I finally figured it out, Andy

>I finally figured it out, Andy.
>You're broken too.
>I'm gonna fix you!

C H UC K I N O

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (600x315, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C5_Q3JKOM8w
youtube.com/watch?v=INo8_xMA3tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8dcmLscf3g
bloody-disgusting.com/exclusives/3568328/exclusive-lars-klevberg-wants-spoiler-childs-play-sequel/
youtu.be/3lyx7UsMqmc
youtu.be/XY3urIUUizU
youtu.be/CAyfCgGltJ4
youtu.be/CSuwuvVcRHU
youtube.com/watch?v=dQYhRBEA1BY
youtube.com/watch?v=YNjCEimjX_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds pretty dark for a Toy Story sequel.

Chucky's design doesn't look right for a modern toy, especially with the tech angle they went with.

>looks like they set the doll to evil!

The best Chucky movie in the franchise

Attached: 1558987876492.gif (373x350, 280K)

>le eyes are red to show he is bad
cringe

But user, he's never actually bad in this movie.

It's the glitch eyes. The normal eyes glow blue

Definitely the best version of the character of Chucky.

agreed, green or yellow would've been better

based

formerly chucky's

I've been thinking about this movie non-stop since I saw it yesterday, I almost want to go see it again (maybe I'll watch the original first?). The Buddi song is so catchy too.

The boy Gabriel Bateman is insanely handsome.

>Chucky's design doesn't look right for a modern toy
Yeah kind of but its has enough roots in our reality for me to accept it, it reminded me of when they used to have those robot dog toys that can connect to your iPod.

Is Zed Mart something that exists in the original franchise? It reminded me of the fake store from Army of Darkness.

>RAAAA!

based adorable chuckino

Attached: cutestuff.png (499x417, 181K)

No
youtu.be/C5_Q3JKOM8w

Literally the worst garbage ive ever seen at the cinema

Sounds like you could use a Buddi.

formerly S N E E D I N O
formerly sneedy
formerly sneedy
formerly sneedy
formerly sneedy's
formerly sneedino

Reminder that these threads are shill threads.

I wish they went a little more crazy with the end fight, especially when two of the major kills prior were so over the top, but other than that it was a pretty fun time and a decent spin off of the original Childs Play story

I've been similarly charmed. It was really entertaining, I find most horror movies sleep worthy but this was fun.

>Child’s Play without the voodoo angle that made Child’s Play interesting in the first place
Nah

Really? You were in it for the fake voodoo?

The voodoo angle was always, without question, the worst aspect of the original.

Dumb shills

Does fake voodoo get you off

Photoshop a switch

>yellow
I would also like to see a sith version of Chucky.

This. Even Don Mancini wasn't on board or in love with the voodoo angle. Execs wanted to shoe horn in some dumb shit mystical angle.

This, but with lightsabers

MY PAIN IS FAR GREATER THAN YOURS

Need to see Aubrey Plaza on BLACKED

Yeah, I thought the movie would be potentionally fun but mostly garbage, I was actually gonna go see Anna at first. Instead I got a really well made well thought out slasher film with a great soundtrack and performances. I really hope we get a sequel.

Wait for the sequel in 2021.

Attached: Let's play, Andy.png (498x416, 108K)

What movie?

It's in the first reply . Toy Story 4.

Why are people mad about Chucky's design? The OG Chucky was meant to look like a cute doll that slowly changed to look more human the more human he became. The new Chucky is really just a high-tec robo toy.

Muh nostalgia

Only after 1 and 2

>Writer watched the Killer Krusty episode and made an a whole goddamn reboot out of it
Unifuckingronically Simpsons did it.

Because it looks cheap and like it's melting. It's fucking shit.

Me too. And that song is especially creepy when it’s just Hamill singing that really slow version at the very end of the credits with that ominous hum in the background. Great ending.

Sure, if you ignore 1, 2, Cult, and Curse.

Cult and Curse are dogshit.

This dogshit movie felt like a black mirror episode

Cult and Curse can suck a dick.

It's a plot from every Sci-Fi tv show ever.

It was extremely underwhelming. It spent too long trying to copy IT and spent too long on the whole "teehee isn't Chuck swooo cwute :3". How many people did nuChucky personally kill? Like two. And a cat. The original chucky had killed that many by the half hour mark. For what's supposed to be a slasher movie, that's pretty bad. People who watch a Child's Play movie, are doing so to see the spoopy doll and see the killings. nuChucky fails horribly on both accounts.

