What was his problem?

Attached: Cowboy.png (424x349, 138K)

Why, old rascal Chris Hansen that's what was his problem, I tell ya that, pardner.

He had a boner on his hip...boner on his hiiiiiiiip

IM CALLING YOU OUT HANSON! YOU MANGEY DOG

>Is that a big iron, or are you just happy to see me.
>Both.

Attached: Cowboy12.png (1564x885, 1.68M)

I'm Chris Hansen and this is my sting operation, I work with the cops and my bait moist cunny. In 10 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.

man that was a depressing watch

He thought he was auditioning for the role of Erron Black in the new Mortal Kombat movie

>The Entrapment of Vincent Ambrosio by That Coward Chris Hansen

Why does this shot command more attention than the attempts of even the professionals of today

Cause it's natural.

The rascal Chris Hansen, that was his problem. In any other situation Vincent's trained cowboy senses would've alerted him to the varmints
Presence, but his senses were scrambled by the Cunny he was meeting before his trek across the desert

Attached: 1446785160505.jpg (576x720, 39K)

>"What? Just because you trapped Vinny the Kid, that doesn't make you Vinny the Kid."

>The man in Black fled across the Desert, and the Cunnyslinger followed.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

lack of cunny gf

Anyone got the photo of him taking off his coat?

Hanson the sneaky bastard didn't even give him a duel at high noon.

Attached: 1560179686320.jpg (861x1334, 155K)

underrated

Attached: alt-right symbol.jpg (610x643, 58K)

AIN'T NO GRAVE
CAN HOLD MY CUNNY DOWN

Attached: 1561248102075.png (422x528, 154K)

>HANSEN!

EVERYBODY WON'T BE TREATED ALL THE SAME

BIG IRON

I'm not sure but my asshole and taint are EXTREMELY itchy with some dry skin that flakes off when I scratch (you can scratch it off onto a magazine and make a little cocaine type line of dead skin pieces) and it almost feels sexually pleasing for the relief when I scratch it
any kinos for this feel?

Vincent Ambrosio's interrogation.

Attached: Cowboy11.jpg (960x693, 83K)

99 YEARS IN THE FOLSOM PEN

Attached: hqdefault_live.jpg (480x360, 28K)

How many years did he actually serve?

“THIS WORLD ISN’T BIG ENOUGH FOR THE TWO OF US, HANSEN.”

Listen here you no good, two bit varmints. You see this here clipboard? Do you know what that means? It means I hold the power of the law in my hands. The sword of justice. And where it strikes, the weeping of widows follows, and the lonely dragging of a hanged man's feet sounds. So you best watch yourselves, ye who would accost the innocent, for I will assuredly deliver a blow of such righteous brutality that the devil himself will shrink back from the gates of hell to receive you. Do not test me, for you are as reprobate silver, and my wrath is the crucible of death. Now reach for that iron, pilgrim, and I will gladly speed you to your destination.

>cunny is God

Inside the Folsom Prison
My body may be
But the cunny
It sets my soul free

NO MORE CUNNY, VINCEUNT!

When I served time for dealing drugs me this mexican and two blacks that i chilled with would beat the living shit out of pedos on a regular basis

shit gave me such a rush

Attached: 3b34.jpg (960x720, 321K)

Attached: HE TOO SOLID.jpg (960x544, 154K)