Man, does Louis really deserve this type of criticism?

Man, does Louis really deserve this type of criticism?

Also, Mark Walberg literally committed a hate crime against an asian guy but nobody seems to give a fuck.

Attached: dont fuck with american women.jpg (640x864, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rPkzkV1icWY
youtube.com/watch?v=0O5h4enjrHw
youtu.be/aQeepQiAARI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>vietnam shit
>guy

I never thought I'd say I feel sorry for him but I do.

yeah

>captan marvel
>brie larson
>last jedi
>rian johnson
they plant their flag on really weird places and die over and over defending them

Attached: 1551182073822.jpg (668x445, 34K)

He should have never apologized. Once they sense weakness you're done.

>w-we put him on stage on accident! we swear! it's not o-o-our fault!

Liberals make these bullshit outrage shitstorms and then make up bullshit reasons as to why they shouldn't be crucified for following their own rules.

Fuck these people.

lol what a bunch of spineless fags hopefully Louis calls them out at his next appearance

No one cares about asian men.

Louis CK is a no-talent hack who couldn't carry my underwear with the help of ten men.

Wait I only saw a headline, didn't the crowd give him a great reception?

Why would they be apologizing?

>we had no prior knowledge

this is hilarious...this is literally IMPOSSIBLE...they are literally fucking lying.

I too live in fear of Louis asking permission to jack off in front of me.

Because twitter is bigger than the crowd

Because fags on Twitter and whining and they still haven't realized that ignoring those people is the only way to handle it.
>we are sorry the 1,000s of paying customers were happy and the 100s of you who weren't there are upset
Social media is retarded

Wtf? Are they saying promoters can just bring anyone in and they'll be put on stage? Did they just have an open slot?

Louis should spend a few years in prison, register as a sex offender, and then MAYBE get to be perform in Hannah Gadsby's show. He can stand there silently as she berates him for all the crimes he and his gender have committed against womankind.

the crowd pays more

>Excuse me, milady, but may I have your permission to pleasure myself in your presence?
>No
>Okay, I will respect your wishes and refrain from masturbation at this time.
>Help, HELP I've been raped!

I can't wait for this to become so insane that people will just stop accepting it
We're way overdue for a pendulum swing

this
when you acknowledge their insane beliefs, you give them substance. you're marked forever

More the other way around, Brooklyn Bazaar is pretty small and the Twitter mob is probably 10x the size, probably comprised mostly of people who don’t like Louis CK and would never go to this venue for anything anyway. But they’re offended dammit

>MEN NEED TO GET CONSENT DONT EVEN THINK OF BEING SEXUAL WITH A WOMAN WITHOUT CONSENT
>hey do you consent to me doing this thing?
>no
>okay I won’t do it
>WHAT THE FUCK

Just give it time. He'll be back. What's he been gone for, 2 years?

It's not consent if they're too confused by the request to take it seriously.

Im just in awe how those people can completely betray and turn on their own people. Remember Joss Whedon?

2 years ago CK would have been one of the progressive guys dogpilling ("and thats a good thing") on people in that same situation. Now the guy is more ruined that a nazi rapist pedophile.

SJWs are completely devoid of any real human empathy

They don't want to get smeared and ruined by psychos, the abuse they'd get from supporting Louis is far greater than the abuse they'd get for denouncing him

>ask to do something
>somebody says yes
>you do it
>somehow that’s not consent.
Do you realize how retarded you sound?

>It's not consent even if they consent because women are dumb animals who posses no agency and get confused by simple yes or no questions
This kind of disgusting misogyny isn't acceptable on Yea Forums anymore, incel.

And then some of them DID say yes, let him beat himself off . . . but then complained later.
What in the fuck.
He fucking asked and you said yes. And you're still bitching.

>we'd like to apoligize to the people across the nation who will never visit our venue and send a fuck you to the paying customers who had a good time

It's unironically already happening. Look at how no one gave a shit about the CR7 allegations, or how everyone immediately jumped on Neymar's accuser. Furthermore, look at how the media pretty much disregarded the latest Trump allegation because they quickly realized that it wasn't worth the effort. Hell, just tonight Derrick Rose won some NBA award and everyone was thrilled for him despite the fact that he got caught up with some bullshit rape allegation not that long ago. If you're an entertainer, I think at this point if you aren't blatantly guilty of something (Cosby, Weinstein) or someone who already panders to ultra faggy people you can just deny most allegations and you'll be fine.

He should have said the venue's potential customers that don't like him are more numerous than that crowd. One crowd doesn't count for much for a business.

I think the logic is that it's not fair on an individual level, that Louie probably has suffered enough, but that it's worthwhile on a cultural level to make a permanent example of him and that male abuse of power for sex and disregard for women is a larger more insidious issue where the suffering of any individual is balanced by the potential good that widespread fundamental change off the back of it and many people questioning their own behavior might bring.

It does run counter to liberal ideas about rehabilitation and how there aren't 'good' or 'bad' people but just people who all do good and bad things and that we're all a product of our culture. I think a large part of the problem for Louie is much of his fan-base not saying that he should be forgiven, but that he did nothing wrong. I think that is a major reason why many people want to keep him out, and it's sad, because that's not his fault. Louie has always made work about social justice and progressive cultural issues. But so many people seem to have gotten confused because he isn't a snowflake and are under the impression that he's some kind of alt-right anti-women icon. Those people are doing exactly the same thing as the SJW. They're ignoring his work and just focusing on what triggers them and their 'politics'.

Brooklyn Bazaar is going to cost themselves hosting Skankfest if they don't shut the fuck up. I mean, they'll probably lose it anyway since it grows year-by-year, but still.