I agree, still sucks though

He kinda killed three and the cat, no?

nuChucky is what happens when you let zoomers try their hand at horror. "Evil smart home"

Bride of Chucky was GenX horror. Pure kino. There didn't need to be another one after that.

Attached: JenniferTillyKino.jpg (600x896, 122K)

But it's modern and relevant, retard. What would you rather them do?

I agree to the look I've gotten used to it, like a goosebumps-ish style to it.

Something not played out

Andy's father, the super market boss. That's all I can remember.
Not reboot it and come up with an original IP instead.

THEY'RE TRYING TO HURT ME
ANDY PLEASE

Just download toy story 4 and childs play watching childsplay first and toystory at the moment.

I can say 100% that toy story has been scarier than childs play by a factor of several times.

I've never seen someone baiting so hard.

That part was so sad...

Attached: 1550459512556.png (355x334, 41K)

He killed the black mom

Do you insufferable faggots ONLY watch shit because redlettermedia makes a video about it?

I swear to god that the only movies, which are at least a decade old, that you little zoomer faggots watch are ones RLM tell you about. Then you come on here making threads about it like you just so happened to watch it and want to talk about it recently.

Attached: 1550545758188.png (300x300, 175K)

He only kills like 3 people in the first movie too.

Not baiting. I just loved the new Chucky so much because it was so tense and emotional. I was at the edge of my seat the entire second act. Something OG Chucky never made me feel.

I liked the older movies though

New Chucky killed 7 and a cat.
4 main kills and 3 can be seen getting killed by buddi bears at the Zedmart massacre

What do you mean

The original Chucky had only killed Maggie by the half hour mark. His next kill was making Eddie Caputo kill himself, then he stabbed John’s voodoo doll, then he electrocuted that doctor. Chucky only hands-on killed two people in the whole movie. You should watch the movie again.

Not today Tyler Burton Smith, do your own work.

He probably means evil AI

youtube.com/watch?v=INo8_xMA3tQ
Wrong.
I said "personally" so that disqualifies the people in the mart.

It's actually really bittersweet, I didn't notice until I was relistening to it earlier today the song ends with "I will always love you, until the day I die". Chucky genuinely was Andy's best friend. And it was cool how the original song for the toy is upbeat, in Major, and then a minor orchestral variation of it forms the main theme song for the movie. It's really a basic thing to do but I just always appreciate when the orchestral/instrumental soundtrack incorporates sounds from the movie, show, or video game. Or if a pop song for a movie or show incorporates parts of the score, I didn't think the movie was any good, but Alita: Battle Angel did that really well.

What did you think of the theme song of the new movie compared to the original 1988 one? I was surprised to find out how similar they are.

literally glowing shill

>Chucky genuinely was Andy's best friend
Well no, it's just a robot.

Cat = 1st kill
Shane = 2nd kill
Fat creep = 3rd kill
Mike Norri's mom = 4th kill
Buddi Mascot = 5th kill
3 people seeing getting mauled to death by Buddi Bears in Zed Mart = 8 kills. 1 cat, and 7 humans. Plus the Asian guy that an heros art the beginning makes 8 total human kills

I came up with the term "Chuckino" so there's that

Leave this board and never come back.

So u got nothing kek get fucked, retard and quit pretending like u know how they should write

>its a robot
Holy fuck how do you mess this up that badly? A malfunctioning killer robot vs a children's doll possessed by a murderer

But what's wrong that? Nobody can give a reason or a better alternative

I forgot about the exploding house, but 4 kills as opposed to 3 isn't much either.

dont forget about 10000 plotholes you would have to be retarded not to notice.

there's a reason this shitty movie is doing bad at the box office and its not because of toy story.

Eat shit, edgy faggot. I prefer a horror movie that spends time establishing characters and character relationships so I actually feel something opposed to some hacky kill every 15 minutes bullshit. If all you care about is gore and kill count go watch some Direct-to-Streaming garbage.

What are the plotholes?

>Andy's father
You sure hate the movie a lot for someone who didn't pay any fucking attention to it

the AI was just made by a chinese man typing some javascript into a 30 year old processor that turned off everything that was supposed to keep them from killing people.
he did it in 2 minutes because he was boolied by his chinese boss.

retarded as fuck

I don’t need a 15 minute video to tell me how many people Chucky kills in 1. I’ve seen the movie. It’s 4.

>I prefer a horror movie that spends time establishing characters and character relationships so I actually feel something opposed to some hacky kill every 15 minutes bullshit.
This. OG Chucky has no character development, just kills and Chucky one-liners

did you actually watch the movie?

