True, true

True, true.

Attached: file.png (593x562, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox2now.com/2019/06/24/former-university-of-illinois-doctoral-convicted-of-killing-chinese-scholar/
numberofabortions.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Borlaug
youtu.be/C3V9Ox8EPUY
youtu.be/stY3XCFcDKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cluerest lace

white people so lame lol

wypipo baka desu.

did whites build a gigantic statue of Guan Yu?

ching chong ding dong fuck you white devirruu

*boils dog alive*
AYYO HO UP
*shots a cat*
SO WE SAYING
*sips piss eggs*
WHITE IS THE CRUELEST RACE

>*shots a cat*
uno mas?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Cruelest just means smartest.

Ahhhh yes the cruel white race

Attached: 1410207423479.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

This, explains why everyone seethes at Germans and Jews

>lol

NOOO YOU CANT POST THAT AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY CREDIT SCORE

Attached: 1559893009469.png (1400x586, 692K)

Who is this show even for?
Every other joke is "le wacky white people".

Also they keep on pitying themselves because in the past, the Chinese were used as cheap labour on railroads but they arrived in the USA in the 1990s as a wealthy taiwanese family so what do they care?

if you've been on this site for more than 10 minutes you wouldn't argue

white people dumdum haha

Post the one of some chinese woman trimming the hedges only to find a bird nest in it and she picks up a chick and just eats it

honestly when you go frogging they usually stay alive after you spear them anyways. mangling them like that is more humane than what my white trash family did.

got to hammer in white guilt

White people are literally the only race to ever sacrifice their power, livelihood, and lives to directly improve the lot of other races.

I wish whites were the cruelest race. Then we wouldn't be living in this clown world where whites hamstring themselves by trying to integrate subhumans.

>Said by a Chinese person

Attached: 1126032.jpg (1200x800, 177K)

>Who is this show even for?
weebs
white guilters
non-whites that are critical of whites

>cruelest race
>spend every day keeping groups of people incapable of civilization housed and fed

>>Said by a Chinese person
For good reason.

fox2now.com/2019/06/24/former-university-of-illinois-doctoral-convicted-of-killing-chinese-scholar/

>An American man has admitted to raping, stabbing and beating a Chinese student to death before decapitating her.

>The court heard that Brendt Christensen, 29, beat Yingying Zhang to death with a baseball bat and decapitated her in June 2017.

>At trial, Christensen's former girlfriend testified that he had bragged about murdering Zhang, 26.

>Jurors heard the secretly taped audio in which Christensen describes in detail how he sexually assaulted Zhang and her "valiant" attempt to fight back.

Reminder that even rapist-murderers have girlfriends. Why don't you?

Attached: inb4-100-posts-calling-him-based-kek.jpg (832x778, 193K)

haha white people are so cruel
let's all move into their countries to live with them though
non-whites are so fucking dumb

chinese dont count i guess, considering they are all insects

Yet Asian whores are obsessed with white dicks. Fucking whores.

Both of these. I always show any Asian women considering dating white guys posts like these and remind them they're written by white males.

>kills 30 million people in some enormous war/communist purge/invasion/rebellion

>euraisian tiger said, as he was a jobless incel virgin

keep hating your white father you retard. he had sex. why can't you?

>I agree
>We muss free Asia frum da foreign infruence

Attached: polpotskulls.jpg (800x422, 61K)

see

th-there could be some white roasties and false flagging asian men in the mix. please don't sabotage my whore stash.

Attached: banter-stops-31147204[2].png (500x611, 180K)

looks very good

Eurasian Tiger hates Asian women.

Attached: hapa1.jpg (894x668, 68K)

What's the significance of Winnie the Pooh?

>try to prove pol pot wrong
>get killed for being an intellectual
h-he's unstoppable

seeAnd also The Mongols, Japs, Vietnamese, N. Koreans, Indonesians . . .