If you're an adult and you can't muster up the courage to say what you do or do not want, I don't give a fuck what happens to you. We've reached the point where consent in the moment is no longer acceptable? Fuck that. If you make a decision and you regret it later, tough shit.

>HE ASKED CONSENT!!!
>”hello mam would you mind if I raped you?”

>hate crime against an asian guy
you mean a fucking vietcong charlie motherfucker aka vietnam fucking shit, the enemy of america no son Maryke Mark is based

Nah Louis helped push feminist shit but he didn't really dogpile on others for this shit

weinstein got away with it too

>consent in the moment is no longer acceptable?

If you're implicitly leveraging power over someone, like you're their boss, or powerful inside their industry, it's not appropriate to ask them 'questions' like 'can i masturbate in front of you'. If you're already fucking them, or you're really good friends or something, like with Sarah Silverman, and you know they're a wierdo too, then it's appropriate.

Can he at least masturbate to it?

did he talk about the breeding grounds?

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-129113_Twitter.png (738x1043, 138K)

He did something creepy years ago and as a result should never be allowed to earn a living ever again
Not to mention, as much as I hate his politics, he is literally one of the 5 best living comedians in the world. His shit is really good, regardless of all the unfunny memes posted.

Is different. Ronaldo (or his lawyers) went completely on the offensive "shes a liar" "she wants money". Neymar's whore was trashed by the hue media.

Love it or hate it, but the true magic of Trump is that he read the zeitgeist: NEVER APOLOGIZE. Asking forgiveness used to be a nice, heroic gesture, now is a confession of defeat, a harakiri moment. Check all your cases. Only the people who apoligized went down. Cosby is still fighting on and the only reason he is losing is because is is actually a rapist who did scores of women for decades and lost the legal fight. Still, he is less of a pariah than CK or Weinstein

I said he would, as in, it would have been a completely valid joke material which he would have exploited, regardless if it was true or fake as in most of those cases

Man I can’t believe Louis C.K.’s fall from grace, he went from cuck overlord to incel creep seemingly overnight.

Now i really need to see those soles famalams

>people should be treated like humans, even if they commit crimes. We should work to reform them like in Europe instead of punish them
>except for evil white man must be punished and damned for all his life we dont like bad man he should go to prison and get raped

Brilliant

Attached: image0-1-6.jpg (750x695, 78K)

What are they apologizing for exactly?

No. Fuck that. So since he's a famous comedian, the pool of people he can approach to have sex with goes down to only other famous comedians? That's bullshit. I don't give a single solitary fuck about your made up power constructs. If you can't tell someone to fuck off just because you've elevated them above yourself in your mind, that's a you problem. We need to stop glorifying being weak-willed and making everyone a victim. Louie did exactly what he was supposed to by asking.

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL BOYS

They let a podcast network host a comedy event and Louis ck performed. Now Twitter dykes are having a hissy fit that a bunch of white guys got together and had a good time and enjoyed Louis comedy and didn't give a fuck about some creepy sexual shit he did with consenting adults years ago.

>five figures to remove photos of your feet
fucking why? how famous are your feet that you can't let them be out there?

Louie is a king, these people are spineless worms. I hope he stays sane while riding this horrible storm. I'll never stop hoping for his return.

Once and future king.

The thing i'm disappointed about with Louie, is that his comedy has taken a step backwards. Years ago he stopped doing his observational act, he tore it up, and he started doing introspective comedy about himself and his own life. That was his best work.

But now that the most fundamental and wide reaching thing in his life has happened to him, he's not using it in his act. He's back to doing 'easy' material about external stuff. I'm dissapointed. Whether it was working out a way to talk about this all in a reconcilatory fashion (I don't know how, but he had a lot of time to work it out), or just saying fuck it and goes full edgelord and burning the whole place down, appearing on stage masturbating or something, he should have come out with something about it.

It feels like he's not really owning it either way, he's being a coward, he just wants to move on, but he's built his brand on introspection and so I don't think he can just go back to doing observational humour, even though he's a master and it's hilarious, comedians are dead when they go backwards.

>should never be allowed to earn a living ever again
Lmao.
His comedy is just Dane Cook for slightly more intelligent people

That's not what I said. Absolutely he could have asked these women for a drink and then tried to fuck them if he got the right signals.

But 'can i masturbate in front of you' is not ok.

“Can I masturbate in front of you?”

“WHAT THE FUCK I DONT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION IM SUCH A STUPID WOMAN WHO CANT MAKE DECISIONS FOR MYSELF”

Either they’re equal to men in every way or men need to start making decisions for them again. I vote for the latter.

Do you ever consider that your attitude is the reason why people won't accept his apology? That they see his fanbase as an extension of him and that you're constantly throwing fuel on the fire and fucking his life over?

It was a humble brag.
1. I'm rich and 5 figures ain't shit to me
2. My feet are so awesome people jerk off to them but I'm so rich I won't let them
Women are a lot easier to figure you out when you start reading everything in a way that they intended, to make them look as great as possible.

>boss to employee: hey can you lend me a pencil?
Using your logic this is the equivalent of slavery because the person under you is under pressure to do your request.

Okay, grandma

the point is that most people are not in a position to ever say no to their boss without threatening their position at work and their livelihood, and so it's the responsibility of their boss to only ask reasonable questions.

Heard he did a set where he mostly just loudly bitched about what happened to him without making many jokes. Dunno if anyone else can confirm that he tried that kind of thing for a while but it sounds pathetic

What did he do wrong? Asking consent?

You’re condemning a man to death because he did something creepy? Looks like you’re next on the chopping block, bud. Stacy from high school put you on her list of creepy guys from high school. See ya, sorry you’re not even welcome in your own fantasy world.

