Ever notice how Christian film doesn't exist?

Meanwhile every great film has been created by an atheist. Christians hate education and culture and prefer hating LGBTQ and Muslims.

Don't mind atheists like me, we're busy with little things like reaching the stars through knowledge, equality, and this thing called tolerance of other humans like Jesus preached ffs

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 7K)

didnt read a single thing in your post bc it looks boring and i dont give a shit but i saw a picture of nick and i just came to say i want to fuck him

Fucking lol

Fellini was a devout catholic.

>blocks your furry kinolet path

Attached: IMG_5944.jpg (807x807, 64K)

Ever notice you are reading this in Nick's voice?

You guys ever wake up and find yourself back on 2008 Yea Forums?

Attached: godisreal.jpg (602x1024, 98K)

>memes from his Apple device

Bergman was Christian, Fellini was Christian, Tarkovsky was Christian... I'm not religious either but you gotta give them their due. Also gotta respect all the great Jewish and Muslim artists.

Attached: The_Young_Pope.png (1437x1348, 2.83M)

based retard

Christian Film Is (Not) Dead

Sometimes I have dreams that I’ve traveled to the 90’s and I tell everyone that Deep Throat is Mark Felt; they don’t seem to give a shit and for some reason I find their indifference really funny. Then I tell them about 9/11 and Trump’s presidency, their incredulity makes me laugh so hard I wake up. What does it mean?

Fuck that cancer. I left Yea Forums for the textboards in 2006.

>777
The gods have spoken.

i wish

>Then I tell them about 9/11 and Trump’s presidency
You should tell them about the dotcom bubble, the rise of the internet, the tech giants, bitcoin, etc, instead you feed them information they could not use.

Athiest jews control hollywood so duhhh. Go ahead, just try making a pro christian modern blockbuster. You gotta be a real big name to make ir happen.

Attached: fedora-wearers-in-a-nutshell_c_2498073.jpg (500x718, 145K)

Malick

Look at this fag. How does it feel to be BTFO by superior pro-Theist posters, OP? Enjoy burning in hell after being proven wrong about the existence of God.

Attached: ChadMel.jpg (960x628, 104K)

>Meanwhile every great film has been created by an atheist. Christians hate education and culture and prefer hating LGBTQ and Muslims.
>Don't mind atheists like me, we're busy with little things like reaching the stars through knowledge, equality, and this thing called tolerance of other humans like Jesus preached ffs

Attached: 1529255486850.png (628x356, 183K)