Yeah

A robot that was his best friend.

>REEE MUH EMOTIONS AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AN SHEIT
Slashers aren't meant for you then, dumb-dumb. Get your sub-genres right.

Kaslan CEO announces Buddi 2 dolls and says it's time to...
play!
As he is cut off by Chucky on the big screen
Admit it, it was kino

Attached: 1534322608851.png (1126x723, 327K)

Just a robot.

>Fat creep
Why did the Janitor look like he was doing a Jack Black cosplay?

What made the original child's play good was you could actually see chucky getting wounded because he was still part human

That's one thing I was hoping they'd keep for the reboot, Chucky slowly becoming more and more human, adding a sense of ugency as too why he's so obsessed with Andy. With nuChucky it's because...he has the literal mind of a 3 year old and Andy is the first person he sees? OK.

He's literally just a malfunctioning robot in this, right? Doesn't sound nearly as good as a possessed doll with a personality.

I mean, yeah, that was retarded but its also a movie about a killer toy. The original movie involves voodoo and possession. It's easy enough to ignore.

>Chucky slowly becoming more and more human
They did keep that. just not in the way you think. Chucky becomes more like a human in terms of his motivations, the way he talks, his personality.

No they didn't. He kept the mind of a retard the whole film, nothing about him changed. He has the same motivations (play with Andy), his speech doesn't change, and his personality never changed (it was always evil hence the reason for the retarded as fuck "flipping the evil switch" in the beginning).

im not saying the first one made sense, im just saying the second one was kind of shit in comparison.

>Chucky one-liners
PRESTO! YOU'RE DEAD!

He's a malfunctioning robot that develops a personality alongside/through Andy. We watch him go from a semi-regular toy to a deranged killer one with his own sense or humor.

His safety protocols were removed. He was a bit dumb, Chucky became smarter throughout the movie and even planned ahead.

From now on we shall refer to 2019 Chucky voiced by Mark Hamill as "Sneedy" just to keep him distinct from OG Chucky voiced by Brad Dourif.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8dcmLscf3g

simpsons did it better.

Was he as wisecracking as the original Chucky? His banter in the originals was great despite the films not being that good.

Nope

I love slashers, fuck you, there's nothing wrong with wanting some substance instead of paint by number characters and boring gore.

He never "became smarter" he was doing simple cause-effect and logic reasoning that every child can do.

bloody-disgusting.com/exclusives/3568328/exclusive-lars-klevberg-wants-spoiler-childs-play-sequel/

>Tfw sequel is inevitable
Based

Attached: 1540827136153.png (909x515, 577K)

THIS IS FOR 2PAC

Hahaha omg nu-chucky is so funneh XD XDDD

how much do you get paid to do this? above minimum wage?

Yeah, and he learns from his mistakes. What's bad about that?

Why couldn't they just pay for halfway decent animation? Like come on, they had better animation in like 2001 somehowb

Name 3 plot holes, faggot

ok, then how?

CHUCKY'S GONNA BE A BRO

where have I seen this before?

Attached: 440322.jpg (640x480, 37K)

>how much do you get paid to do this?
Nothing, I just realized how kino the new Chucky really is. An innocent toy slowly turned into a deranged killer due to the way he is treated, and his environment.

Attached: 1545748454717.jpg (798x420, 24K)

I can see that happening. What's actually bad about the film

>1988 movie
>Animatronic movement looks smooth and is good
>2019 movie
>Animatronic is stiff and looks terrible
They zero fucking reason for this, when the tech behind anamtronics has advanced enough that you can create fluid life-like movements with them. Disney uses it all the time with their rides.

>1988 movie
>Used midgets in costumes for at least half the scenes

Lets cut you open to see what's inside
If they don't let us play, they all go away
Are we having fun now?

Okay, but he's still just a mass produced plastic robot doll, yeah? He wouldn't have much strength or dexterity, and it would be pretty easy to break him.
The original has a magic element that explains his unnatural strength/etc and why he's hard to kill.

Do they at least show him charging himself or something? If he's not magically possessed his batteries would just die.

well one i can think of would be the fact that the toy itself was out for what seems to be years, since buddi2 was about to come out, and you're telling me that absolutely no one took one apart and reprogrammed or flipped the evil switch? People love taking tech apart.

You're telling me that noone else has made a knock off chucky? Why the fuck would anyone do any work whatso ever if you could get a doll with the entire cloud of internet at its disposal to do it for you.

