He was night putting... putting at night... with the 15-year-old daughter of the dean

>He was night putting... putting at night... with the 15-year-old daughter of the dean.

Man, 1980 was a different time.

Attached: 1515552346498.jpg (600x678, 68K)

absolutely gay movie. Chevey was gay and shit, Murray was gay as shit.

Only redeeming part of the movie was the "well... We're waiting guy" everything else was shit.

Reminder AoC is a modern social construct that has no basis in biology

what is AoC?

I can't believe people did so much fucking back then

age of consent to sexy time activities

It definitely is but it's mainly to prevent nurturing and sex trafficking.

Only thing stopping a lot of people from basically breeding with 12 year olds is AoC. It's for the best.

AasR

based Chevy
I really like these movies but they are nothing but anti white anti christian pro jew propaganda

HEY EVERYBODY WE'RE ALL GONNA GET LAID

Attached: AlexandriaOkaySeaOfCortez.jpg (2594x1945, 810K)

No leftypol its not about jews country clubs are for pompous assholes

thats jew programming
yes country clubs were for all white protestants and no jews allowed and this hurt them, the jews were doctors, lawyers, accountants men with money and power and they were not allowed, imagine the audacity of the goys!!

Her thick ankles are a no-go for me.

nice tiddies

only picture of her you can appreciate, because her crazy eyes are closed
yessir

Attached: eb7.png (638x359, 247K)

not gonna lie she looks cute here. Could send me to her gulag for reeducation any time, if you pick up what im putting down.

Jews have seething about this shit for generations. Jordan Belfort even whined about it in his book.

Thanks for adding nothing faggot

I remember how that cringy blackpill channel saying how caddyshack was making fun of white people and it was equivalent of white genoicde

hilarious shit...can no longer find it

What do you call that hairstyle

YOU’LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT

It might have been a valid criticism back in 1980, but that WASP elite countryclub thing is a poorly dated now. WASPs pretend they run things in 2019 but in reality they are the middle managers of the world at best.

Also these countryclubs are full of jews now.

The boat scene is gold. i dont think i ever laughed as hard as I did the first time i saw that.
>hey, you scratched my anchor!

I admit, looking back, it's not the funniest or best movie ever made, but it holds a nostalgic place in people's hearts

the name of their boat was literally
>The Flying WASP
he's right, and you're yarmulke is showing

no it's not it's part of the jewish plot to destroy the nuclear family

It was a different time

Attached: Wonder Woman 1x05 (9).webm (852x480, 2.88M)

Thanks for proving me right faggot
No one cares except leftists