He wasn't their boss

>walks up on stage
>do you guys mind if i masturbate infront of you?
i think you're on to something here

>using an intoxicant in the hope that a woman won’t be in the right mind and will as a result fuck you is more ethical than straight up asking for her consent when she’s sober.
This has to be bait

Is English your second language? I was clearly kidding.

lol zoomie is retarded

going for a drink means you spend a couple hours flirting and any sexual proposition is in context.

Women and social justice warriors are adding fuel and leading a crusade against a man with a fetish. If you’re honestly saying these women were so flabbergasted by the question that they said yes and didn’t know what that meant, you are calling these women too stupid to understand simple questions.
“Can I masturbate in front of you?” Is a closed end question. There are 2 responses. Yes and no. You’ve known what those words meant since you were 5. Don’t tell me a woman suddenly forgot and now it’s someone else fault. THAT is degrading.

It's true though. Louie apologized, sincerely. If you want to know what he did wrong, read his own statement. But his fans and 'defenders' on social media are constantly saying that he did nothing wrong. That's a large part of why people are still angry at him. It's deeply unhelpful. And it shows you've never really thought about the ideas in his act, you don't care about him either, you just care about your cultural crusade against women and sjw.

Sarcasm doesn’t convey well through text. Consider typing differently than how you talk if you wish to express certain nuances not easily recognizable through a non verbal format, my fine cultured friend.

shutup queer

Would it be appropriate for me to go up to one of my more junior co-workers and ask if i can piss on her? No, i'd get fired.

However, I do agree with Chapelle when he says that these women shouldn't have let this thing 'destroy their lives' and that they have a brittle spirit and would never have made it anyway. So please don't make the mistake of assuming that I have a dogmatic strawman position on it all.

No it isn’t. I go to drink with co-workers all the time and it’s completely non-sexual.

Fuck that dead eyed opie ginger fuck

one on one with a woman?

Obvious b8. We're talking about the cuck king and fucking Yea Forums is defending him. This conversation is ridiculous, no sane person can believe you are correct, I dont even believe you actually believe this.

They're comedians and Louis was a titan. If they refuse him he could easily kill their careers. Which is exactly what he threatened to do when the women tried to come forward.

I don't think he should be on the shit list for life, but what he did was definitely inappropriate. And he did it like ten times

>Sweetiekins girl was a bougie Jew this entire time
I'm really, really starting to question whether or not /pol/ is right about them now. Every. Fucking. Time.

Attached: 1550610700038.png (540x482, 265K)

go ask a woman you work with if you can masturbate in front of them and see what happens

You're a cool guy and totally not a retarded faggot.

Of course. I don’t know how you think the world operates but men and women are allowed to platonically drink together. I have plenty of women friends I’ll drink with alone.

So do I.
But how about a woman who is not already your friend?

Appropriateness wasn’t the question and
I don’t think it should even be considered. Maybe it’s because I have self respect and am more than just a walking talking penis, but I would say no. Even if it killed my career. They got to where they were without letting guys cum in front of them (maybe)so I think they should work that in to their act instead of being offended and deflecting all of their problems.

you americans seriously need to sort your shit out

Marky mark played the game right and cultivated a conservative fan base so liberals have no power over him

You vietnam fucking shit

Thank you user! I appreciate your kind words and forwardness. You’re learning well. Maybe someday you’ll even be able to make informed decisions and face the consequences of your action like a normal man. Just kidding! I’m sure you get the roastie treatment and nothing is your fault ^_^

most incel post in this entire thread

Louis threatened to kill their careers if they told anyone, which he easily could have done considering they were F list comedians and he was the most famous comedian in the country.

Stop being such a fucking moron

>a safe space with diverse programming

>Sarcasm doesn’t convey well through text
that’s bullshit

>Even if it killed my career.
It's so fucking obvious you're a NEET. Easy to say this when you don't have a career. People work their whole lives just for a shot at comedy and you act like its an easy decision to have some putrid, fat balding faggot take it from you

Attached: 1363155549790.gif (170x207, 80K)

This. It’s a fucked up world if my boss can’t ask to fuck me. I’m gonna say yes, she’s hot as hell, but she should definitely be able to ask without getting fired. I give my employees a one freebie policy through HR every year. One egregious sex act in the office or inappropriate thing is forgiven or ignored. Works well. I’m a dentist with 8 hot-ish assistants and hygienists so tensions rise every now and then. Mostly between them. Women are real petty and bitchy and passive aggressive.

Kinda weird how all this used to work just by laying down some ground-rules in the past.

user it's cool if it's a female boss

wasn't that ari shaffir chasing a woman round on stage completely naked on stage that tonight? before louie was on-stage?

>pretending like you have employees
man you're pathetic dude

Are we witnessing Louie's redemption arc and unjustification?

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-003022_Chrome.jpg (1440x1903, 750K)

women find it harder to say no to things, especially to powerful people
they are in general more agreeable.

it's not a positive or negative thing, or an opinion, it's just a fact.
so don't assume men and women are the same, because they're not.
women's place in a sexual situation is also different from a mans, they can be crushed like soft fruit, and they enjoy that feeling of weakness, but it's nonetheless a fundamentally different feeling from what you know.

>a safe space with diverse programming
This literally means nothing in this context. What does Louis CK jacking off in front of some women have to do with diversity? It feels like they're just using these words as a substitute for Christian morals at this point.

