In a article from the NYTimes...

In a article from the NYTimes, a group of directors and actors talk about how the younger generation dont consume media like in the past. They prefer to watch short form clips of 10 minutes or less rather than a 2 hour movies.

This is why things like TikTok is the #1 app among teens. What do you think about this?

Attached: tiktok1.webm (405x720, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2019/06/20/movies/movie-industry-future.html
nola.com/health/2019/06/horns-are-growing-on-young-peoples-skulls-researchers-blame-phone-use.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Plastic and chemicals in the water make ZOOM ZOOM

KUMAIL NANJIANI
"I was at a bar with a friend who directs big movies, and while we were in line for the bathroom, he was saying that movie theaters were going to go away. He was like, “Kids don’t watch movies, they watch YouTube.” Which I thought was crazy. So he goes, “Watch this.” There was a girl in front of us in line, and he said, “Hey, excuse me, what’s your favorite movie?” And she said, “I don’t watch movies.” Just randomly, he picked someone — and she was like 25, she wasn’t a child or anything. We were like, “Well, do any of your friends watch movies?” And she said, “Not really.”

AVA DuVERNAY

My nieces and nephews don’t really care about produced content in the way that we do traditionally — my niece can sit there and watch IGTV for hours, which is on her phone, on Instagram, and it’s basically little clips of nothing. That’s why, when I hear people being so rigid and so strict about certain forms and presentations, it just reminds me of that “Simpsons” cartoon, “Old Man Yells at Cloud.”

ARTICLE : nytimes.com/interactive/2019/06/20/movies/movie-industry-future.html

Attached: trapezoid--pear-shaped-face-skype.jpg (236x334, 11K)

I think their generation is shit and mine was the best, the same thing they'll think in a couple decades when the neo-zoomers can't stand 10 minute clips

Toronto looks like that?

I don't really care. Change is inevitable.
It was like that with my parents, grandparents and grand grandparents. I'm just going to look for things I still enjoy and move on.

ya

what is with zoomers and these long ass necks

Man, this is bad ... really fucking bad ... oh my fucking god zoomers are scum.

everyone i know under 30 watches YT like a tv channel. what are these people watching??

You're competing in a game where people who are born superior to you have far better results. It's a rigged game. What fucking retard would continue to play a rigged game?

The average poster has to delude themselves to cope with this reality. I GET IT. There's no other reason for such denial. This poster then projects that denial onto other people, relying on ridiculous strawmen to argue with.

Your wife will see men more attractive and successful than you every day on television. Who do you think she fantasizes about?
There are men out there who could fuck your girlfriend if they only had contact woth her because they are so naturally superior to you.
There are guys who have women approach them and pursue relationships and sex instead being a little fucking rodent that has to plan out how to meet girls, what to say to them, what to wear to impress them... pathetic.
These guys don't have to worry about their little gym activities or their career or their personality. They have grown up natrually socialized forming a desirable and outgoing personality, with opinions that are generic and attractive, they're taller, with a larger frame than yours, with a bigger dick, who smell better, who may have been born into money and they are far more physically attractive than you.

You're just a worthless cockroach picking up the scraps, the undesirable women who will settle for you despite being drawn so strongly to these superior men.

And your response to this will only be a coping mechanism. You convince yourself that none of this matters because if you keep working hard then you can get a girl who finds you to be her ideal and her to be your ideal... right?

Every single Zoomer is retarded mentally, most are physically deformed too.

pasta or autism?

cope.

>the director of a wrinkle in time wonders why kids don't care about movies
lol

it gets stretched from slouching to look at their phones

A significant percentage are just watching someone else play a videogame instead of playing it themselves.

well I can't blame them with the trash that's in theater now

my god they are so doomed

What about the majority of us who grew up with Yea Forums and barely talk to people IRL anymore? Instead we all gather online for tiny snippets of conversation as we bounce from one thread to another.

What were we watching on TV. Most of it is commercials
>watching a sport instead of playing it themselves
>watching a play instead of acting it themselves
>reading a novel instead of writing it themselves

long ass necks on the guys and chipmunk cheeks on the femoids. I think we're witnessing the birth of a new species.

What does a hug from a woman feel like? I never hugged or kissed girls when growing up so I'll die alone never knowing the sensation.

people irl are shit, at least on here i can laugh with you fucking idiots

Where is that? I don't recognise it.

