Movies that only you like

Movies that only you like

Attached: only_god_forgives_xlg.jpg (1012x1500, 423K)

no i like it. you have to watch a thai movie first so you can see they believe in this sort of magic then you can imagine yourself a little bit of a thai person when you watch this and it's like mm naturally

Better than the original too

Attached: oldboy-remake-poster-josh-brolin-movie-trailer-spike-lee-2.jpg (500x737, 109K)

or just remind yourself that film is a primarily visual (and secondarily auditory) medium and you should watch for an atmosphere, a mood etc. and if you want to have a fucking muh plot you can read a book retard

Attached: 2e1b91e3-ef02-408f-938a-0643bde56b71_1.6b615b72df2f05e273cedae3757e9b7b.jpg (450x450, 39K)

I feel like I would've liked it but the pirate copy I had the subtitles were a bit off which started to really annoy me

I don't care, I enjoyed this schlock.

Attached: MV5BMTU4Nzg4NjY1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzk1NTU1MTE@._V1_.jpg (2764x4095, 2.75M)

Love it
Love it

It was on Netflix a while ago with fine subs. Alternatively just go download better ones.

This is the most retarded title ever, humans also forgive.

i think we could be frens

I am literally the one single person on Earth that likes this movie.

Attached: revolver.jpg (535x713, 72K)

One of my all time favorites. Anytime I catch it on cable, I have to watch it. And not to laugh at it, I actually like it.

Attached: kino.jpg (319x445, 31K)

I like pretty much all his early stuff. He was still an arrogant ass, but the action and writing was better than the garbage he started cranking out when he got fat.

Attached: sukiyaki western django.jpg (1333x2000, 1.28M)

people discussed this here you snowflake faggot

*slow clap* well done retardo. I suppose One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is a shit title too because there are no cuckoos in the film? How about the Dark Knight. Fucking Bruce Wayne never got knight by the Queen of England. Shit
Braveheart..how can a heart be brave. Shit. kys.

Attached: CBC7B9D7-257E-4DDB-9A51-ED73FA1C5E55.jpg (1000x1500, 120K)

Also the only person who thought it was a good idea to buy cheap hd dvds when they stopped producing them.

Attached: 51E50FWR6XL._SX342_.jpg (342x434, 35K)

Completely different. The title of OP is actually tring to make a statement, as if it was a meaningful quote.

I'm blinded by the intelligence of this post. What an original and patrician take.

Comfykino tier.

Attached: 51AXOux6uIL.jpg (353x500, 41K)

this. it's the reason so many books get ruined by shit directing. there's only a handful of directors than can capture the drama and story of a book.

Attached: dr.moreau.jpg (960x1280, 150K)

Everyone likes Dune.

The best film in the series after Carpenters. One of the best depictions of survivors trauma/PTSD.

Zombie's Fire Walk With Me

Attached: Zombie.jpg (510x755, 78K)

Well I tried to talk about it once irl, how it was actually underrated and they wouldn't hear anything it was "objectively" bad in their mind.

You have pleb friends.

Oh and I remember the reason for this is because Lynch admitted himself it was bad, for them this meant there couldn't be further debate. Pretty much sheep mentality as they had no arguments. I don't think the creator holds the absolute truth in regards to his opinion on his own creation, it's not like they have an omnipotent perspective it's still just as biaised as anyone's.

Attached: 51e9F6dyErL._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 41K)