But user he's ugly and he had sex. That's a hate crime. Also, he's a list of things I made up that you can use to pretend he deserves the hate: he's a rapist, he held the door, he used his position of power

Did he take it from them? No, they whined and complained and quit because they had to make a tough decision for once in their lives. Keep up that white knighting, I’m sure you’ll start making more than the jannies soon enough! Meanwhile I’m gonna go work a real job so I don’t have to debase myself in front of a crowd and talk about vaginas for 30 minutes.

Imagine living somewhere that you need permission and $800 in permits to own a carefully neutered and curated firearm

>confused by the request
That just means "you're so ugly I don't think you're allowed to even ASK to have sex with me and if you do, that's rape even if I agree, that's how ugly you are".

cringe

Insults!? On my Laotian astrology board!? Help, police! White knights are defending women they’ve never met for brownie points on the internet!

how the fuck does a dude masturbating in front of you kill your career

If you consent to rape, it's not rape you fucking retard.

>defending a fat ginger cuck
yikes. have sex

Attached: 1490248424428.jpg (580x565, 166K)

>take it from you
Again, no proofs, just bullshit you're making up as you go along. Go fuck yourself

Are you defending losers yet? Is this even shill level or are you one of the ladies who refused her 15 minutes of fame and COMEDY GOLD in one of her bits? Your job is to make me laugh at your suffering and you couldn’t even do that right! Must be miserable knowing your only value is a hole between your legs lmao.

he said he they told anyone they'd be blacklisted

>I don't like the way he looks, his career needs to be destroyed!!
The truth comes out

You first! Those women are so thankful for saving them from mean words on Yea Forums! You can’t tell how frothy their loins are for you?

Attached: 0298598958.png (495x227, 24K)

Why are you samefagging so much? Louis isn't going to cum on your gf tonight dude, give it a rest

>People work their whole lives just for a shot at comedy
Ahahahaha, that is literally the saddest thing I have ever heard in my life.
IMAGINE sucking dicks so that you get a chance to be a stand up comedian, holy shit.
Though it explains why majority of female comedians are utterly worthless.

>If you consent to rape, it's not rape

Attached: 5110C16A-32B6-4D14-858C-4D6602ADE4DD.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

OH MY GAAAWWWWWD IMAGINE SOMEONE BEING LIKE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
I'M LITERALLY SHAKING

>they consented to Louis jacking off to them

Attached: 6BAC4D55-A1C5-4F7D-BAD1-F33BF48A6F1A.jpg (901x1390, 170K)

I wish women would berate me while I jerk off desu

I am sure you were already awarded many sexes for your valiant efforts. Even better if this site had karma points.

based, I really want to see his set now

Holds true for pretty much every career. People work for like fifteen years as a stock broker or whatever only to get blacklisted when they refuse to fuck the floor manager. Dunno why you're trying so hard to be edgy

Attached: 1465750337406.jpg (720x960, 124K)

how many times are you going to respond to the same post

>if both parties tell leftshit that it wasn't rape, it is not only rape but also Hitler

Reminds me of that fotball player's college case, where someone else reported consensual sex of a couple, and the administration suspended him even though both of them testified that it was consensual.

>Louis CK
>Formerly Famous

did they see trumps cock too ?

>m-muh lived experience
>muh hearsay

Fuck off, tranny. If you don't know how to protect yourself in corporate environment then do us all a favor and join the 40%.

this is what literal fascism looks like, through the guise of 'helping' people
fucking hypocrite idiots

>resetera revolutionary doesn't know how to check for user responses

You are gonna need more money for dem programs to fit in.

>It does run counter to liberal ideas about rehabilitation and how there aren't 'good' or 'bad' people
and this is why this is insane, they want felons to vote, but they can't forgive on a per individual basis.

And it's ironic all the Democrats are the ones being #MeToo'ed, you rarely see any Republican or third party fuck getting accosted by the Twitter retards in regards to that topic.

>Stop bodyshaming!
>Expect you can body shame if you don't like a person

Because modern businesses bend over backwards to assuage the mindless leftist outrage mob. No exceptions

Given the state of this world I'm pretty sure some of those former mossad techies have probably fapped to her feet. Just imagine. 5 figures to sell a lie to a woman about how you were able to delete something off the internet.

>liberal ideas about rehabilitation
CK is a fucking white male. I am in shock that there are still people who believe in any sort of shitlib leniency and don't realize they are the iredeemable enemy, when there are government and corporate groups that openly state that they want them gone.
What part of dismantling systems of oppression don't CK and people like you don't understand?
I for one am glad that Louis got fucked in the ass by shit he helped to build, for once it hit soneone who deserves it, and not some poor working class guy.

Louis will always have a massive fanbase, and will always sellout any venue he goes to. The people whining about him aren't fans of his, or even the comedy scene in general, and never were. He made a fucking huge mistake making an open apology, and legitimized the complaints.

In his defense, he was the first person to get hit by the weinstein fallout, and nobody had quite realized how insane and vicious these people are. Taking it on the chin, apologizing and admitting to mistakes probably seemed like a good idea at the time. I only hope he has stopped giving a shit, because he doesn't need to. He's doing comedy now though so I think he probably has.

>mostly whined on stage about what happened to him
I guess that's one way to put it... idk I thought it was funny. You guys are weird. You want him to acknowledge it, but when he does, you say hes whining, so wtf do you even really want

youtube.com/watch?v=rPkzkV1icWY
Isn't it frightenly good to have a dong?

If Vincent Li can be forgiven and reformed into a decent member of society then I don't see why Louis can't be forgiven as well. Some people need to be reminded of that it seems.

What they want is for Louis to use his position to shove as much of their apparatchik comrades into the industry as he can, then they'll stop attacking him. The scenario is always the same.

Attached: 1548496324923.gif (365x254, 1.87M)

CK doesn't need forgiveness from you, you snivelling cocksucker.