Why wouldn't the military make them illegal or repurpose them as weapons if all you have to do is flip a switch, clearly they are capable of killing people.

Where the hell is the rest of the artifically intelligent toys?

HOW'S IT HANGIN', PHIL?

>2019
>use literally nothing

This is for Tupac!
Heads up bitch!

Chucky was actually one of the first films to use anamtronics, without the aid of CGI like in Jurassic Park. The fact that it was a pioneer in using that for large scale effects and it still looks better then something made almost 40 years later, is just embarrassing as fuck. nuChuck should have just went with CGI if they were going to do such a shitty job.

EAT DIRT, TOMMY!

>2019
>use animatronics entirely
>except a couple of CGI shots when he lunges towards Andy in the ending
>No midgets in costumes

why is Tupac referenced?

You're ruining our fun Andy!
Completely relevant to this thread. Nostalgiafags ruin everything.

>film that pioneered an effect looks better then a movie using same effects decades later
>this is okay
Shoo shill Shoo.

>douche boyfriend falls off the ladder
>falls perfectly upright
>his shins explode out the side of his legs

Attached: gyllenhall.jpg (352x473, 38K)

souless

because some random black kid said it.

haha my sides

Made me kek when the kids didn't really notice

what was it said in reference too? i don't know a lot about Chucky, but I know more than nothing about him.

OG Chucky is meant to look cute and his appearance changes to look more human. This is intentional. The new Chucky is really just a hi-tech toy and it's pretty cute none-the-less

Attached: 1545412463154.png (681x380, 501K)

>anyone who enjoys something is a FUCKING SHILL REEEEEEEEE
I really wish you no fun allowed faggots would die in a cock-to-sphincter linked pile of flaming dildos.

Twilight zone did it best

>no fun allowed faggots
See

>He has the same motivations (play with Andy)
Well, duh, that's the point of his software. The original was a "Good Guy", it was just a random doll. But in the new one the line is called "Buddi", the toy is literally meant to be a buddy/companion to kids.

2019 Chucky goes from
>wanting to play with Andy
>wanting to protect Andy (cat and Shane)
>wanting Andy all for himself (Lorraine, Andy's mom)
>tormenting Andy (in the store, cat audio, in their apartment)

His speech and humor is developed from hanging around Andy and his friends (the janitor too). Even his penchant for violence, which was one of my favorite parts of the movie, comes from seeing the kids watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 it makes Chucky think violence is fun because they're laughing at it. It was the perfect choice because to an individual who is unfamiliar with human morality and social context, they wouldn't understand that TCM2 is a horror comedy made funny by its absurdity.
> and his personality never changed (it was always evil hence the reason for the retarded as fuck "flipping the evil switch" in the beginning).
Again, he wasn't evil in the beginning, his factory settings were just turned off creating the potential for "evil". It's like how you can train a dog to be racist.

thats fair, it definitely is a stupider origin, but we wouldn't have gotten this version of the character if it was just "possessed by a serial killer" again

Meanwhile OG Chucky never has character-development and is just pure evil throughout. OG Chucky has the same personality in all 7 movies and that never changes.

Based. The movie was actually directed pretty well, the shot of Andy in front of the big red screen in the supermarket at the end was kino.

because he was a killer to begin with retard.
and no, that isn't true because he had a family.

Having a family isn't character development. He still remains the same old Chucky throughout, just had different things happen to him

can someone explain to me how Buddi even gets marketed?
it's essentially a google home that you need to use to operate all your shit, but it imprints on and spends all its time with the kid
is it for the adult? why make it a doll? is it for the kid? what kid today wants a doll half their body size with a face like a melting potato?

Attached: $.gif (400x274, 3.94M)

why not just watch the movie? I'm sure theres camrips out if you don't want to pay for it.

>he never had character development
Rewatch Curse of Chucky you faggotron, he literally does. And even if he didn't, it's not a big deal. Because it's a slasher horror movie, and most people that watch those aren't going to care as much about muh character development like they're watching some 2deep4reedit flick.

Original Child's Play (1988)
>Andy and Chucky never have a friendship
>Midgets in costumes are used in half the shots
>Chucky looks ugly and more human-like as the story progresses
>4 kills and none of them are even gory
>Nothing really happens until the third act at the apartment
>Generic 80s slasher (doll is a killer because he's possessed by a killer!)
>Chucky's death is not sad because he is irredeemable.
Why do people praise the OG Child's Play so much? I don't get it.

>and most people that watch those aren't going to care as much about muh character development
It adds more emotional impact on the story when the stakes are at cost.