>anyone other than white men in their early 20s posting on 4channel
shiggy

I suspect it's a love-hate thing for him. If he was more confident and sane he could probably appreciate an Asian gf.

can I get a quick rundown on r/hapas

have you ever thought about how you're part of the ethnic group and culture that's supposed to be the apex, the pinnacle - yet when you imbibe your "own" culture, 98% of the concepts, ideas, etc. flowing around in it originate from one tiny group of foreigners that you let live within your civilisation? that doesn't really sound like a dominant position at all

>often a result of parents that settled or fetishized each other
>sons feel inferior to their white fathers and the daughters still thrive
>get bitter and resent everyone over it
>that fellow has schizophrenia or something and constantly posts anti-white and anti-asian stuff because he has severe identity issues and people meme him about elliot rodger

whites literally killed millions of people . seethe more whioid cucks

tiananmen square

See the great leap forward

so has any group that ever conquered a region

There's an image of the Chinese president walking with Obama that looks like a picture of Winnie and Tigger. This outraged the Chinese president and they are notoriously quick to censor any Winnie the Pooh jokes

white people do the same thing...but to the people

and the best part? they think doing that to animals is worse.

they are definetaly the cruelest race.

Try 2%

So did Genghis Khan and he's a hero to chinks all over the world.

I mean if you look at the scientific advancements both medically and engineering wise you probably have a decent amount of people saved to. For the love of fucking god white people had to go to war in Africa to get you niggers to stop enslaving each other

I wouldn't consider ants and beetles to be cruel nor have the ability to comprehend what cruelty is.

Attached: banish.jpg (815x575, 67K)

based
fuck buckras

are we supposed to feel bad or something?

Pol Pot

My only regret is not killing more :(

sneezing on the native americans was an accident!

Dogs are much more valuable than shitskins. Sorry subhuman, we don't give a shit about you

dogs can't pick cotton for us though

why is it, that the violence and brutality of humans seems to go up in places where the skin color gets darker?

Attached: 1556930551690.png (720x790, 807K)

OK so we'll keep a few spades on chains, that doesn't mean we like them. If they behave like proper niggers I'll get my dog to piss on them so they get some fresh beverage before pulling another 16 hour shift

the way you treat animals says a lot about you, its funny that you think treating animals badly doesn't mean anything, and yet in chink land where they brutalize animals, they also run over kids without batting an eyelash, huh, imagine that.

It isnt

Go back to the shareblue raid discord

I'm sorry but whites set the standards too high. And other races just don't qualify. Asians lack empathy, jews lack humanity, blacks/browns lack brains. The ones who actually come close are half white spics, but they need to be tamed for a couple of centuries

lmao sure

Attached: tang.png (500x539, 100K)

where do slavs and celts fit in?

We should have killed them all.

Attached: chinese food.webm (320x576, 2.92M)

Slavs are mongoloids, a failed, mutant breed. Celts can be based when sober

Not enough. Imagine a world without subhumans

Fuck wypipo

Attached: 22345794345.png (764x800, 293K)

>Celts can be based when sober

Attached: 452[2].png (600x878, 598K)

Why the fuck is everything alive still? I get wanting fresh food but this shit is actually cruel and unusual

SO CRUEL!

Attached: 59n5di9nmku01.png (1916x1252, 53K)

Africans are literally the 'pure' humans you dope, everyone else mixed with the other hominids

They like the taste of adrenalin

should also do it by ratio of death:world population

Some "master race". Can't even take a little criticism from the other races.

Attached: mao-lmao-tshirt-square_grande.png (600x600, 640K)

Typical leftist ignorant of history and biology

just look up the yulin dog meat festival then come back

should i dump my china webm folder

I'm disappointed that whites didn't do anything to prevent the climate change apocalypse that's coming. We should have done more, it was our responsibility. Now it's too late

My country's thrice in there haha

I always heard that adrenaline causes lactic acid to build up in the muscles. Which is why a lot of farmers, when slaughtering a cow, will try to kill it by surprise to avoid that. or maybe I'm misremembering that

It's just a Chinese thing. The Japanese do the exact opposite with Kobe beef and spoil the cattle throughout their entire lives.

If that was true no other race would exist today as whites would have exterminated them all

And, coincidentally, the most retarded and useless. Makes you think.

really makes you think

Attached: 1557448935137.jpg (1511x675, 351K)

subhumans

0/10 leftypol

Chinese literally eat babies.

>implying you can trust sources about how many people died in chinese wars

Explain how I'm wrong.

we're gonna need statistic to prove this hopefully in no way accurate number, I don't even think 1 billion women have safe access to abortion

>girlfriend rats on you
Women know not loyalty

Almost all the deaths related to Spain were from disease as well.