Practice what you preach, mongloid. I have no idea what you're trying to infer either. You seem schizo.

>t. 600 pound life

So according to these people Louis CK should never work again or talk to people or be seen ever again?

wut

>meet any American ever
>"my name's Louis"
>"oh neat, like the comedian"
No, like the seventeen Louis that ruled France as king, like Louis-Napoleon emperor of the French, like Louis Pasteur inventor of the vaccine, like Louis Lumière inventor of the cinema...
My parents didn't give me this name to be compared to a balding hack.

are you really trying to get clout because people had the same name as you

Yeah, this is all very selective

I will follow in the footsteps of Louis XI of France.

posting on Yea Forums is a great start

>this guy's never made a chick friend at a bar without get chub and going "OH NO, I'M GETTING A BONER"
good luck in life

Attached: 1549833387975.jpg (169x152, 8K)

Yes, they most likely did, because I doubt your parents knew of any of those people.

More Louis the whining fat loser on 4channel

OH NO NO NO

He doesn't need anything from anyone, he needs to announce show, and then watch how many people come to watch him.

We're french c:

I'm actually very skinny. Honestly have no clue why the stereotype here doesn't go "user the skinny whining loser". Most of you that are dumb enough to put up pictures of yourselves are skinny as fuck.

Where would a NEET get the money to make himself obese? Do you have any idea what a burger king costs these days.

There is no redemption in progressivism when he himself represents the primordial evil.
He got crushed by the same kommisariat he helped to build, but I doubt that he'll take the hint.

buger king is cheap as fuck, you can get 30 chicken nuggets for like $5

>We're french c:
I am so sorry user, I hope you'll get better.

I pity your metabolism if you can get fat on those. Anyways who buys chicken nuggets?
You're there to get a burger, it's in the name.

kalb means dog in many semitic languages

you can get fat on anything if you eat enough of it, and as an American I'd know a lot more than you about what people order at Burger King

wow I'm surprised someone on here actually wants to talk about his comedy

I agree completely, his current stuff has been so disappointing because it's so BASIC
he's had one of the most interesting twisted life events happen to him and none of his new material shed any insight about his situation

his new sets are full of the most fan-pandering aggressive unfunny things, just doubling down on this misogynistic tone that people thought he had when really it was the surface level of much deeper character/act he had built
now I don't know if that depth exists anymore, I think he will have to defend himself by doubling down on his loud new tone for the rest of his days

Not even kidding - I sincerely believe that if Louis did everything in your post, word for word, there would be thinkpieces about how "it's a good start" and "he's still not forgiven" and "this is only the beginning of healing."

at this point there will be thinkpieces about anything no matter what

All he did was ask if he could wank in front of some women. I can't believe how overblown this is

Because getting outrage on twitter is very bad for business, or at least marketing thinks so.

Pizza slices are $1 here

How did "incel" become so mainstream? Those are all normalfags, why are they spouting Chan lingo?

incel is reddit lingo

My point is that Louis could flagellate himself onstage with a cat-o-nine-tails and the prevailing attitude in the media would still be smug and unimpressed and insistent that he's nowhere NEAR penance.

nice post facto rationalization but it's not actually true. "people"* won't accept his apology because they just want something to rage over in order to boost their own woke status.

*you seem to imply that people in general give a shit. in reality it is a fraction of a tiny percentage of the population.

They're obsessed and have no hobbies.

killing these cunts is going to be so sweet

Lmao you will always be compared to this fat bald ginger jew

the more you bend over the more they will demand, because any apology is seen as an admission that you deserve it.

>safe space
>diverse
>guidelines and policies
>vetting people

Why bother write anything besides those buzzwords that signal your virtue? You can instantly tell the origin of the issue.

>it's your fault everyone is a whiney baby!

>incel
>Chan lingo
hello normalfag

Reddit stole it

Don't forget
>3. I know mossad guys

Because he's definitely done anything resembling penance instead of doubling down on being a middle school tier edgelord with an axe to grind.
/sarcasm

>we were afraid to stop it because the crowd would've erupted in anger
>then apologize on twitter
So they're unintentionally admitting they realize the only people that want to censor are isolated retards on social media.

Yea Forums and reddit both stole it from puahate anyway

propaganda campaign by big tech and leftist journalists

Attached: fuckoffscum.png (1900x680, 364K)

Pretty sure it originated from /r9k/, good job playing yourself newfag

From some BB boards, yes. But the term was introduced to Yea Forums from reddit, not the other way around.

No it didn’t.

Is this bait or are you really that new?

>management felt stopping it may have out our staff in danger because of the large crowd
This is fucking hilarious. Even the audiences in fucking Brooklyn love Louie. The only ones opposed to him coming back are these fucking cowards afraid of checkmarks on twitter that can't draw a dime.

Louis CK is a talentless hack but yeah that's some stupid bullshit. "Diverse programming" you mean diverse like only supporting one opinion?

Yes that's exactly how marketing works. Good job.

>look, this niche phrase that loser shut-ins used to refer to themselves didn't start getting googled until people told normies about it on TV, IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!11!!1!
Never go full retard.

WISH I WAS A LEFTOID

I'D TAKE THIS GROVELING SHOW OF WEAKNESS TO REALLY HARASS THIS PLACE, MAKE IT MY MISSION
THIS TYPE OF SELF FLAGELLATING TRASH DESERVES TO BE DRIVEN OUT OF BUSINESS AS A LESSON TO THE OTHERS

>I WAS LITERALLY RAPED BY THE BROOKLYN BAZAAR
AND THATS A GOOD THING :^)

>4 THINGS I HATE
DAILY DOUBLE!

