Character goes to a bar

>character goes to a bar
>He drink drives home

Attached: 1514645488345.jpg (640x628, 40K)

>character orders something
>the cool regulars make fun of his drink choice

>what is it your period?

you can do most things subconsciously
...if your will is strong enough

>drink drives
why is brit slang so stupid sounding

>takes one sip
>leaves

>OP thinks 75% of drivers on the road on Friday or Saturday aren't "drink driving."

Attached: 1560888133365.png (894x773, 48K)

Driving drunk is a really good way to ruin your life like a retard

I think you meant to say that he drives home drunk.

>drink 3 bottles of water
>wait an hour
>pee
>drive just fine

>tfw boomers got to drink and drive all the time and mostly got taken home in the event they were pulled over
>tfw zoomers get pulled over and financially raped for 10k plus years of public service for drinking and driving

Attached: 1496579023223.jpg (345x336, 214K)

>I am personally capable of controlling a car no matter what level of intoxication I'm up to. That's a gift that I have. At the moment the lord denies me from exercising that gift.

Attached: Dean Learner.jpg (280x210, 8K)

This. I once got pulled over by a cop on my way home and I was kinda tipsy with an open container. The based cop just told me to pull over at a gas station to throw away the container then go straight home. Haven't driven drunk since then because I don't want to push my luck.

boomers make everyone suffer for shit they got away with

designated drivers don't exist outside of fiction

this but unironically

>character leaves bar after after barely touching his drink

There have been 2 separate occasions where I was blackout drunk at a bar and somehow wound up home in my own car. Surprisingly nothing happened but after reading stories and just general opinions I no longer risk driving even a little buzzed.

People with type 2 dieabutus should have to do it

>Tfw I always do it to hide the fact that I can't take shots

my dad was such a fucking master at drunk driving its not even funny.
like four times a week he would come home barely able to walk yet somehow never crashed in the 23 years that i knew him.
god i miss that fat faggot

>Admitting you're a slave to public opinion
lmaoing at ur lyf

If you were black it would have been a very different story.

Jesus just get a uber or bike it you lardasses, drink driving not only places your life at risks but needlessly endangers everyone else for your own convenience. Don't be selfish.

how is it not selfish to ask me to care about everyone's safety