I wouldn't bother thinking about it too much, the film has tons of glaring plot holes.

Forgot to add
>Chucky doesn't say a single line until the 60 percent through

Name the plot holes faggot. There really is none. While OG Chucky has a fuck ton.

How does Leprechaun compare? I don't watch shit for horror movies.

>Okay, but he's still just a mass produced plastic robot doll, yeah? He wouldn't have much strength or dexterity, and it would be pretty easy to break him.
Okay, so new Chucky is more Amazon Echo than straight up doll. He's made by this huge tech company called Kaslan that a lot of people have products for (think Google, Apple, and Amazon). He can bluetooth connect to any Kaslan products and he has an in-built camera and microphone.
>>Do they at least show him charging himself or something? If he's not magically possessed his batteries would just die.
They don't really elaborate on that, Chucky never turns on or off in the movie, but it doesn't seem like he has batteries. When he's killed the first time its because they pull out some core that powers him. When he's fixed later in the movie he's given a new core that makes him more powerful and fixes his malfunctions.

Stop trying to start shitflinging I was just trying to explain

Whew. Imagine calling a movie with character development reddit.

The reboot was so-so. I prefer the original the mood was more creepy and scary. I couldn't stop hearing the Joker's voice.

>chucky
>kino
No

OG Chucky plot holes:
>Says the only way to kill him is in the heart
>Sequels ignore that
>Starts to look more human as time goes on, but sequels ignore that
>Sometimes Chucky bleeds as soon as he is born (Cult of Chucky, Tiffany in Seed), but is shown not to bleed or have gore in others
>No stitch where the left half of Chucky's face is sown on after the half of his face was sliced off in Child's Play 3
>Have of Chucky's face stitches mysteriously disappear in Curse
>In Child's Play, Charles Lee Ray is running from the Cops after a Bank Robbery, Curse ignores that
>Child's Play 1 reveals you need to transfer your soul into the first person you revealed your identity to (Cult ignores that)
>Heart of damballa was retconned onto being on Chucky's neck in Bride, but not seen in the new flashbacks for Curse
>Inconsistent on what kills him and what doesn't

Between original Chucky or nuChucky?
It's definitely better then nuChucky, unless you start bringing the sequels into the discussion. At which point I'd rather watch nuChucky again over re-watching Leprechaun sequels.
It is reddit when your watching a slasher horror movie and expecting some deep narrative to exist.

*Half

its for kids but adults can also use it to spy on and regulate their children
> what kid today wants a doll half their body size with a face like a melting potato?
kids are fucking weird man, there's a lot of weird or creepy looking toys that kids like or have liked in the past, you'd be surprised
also the Buddis are for like toddlers and elementary school kids, Andy and his friends are teens that like the Buddi in an ironic way

Attached: 1554967890880.png (600x774, 349K)

Bride of Chucky is still the best one of the franchise and you cant deny it

>watch a particular sub-genre of movies not known to be kino or have deep meaning to them
>LIKE WHOA WHERE'S THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT???

Attached: 1ljub5.jpg (380x380, 20K)

There's nothing wrong with doing things different and even better than in the original film. This film is a re-imagining of the OG film and it does a perfect job at that. It does everything right the original doesn't.

>souless reboot better then the original which had better script, better effects, better acting, and a plot that actually makes sense
ZOOM ZOOM

The only things I like from this dogshit flick are
>the buddy song
>Andy
>Chucky looked cute although the downside is he never looked evil to me

Chucky's creator stopped giving a fuck about continuity after Child's Play 3.

all leprechaun are utter shit, especially the first. at least the sequels try to be over the top and made it enjoyable.
you're just a contrarian faggot

>gives a contrarian opinion
>YOUR THE CONTRARIAN FAGGOT!
Okay.

Having characters that aren't paper thin and develop isn't deep, its basic storytelling. If you only care about kills and body count than thats good for you but when I watch a movie (in any genre) I expect and want a little more.

>and a plot that actually makes sense
>A serial killer that uses voodoo magic possesses a doll
>makes sense

>bro it needs to be realistic to make sense
How does it feel being in the single digit IQ club?

How does it feel to be blinded by nostalgia?

Why are you comfortable with having such low standards? Why don't you want better? Can you really sit back and genuinely enjoy a movie like Terrifier?

>slayers are about the kills
>FIRST leprechaun is better even though it's kills are worse in the series
you're a retard kys

Doesn't Jennifer Aniston get topless?