The checkmarks on twitter can and will prevent others who are afraid of the checkmarks from associating with your business. You can bet the next time they try to host some big name that performer will get hundreds of tweets demanding they don't go to this venue because it's a mysogynistic shithole.

Attached: 1561336736696.jpg (462x346, 42K)

There's nothing worse than whataboutism. What CK did was heinous. He deserves to be shunned.

>t. leftist

Remember the comstant Louis "the cuck" ck threads?

TOTAL KUCK TO LITERALLY HITLER(IE BASED)

2019: LOUIS DID NOTHING WRONG

>SJW
>spending money
Funny joke

>There's nothing worse than whataboutism
Why? Because it always exposes you as total hypocrites with no actual beliefs or values.

No it wasn't. He's still a cuck but he did nothing wrong.

>t. Soviet propagandist

What's good about a jew jerking his micro dick?

Soviets were left wing fucking retard

What's heinous about it?

All rapists should be in jail for life.

nah, you're thinking of your comrades in big tech and newsmedia

Attached: DgJpO-gVMAAQToQ.jpg (1005x1200, 141K)

Because it's a disingenuous argument where the only goal is to deflect away from legitimate criticism by changing the subject. Pointing out someone else did a bad thing doesn't change the fact of the bad thing we were talking about before you deployed the rhetorical equivalent of screaming "what's that behind you" and running away.

Have people truly gone this insane?

I LIKE HOW ELLEN PAO LOST HER SEXISM DISCRIMINATION LAWSUIT

BOYS CLUB YOU STUPID BITCH :^)

YES EVEN THE JUDGE LMAO

NOW BACK TO THE KITCHEN SWEETY

It's disgusting, degenerate, immoral, and he should be hung from, the nearest light post and beat like a pinata?

>i don't know why obama didn't drone bomb these incels himself
>"too old" - t. obama

YOU MEAN THOSE WOMEN WERE LITERALLY RAPED?

LITERALLY, RAPED?

>/sarcasm
>>>/reddit/
>>>/twitter/

Good lord. Either that's some extravant bait or you really need to go back you fucking faggot.

They were raped by the image of his pathetic jew chode, yes.

As raped as it gets. Their experiences were so bad they set a new standard for how raped a human being can be.

Guess I've been raped by the image of black cocks that's constantly being spammed on this board then. I should sue.

Do people seriously find this cringy offensive garbage funny?
youtube.com/watch?v=0O5h4enjrHw

NOT SWAYED

TOUGHEN UP SLUTS
MAYBE WALK OUT OF THE ROOM IDIOTS

BUT WAIT, THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING TO GAIN
I'LL STICK AROUND THEN :^)

By that logic our bosses are making us slaves since we regularly do non contractual things.

>user can you finish this project tonight past 6 pm?
>help I’m being raped!

HOO DOGGY YOU SURE SHOWED ME HOW TO NOT BE CHEEKY ON THE INTERNET, THANKS PAL
/sarcasm :^)

You try walking out of the room when you're being viciously raped. It's impossible.

>I literally don't know anything about political spectrums or where the term whataboutism comes from
It shows.

This is from like a year ago, cuck. Of course nu-Yea Forums wouldn't know.

LITERALLY VICIOUSLY RAPED?

LIKE LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY VICIOUSLY RAPED?

>paying 5 figures to remove photos from internet
If at least one person has them saved on disk then that’s pointless. Did she actually throw away $10k+ on that? Kek

jumping in on the conversation here, but the distinction between a slave-slave and a wage-slave is ... blurry-ish.

Worse. She was figuratively raped. If she had literally been raped she might have gained super powers like Sansa Stark.

literally and figuratively the most unironically raped person in the history of the universe

holy based

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-104117.jpg (720x801, 264K)

My God, those Incels have to be stopped. Post the part of the article that proves this happened. Then we can get this horrible incel arrested!

It doesn't have anything to do with fairness. Normies cannot be fair because they don't have capacity for abstract thought. They are just performing social convention. Fuck Louis is convention, and fuck Walberg is not. There is not anything more to it.

Forget about fairness when dealing with normies.

How do you hide a mobile phone in the bathroom?

Cry more leftoid Cult Marxist

Incel? More like Chad

Why is Louie the only me too guy making headlines?

>By that logic our bosses are making us slaves since we regularly do non contractual things.
>>user can you finish this project tonight past 6 pm?

well yes. that example is in many circumstances, around several and exploitative overwork, absolute bullshit and should not be able to happen.

>pay five figures to remove photos from the internet
That's not how the internet works

I HEAR THOSE SOLES ARE PRETTY UMM, SWEETY :^)

GAS THE FOOTFAGS BTW FUCKING PLEB FETISH LMAO
ALSO TARANTINO IS A HACK

ELLEN PAO IS A LUNATIC FEMINIST CRUSADER
WHO GOT BTFO ON A 16 MILLION DOLLAR LAWSUIT AGAINST A VC FIRM WHO FIRED HER WITH CAUSE BECAUSE SHES A FUCKING SCAMMER

>#BELIEVEWOMEN
NOT THIS ONE FOR DAMN SURE, NOT A SINGLE WORD :^)

Attached: 1488280602763.jpg (1200x900, 337K)

*severe and exploitative

He wasn’t their boss. And having a “senior co-worked” proposition you isn’t unethical, you dense fucking cunt.

I can’t even count the times I’ve been propositioned at company christmas or summer parties by married senior roasties. Did I feel that my career was threatened if I said no to their sexual advances? No, because I’m not fucking retarded.

Incels have an increased tech stat due to not putting any points into the reproduction skill tree. I am sure it was quite an ingenious contraption.

If I had to do it, I'd dislodge one of those ceiling panels, put a hole in it and tape the phone on top before putting it back in

There is an unstated "crabs in a bucket" mentality among comedians. Your fellow comedians WILL destroy you to advance their career and projects, because there are only so many "top guys" at any given time and jealousy runs rampant if you are not part of the "it" crowd.

Furthermore, "I Love You Daddy" was one big motive rant justifying the idea of old and powerful Hollywood men preying on naive women as being natural and perfectly fine. One of the big plot points of the film, BTW was Rose Byrne shaming Louis's character when he finds out that his underage daughter is fucking an older man, by claiming that she did the exact same thing: fuck an older man when she was underaged. Rose's character defends the relationship, citing the fact that her older lover "mentored" her and that her entire Hollywood career only happened because of the older man getting her acting work once he got tired of her, in terms of rewarding her for being exploited, with an A-List acting career.

"I Love You Daddy" was basically one huge red-pill that ensured that once #MeToo started up, Louis head would be on a spike. It's also why Louis has gotten so bitter with his new stand-up; he pretty much has sussed out that by the sexual abusers in Hollywood wanted to make an example out of him for daring to break omerta and expose how old men prey on underaged girls.

sexual advances are fundamentally different to threatening wierd fetish stuff that almost no women are even into.

it's like asking to piss on you

and the male-female dynamic is different. I don't know why you cunts all conveniently flip on whether it is or isn't to suit your argument.

>There is an unstated "crabs in a bucket" mentality among comedians. Your fellow comedians WILL destroy you to advance their career and projects, because there are only so many "top guys" at any given time and jealousy runs rampant if you are not part of the "it" crowd.

This. It's no coincidence that one of the chief "Keep Louis CK blackballed" folks in Hollywood is Apatow. Who's career is in the toilet and most likely jealous of how Louis was in the process of crossing over from comedian to serious actor .

I think I Love you Daddy didn't have a concrete position on the whole thing. Rose Bryne's justification might speak just to how insidious and widely internalized the whole thing is, not just that she's right.

At the very least the film is an interesting bit of dialogue in the conversation, rather than a hill to die on. And very few actually interesting conversations are even had on this subject, it's mostly all pointless posturing on either side. It's a shame really that the film was killed. Even IF you interpret it as problematic, it's at least saying things to discuss further and think about. And it was a good film.

Louie in general was saying interesting things in his past work.

How long until Andrew Schulz gets metoo'd?

Are you insinuating that the Jews she used for this service were less than fully honest with her?

I’ve had a senior department manager, a 50-something married roastie, say with a straight face that she wanted to tie me down to a massage table and sit on my face till I passed out.

That’s not normal. But did I find it uncomfortable? Little bit. Did I find it threatening? No, because I’m not fucking retarded. And you can fuck right off with your retarded mental gymnastics to justify why it’s fine for women to do X to men, while it’s a career-destroyer for men to do X to women.

get a load of this pushover

>Rose's character defends the relationship, citing the fact that her older lover "mentored" her and that her entire Hollywood career only happened because of the older man getting her acting work once he got tired of her, in terms of rewarding her for being exploited, with an A-List acting career.
So this is why Hollywood hated it. The timing could not have been worse with the MeToo stuff.

I hope you get raped. Real deal rape.

>>There is an unstated "crabs in a bucket" mentality among comedians.
HANNIBAL BURESS DID COSBY RAW
SNITCHES GET STITCHES FUCKING FAGGOT

OFFICIAL LIST OF PEOPLE WHO DID NOTHING WRONG
COS
LOUIE
HITLER
THE LIST GOES ON

Get better buzzwords you imbecilic chromosomal aberration.

How long did it take before you passed out?

>There is an unstated "crabs in a bucket" mentality among comedians.
Which comedians have gone after Louis CK? I'm only really familiar with Bill Burr and Joe Rogan but they both seem pretty sympathetic towards him.

I tipped a stripper extra to let me suck her tits and toes.

I feel that if she were given the platform she'd say she was uncomfortable and that I coerced her knowing her financial situation and did it without her consent

just did. she laughed and gave me her number

Nice job instantly devaluing your own point, incel

I know Dave Smith is already redpilled on the nature of the media and the left, but Luis and Jay are getting a first hand taste of this. within a couple weeks they had the Milo situation forcing them to leave the Creek, and now this.

every comedian will go through this, ESPECIALLY the ones who are lockstep with the left. they went after Jamie Kilstein, and Louie was embarrassing himself on TV on behalf of Hillary. comedy will be solidly right wing for decades to come.

She's not very smart...

>Dave Smith
>Jay
>Milo
Are we supposed to know who these people are

Everyone knows who Milo is.

>everyone does everything in bad faith because I know that's what I'd do if I could get away with it

Oh Sweeties online stole my feet pics.

Attached: 1558836773444.jpg (400x400, 21K)

I'm not blaming her for something she didn't do, more like expressing a fear of a possibility

think of it like strippers fighting for rights in general, and what that would be like in 20 years

Someone post the pic of her crying. She has no make up on and looks like shit. Also her teeth are so fucking crooked.

ITs self projection. Look at all the men and women who throw around Incel as a insult. They are usually over weight, ugly and struggle to stay in relationships.

UMM, DELET THIS?? SWEETY :^)

SWEETYPOSTING PEAKED AFTER THE ELECTION
BUT ITS A CLASSIC, SHES A REAL INNOVATOR

Attached: 1493995583928.jpg (586x448, 76K)

I don't think she understands the internet, you can't just delete photos once they've been uploaded and spread around no matter how much money you throw at the problem.

>2019
>Louis CK is based
>Bill Burr is cuck

weirdest timeline

all work is sex work

Do you really think that people on the internet would do that?

Attached: humans.jpg (1200x989, 163K)

Dave Smith is a comedian but he also goes on Fox News regularly. He does a podcast about politics with an anarchist libertarian view called Part of the Problem.
Luis J Gomez and Big Jay Oakerson are also comedians. The three of them do the Legion Of Skanks podcast. It's not very good but it's sorta popular. They used to broadcast it live from the Creek And Cave club in New York, but the manager threw them under the bus for inviting Milo on the podcast. Skankfest is their comedy festival.

Milo is a gay british guy who loves Trump and is a publicity whore. The left successfully killed his momentum by bringing up him talking to Joe Rogan about having sex with older men before he was 18.

THE UPCOMING CROP OF WOMEN ARE MAD AS FUCK AT THE OLD #METOO CROP

THEIR SEX SHORTCUT UP THE LADDER JUST GOT BTFO

MEN ARE AVOIDING EVEN HIRING THEM DUE TO LIABILITY OF ACCUSATION

OF COURSE THE SOLUTION IS JUST GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN, WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACE WAS A MISTAKE :^)

Attached: 1561062629601.jpg (352x407, 15K)

What was the context? Was she hot? How was her cunt?

I feel like Burr is mostly paying lip service to left-wing politics because his wife is a black feminist. He doesn't seem particularly enthusiastic about it, but making the odd comment about white males here and there probably saves him from fights at home.
>that Joe Rogan podcast episode where Joe brings up some blue checkmark saying "I would never vote for a white man"
>Burr says that's not racist

Jesus, Louie's tastes are awful. What's wrong with jews? He could be plowing fan pussy every night if he wanted.

>as if the alt-right don't make a billion youtube videos crying about the exact same thing.

And then at the end, he turns to face her, and asks, "Where's the bloody jokes?!"

has anyone seen her soles, are they actually that good?

If you work unpaid overtime you are being raped.

We have a massage therapist who comes into our place of work once a week. We were at a company christmas gathering, and somehow the conversation got steered into the massage therapist guy. At which point she said that.

She was probably hot when she was in her 20s. But at that time she was a 50-something wrinkly old bag. Obviously I declined her proposition.

you know what they say, the older the berry the sweeter the juice

Sure are a lot incels in this thread. I would tell you to HS, but not even your incel king louis can achieve that.

Then finish being ugly and go off and die like your dog of a namecestor. Mine built guillotines.

>you rarely see any Republican or third party fuck getting accosted by the Twitter retards in regards to that topic.
Because they don't care and disregard it, and so therefore it has no power over them

deep

Louius CK deserves it every fucking bit because all these years he's whined and ran his mouth about all this SJW shit and how men need to change, he did the exact same shit.

He has always been an unfunny comedian who just so happened to wrap his lips around Judd Apatow's dick.

Louis was essentially the "whiny self deprecating white man" joke that grew old real fast. Then the minute he got some fame he said "come on men, we need to change, be right back going to flog my dick at Sarah Silvermen again"

imagine unironically thinking that louie ck isn't funny

Attached: Ladies-laughing-.jpg (2365x2057, 656K)

seriously i dont get it.
so the guy had a fetish of whipping his dick out around friends?
how is that worthy of black listing the dude.
>louis ck bad!
>*drinks slave enabling coca cola*
American outrage culture is pathetic.

standing ovation

where did it ever say he threatened their careers?? I’ve literally never read that

>Imagine thinking he is.
Rich Vos's hacky bits are better then Louis.

>Retroactively withdraws consent

Attached: garfunkel-and-oates.jpg (1440x750, 186K)

I have to wonder what kind of brain worms you have to have to be such a hardcore conterian you defend louie ck. You know full well if he didnt get caught he would still be doing the social justice cuck shit.
Christ, i think some of you really are low iq morons.

If you actually knew anything you would be happy he got burned. Its like you have a retard trigger that makes you defend anything social justice warriors dont like, like you are incapable of nuance and coming to the idea both louie and that broad in ops pic fucking suck

Like, read this shit, this stupid motherfucker thinks louie is some crusader and not some stupid fat cunt who just wanted to make propganda to brainwash cunts into fucking old cunts like him

>But we're keeping 100% of the ticket sales

Louis got too smug too quick, never liked the dude so I don't see why he should be given a pass. Literally nobody else would, except Bobby Lee. Louis CK getting canceled? Yes please!

So they will be giving away the money they made that night, right?

Get a load of this cuck who works overtime
Might as well have had his cock in your mouth

Examples?

People have never cared when it's about athletes. Trump is in a league of his own. It's like he said. He could murder someone in plain view of everybody and people wouldn't care.

So....body shaming is okay?

>admits that she uses mossad to manipulate the internet
>expects us to believe those likes and retweets are real

Bravo, ladies. Now no guy wants to work with you.

When dealing with SJWs you need to keep in mind that they think it's bad when you do a negative thing to somebody, but only when that somebody is lower on the Oppression Pyramid than you.

It goes like this:
White straight male
White straight female
Other type of male
Other type of female
Black male
Black female
Gay
Trans
Muslim

Therefore it's always okay to do anything against a white male.

Louis has become a legend because of this stupid shit. Every time he shows up somewhere it's a big deal.

He was at Skankfest this weekend and got a standing ovation.

youtu.be/aQeepQiAARI

> too quick

He was a working comic for like 20 years before he got big...

>Louis threatened to kill their careers if they told anyone, which he easily could have done considering they were F list comedians and he was the most famous comedian in the country.
Sauce on this claim?

So he's a cuck?