Not only that, they are growing horns from phone use

nola.com/health/2019/06/horns-are-growing-on-young-peoples-skulls-researchers-blame-phone-use.html

bags of sand

zoomer girls are pretty cute tbqh, total slutbags, but cute. the guys look like fucking gumby

People are assholes, when I get to actually know most of them I end up wanting to push them away. At least with you faggots I don't have to through that.

I honestly hate everyone under 35 and find them completely unrelatable

literally all male zoomers

Attached: EqGCB-1474920467-563-lists-header.jpg (1200x628, 424K)

True. I trimmed my friends down from whatever to 3 over the course of 10 years and I've never been happier. It's only Yea Forums, my family, or those 3.

Tiktok general?

Attached: 1533424319577.webm (576x1024, 2.92M)

I watch youtube pretty much exclusively. But probably not for the same reasons as the zoomers in the article. There's too much pozzed brainwashing on TV and i dont want to support directors and executives who hate their audience.
I mostly watch music production stuff. And videos about vintage synthesizers or behind the music/interviews shit. Or i watch news and politics related content. And pewdiepie of course. :)

Attached: 1555913532416.jpg (714x940, 166K)

Kids should be outside in the park, right, Eva?
where they are free to run around beating strangers with pipes for pocket change

Attached: zoomers.gif (931x682, 426K)

Name one post you laughed at today

No. Fuck off.

>see trending page
>this is one of the top results
Damn burgerism really fucks up everything

Attached: IMG_20190624_214822.png (1080x816, 1.02M)

i laugh at my own posts because im hilarious

blonde girl is kinda hot

It's like those weird 80s movies

>literal poos doing this shit now

lol

that is the same Asian from that one webm where the Asian girl is waving in his direction and he starts walking over to her but then some white guy runs in and hugs her

Link one of your hilarious posts

>long ass
why do you post like a nigger?

Social media is the polio of our time.

how do i get 2.5 million views?

>nola.com/health/2019/06/horns-are-growing-on-young-peoples-skulls-researchers-blame-phone-use.html
This is somewhere between The Onion and National Enquirer in terms of press insanity.

you buy them from chinese bots

livestream a bullet entering your head and "accidently" leave a recorded file transfer on mega

this

The friend dresses like she's poorly masking a pregnancy.

So thats why people call them faggots. now I get it.

>>literal poos doing this shit now

During a election, they had to suspend Tiktok in India because of how big it is there.

A couple of reddit niggers are desperately trying to spam it.

your mom shaves her twat with your razor lmao mom pube face

>implying any of that is comparable to the level of autism behind streaming

did scene kids just become a thing in India?

make a top 10 list of something fucking stupid with "epic fail" in the title
also make sure your video thumbnail has some tits and a bright red arrow in it

>YOU BLEW IT UP!! YOU DAMN DIRTY APES!!

I'm starting to think it is.

Attached: a582.webm (720x1280, 2.97M)

whoa i didnt realize gumby was so racist hahaha retarded giraffe looking zoomie

so why are movies getting even longer?

>me and the [pajeet word for bros] heading out to bvs

Attached: MAGODYo.gif (500x260, 489K)

so what comes after Gen Z?

Attached: le zoom zoom floss.webm (1080x1080, 2.69M)

what the fuck is this repulsive shit.?

Tbqh and tickets pricier than ever

Yes. They've finally caught up to eastern Europe's cultural delay of ~20 years

It most definitely is. The whole team supporters thing is one of the most retarded things of the past century, the most distributed books each year are retarded shit and plays are a bunch of faggots circlejerking over their dead art form

the lizard people.

Mad Max social collapse

>:)

In the future, good tik tokers will be compared to the great directors of the past. Tik tok is creating their own Kubricks and kurosawas right now

cringe

yeah, literal banditry

lmao based zoomers have Hollywood on suicide watc

brain powered VR for everyone and the end of society as we know it

Hollywood has completed it's purpose for a while now

only bongbi had quality and she just quit.

that's just bad taste, zoomers have built an industry off throwing money at unemployable people for playing videogames all day and pretending to be their internet friends

>when you nut and she keeps sucking

Attached: bik.png (464x518, 227K)

>The whole team supporters thing is one of the most retarded things of the past century
It's very simple local tribalism. It fulfills the male desire for tribal warfare without the actual killing. It also is used as a form of bonding between men.

divide by zero gen aka stone age 5.0

mach 3 more like mom 3 LOL

its*