*slashers

I'm not that user but NuChucky had paper thin characters too. Andy and Chucky seem like the only developed characters. Everyone else are just plot devices and stereotypes

no it's shit over all,
other poster is warrick

No, but it has this. Why anyone would pick the sequels over this cutey, I have no clue.

Attached: leprechaun-returns-jennifer-aniston.png (631x380, 528K)

The two sequels where the leprechaun goes to the hood to become a rap group manager were great.

Small Soldiers

I don't necessarily disagree. The most developed characters were Andy, Chucky, and maybe Andy's mom. The other characters were serviceable and didn't really interrupt or detract from the film, the black cop maybe could've been implemented better. And it felt like the janitor would have a bigger role.

Red Ring of Death.

>DURP anyting that dudint shits on stuff like me do is shill.

SOICHUCK

Why was this movie so fun, bros????

Attached: 3194394324.jpg (400x225, 19K)

More character development, and a lot more action and carnage candy.

Matt Damon!

Those aren't plot hole. If they were, you could apply that type of logic to any movie and say it's riddled with plot holes.

I like the scene where's andy's mom uses chucky "special" features in the bedroom at night but thanks to chucky's unlock parameters he becomes assertive and turns into robo-chad and she begs for the robo-cock.

He literally did nothing wrong

Greek Tragedy if there ever was a better definition

Attached: 0010320.jpg (828x506, 73K)

If Andy showed some love to Chucky and didn't go cold on him and taught him right from wrong, Chucky could've changed for the better.

>Buddi will NEVER be your fren
why continue

I wonder if he'll die in the sequel?

Attached: 1554840306529.png (642x416, 165K)

Look how happy they are

Attached: 1543972840632.png (829x415, 455K)

Lukes force ghost goes into Chucky.
MINDBLOWN.EXE

based

>Buddi will never sing you to sleep
It hurts

Attached: 1552155232007.png (827x386, 306K)

He had no fucking personality. Half or more of the appeal of childs play movies are chucky lines and how crazy he gets, how can people like this souless reboot is beyond me
Compare it to these scenes of cp 2
youtu.be/C5_Q3JKOM8w

>Don't forget your science book!

>Hey Buddi, lets watch some TV!
>Okay!

Attached: 1544631759696.png (802x424, 290K)

>Gives you a roll of toilet paper instead

Attached: 1531059989188.png (796x414, 281K)

This entire movie was so cheese and not good cheese. I don't know if you guys are being memeing or what but it was really bad.

It's a reboot/re imaging, dumbass. Who the fuck do you think went to this movie thinking it would be like the 1988 version you tard

>Hi, I'm Buddi!

Attached: 1531970523454.png (750x404, 305K)

While the first ones decent i think the 2nd one is best by far.

Just look at his widdle face.

>"But Andy, I don't like being in the closet."

Attached: plsno.png (691x653, 20K)

Does he drop the F-bomb?

>Post yfw the sequel reveals that the Buddi's OS was developed by a man named Charles Lee Ray

so much screeching, blech

The girl in the Buddi commercial is kinda cute

Attached: 1543045336042.png (747x378, 345K)

>nintendoswitchcommercial.png

Don't think so. I think he may say bitches once.

Would you trust Buddi with your infant?

Attached: 1555216746172.png (790x404, 422K)

>Nobody hurts my best friend!

>budget $10 million
>made $14 million so far
does that mean a sequel?

A model that wasn't tampered with by a suicidal gook, sure. It's just a nanny cam with arms and legs that sings.

>Made 14 million on Friday and Saturday alone
That's not even counting today and yesterday

uh Buddi is my infant... I think Buddis would have mass appeal. not just for kids or using them as nannycams for infants, I imagine people who are infertile or have lost their child or simply want the child experience with much less work would purchase a Buddi.

They seem "smart," able to evolve and build knowledge upon previous information. or is that only Chucky?

What does this expression convey?

Attached: 1560854639452.png (529x376, 416K)

>"T-thanks Buddi."

Chaos

Attached: 0200320.jpg (430x361, 15K)

>"The Viet Cong sends their regards."

Help. I can't stop watching the Buddi commercial. I wish I could buy one irl

Cute!

Attached: 1537531020637.png (295x390, 155K)

Someone got his opinion hand fed to him by Mike stoklasa.

I'm still not a fan of a Bad AI Doll. Fuck that shit. Chucky is a serial killer in a doll's body and should stay that way.

Also, Child's Play 2 is the best Chucky movie.

I know they're just going to use something like that irl to spy on me and sell my private behavior habits and yet I want a smart doll Buddi.

