ITT: Surprisingly dark movie endings

Attached: Game Night.jpg (1382x2048, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ex1zxykmIlA
youtube.com/watch?v=iXn2_S_oDaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explain to me why you think this film has dark ending? Pretty good comedy film though

Attached: Escape-Room-750x500.jpg (750x500, 50K)

I felt that ending was meant to imply the masked thugs would kill everyone.

Enjoyed the movie too. A bit wish-washy with the tone, though.

You are a weird man

That was pretty great

Do "people" actually watch these shit comedy movies? Game Night, Tag, Get Hard, Blockers, the Neighbors etc etc

enjoyed this popcorn flick
thanks discount matt damon
youtube.com/watch?v=Ex1zxykmIlA

it was a half decent concept and Dale was good in it but otherwise it was stupid. the ending was really really stupid. i couldn't tell if they thought they were making something clever, or knew it was dumb all along but passable.

whatever, i was entertained.

Yes, although Only Game Night and Blockers are good

Tag was kino

Attached: Hawkeye plays Tag.webm (1000x419, 2.86M)

>Blockers good
I don't believe you

Maybe it's the world that is weird.

this was just a surprisingly great movie

it was okay, the characters are basic, the action scenes are skippable, you can see the ending coming but it plays out nicely when you consider that's what they would do as friends

Attached: Rachel McAdams dating simulator 2013.webm (1920x800, 725K)

Attached: Rachel McAdams dating simulator 2018.webm (1920x800, 437K)

olivia wilde from HER is 100x better

Not OP, but I enjoyed Blockers the second time a lot more than the first time. I didn't really like it the first time.

maybe not surprisingly dark given the overall tone of the movie but seeing the dog wandering the final battlefield with casper cutting off and eating the testicles of dying taliban soldiers was a little much

Attached: 1550418684558.jpg (183x275, 17K)

Plemons was great in it, as usual. He just is perfect at playing strange dudes.

it is the cop neighbor is hilarious

very bad things
youtube.com/watch?v=iXn2_S_oDaQ

The Last American Virgin

I wish my waifu didn't die

Attached: deb.jpg (1944x2728, 2.1M)

Sister took me to Get hard.

my sister and her whore friends loved that movie. I had bought it for like $3 from blockbuster on vhs years ago.

Not a movie, but the episode of Magnum P.I. where he runs into the ex-commandant of the POW camp where he was held in Vietnam. He kidnaps him, takes him into the woods, ties him to a tree, asks him if he saw the sunrise that morning, then straight up murders him. Couldn't believe they had the squeaky-clean star of their no. 1 show straight up murk a motherfucker.

Attached: magnum_pi.jpg (1024x768, 244K)

It was a different time.

This was a good movie

Game night blockers tag and neighbors are good though.

Ike barinholtz plays against his usual character. Its funny and the movies got heart. The adults are funny and the kids are funny. Theres certain moments thay are genuinely hilarious.