I’m fucked

Attached: 7B0BCD15-A015-4F6A-889B-C08D2655377B.jpg (750x845, 96K)

Have math tutor

this looks fucking easy and you are really dumb

You need to be at least 18 in order to post here

I can’t even do the first one

>majoring in math.

Sadists please go

If you could make it through calc II and differential equations, you can make it through this. You’ll be fine.

I don't even know the multiplication tables.

Attached: 1561338200232.png (645x729, 67K)

Pure math is disgusting. There are some beautiful aspects of math (calculus, series, differential equations), but garbage like this is just garbage. Just do science or engineering, OP.

Cringe.

What does your TI-89 say? Plug it in word for word and hit Enter

>highest math course was basic algebra
>somehow earned a statistic minor
College is easy as fuck brah, literally just cram the night before and write down whatever was in the textbooks

Attached: 538CF926-99AC-4081-862A-45A619903507.jpg (600x315, 24K)

This. Real analysis is just a different way of thinking and it sort of sucks you decided to take it during summer semester. But once you get it, it's far easier than memorizing all those trigonemetric integrals in cal2.

I don't understand the first question. What do they want us to prove? (a+b)=b?

Wagies are scum of the earth. I want them dead and burning. They deserve to toil for eternity...

Learnies (education seekers) also deserve the noose. They are the sick dusty Larvae that suffers until it crawls into the closet crying and sobbing to emerge a Wagie Moth. Me, a NEET am the Shoe that bashes you vermin while my ravioli heats up. *beep* beep* hear that Wagie and Learnie? It's 3 pm breakfast time. Now go suffer

Attached: meandCara.png (599x418, 24K)

is this first week of discreet math? lol

based

Attached: 1559245672557.jpg (788x685, 52K)

Based as FUCK.
>tfw I'm a rich NEET and have more money from sitting on my ass than what wagies and learnies make in a decade!

Television and Film

why are all mathematicians such gatekeeping fagggots? other gatekeepers include: lawyers, doctors, and basically anyone with an advanced degree. I hate them all

have sex

Prove that the greatest common factor of integers a and b is the same as the greatest common factor of a and a+b.

If I assume d is the greatest common factor of a and b, I can say that d divides a and d divides b, and therefore a can be written as a multiple of d, a = d*x, likewise with b, b = d*y, where x and y are some integers. Then I can write a + b = dx + dy =d(x+y), and now I know d divides a+b, but I don’t know where to go with the proof. I still haven’t shown a and a+b don’t have a common factor that is greater than d.

Yeah, can you help me? Since you typed lol it must be easy for you.

Fucking BASED. My family has enough money to last ten lifetimes and my mom cooked me a delicious NY strip steak tonight while I played vidya and posted on Yea Forums. Tomorrow, big breakfast, maybe a nap, and then who knows?

Take a deep breath and calm down. All of these are easy, just review your notes. Dirty compsci gremlin GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT OF MATH

I took real analysis as a EE. I got most of the concepts, but they make you pull some crazy shit out of your ass when it's not the examples in the book.

he knows

Attached: sahaquiel_by_pitermaksimoff-dbjxuca.png (1024x634, 381K)

in science an engineering you get also this kind of math in the courses

go get your textbook nigga, there is a pretty standard proof for reflexivity and symmetricity and whatnot usually but i frogot

lose weight