Not nearly enough.

40million each year for the past 4 decades and this is being conservative by only estimating surgical abortions, using Guttmacher & WHO own numbers
numberofabortions.com

Even so, they acted like niggers in the Americas.

LMAO THE ESCALATOR IN HIS ASS

THEIR NATURAL PREDATOR

CHINKS FEAR THE ESCALATOR

>99% of aborted kids were nonwhite
>posts an image of a white kid to make me care
Won't work. Abortion is a good thing.

Really makes you think

Attached: nanking.png (1711x624, 223K)

holy fuck you're retarded

>insects
>even thinking they count as a human race

Attached: 70BEE17B-BAF3-43B0-83B7-A6BC537AD460.jpg (900x900, 40K)

Abortion is currently the greatest evil active in this world.

>slit eyes killing slit eyes
fucking based

this is a retarded statement

>abortionist has no principled argument
typical

Yes but it benefits us so why stop it? Let the niggers kill their babies if they want to.

There is no such thing as a necessary evil.

>Wants more useless mouths, normies, and third worlders
This is why your race is being outbred

Fuckign lol at this thread.

>whites do not actually exist, but are evil and must be eradicated

>mfw europeans rape and murder eachother for over a thousand years after the roman empire collapsed, ultimately resulting in two world wars that caused unprecedented levels of death, mostly of europeans
>mfw after this they decide to stop for a grand total of 70 years so far
>mfw in 2019 sheltered white boys that grew up in the most plentiful period in human history, claim that relatively minor violence in poor 3rd world countries that are like that after decades of colonization is somehow inherent to their race?

Attached: 1520109096295.jpg (1500x1000, 204K)

>all these ass-blasted roasties defending their right to kill children

Attached: 1559374748173.png (800x600, 14K)

>Europe
>white

>edgy fags on Yea Forums hate women so much that they go full moralfag on abortion

>tfw no cruel gook gf to teach her being humane to animals

roasty detected

see

It's most their male-feminist bitch slaves.

Literally just one white guy saved a billion people, so it balances out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Borlaug

How can a chink say that after Nanking?

>What do you mean killing babies is wrong?!?! U MUST JUST HATE WOMYN, INCEL!!!!!

Attached: Roastie Soyboy Face.jpg (936x800, 86K)

based

Attached: 1502024842452.jpg (938x844, 175K)

Attached: 0F5BD4AD-9497-44A6-B90B-111214991FC9.jpg (479x617, 88K)

I fucking wish we were. I wish we had the savage heart needed to cleanse the world of shitskin filth.

Attached: 1558468392554.png (266x297, 17K)

most people are idiots who would be shitty parents and have no reason to bring their retard spawn into the world
abortion is objectively good but you're falseflagging as moralfags because you're so far down the incel rabbit hole

abortions aren't "objectively good" they're just a temporary reaction to our broken and shitty society. Would non medically necessary abortions happen in a utopia?

A utopian society will never exist so it doesn't matter. The world is better off without all those chlidren being born to shitty parents who aren't ready to raise a kid so yes abortion is objectively good.

IRRESPONSIBLE SLUTS HAVING CHILDREN OUT OF WEDLOCK WITHOUT A FINANCIAL SITUATION TO RAISE THEM AT A HIGH LEVEL WOULDNT HAPPEN IN A UTOPIA

huh? read it again

Wrong. Killing the innocent is never objectively good. You're drowning in misanthropy and your talking point lack any form of a principled argument.

Everything is temporary. Maybe with a few abortions it'll relieve a bit of the societal pressures so the ball can get rolling towards a more stable era. But it won't last. It's all temporary.

>a utopian society will never exist
probably not now after you said that, utopia doesn't mean perfect user it just means sustainable. I don't want a perfect world, just a progressive one, and not progressive in the cop-opted way of letting the emotionally broken cut there dicks off, I mean a society that understands the importance between balancing emotion in decision making and allows the best decision to happen for the whole and not the individual

I mean I'f imagine that sex would happen more in a utopia there would just be a more positive outlook on adoption

Abortion isnt even "medically necessary." All of the truly urgent medical conditions exclusive to expectant mothers can be resolved without an abortion.

