Since Justin Bieber vs Tom Cruise fight in the UFC could be in the works...

>Since Justin Bieber vs Tom Cruise fight in the UFC could be in the works. There's another big star that is very interested fighting in the UFC.

>Pom Klementieff has expressed much interest in starting her MMA career. She has said WMMA is much more popular than modeling and been watching the sport grow since Ronda Rousey made her impact

Would you want to see Pom succeed in her MMA career or fail?

Attached: pom-klementieff-avengers-endgame-premiere-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7EbLkIqv_Q&t=590
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She would probably fail. Too Fragile. But I would let her beat me up.

>She has said WMMA is much more popular than modeling

Total bullshit.

Sure. Anybody with basic training can work a couple tournaments. Just spend 4 years training and going to events
>t. basic black belt and State top 10 wrestler

>But I would let her beat me up.
You actually wouldn't have to. It's a well-known truism among operators that women make far more effective hand-to-hand combatants than men. Longer reach, lower center of gravity, stronger legs, etc. There's a reason you never see men fighting women. Same way they have separate divisions in MMA.

Attached: 903240989082.webm (720x720, 826K)

>wrestler
gay

I would then not let her beat me up I would try very hard to beat her up and get beat up in the process what an erotic thought.

She will fail much harder than CM Punk MMA career.

gr8 b8 m8 8/8 top r8

This.

kek his hand grazes the boob when he moves to push her off and he immediately just puts it somewhere else

I want to see her fight Karen Fukuhara naked.

There isn't a single place to put your hands that wouldn't land you in jail.

Sign me up as wmma test dummy!

WMMA kits are almost close to being naked.

Attached: 1265923753743.jpg (700x525, 87K)

>pom getting her face fucked up
F

Pom has actual martial arts experience she has a pretty good shot in the octagon. She'll be headlining main card events fighting cans until she ready to fight the big ones.

Pom could be the next big thing for the long run than Punks shitty career.

BASED TOM WOULD ABSOLUTELY MAUL THAT FAGGOT

She's 33, she's ready to be a mom and going for other things in life. Yeah MMA seems like single moms and pastured hot women are the best going for them.

>She has said WMMA is much more popular than modeling

Lies.

THAT GENTLE TAKEDOWN, LIKE PUTTING A BABBY TO BED AND TUCKING HIM IN

WOMEN LMAO

I'D HEEM THAT BITCH FULL BLAST JUST TO SHOW HER WHOS BOSS, WAKE UP SWEETY U AINT GOT SHIT :^)

Female wrestler?

Pom would get absolutely mauled by very good female fighters even the cans around her would be tough to win.

She can be the best good looking fighting but she'll end as the worse fighter unimaginable.

What are best KINO MMA KO you have seen Yea Forums?

>pic related

Attached: 1560065639742.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I'm not knowledgeable about fighting but wouldn't kicking someone like that possibly kill them?

The Korean Zombie ko from last Saturday was pretty based

EVERY BLOW TO THE HEAD MAKES U MORE RETARDED

THE NFL TAKES SHIT FOR TACKLES IN FULL GEAR CAUSING MICRO CONCUSSIONS
IMAGINE GETTING HEEMED UNCONSCIOUS

How does she simultaneously kind of look like she's like 25 in the thumbnail but also like 60 years old when you view the full size image

I'd love to do that to Warwick Davis.

A BOOMER MIDGE IS ABOUT AS MUCH OF A FIGHTER AS A WOMAN SO IT CHECKS OUT LMAO

You know what all female fighters look old and out of makeup when fighting. It's not a surprises Pom has a background of martial arts.

her white genes are old and her asian genes are still young. as pretty as I find her I know she'll hit the wall hard though.

>250lbs niggas tackling full force is equal to 115lb women punching each other in the head
yeah ok my guy

Attached: hollys boxing.webm (494x278, 2.69M)

Now I think about Pom getting KO'ed by Shev would be absolutely chilling.

if it hit there nose maybe? no one has died yet from one so I guess not

I've tucked my kids into bed harder.

Tom would never agree he's a true gentleman. I bet he'd win though.

>Tom would never agree he's a true gentleman.

Tom would do it in heartbeat. You don't know Cruise isn't afraid to beat Bieber senseless and would do it for free.

honestly I find the female ufc fights more disturbing for that very reason. they stay out there for ages and just keep wailing on each other.

it's ok because they don't hit near as hard as men

>it's ok because they don't hit near as hard as men

they do hit hard as men. they just need to box more often.

they do like to go the distance but they really don't look like they could hurt anyone

Attached: why did I do it.webm (838x720, 1.01M)

>they do hit hard as men

[citation needed]

men have a skeletal advantage though which is why trannies with nearly no test can still take a woman's lunch money

>Would you want to see Pom succeed in her MMA career or fail?

Succeed honestly she'll be better than Rousey.

I would not object to seeing her suffer a career ending and life threatening injury at the hands of Amanda Nunes.

>Pom's modeling gigs are drying up with her age
>instead of REEEing over ageism she wants to beat the shit out of other women instead
is Pom the based version of a roastie?

Come and whet your horns, big boy.

Attached: 0984082802.webm (640x640, 655K)

Pom can actually throw a punch so she might be well suited to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7EbLkIqv_Q&t=590

that black man having the time of his life is icing on the cake

absolute unit
what the hell is the context of this though

ONLY IF SHE BEATS THE YOUNG ROASTYS WHO TOOK HER PLACE

NOW THERES A STORYLINE, DRAMA IS KEY FOR PROMOTION
DON KING NEW THIS

WHAT GOT THESE HEIFERS ALL RILED UP, THAT GUY ORDER THE LAST BURGER? LMAO

DECENT FORM KNOWS TO WIDEN HER STANCE AND KEEP HER CENTER OF GRAVITY LOW, OF COURSE ONE POP AND SHES OUT
BUT UR NOT SPOSED TO HEEM FEMALES

Attached: Trump King Bush.jpg (1600x1058, 205K)

Where the fuck is Japan? Bitch needs to be put into a sumo stable stat.

Attached: 123412341243-ghall.jpg (675x450, 115K)

>michael rooker was able to man strength it
>pom had better control of the punch and did it just as well
impressive

is there an unwritten rule somewhere that says all female fighters should be wearing cornrows?

Cornrows are the female UFC equivalent of those "please take me seriously" tattoos all over the men

How the fuck did he not counter or at least dodge that? That was the slowest take down I've ever seen.

Fucking sad

I think it was a practice session which is why he swung in front of her instead of at her.

ponytails dont hold when there on the ground grappling my dude and having hair in your face is not helpful in a fight and with them being females most dont shave or have short hair so they compromise

Attached: liver.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

did she take off her clothes for a weigh in? was she a quarter pound over limit or something?

yer god damn right he would