PUT YOUR MOTHER IN A STRAIGHT-JACKET YOU PUNK ASS WHITE BOY. COME HERE AND TELL ME THAT...

>PUT YOUR MOTHER IN A STRAIGHT-JACKET YOU PUNK ASS WHITE BOY. COME HERE AND TELL ME THAT, I'LL FUCK YOU IN YOUR ASS YOU PUNK WHITE BOY. YOU FAGGOT. YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME, YOU'RE NOT MAN ENOUGH. I'LL EAT YOUR ASSHOLE ALIVE, YOU BITCH. C'MON ANYBODY IN HERE CAN'T FUCK WITH THIS. THIS IS THE ULTIMATE, MAN. FUCK YOU, YOU HO. COME AND SAY IT TO MY FACE.... I'LL FUCK YOU IN THE ASS IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY. YOU BITCH.... COME ON, YOU BITCH. YOU'RE SCARED COWARD, YOU'RE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO FUCK WITH ME. YOU CAN'T LAST TWO MINUTES IN MY WORLD, BITCH. LOOK AT YOU SCARED NOW, YOU HO.... SCARED LIKE A LITTLE WHITE PUSSY. SCARED OF THE REAL MAN. I'LL FUCK YOU 'TIL YOU LOVE ME, FAGGOT!

Attached: mike-tyson-ap2.jpg (330x304, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/286447966
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMRdxiCRJbs
youtube.com/watch?v=EMtEuP7fu2M
youtube.com/watch?v=du_J5yQ6O04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With lyrics like that you just know he got raped in prison.
Don't get me wrong, I like Mike. But those words are highly suspect from a man who was just freed from incarceration.

>the chad pisser
>the beta stall using faggots

which side are you on?

I doubt anyone raped Mike Tyson desu
He might of raped somebody. He is known for biting no one is taking their dick out to try to fuck Mike Tyson.

tyson had some pretty good banter

Neither, I'm not autistic.

The song made out of his quotes is gold

vimeo.com/286447966

It's not rape if he wanted it

If I were in the crowd I would throw money at him fuck my gf on the spot.

how do women have sex with heavyweight boxers? i'd be scared to be around a guy who can kill you with a punch

Thots are attracted to dominant males. Its no mystery. Look at all the NFL wives that keep going back to their abusive husbands and even defend them.

why did you add stuff

Would anybody else laugh or is just me

Attached: BDF84F62-0016-4890-84E3-B96056FF9A1C.jpg (480x480, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMRdxiCRJbs

>are you talking outta turn?
>no, I think we're all talking together
>I normally don't do anything with women unless I fornicate with them... so you shouldn't talk anymore... unless you wanna, you know...

If you're there in the moment feeling that aura of pure ass-fuckery, its probably more disturbing/terrifying than anything

> have sex

No homo

>calls me a fag
>says he's gonna eat my asshole

Im working for a company doing business with his CBD company at the moment

Let's be honest he found a cute white boy toy and turn his punk ass into a slip n slide.

He learned the best way to dominate a white boy is to fuck the man out of him. Don't ask me how I know this

Why is Mike so fucking entertaining?

>He learned the best way to dominate a white boy is to fuck the man out of him.

How do you know this?

He smokes so much weed these days

Attached: 1559003617111.jpg (403x403, 127K)

Hotboxing is pretty good lads ngl

What did he mean by this?

Prime mike got cucked by chad pitt

Holy shit what a fucking chad. Dude did not give two fucks about decorum, women's rights and equality, or any of that horseshit. He was all about being the biggest, most dangerous motherfucker in the room and that meant he made the rules as far as he was concerned. Nigger is rich, powerful, and if he doesn't a woman to talk then bitch isn't gonna talk.

it's hilarious how niggers try to act tough when 60% of them are on the down low

There was a story where one of these gangsta rappers said he was on the red carpet with his girlfriend and Mike Tyson got her away from him and was hitting on her.

After she got away from him she asked the rapper BF why didn't he intervene and he said "what the fuck can a do against Mike Tyson?"

If Mike Tyson slapped your girlfriends ass in the club, would you say anything ?

Are you nuts? No way anyone fucked with Mike in prison. He got out way more yoked also.

When security tries to stop you from raping white ass

Attached: giphy (2).gif (243x188, 992K)

he quite literally will fuck him in the anus also he is a white boy

Attached: punchoutmiketyson.jpg (400x348, 25K)

most incel post of all time
women dont just want men that CAN hurt them, they want men that WILL hurt them.

Attached: rapeculture.png (720x602, 643K)

Well they're retarded, do business with whites. CBD is legal now you don't need him

He pretty much had free reign in prison. He would fuck fans when they came to visit him srs

I would definitely recommend reading his autobiography, one of the best I’ve read

who was the man who made mikey so mad?

old guy here
can confirm this. I had a girl tell me "you can do anything you want to me as long as there are no marks on my face or top of my neck"

Last gf I took my loaded Cz75 and ran it up and down her body then rubbed her bean with it. She came twice during this.
I'm not a small dude and while fucking her prone I put her in a rear naked choke and just kept pounding away even after she stopped moving. Used to leave bruises on her breasts neck and thighs.

she was a lot of fun
literally every girl I have been with liked it when I tossed them around and 'made' them do things.