Do the children always survive these desperate interventions? No, but that doesn't inherently make them abortions. Abortion is the direct and intentional action of killing the kid's body. Prematurely inducing labor to save the mother from (pre)eclampsia is never an abortion.

Kino
youtu.be/C3V9Ox8EPUY
youtu.be/stY3XCFcDKU

GAS ALL BUGMEN

I'm not against abortion whole sale, I understand the pragmatism behind them but they're really being pushed on and by the upper crust of society who genetically should be having children.

>Wrong.
I haven't read this trashcan conversation but I want you to know that starting a post like that reeks of Reddit.

Even if you love mankind doesn't mean there should be as many people as humanly possible. Morally, with fewer humans, more resources to go around, mankind would have better lives on average.

>baseless, arbitrary claims
Yes, excellent form and completely logical justification for the killing of children my fellow abortionist. It's HER choice!

ADOPTION IS A SHITSHOW WITH ALL KINDS OF ABUSES

ONLY SIGN UP TO RAISE YOUR OWN KIDS

ALSO FATHER(MALE) AND MOTHER(FEMALE)
LITERALLY NO OTHER COMBINATION IS NATURAL OR HEALTHY

>when losing, resort to leddit!
idiot

IF YOU DONT WANT CHILDREN THEN DONT PERFORM THE ACT OF MAKING CHILDREN YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORES

there's not such a thing as resources.
humans are the resource. each human on aerage increases the amount of "resources" in your model, obviously because otherwise we would have 1/100000th to eat and enjoy than we did 1000 years ago, whereas of course it's the opposite

>makes up a new definition for utopia
>has no actual argument

sometimes, Vlad, people can't have kids and sometimes kids don't have parents, I wonder what we should do about these two things? Also stop yelling, I can hear you just fine

Fuck this "WHITEY BAD/WHITEY GOOD" shit, can we talk about this show?
>Hey, grandma, what do you think about this situation?
>CHING CHONG BING BONG CHICKETY CHINA THE CHINESE CHICKEN WOOOOO
>Wow, that might just work!
What's this bitch's problem? She understands English and when her family speaks it, yet she chooses not to speak it? Fuckin' ignorant shitlord.

>whites literally killed millions of white people
Explain this wh*toids. Why do you cuck yourselves out of existence?

no one said it was necessary, just pleasant
take your niggerlove somewhere else

GAS THEM ALL, OR WHATEVER COOK THEM AND EAT THEM

THIS IS THE SOULLESS CHINK THREAD AFTER ALL LMAO

>in china, life is just for seasoning
Chinks are the cruelest race

This thread isnt very nice.

>Abortion isnt even "medically necessary." All of the truly urgent medical conditions exclusive to expectant mothers can be resolved without an abortion.
Not exactly true. I worded nights cleaning an OR and a lot of the operations were D&Es, ie abortions. The thing is when a woman miscarries the dead baby needs to get out. (((They))) use statistics to fudge the spreadsheets so roasties can feel okay with murder.

>there's not such a thing as resources.
You okay there bud?

Actually when people started living in large communities their health and nutrition went down. And children themselves aren't producing food for people. I'm sure your situation has always had enough to eat. But do you believe that's true of everyone in your country, much less the world?

D&E used to recover a stillborn isnt an abortion you retard.

SO do you just not believe in a better future theoretically or do you believe that we as a species are evil and deserve self extermination?

People talking shit about Chinese people because they eat dogs when they also eat Chinese people.
Says a lot about their value.

I hope you have a nice day tomorrow

Good goyim. Who cares what the same procedure does. It's all women's healthcare giv taxpayer funds pls.

I believe a better future is possible in theory but extremely unlikely and one method that would be needed to bring about is controlling breeding through sterilization or abortion

Attached: 1546794022085.webm (270x360, 2.3M)

>t. Cant read

staged as fuck!!

Asians run over children and keep going

that almost makes it worse, why would you eat whole baby birds for a stupid video

Time to learn Mandarin, wh*te bois

Attached: 7605098D-6800-4FBD-BCAB-BA602C0E034E.jpg (720x960, 112K)

Asians are famous for their battles and wars that killed millions