setup. Season 8 snarled at its setup and rushed to a conclusion that made no sense and was disrespectful towards the characters.

Sacrificing his life is his redemption you spastic. There was no way back for him after Rickon was killed. All he could do was pay in blood.

>Incompetence should not be rewarded with blind loyalty.
Yes, I use a quote from GoT season 7. And that's totally what the last two seasons and perhaps second half in general of the show deserves. D&D unironically ruin the show.

>Season 7 got 93% on RT
Jesus christ

I know. Season 4 episode 10 is arguably the point of no return thanks to not including the truth avout Tysha. Season 5 onwards however are the most obvious destroyer of the show.

No, going out of his way to save Sansa (and Jeyne in the books) despite his broken, handicapped and weakened state was his redemption. He was completely selfless and even said he didn’t want to be forgiven, but he WAS forgiven because he deserved it and was accepted as a Stark (and a Greyjoy) in the end. His death wasn’t redemption, it was horrendous, rushed writing and a fucking garbage cop-out. Fuck off you hopeless moron

Treason is punishable by death. Theon knew exactly what he was doing even though he was pledged to Robb. And no, all those things are on Theon. He planned to jump Rodrick at Torrhen's Square, he took Winterfell, he agreed to kill the farm boys abd farmer and burn bodies, made bran and Rickon and Osha prisoner. They're alive in the books but certainly wouldn't have had to flee if Theon didn't take Winterfell and drive them out so they wouldn't be hostage. How is Rickon STARK, irrelevant you dumb nigger. He's one of the two last male heirs. Theon completely fucked Robb, the Starks and the North, regret does not redeem you, getting tortured by Ramsay cause of his sadism does not redeem you, having Sansa jump and defending Bran does not redeem you.

Fuck off jon "i'd kill you if it wasn't for sansa" snow

It doesn't feel like Game of Thrones anymore. It's basically medieval capeshit with a taste of shonen anime. How the mighty have fallen. Can't believe I am still upset about it after a month lmao.

Attached: Joff and the squad.jpg (1024x576, 164K)

>Not one, not one fucking time does anyone ask the questions...Why is there an army of the dead? Why are they marching south? What do they want?
Not enough episodes for meaningless questions. 6 episodes per season, need to skip to the big plot points to finish up the story.

Robb fucked Robb by crowning himself king, riding South and taking 2 of Stannis' kingdoms.

......Rickon isn’t a real presence in the books or the show. He has next to no scenes, and is fucking four years old in the books. Martin nor D&D ever fleshed him out. You’re being a disingenuous fucking slimebag at this point.
Theon didn’t fuck the North, ROBB did. Robb was a fucking horrible leader and constantly made retarded and stupid choices, like not marrying the Frey girl. Constantly ignoring his mother’s advice. He got himself and his own family killed. Robb arguably deserved to die for his political ineptitude. You’re just a bitter and pathetic Starkfag. You’re a joke and no one will ever take you seriously in your entire life. You’re going to die miserable and a joke. Go fuck yourself with broken glass.

If I was in charge of Season 8, the only thing I would change is that Jaime doesnt run away and Marries Brienne

Attached: 1560555005645.jpg (984x541, 233K)

>R-Robb made Theon t-take Winterfell!
Jesus, look at the state of you. Robb's mistakes don't absolve Theon of his.

>posting a picture with the horrible Stark children, who all get a happy ending just because

>Jaime and Brienne
>Jon and Dany
>Sandor and Sansa
>Gendry and Goblin
>Bran and Meera

The couples that were promised, fuck GRRM

Theres still time in the books

implying they'll ever get finished

Attached: 1559845944266.gif (500x275, 2.69M)

Are you just going to reiterate things everyone already knows...? Both the Starks and Theon made mistakes. More than half of what Theon did was out of enormous pressure from his men at the time. Do you know what a redemption arc is? People that do misguided things can get past that. People aren’t wholly good or wholly bad. Theon ended up proving himself to be basically good and selfless and heroic.
Can’t Starkfaggots just disappear?

>he thinks it's a show about moral justice and happy endings
Stick to capeshit.

Absolutely no one on earth thinks that. Nice low quality worthless post though

>kingsgaurd edition
/got/

Attached: 603_Arthur_Dayne_Side.png (723x944, 570K)

Everybody gets a happy ending for no reason, except Daenerys, but you think this is a show that is not about happy endings.

>what Theon did was out of enormous pressure from his men
It was mainly his emotional need to claim Wintefell as his own. Like Jon, he never felt a part of it, so he took it and proclaimed himself its prince. Any halfway reasonable Iron Born, like Asha, knew that it's an impossible position to hold due to how deep into the mainland it is. Everything that Theon did was in service of his emotional needs. His desire to belong, to be free, to be respected, feared, and admired. I don't hate him for it, but it's important to not lose sight of the fact that it was his decision. Not Robb, Balon, Asha, or even Ramsey.

>end of game of thrones
>only 1 main character died

Theon didn't fuck Robb over in Stannis' name, so it's irrelevant

It does nkt matter what presence Rickon has, he's a stark, a male heir, Theon fucked him over and drove him out. You can attack Robb all you want byt Theon was sworn to him and betrayed him, Robb's kingdom and Robb's famiky and people.

Fuck off Jon. And fuck House Sue and Stu. George is a hack and the Starks are shit

You now remember that this chick got to have a three seasons long plot that went nowhere, when a bunch of other characters, scenes, and arcs already got cut.

Attached: ros.jpg (603x914, 177K)

Nothing you’re saying is new or profound and there were many reasons why Theon did the things he did. He was struggling a bunch with an identity crisis and feelings of insecurity/inferiority. He was mourning Ned’s death and had no real family to turn to. He was treated as an outsider growing up. His own father was cruel.
So yes, it was partially emotional and partially because his men were massive peer-pressuring dickheads who claimed that you can only get “respect” by killing people. He had no idea how to lead and was basically just a lost little boy. This just emphasises the fact that he was just pretending to be someone he’s not (a ruthless leader) and you can see the disturbed look on his face after he killed Rodrik/those two farm boys. He admits in another episode to a certain Maester (forgot the name, but he grew up with Theon) that he feels like an idiot and a scumbag and that he never actually had the heart to truly be a villain or a traitor. Did he betray Robb and commit unnecessary murder? Yeah. But so has everyone. Sansa betrayed her own family when she was younger because she, too, was a complete naive and lost idiot who thought she’d be Joffrey’s queen or whatever. Arya psychotically genocided the entire Frey family, fed the remains to Walder, before brutally slitting his throat. She’s killed hundreds upon hundreds of people and doesn’t feel an ounce of regret or mercy for it. Arya is arguably one of the worst villains and monsters of the show and utterly devoid of any humanity. Tyrion murdered his own dad. Robb was an insubordinate brat who had no idea how to lead and treated his own mother like trash. The list goes on and on and on but 99.9999999% of people in got are far from innocent and you’re a joke if you think Theon is even among the top 20 of the “bad people” list.

All that nudity in the first few seasons is cringeworthy looking back

I actually miss Ros. I really enjoyed her character and found her to be a good addition to the series. Her death was stupid and disappointing but I guess prostitutes don’t make it far in the world, even in a fictional one.

Wasn’t the point of her death to show how ruthless little finger is

Who is classed as a "main character"?

Anyone with a credit in the intro?

Yeah. It's easy to see how shit the show became over time, but the cracks in the plaster were there from the very first episode.
You really seem to hate Robb. I don't understand how a 19 year old is a lost little boy uwu, while a 14 year old is a retard who should have known better. Also, I'm not the person you were arguing with. I agree that Theon isn't the worst person out there. But your whataboutism doesn't make him any less of a child killer.

#
He immediately apologizes after Viserion died, but doesn't say anything after Rhaegal or Missandei dies? The scene made Jon and Varys looks stupider. Just make Jon go directly to King's Landing if he isn't going to do anything but rehash the scene he had with Dany in the previous episode.

If the last season was trying to convince the audience that the show Jon and the show Daenerys couldn't have worked out, it failed entirely.

Common excuses and why they are bullshit:
>Jon didn't want to be King or King-Consort (or Prince-Consort)
He didn't want to King in The North, but he accepted the role out of duty. If he didn't want to marry the woman he bent the knee to, he shouldn't have actively tried to get into a romantic relationship with Dany. He already got what he wanted from her, and then he started to flirt back and attempt to impregnate her.
>Jon doesn't like incest
Complete lie invented by the show
>Daenerys wouldn't want to share power
Jon was ghosting her and she still sought (and then listened to) out his advice. How can anybody watch Dany crawl back to Jon after being treated like a doormat over and over again, but still buy into this excuse?
>Jon has a better claim
Nothing that abdicating and marrying Dany couldn't fix. I admit that this could potentially problematic, but it's better than the nonsense King Bran ending we got.

The show had Dany's own allies--Sansa and Varys--scheme behind her back, for no logical reason, to put Jon on the throne without his consent or knowledge.

Attached: la100deisf231.jpg (1079x1079, 541K)

WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS

Attached: 816AB54B-0171-4966-91AE-EA4C2221CB07.jpg (500x382, 31K)

She had some nice titties, though.

I don’t hate Robb, I have no real opinion on him. It isn’t “whataboutism” - it’s the fact that placing all the blame and guilt on Theon for Robb’s own retarded mistakes is comical. And Jon Snow is a child killer as well, despite being classified as the customary superhero and ultimate good guy of the show who has the best intentions and heart for everyone.
You’re irreparably damaged and I don’t see a point in continuing to talk to you.

The point of her death was to get rid of an actress who refused to show her tits, despite being hired solely due to her willingness to show tits.

>oh I see, she's the show's version of Kyra
>no wait, she's in LF's brothel and has the same coloring as Sansa, bitch is going to get Poole'd
>nope
Trying to figure out where they were going with that shit was kind of fun. Have to admit that they subverted my expectations.

I honestly can't be mad at any of the characters by that point. It's just the writers being silly.

Attached: Bravo D&D.png (819x460, 96K)

Begin your day with a revitalizing fap, user

Attached: 2343245.jpg (1024x964, 123K)

It was funny how he's suddenly so conflicted over killing her after she killed thousands of people for no reason when he was too disgusted to even talk to her before

Techically yeah. It's weird though for Gilly, Ellaria or Missandei to be more important while we have the likes of Oberyn, Olenna or Euron who take a lot of screentime but never made it to the intro.

Is there any dany x stannis porn yet?

lol u gay

Show Selyse was cute! CUTE!

Attached: rightful queen.jpg (386x309, 38K)

There are 15 Stannis/Dany fics on Ao3 and 264 Stannis/Sansa fics

Attached: 910ADCD2-1535-4476-A30F-E82E407BB4AD.jpg (1000x753, 609K)

Sansa fic in general is probably the most numerous. Landwhales whore write these tend to identify with her.

there should be

Except for Cersei who married Robert while not being one and nobody gave a shit

He would have just gotten cucked by some Targ pretty boy like his dad was

yes

Seconded