FFS, they don't even have a Buddi doll for sale. You can only win one by entering some dumb contest. I just want to cuddle one.

Attached: sharigan chucky.gif (600x600, 3.27M)

Trick Or Treat studios confirmed they are making one thankfully. I won't buy the good guy doll, but I WILL buy the Buddi doll.

hopefully more buddi dolls will reach the market at those horror cons, i wouldn't mind adding a buddi doll to the good guy collection

Why the fuck are they called Good Guy dolls? Dumbest and most uncreative doll name yet.
>Hahaha get it? He's a good guy doll, but not actually a good guy!

>Alita
>Now nuchucky
Are autists just naturally attracted to bug eyed retards?

mangekyou sharingan activate

Attached: nothing personal buddi.png (1509x696, 773K)

have sex, incel virgin and stop getting mad at threads

Dilate

*wakes you up in the middle of the night to play audio recordings of a dying cat's meows and hisses aloud*

Attached: meow!.gif (500x257, 2.48M)

Douche yourself, tranny

>Woody, Chucky and Annabelle all at the kinoplex at the same time

The recordings aspect to blackmail people should be explored more in the sequel.

>Chucky goes to Kaslan directly to twist his arm into something

They should just 1up Mancini and take his Gremlins 2 idea he had planned for child's play 3, have a whole city of Buddi dolls going on killing sprees.

Attached: 33154451_392247384606239_7115513847321985024_n.jpg (960x720, 97K)

I suspect the sequel will have Chucky body hopping, remote controlling many doll bodies and then end up with him "living" entirely online and he stalks Andy through the internet

never understood this villain. is the doll super strong? is it incredibly heavy? if not just throw it into a woodchipper.
what am i missing?

A Kaslan army of drones, Buddi 1 and 2 dolls, self-driving cards, and more.

the doll uses its size to its advantage and dabs on you with stealth and a kitchen knife, taking swipes at your feet, knicking vital parts to keep yourself upright like your achilles tendon so good luck

>Andy and Chucky never have a friendship
Why should he?
>Midgets in costumes are used in half the shots
youtu.be/3lyx7UsMqmc
youtu.be/XY3urIUUizU
youtu.be/CAyfCgGltJ4
youtu.be/CSuwuvVcRHU
>Chucky looks ugly and more human-like as the story progresses
That's the point, he's becoming more human as he stays in the doll
>4 kills and none of them are even gory
6 if you count chucky dying twice but the kills are better in the remake
>Nothing really happens until the third act at the apartment
It's supposed to be a slow burn and that's what makes the final act great
>Generic 80s slasher (doll is a killer because he's possessed by a killer!)
Not really generic for the time, there's no teens having sex, the killer talks and quips (freddy was pretty much the only other one to do that and it's more of a thriller with supernatural elements
>Chucky's death is not sad because he is irredeemable.
Not all villains have to be redeemable

Attached: 252694__80025.1342530440.380.500.jpg (380x475, 63K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dQYhRBEA1BY
You are my Buddi, until the end
More than a Buddi, you're my best friend
I love you more then you will ever know
I will never let you go

I am your Buddi, until the end
More then a Buddi, I'm your best friend
When you feel lonely then you start to cry
I am always by your side

La, la, la

We are best Buddies, until the end
More than just Buddies, we are best friends
Don't ever leave me, please don't say goodbye
I'll be yours 'til the day that I die

the janitor scene really backs up the fact that a killer AI doll is nothing to sneeze at, Buddi get right underneath the guy and thrust his knife right into his taint, spilling a ton of blood. That's not fun for anyone.

Attached: 495b9a7b0e6e5bc82e0f11ad3bcf1234bc75c7a5.jpg (600x350, 25K)

I'm pretty sure it's fun for our Buddi, Chucky

Based user

Was there any, this IS the end, friend! or something like it where Andy fucke him up?

no, but there was a sad glitchy, "I thought we were friends Andy," from Chucky

Attached: childs play.jpg (640x426, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YNjCEimjX_4
kazoos and toy musical instruments

Also it doesn't matter if the kills are gory. Everybody remember the apartment getting blown up, everybody remembers when chucky has the vodoo doll of the guy and tortures him with it and everybody remembers when chucky shocks the guy until his eye's bleed. As long as it's memorable this even apply's to the sequels. Chucky beating the teacher to death with the ruler, How's it hanging Phil, Chucky scaring the military guy in 3 and him suffering from a heart attack. All these kills aren't very gory but they stick with you