Yeah I'm thinking all whiteboys love bbc

Yikes, have sex

I wish I could fuck my fiance prone, but her ass is too big and I'm only six inches. She likes to be slapped, tho. I don't like to do it, she usually has to get me drunk.

it aint gay if the guy your fucking loves you

i'd glass him

hybristophilia basically

fucking rekt

she's pretty thick herself and onna good day I'm rolling 7" and it was fine
I tell all the women I fuck "this is what you are made for" or some variation thereof. Another kinkything is when they tell you " I want your baby" within moments of degrading them

I kinda miss her now

Attached: bb2.jpg (2560x1440, 1.33M)

>doesn't just stand at the urinal with his dick out not even pissing
Get on my level. I don't do it as a flex, though. I do it because I get stage fright and I don't want to go in the stall like a pussy.

Women like dangerous men because dangerous men are capable protectors. Sometimes, the only way a woman can be sure her man is dangerous is if he beats her.

That would just make him angrier.

>I'LL EAT YOUR ASSHOLE ALIVE
damn i wish that was me

She's sexy, user. Mine's got about the same proportions, a little thicker around the middle.
I'm not great with verbal abuse. She likes spanking and hair pulling, I'm good with both of those. She also loves getting fucked in the ass, but I'm not sure if it's a degradation thing or if it's because she's hispanic.

>not sitting to piss
he's a savage lock him up!

>he will never fuck you till you love him

Attached: 1554740571122.jpg (600x449, 27K)

Can confirm
t. straight guy who has been fucked twice by craigslist hookups just to see what it was like. I wasn't in love with either of those guys, so both of them were totally fucking gay. BTW getting fucked feels amazing. Being bent over and reamed is cool, but the best is being put on your back, putting your ankles on the other guy's shoulders, and him grabbing your hips and fucking you like his personal whore. Came pretty close to a prostate O both times, I was yelping with pleasure each thrust. It was good enough to make me get on my knees and gobble down the load of each dude. Getting fucked prone is pretty nice, too. The weight of the other guy, his breath on your neck.
Anyways, both of those guys were gigantic fags. They even kissed me while they were fucking me, full tongue. I went with it because I didn't want to be weird, but I didn't like it. The kissing that is, the fucking was amazing. And the sucking felt pretty good, too.

The same way men are attracted to submissive wives? No shit.

most men can kill an average woman anyways. you might as well be with a man that can kill other men as well.

Yeah you're straight

ONE NIGHT IN BANGKOK MAKES A HARD MAN HUMBLE

>I want your baby
I can vouch. When started hatefucking my exgf with choking and slapping she said she wanted to have my children and for me to impregnate her. It's even funnier because she is upper middle class and I am lower class

Can yall stop giving me a boner please. It feels a little bit gay.

>tfw ex would mention baby stuff in sexts but never during the actual deed

His fucking soul left him. Iron Mike would have been so great in this time. Much more entertaining than the mick manlet or skinny Dave Chapelle

This but unironically

Attached: Modern White Man.jpg (700x774, 60K)

>t. straight guy

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 102K)

Mexican ex used to love getting her ass played with and a couple other Mexican girls I messed with are the same. Its weird lol

I used to be the same a you but after awhile I just don't respect women anymore. I think society grants women unearned power and it fucks with their head. When you put them in their place things go a lot better.

Attached: bb5.webm (144x176, 302K)

Every girl wants to be told what to do in bed that is a fact. Even when they say no towards your advances they still want it they just like being coy. My ex loved to be choked and slapped and scratched and bitten (she was a major biter). I made her call me master(per her request).

yeah its weirdly among the hotter things I have heard. It's seems like its a primal thing with them.

another ex was talking to some other dude when we first got together and after confronting her about it I got pretty heated and I will never forget in the middle of her crying she kept saying she wanted to go lay down in my room so as I'm still pissed shes getting really submissive so I just strip her clothes off and start fucking her without any warm up. Not even looking at her I grab her hair to turn her head to the side and tell her directly in her ear "DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING LIE TO ME" she instantly gets so wet its making that sloppy sound. I look down and my junk and her vagene is covered in that wetness.

I'm a very chill person and oftentimes women do this type of shit to test me and when I respond with aggression or ignore them it drives them crazy.

women are fucking weird

never been called master but most of them call me daddy

last gf even showed up to my house in pigtails and booty shorts

Mike Tyson is human kino desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=EMtEuP7fu2M

I wish I had the courage to do that when I had the chance. She was clearly into stuff like that but I never quite knew how far I could take it and would hold slightly back.

>straight guy

You might wanna sit down for this one chief.

that's the thing
it has to come from a true place. People can feel tension between each other so you faking it will not have the same effect. Next time some dumb ass woman pulls nonsense let them see that side and watch what happens.
dont hit her or anything lol keep things short of that type of violence

Thought you were talking about the Die Antwoord song. Who new there were two Mike Tyson songs?

youtube.com/watch?v=du_J5yQ6O04

Now I'm wandering why there aren't more?

>mike tyson got raped in prison
by who lol

Attached: tumblr_m8v42wUOfC1rvcjd7o3_250.gif (160x210, 1000K)