Shame.Well I guess Andy 2s a lot more of a victim there, being not 5 that it made more sense there
I heard after it’s all over and and his buddies beat him to death in an ally is that true?

cute CUTE

Attached: Chucky.jpg (800x414, 20K)

perhaps but then you see a brand new Buddi doll who's still in a box with eyes light up red

I'm Cuter

Attached: Hi_I'm_Chucky.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

OG Chucky hits the wall fast

Sorry for my atrocious spelling this is waht I meant
Shame.Well I guess the original Andy’s a lot more of a victim, being only 5 so it made more sense there
I heard after it’s all over andy and his mates beat chucky to death in an ally

>you god damn women drivers!
What the FUCK was his problem?

There's quiet a few that are blatantly shilling the movie.

Yes, Chucky is more of the victim in this simply because he gets attacked multiple times and since he's entirely innocent, he simply doesn't understand why it's wrong to do some things initially. Chucky "dies" before that, the kids beat him to pieces to deal with the body but then you see a new Buddi doll's eye light up red inside of a box, meaning Chucky bodyhopped or was remote controlling the doll in the final confrontation.

Charles was a serial killer, most of them hate women and their serial murders are motivated by lust and hatred.

>is the doll super strong?
Yes, nuChucky never explains this. In the original, it was because he was supernaturally possessed with some form of voodoo magic.
>is it incredibly heavy?
nuChucky, yes it seems like that; original Chucky, hardly.
> if not just throw it into a woodchipper.
what am i missing?
nuChucky never explains this either, but with original Chucky, since he was supernaturally possessed, you would basically need to completely destroy the doll down to the molecular level to prevent him from coming back to life.

I don't recall neo Chucky being particularly strong, he's just a crafty little shit who can summon autonomous ubers and wirelessly communicate with electronics.

I see it

RAWR!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-25 at 4.54.42 AM.png (298x262, 56K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-25 at 5.00.39 AM.png (331x216, 76K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-25 at 5.03.43 AM.png (455x240, 64K)

I wanna watch this so bad.

The Nu-Chucky is even lamer than the original

I can't believe boomers were scared of this

Attached: 24-244547_deathnote-kira-anime-blackandwhite-light-yagami-death.png.jpg (920x955, 289K)

boomers were scared of old chucky?

it's very fun

Seriously though, I spent more than half of the movie wondering if that was Jack Black, and wondering when his character would get any lines.
When his scene came, I realized it wasn't him based on the guy's voice. He still looked 100% like Jack Black, so it was weird.

>tfw no Buddi to hold hands with and show the world to

When Chucky choked the shit out of that cat you just knew right then and there this film had more balls than the original

Hm you're right considering how Americans shit their pants over animal abuse/death. Would have been even better to show the full death scene too.

MY BUDDI
MY BUDDI AND MEEEE

worldwide box office is apparently $17,758,594 now

>mediocre film
Are you guys serious or are there shills

Shills

>muh shills
It's Chuckino, plebs

I loved seeing this film when I was 7 years old, sneaking into the lounge while my mum and dad were watching the first Chucky, until i made a sound and freaked everyone out it was good but I always wanted to revist this.

>chuckino
As organic as all those alita threads

I just really like it I want a Buddi doll

alita was half waifufags, what do chuckino chads even got? a decent movie this summer.

a fren

dumping

Attached: 1.jpg (1056x394, 48K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1277x728, 30K)

Attached: 3.jpg (1136x640, 77K)

Attached: 4.jpg (1777x821, 45K)

Attached: 5.jpg (1777x821, 48K)

Attached: 6.jpg (1777x999, 105K)

Attached: 7.jpg (899x561, 28K)

Attached: 8.jpg (1777x999, 53K)

Attached: 9.jpg (1777x734, 96K)

Attached: 10.jpg (1000x1000, 179K)

Attached: 11.jpg (1000x1000, 130K)

Attached: 12.jpg (1136x640, 75K)

Attached: 13.jpg (1000x1000, 205K)

Attached: 14.jpg (707x1000, 64K)

15/15

Attached: 15.jpg (800x1000, 93K)

Let's open you up, and see what's on the inside.

good stuff, chuckbro

>You stupid bitch,you filthy slut I'll teach you to fuck with me

This line makes me laugh everytime

Well the name Chucky for a start.

ATTENTION. THIS FILM CONTAINS SCENES OF CAT CRUELTY THAT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO INFLUENCE PEOPLE TO CAUSE HARM TO CATS IN REAL LIFE. DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE.